Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:44 AM

Old September 9th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@woly;@Socks;

So sorry this is late]]

So this is what Riverclan's camp is like... Deep amber eyes danced across the strange clan's clearing, the smell of fish making Nightleap want to gag. Her only surviving kit was playing around somewhere, but she didn't really know where. Did that make her a bad mother? The black she-cat knew her kit was safe so did it really matter? Her ears pricked when she caught sight of Daypaw and then again when she saw Pricklevine. The queen padded over to them, dipping her head when she approached. "Hello," was all she said.
Old September 9th, 2017, 12:50 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Almost immediately Mudtail was attacking him with licks and nuzzles, giving a purr so strong her body was almost shaking. Guess he had his answer.
The tom smiled and nuzzled her back, pulling her closer to him, "I'm so glad you feel the same way Mudtail." Splashfeather licked her face and neck, his eyes shimmering with happiness.
Old September 9th, 2017, 09:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Blue Wishes

Tempestjay lay on his side. His calm breaths rasping nosiely as the sun beat down onto his fur. It had been unbearably hot lately for the Tom, or perhaps he was being a drama queen. His b,ack and white oelt kept his body tempatures mixed at all times and it was hard to really get into a the perfect tempatures for him despite having short domestic fur. Just as the Tom rolled over with the heavy levels of discomfort he suddenly spotted the Shadowclan deputy. His ears perked while he laid on his side and had his laws in the air. Bingo. Just who I wanted to see. the massive Tom rolled back over and raised himself up onto his paws, quickly taking the time to lap at all of his tangled fur, a few licks here a few licks there. Once he was down the large Tom padded over towards him with a daunting smile. "Goldeneye" came his smooth voice as he padded closer. Perhaps it's time I shed light on the subject that he broke my heart for a loner! A stupid loner! he thought negatively as he padded towards him again.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 9th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The tom smiled and nuzzled her back, pulling her closer to him, "I'm so glad you feel the same way Mudtail." Splashfeather licked her face and neck, his eyes shimmering with happiness.
Mudtail flopped against him, still purring as she nuzzled against the much larger Tom. She was so very happy now, and part of her laughed. She knew how much a number of she-cats sought after Splashfeather, but now they had lost.
Old September 10th, 2017, 08:55 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Blue Wishes

Tempestjay lay on his side. His calm breaths rasping nosiely as the sun beat down onto his fur. It had been unbearably hot lately for the Tom, or perhaps he was being a drama queen. His b,ack and white oelt kept his body tempatures mixed at all times and it was hard to really get into a the perfect tempatures for him despite having short domestic fur. Just as the Tom rolled over with the heavy levels of discomfort he suddenly spotted the Shadowclan deputy. His ears perked while he laid on his side and had his laws in the air. Bingo. Just who I wanted to see. the massive Tom rolled back over and raised himself up onto his paws, quickly taking the time to lap at all of his tangled fur, a few licks here a few licks there. Once he was down the large Tom padded over towards him with a daunting smile. "Goldeneye" came his smooth voice as he padded closer. Perhaps it's time I shed light on the subject that he broke my heart for a loner! A stupid loner! he thought negatively as he padded towards him again.
Goldeneye had been mostly stressing out once again, anxiety hitting him. Glancing around the camp, he saw Tempestjay. Wow. It had been awhile since the two had last interacted. The last time that had happened Golden had been turning down the other tom's feelings. What could he do though? He had a mate, it's not like he could've just abandoned Bella. He loved her, for Starclan's sake! The Tom blinked as he heard his name being called out by Tempest. For some reason, once he had heard that, something inside him sunk. Either Tempest was going to just talk about something normal, or confront him on the fact that Golden had turned him down. That seemed like some nonsense to him, but, well, Tempest always brought with him the unthinkable, so anything could have happened. Heck, he could be attacked right there! "Yes, Tempest?" He said after a moment, trying to calm his nerves long enough to talk to the other tom.
Old September 10th, 2017, 10:15 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing {FUZZ}

Liondusk paded through the clearing, his eyes narrowed. Disgusting fish-gluttons, its a shame we even have to interact with these feeble cats, with their Medicine cats being she-cats. The well-muscled tom continued through to the freshkill pile, glaring daggers at Riverclan cats. Liondusk picked up a fish and lay at the edge of the clearing, glaring at a few passing Riverclan cats. The Fuzz family member puffing out his chest, attempting to intimidate any Riverclan cats who thought to approach him.

