by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:32 AM

Old September 20th, 2017, 10:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Rise of Harestar.

The terrain is as current on WCO.
A loner birthed three kittens, Hare, Owl, and Cheetah. She loved them all dearly. Owl and Cheetah always played together while Hare was often straining his eyes, as if he was looking for something in the distance. They all were six moons old. The loner began to train them, Owl and Cheetah were distracted and usually ended up playfighting, while Hare worked as hard as possible, one day however; Hare snuck off at only seven moons old. Hare approached the Thunderclan border," Are you a group of cats?"
The Thunderclanner hissed," Scat."
Hare approached the Syndicate border and was attacked, then the Windclan border, then the Skyclan border.
Hare reached the Shadowclan border and smelled a stale scent of cats. Hare nervously crossed the border," Hello? Is anyone here?" A fox lunged at Hare and Hare fled to the Riverclan border where a friendly warrior greeted him," Hello, are you just looking around?"
Hare gulped," No. I was looking to join one of these groups, The forest group chased me off, the climb group did too, the evil group did, the running group did, one appeared deserted and I got chased by a fox, and now I found you, the swimming group."
She laughed," There called clans- and the evil ones are the Dusk Syndicate. We are Riverclan, please come back to camp with us, the deserted one- Shadowclan is with us currently as they got flooded."
Hare followed her to camp, he joined Riverclan under the name of Harepaw, he was mentored by Fallowsong, the deputy. Many moons passed and Harepaw became Haresong, Haresong recieved an apprentice, Icepaw. He mentored her until she became Icefeather. One day, he learned of drastic news, Goatstar was murdered. Fallowsong went to the Streamstone to recieve her nine lives, as she was also Haresong's mate. Fallowstar appointed Haresong as deputy. Fallowstar lead well, until while kitting she died four times and panicked letting Starclan take her remaining lives she fled to the soft life of a kittypet. Haresong became leader under the name of Halestar, he appointed Icefeather as deputy. At the first gathering he was hated on.
(I'll finish later)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here