Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:08 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 08:05 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:02 AM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:45 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 07:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@SparkleDemon
Cavemist slipped out of the warriors' den, his fur fluffed out in certain places to hide the slight bulge of his stomach, and it wasn't from the lack of exercise or eating too much. He'd feared that his suspicions were true for awhile, but had managed to hide it so far. But it would only get harder, and he knew who the father was. But Cavemist also knew that he loved Brambleflash. At first,he'd just brushed it off, but now? Now he knew it was true, and the question, it couldn't wait. Because if he gave birth before he admitted everything, his feelings, his identity, all of it, nothing would go right. He scanned the clearing, searching for the familiar gray tabby tom, head lowered slightly. He didn't know how Brambleflash would react, but he had to get it over with.
Brambleflash sat in camp by the fresh kill pile, watching a few apprentices play fighting in front of their den. It always fascinates me to watch young cats play fight. The tom let out a silent chuckle before realizing Cavemist had walked out of the warriors den. Brambleflash stood up, making his way over to his friend. "Hi Cavemist. Did you get good sleep last night?" He meowed. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks, feeling a bit nervous. You should tell him your feelings, but I can't. I'm not brave enough to mention how much I like him. The tom gave his ear scratch.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; September 11th, 2017 at 09:53 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Brambleflash sat in camp by the fresh kill pile, watching a few apprentices play fighting in front of their den. It always fascinates me to watch young cats play fight. The tom let out a silent chuckle before realizing Cavemist had walked out of the warriors den. Brambleflash stood up, making his way over to his friend. "Hi Cavemist. Did you get good sleep last night?" He meowed. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks, feeling a bit nervous. You should tell him your feelings, but I can't. I'm not brave enough to mention how much I like him. The tom gave his ear scratch.
Cavemist nodded distractedly and sat down, plucking a shrew from the pile, but found that he wasn't all that hungry. Despite this, he took a quick bite and sat up, staring at the ground. “Brambleflash, there are some things I need to tell you....” hr began uncertainly, then trailed off. “And whatever I say, can you let by so it doesn't ruin our friendship...?” he asked quietly. He was rarely this serious and subdued, and he really didn't want this to endanger their friendship, since he valued it so much, and had even grown to love Brambleflash, more than he'd ever loved before, but had never said anything aboutthis, nor hinted at it. He would miss Brambleflash a lot of something happened between them, but saying nothing would be worse.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Cavemist nodded distractedly and sat down, plucking a shrew from the pile, but found that he wasn't all that hungry. Despite this, he took a quick bite and sat up, staring at the ground. “Brambleflash, there are some things I need to tell you....” hr began uncertainly, then trailed off. “And whatever I say, can you let by so it doesn't ruin our friendship...?” he asked quietly. He was rarely this serious and subdued, and he really didn't want this to endanger their friendship, since he valued it so much, and had even grown to love Brambleflash, more than he'd ever loved before, but had never said anything aboutthis, nor hinted at it. He would miss Brambleflash a lot of something happened between them, but saying nothing would be worse.
Brambleflash let out a roll of his eyes. "Nothing you say can ever ruin our friendship. I promise." replied Brambleflash. A purr slipped out of his throat. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks before giving a small flick of his tail. He placed his tail on Cavemist's shoulder. "I never stop being friends with someone for telling me anything. That ain't going to change now and not ever." The tom meowed, trying to comfort his friend.
He sat down after a while when his paws began to hurt from standing up.

Last edited by Barnabas; September 11th, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:53 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Brambleflash let out a roll of his eyes. "Nothing you say can ever ruin our friendship. I promise." replied Brambleflash. A purr slipped out of his throat. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks before giving a small flick of his tail. He placed his tail on Cavemist's shoulder. "I never stop being friends with someone for telling me anything. That ain't going to change now and not ever." The tom meowed, trying to comfort his friend.
He sat down after a while when his paws began to hurt from standing up.
Brambleflash's words helped a little, and Cavemist nodded, wondering where in the name of StarClan to begin. Finally, he decided to start at the beginning, at where he was born, and when he was not a he, but rather a she. A fierce Syndicate she-kit, kind and feisty. “Okay. Brambleflash, when I was a kit, I was born not in the Clans, but in a terrible place you probably know of well. I was born in the Syndicate, though I never knew my family. I was the only one.... I wasn't like the rest though, and when I reached three moons, I left. I found my way here, and joined, but I wasn't who I used to be. I was given the name of Cavekit....” he paused, taking a breath, and looking up, searching Brambleflash's face. “I never told anyone who I really was, and I told everybody that I was a loner, and a tom.... I am a tom, but I wasn't always.... The reason I'm telling you this is to help you understand what I want to tell you next. But first... I've got to ask you something,” he finished, then sighed, waiting for Brambleflash's answer, whatever that may be.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Brambleflash's words helped a little, and Cavemist nodded, wondering where in the name of StarClan to begin. Finally, he decided to start at the beginning, at where he was born, and when he was not a he, but rather a she. A fierce Syndicate she-kit, kind and feisty. “Okay. Brambleflash, when I was a kit, I was born not in the Clans, but in a terrible place you probably know of well. I was born in the Syndicate, though I never knew my family. I was the only one.... I wasn't like the rest though, and when I reached three moons, I left. I found my way here, and joined, but I wasn't who I used to be. I was given the name of Cavekit....” he paused, taking a breath, and looking up, searching Brambleflash's face. “I never told anyone who I really was, and I told everybody that I was a loner, and a tom.... I am a tom, but I wasn't always.... The reason I'm telling you this is to help you understand what I want to tell you next. But first... I've got to ask you something,” he finished, then sighed, waiting for Brambleflash's answer, whatever that may be.
Brambleflash was lost for words. "It still doesn't change a thing. I'm friends with you for who you are. Not what you were. I understand everything." meowed Brambleflash, understanding what his friend was saying. What is it he wants to ask me. What does he mean by that when he says 'The reason I'm telling you this is to help you understand what I want to tell you next'. Brambleflash understod but not quiet. He just didn't want to ask.

Old September 11th, 2017, 11:26 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@starfall

Mumblenose trotted into the camp, his stub of a tail bouncing up and down behind him with every cheerful step. Ever since he began to form a bond with his granddaughter via Singe, Forestpaw, he hasn't been the depressed stick-in-the-mud that he had become when Bliss left him. He currently carried with him a limp yet plump rabbit, using all his strength to keep the bunny from being dragged against the ground. With a final grunt of effort, the insanely tall tomcat found himself adding his fresh-kill to the pile, his chest heaving with exhaustion. But he was quick to recover from his tiredness, a content smile stretching across his face.

He searched the pile for whatever he was in the mood in. Finally, Mumblenose opted for a sparrow, prancing over to a corner of the camp. He dropped right there, resting his fresh-kill between his outstretched forearms. He began plucking the dark feathers from the bird's skin, setting them aside. Maybe he'd use them for his nest later, or perhaps he'd donate them to the nursery? He heard Searwhisper had kitted, and he'd been wanting to visit - if only he were on better terms with his daughter. Last time they interacted, he had been forced to fight against her during the battle where SkyClan helped rid WindClan of evil.

Unwilling to think about those dark moons, Mumblenose shook his head discreetly in an attempt to clear his mind of his haunting thoughts. He was trying to get past those harsh times, and just try to get on with his life - happily, that is. He tried not to guilt himself by thinking about how he failed his kits. After all, it wasn't about how he screwed up, but how he recovered. And right now, Mumblenose was trying his best to fix his mistakes.
[Sorry for the late reply /v\ ]

The flame colored feline slunk out of the nursery, his green orbs flickered with determination. It was about that time of day where the tom snuck out of the camp to go get a few of his questions answered, of course they usually ended up failing, there was only one time he managed to make it to the territory, but within seconds he was found and scolded by the leader himself. Now of course the savanna mix knew that it was against the warrior code to sneak out of camp, but he hated asking the Warriors what it was like out in the territory, they nevertheless actually answered his questions, besides he was a visual learner, not a verbal one, so their answers did the young tom no good anyways. Once the kit got close enough to the wall that held the key to his escape the kit saw something move in the corner of his eye, which made his blood freeze on the spot. Scorchingkit thought it was his mother, Searblaze, the tan coat, the black spots, long legs, big eyes, he thought he had been found out. The kit swiveled on his hind heels and sat himself down within a matter of seconds, read your to make up an excuse for him being out of the nursery, but after actually seeing the figure he mistook for his mother he realized, it wasn't her. The flame colored tom cocked his head to the side, he could feel his curiosity tug at his being within, he couldn't help it, his legs began to move on their own in the direction of the tom.

Scorchingkits green orbs were fixated on the older feline, he stopped a few mouselengths away from the warrior, his tail flicking behind him. After a few seconds of just observing the older tom he came to a conclusion "You're my mother's father aren't you?" he asked, his British accent came out thick with each word. The kit wasn't an idiot, it only took a matter of seconds to deduce that the warrior laying before him was his mother's father, after all he was too old to be her brother, and from the sounds of it she only had one sibling, Singenight, who is, of course, no longer within Windclan. Mumblenose also couldn't be his grandmothers, after all he heard his mother speaking illy about her loner mother, which meant she wasn't living in the clan. His quizzical gaze morohed into that of happiness as he sat himself down "You've never visited us, which means that you either dislike us, or you don't want to speak with mother just yet." he stated, scooting forward just slightly "And since you haven't visited, that means you don't know my name, which is Scorchingkit by the way." he said, remembering that it was polite to introduce yourself to those you just met. "Now you tell me yours." the feline demanded as he wrapped his tail neatly around his paws, indicating that he had no intentions of going anywhere, his precious mystery hunt was now long forgotten, instead replaced with a new mystery, a more exciting mystery.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 11th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:03 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@starfall
Blazingstar was out on his daily stroll, noting each detail of the territory as he went. Lately things had started to look up for the tom. He had gotten his mother back and Thunderclan appeared fairly silent since Snowstar was too preoccupied with her kits to deal with her clan. It was a shame really. Blazingstar knew he'd never take the time out of his leadership to do something like that. Or maybe that was just because he wasn't ready to. With a quick flick of his tail, he brought his sense into focus only to hear a small voice a short distance away. Now, the moors were open, so how Blazingstar couldn't see the cat speaking, but he could hear it, concerned him. It didn't help that he was downwind in that moment too. Focusing in the direction of the voice, his ears pinpointed the last bits of the question they appeared to ask themselves. The voice seemed young. Then it hit him. Quickly, the pieces were placed together mentally and the only conclusion Blazingstar came up with... the voice belonged to a kit. With his whiskers twitching momentarily, Blazingstar simply strode up to the kitten, parting the grass as he went. He only stopped when he could clearly see Scorchingkit facing away from him. Blazingstar, as loud as he could, cleared his throat and awaited the kitten's response. If they should run, he would simply catch up to them, though he expected nothing but a jump of fear. What the typical kitten would react.
[/CENTER][/FONT]
[Sorry this is so late! I promise I love you ;v; ]
The young kit was contemplating multiple different answers, theories, and questions as he sat contently upon his rock. Upon the leaders attention grabbing noise it only took the young feline a fire seconds to figure out that it was a cat, which meant he wasn't in any immediate danger. He also concluded that it was a Windclan tom by the sound of the noise and by the fact that he was within Windclan territory, but of course that also meant that he was busted. The kit grimaced, flattened his ears against his head, and turned around, the moment he did he felt his heart drop. Oooh he was in big trouble. After a few seconds of just looking at the leader the young feline finally let out a sigh and hung his head "Caught, didn't get as far as I had hoped, but at the same time I also belittled the Warriors a tad, that's my fault, but other than the small slip up everything should have gone according to plan." he mumbled to himself, he was a little dissapointed, he wouldn't lie, but other than that he was delighted that his plan worked, he just had to think about it in more depth. Once he was done thinking and talking to himself Scorchingkit raised his head and looked Blazingstar dead in the eyes, Green met Gold, and nothing but excitement blazed within the young kits orbs. "I've heard of you, but I don't think we've actually ever met, so..." the young tom dipped his head and shot the leader a huge grin "Nice to meet you, my names Scorchingkit." he purred, hopping down from the rock and sitting himself down infront of the flame colored tom. The kit knew that he was going to scolded, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be politely, after all, he was taught that introducing yourself to those you haven't met yet was a great way to make friends. His green eyes raked across the territory, then fell upon the buff warrior, then once again scanned the territory. After doing that a few times the feline let out a sigh and shook his head "Well isn't this a fine mess." he sighed, his words dripped with exhaustion.

Scorchingkit then picked himself up and hopped back upon his little perch, gazing over the rest of the territory, then back at Blazingstar. "Have you ever had that...oh how do I put it...tingling feeling that made you want to move your paws, that made you want to just, just go out and explore?" he asked as he unsheathed his claws and dug them into the stone beneath him. He knew that not many held the same wants, needs, and beliefs as he did, which is why he always tried to find a better way to explain it, but the kit found out that he couldn't explain it unless he experienced it for himself, listening to the Warriors stories wasn't enough, watching them stride into camp with smug looks on their faces only birthed more question she within the kits mind, the wheels only kept spinning. The ginger kits grin began to fade, and his ears flattened against his head "Well...you probably haven't, I seem to be the only one who's had that's kind of want. Not even the older Warriors have ever experienced something like this...it gets pretty lonely." he mumbled,and it was true, Scorchingkit was an outcast, not only because of his family, but because of his ideals and beliefs, he was the only one and often times others avoided him because of it. Although he wouldn't let himself get swept up, after all this was apart of his escape plan. He had deduced two possible escape routes, adding in the Leaders speed and his own, he just had to wait for the right time .

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:22 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Empress Of Evil

Emerging into the territory for the first time since her attack, Moonpaw felt a sudden chill race down her spine. Though it had been moons since the fateful day, everything came rushing back as if it had happened yesterday. The claws, the pain, the blood... The fear of not knowing if she would ever awaken to her friends and beloved Clan. For a moment, the young feline stood still, her good eye glazed over as memories of the tragedy engulfed her. There were still a few moments that made her pause and relive it. It didn't terrify her, but made her a bit more wary of her surroundings. A bit less trusting of shadowy places and dark corners.
"It's been awhile since we were out here training, huh?" she finally mewed, wanting to break the silence that had settled between her and Winterwisp since her mentor had asked her to accompany her in the territory. At first, Moonpaw had been unsure of the idea; with the warrior's easily irritable personality, the apprentice was afraid of getting some sort of scolding. But seeing as it hadn't come yet, she let herself relax and enjoy being out of camp. Her blue eye focused on Winterwisp as she turned her head, offering a small smile towards the older she-cat. Hopefully this injury wouldn't put her training off too much longer, as anticipation to get back to it raced through Moonpaw's veins. Plus, I still need to prove myself to her, she thought, flexing her forepaws. I need to show her that I'm not going to let this injury slow me down one bit.

(sorry it's a shorter starter than usual! ;w; )
The warrior had heard of her apprentice’s incident a few moons ago, at the time, she had shrugged it off. She didn’t think it was anything big. But as she approached her apprentice to notify her that they would start training again, she had certainly been in for a big surprise. At first sight, she had had the urge to let out a shriek of frustration and tear her fur out, but instead she kept silent. For once, she hadn’t let out a harsh remark. Now stuck with a half-blind apprentice, Winterwisp was feeling less willing than ever to train her. She would have to put in more effort than anyone else if she was to make her a warrior as good as her. She wasn’t even sure how she was supposed to train her. With the loss of eyesight in one eye, Moonpaw would need different fighting techniques. One thing was for sure though, Winterwisp would not be going any easier on the young cat. She would be as tough as she had been before.
At the sound of the apprentice’s voice, Winterwisp tensed in her posture, wondering what she might have to say. She merely nodded in agreement, finding herself with no better response. She stayed silent for the rest of their walk, keeping her pale green gaze focused on the path ahead. She couldn’t bring herself to look at the she-cat, because she knew she would just stare at the place where the apprentice’s eye had once been. Normally she couldn’t have cared less as to how it might affect her, and she didn’t, but it send shudders through her to look at the ravaged side of her face.
"Right, we’ll warm up first. You look like you need it,” Winterwisp said darkly, whipping around and seating herself quickly. They were in the place they had been to when they’d first trained. "Run through those rocks again, like we did the first time. I want to see your agility,” Winterwisp said, using her tail to impatiently beckon towards the rocks which had a zig-zag path between them.

-------------

The Russian Blue could feel his fur and hackles raising as they stepped onto WindClan’s territory. He didn’t like this, but with the Thunderpath expanding and leaf-bare quickly approaching, his clan had little choice but to go with it. Plus, he would obey any order Snowstar gave him. Unless it was absolutely absurd of course. He glanced towards the other cats in the patrol, trying to remember their names. Rosepath and Sparrowstream wasn’t it? He didn’t know the two very well. In fact, he hadn’t exactly been sure that they’d existed until now. But luckily, they were nice cats and he was glad to have met them. "Where should we go?” He asked Sparrowsteam, who had been appointed to lead the patrol. Stormstrike was glad he had not been given the role of leading. The pressure of having to worry about not being caught on enemy territory and carrying out instructions would’ve been too much for him to deal with. The warrior was well aware that if they were caught, they were in trouble. They would have no way of defending themselves because really, they were the ones at fault. They had chosen to hunt here.

@RedHead

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 12th, 2017 at 12:22 AM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:39 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
As Springwind spoke, Sorrelkit was growing more and more annoyed until she just couldn't take it anymore. She hated this Tom! "For the love of the Dark Forest, you are a really annoying cat!" She exclaimed, ears flicking and flattening against her head. When he compared her to a butterfly it brought even more anger to fuel her. "Okay. You know what?" she lowered her voice. Now she just wanted to scare him away. She flicked her tail, scattering the leaves around, before pushing the small bits toward Springwind. "When I'm older, I'm gonna rip you into itty bitty little pieces just like this leaf." Her fiery brown eyes met his, seeing how he was still amused by her; She hoped her words had the opposite effect and would send him running. Though, who would run from a kit? Well, hopefully this mouse-brain had the sense to realize there was something dangerously wrong with this kit.

When Springwind laughed at her an began to scold her- Again, Sorrelkit unsheathed her claws and sheathed them again, glaring up at him. She scoffed when he brought up Lemonspotted, but held his gaze through narrowed eyes. "Lemme think - Uh, no. Breezeflower has. But then again," She lashed her tail. "I hate her almost as much as I despise you. So why would I listen to either of you?" She sent him a devilish little smirk, clearly telling him back off. And if he didn't get the hint, she threw in; "That's right! I wont. So run along now, go bug some other cat. Preferably one who doesn't wanna rip your throat out." Her words started out somewhat sweet but ended in a soft snarl. She realized she was pushing it now, but goodness, she wanted this Tom away from her. His amusement was just making her angrier and angrier and angrier.

"How did my brother handle such an ignorant jerk for a mentor?" Sorrelkit whispered to herself, flexing her claws again and sheathing them. When he told her it was okay to love someone, and like someone, and that he didn't believe that she didn't love her family, and that she was cranky and needed a cat-nap, she rolled her eyes. "Ay, yi, yi, I cant handle you anymore. Please go away and never come back." She gazed up at him through wide brown eyes with a mock-pleading look before it vanished into that cold, dull gaze. "Look, mister. Love is dumb. Really, its a weakness." She lowered her voice. "If you love somebody that means you'd do anything for them, doesn't it? Well I cant really commit myself like that. Not to them- Not to anyone. Just to me. I'm the only one I can trust around here. And even then.." Her lips twitched into the smallest hint of a smirk. "Well, I'm not exactly trustworthy." She sat back, raising her voice a little bit more. "So would you leave me alone now?" She gave a sweet smile, which turned into a scowl at the end of her sentence, gazing at him through hard brown eyes. Really her threats were meaningless - She wast going to waste her time on him. But she did want him to go away.
Well, wasn't someone extremely grumpy? Springwind blinked his eyes for a moment. Where was the respect? He squinted them at the she cat, but like everything else she had said, he brushed it away. Simply because she was a kit. She didn't know any better. She was raised by two unstable cats. That was her excuse. It was a good excuse. Someone needed to turn her right. Hopefully soon. She would never survive in this world being harsh to others. Setting the wrong cat angry would end her life. It was a good thing Springwind wasn't a hard cat to get angry. He was a tender cat with a patient beating heart. "I suppose I can be annoying. Just like you can certainly be disrespectful." He gloated, his voice filled with friendliness but it was obvious sarcasm. Upon her next words, the tom forced out a laugh. Because it was funny! She thought she could tear him into tiny pieces. Such a small kit. He didn't take her serious. At all. "Well, hopefully you'll have a wonderful mentor that could teach you such moves."

Of course. Breezeflower reprimanded her often. Where was the black and white she cat anyway? Springwind looked up for a moment, hoping he could spot the newly made warrior, but there was no sign of her. So, he turned back to the kit, his ears twitching at her words. But, because he was looking for Breezeflower, he had missed her other words. And, if he had heard them, then he would had noticed there was a lot wrong with this kit. He had caught her next words clearly. Even giving her a questioning glance. "You're a tough kitten, aren't you?" And, here he was thinking she would be a joy to hang around with since she was the younger sibling of Hunterfang. Springwind playfully gave her a purr, finding her seemingly adorable. "I know it's all about being cool and all, but you don't have to be so aggressive. Who knows, I might even be your future mentor?" A gentle smile etched onto his face as he looked down at the kit once more.

But, she had wanted him gone. That much clicked into the tom's mind. He didn't mind much about that. He was looking for a good place to relax anyway. Her words were harsh, but he brushed them aside with a roll of his eyes. "Alright, alright. I'll leave you alone, kitten." But, before he had left she told him that love was stupid. It was dumb. Springwind gave a small chuckle. At one point in his life he had thought the same thing. But, now love was something he couldn't live without. So, he didn't say anything when she insulted love because that was something she needed to experience that herself. Springwind had thought he would never get over Lovelorn...but now his heart was finally accepting the inevitable and he had opened his heart back to the world. He was positive that Sorrelkit didn't have much of a positive life. But, hopefully someone could patch that up for her. The tom dipped his head to the kit, an indication that he would be leaving. "I'll see you around, Sorrelkit. And, hopefully next time you'd be a lot nicer." He gave her a knowing smile before he turned to trot away.
Old September 12th, 2017, 07:36 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Brambleflash was lost for words. "It still doesn't change a thing. I'm friends with you for who you are. Not what you were. I understand everything." meowed Brambleflash, understanding what his friend was saying. What is it he wants to ask me. What does he mean by that when he says 'The reason I'm telling you this is to help you understand what I want to tell you next'. Brambleflash understod but not quiet. He just didn't want to ask.
Cavemist let out his breath, just realizing that he'd been holding it, and smiled, then jumped as if startled as something nudged his side, but he knew that nothing had touched him, since he knew just what it was. Wild little furballs. He thought with a strange feeling in his chest, and raised his eyes to meet Brambleflash's. “Brmablefash, I've come to ask you... Would you... Would you want to be mates?” he asked, his voice full of pride and a mixture of joy and uncertainty, for what if Brambleflash said no? He shook his head. I won't think if that unless it happens. He told himself. He was alright grateful that Brambleflash wasn't judging him for his birthplace. Maybe he should've told him the rest first?