{OPEN, FUZZ}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 10th, 2017, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Mudtail flopped against him, still purring as she nuzzled against the much larger Tom. She was so very happy now, and part of her laughed. She knew how much a number of she-cats sought after Splashfeather, but now they had lost.
The tom smiled at her and nuzzled her neck, "I've wanted to say that for so long." He purred, grooming her neck fur that he'd messed up due to his emotions raging as he found out she felt the same way.
[Sorry, short]
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
As the tom looked around, he caught sight of a molly heading towards him. He felt his fur begin to bristile, because he didn't want to be approached by any of the RiverClan scum, but as she neared he could faintly smell the stale scent of pine coming from her. He was one of her Clanmates - but that still didn't make him anymore welcoming. Darkzephyr had convinced himself that in order to raise rank, he would need to at least act more welcoming.

Even if it was a guise, it still was extremely hard for him. Flicking his ear, the warrior suddenly felt surprised that the molly knew his name. Possibly, they had been on a few patrols together in the past, but other cats was clearly something Darkzephyr didn't pay attention to. Clanmates were nothing but impediments to him in his hunt for victory, a hunger for leadership that clawed at his mind every day. But, some obstacles were just invevitable.

"Yes, I am," Darkzephyr responded with a small nod of his head. He secretly hoped that the she-cat would bound off, maybe at the sight of his mauled half of his face, but she stayed right where she was. He felt resentment rise within him, but he pushed it down and tried to recall the cat's name. "You're Caracalfrost, if I'm not wrong?" He forced himself to say, remembering being called for a border patrol with her a few moons ago. Not that he had spoken to her, though.

He seemed confused at Caracalfrost's joke, but he hid it well and any reaction was so subtle, even the most attentive cats probably couldn't realize what he was thinking. Really, what was going through his mind was, how the hell am I supposed to respond to that? But he just nodded and forced a small laugh, dipping his head to her. "Thank you. I'll stay on the look out for the trend," he replied, smirking.

Suddenly a plan formed in the back of his mind. This wasn't so hard, was it?
Maybe this was the cat.
"The one and only," The she cat answered with her usual smile. Of course, Caracalfrost was used to always being pleasant. It didn't matter what was going on in her own life, she had learned to accept most things with a smile and a gracious attitude. Or... well... some things were accepted with a gracious attitude on the outside and bitter loathing on the inside. Such as Sorreltuft and Everwhisper. Stupid Everwhisper, why did she ever have to meet Sorreltuft? Sometimes the feline wished that she could go back in time and keep from all this heartache. No, her heart had never truly broken before. It just hurt a lot. But at least, at least she still was able to maintain a healthy friendship with Sorreltuft. Even if Everwhisper was suspicious of her. That was ridiculous! The she cat had manners, she would never take him from his family. If only there was a way around this.

If only his mate was dead. Not that she would go to those measures, Caracalfrost most certainly was not that type of a cat. She would wish, but never carry out the dark deed... nor ask anyone else to do it for her, because it just wasn't right. His response made her laugh a little, and she watched the tom with a minorly growing fascination. "So, what do you think of us being in RiverClan?" She asked, before lowering her voice and leaning in a little so that her whiskers were brushing Darkzephyr's face. "I personally can't stand being here. It smells like fish. I don't like RiverClanners. And they stare at me like I'm in a freakshow. Honestly, do they not get that we're just cats, just like they are?" Her voice reached a low growl before she stopped with a sigh. It was annoying to be treated that way. Even if Caracalfrost had had some sort of a marvelous pattern, pelt color, eye color or a horrifying wound, she doubted she would have been stared at much differently.

That was how curiously and intently she felt she was being looked at and judged. It wasn't right to judge. She hated it, but if that was the way it was, that was the way it was. Her tail lashed in anger before she straightened up. The she cat didn't want to attract attention. Especially not from Sorreltuft, who would ask what she had been doing later. And she didn't want to have to awkwardly answer his questions about Darkzephyr if she mentioned spending time with a tom. After all... so far, Caracalfrost felt like she was doing pretty good in her quest to make friends with the tom. What if Sorreltuft spoiled that? Nah... she wouldn't tell him. Not unless he specifically asked about someone new.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 10th, 2017, 04:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Hawkstar
Sunstrike stalked around camp wishing for an interesting cat to flirt with, My mates busy with the kits to know anyway.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 10th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Hawkstar
Sunstrike stalked around camp wishing for an interesting cat to flirt with, My mates busy with the kits to know anyway.
Birdsong waddled to a shaded area she meowed as she layde down she was chubby for a warrior but thanks to moonclaw her friend she is able to ignore them well most of them . A butterfly landed on her nose as her ears twitched

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )