[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:39 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 05:39 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: † Sacrifice. [Limited]

Charlie hugged him back, slightly winded from the sudden embrace, though accepting it enthusiastically. That was something he'd missed when the group was apart, and he was glad that it was being brought back in greeting. "What sort of question is that? You know it always does." he grinned at the offer, his own way of showing he accepted that. "I guess I have to do all the talking, then." Fritz was so excitable, it had taken Charlie a while to adjust back to interacting with him, but it was well worth it.
And before he knew it, the man had already rushed up the stairs. Charlie shot a sideways glance at Maxie, flashing a quick smile at her before rushing upstairs along with him.
"Geez, Fritz... I'd hate arresting you. Can you teleport, or something?" Maybe teachers had hidden superpowers. That would explain so much from his schooling years. He watched as the man began opening and closing doors, studying each of the rooms as he tried to pick the best one he could. Would they ever find a room at this rate? He couldn't help but watch in amusement.

"A couch?" She snorted, looking away from AJ. "Yeah, I'm good, thanks." Her answer was plain and blunt, just the way she liked it. No need to pursue any further conversation, unless an argument were to occur. If it did, she knew she could win in an instant. If anyone was getting the couch, it would be her and her alone. If there were any spare rooms afterwards, she'd happily take them. That'd leave another door to separate her from unneeded conversation.
( @Duststorm | @alphypoin | @Socks | @woly )
Old September 14th, 2017, 05:52 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@alphypoin @Duststorm @Socks @Spikes

Jules followed along side the other girl into their room, grabbing their bags and dragging them with the soft sound of their wheels against the ground. The room was nice, bigger then the rest of them, a neat queen bed in the center and the basics that reminded her of a hotel room. Looking around, like the living room it had rather,,,errie pictures. Setting aisde their bags she walked over the a nightstand specifically, taking a photo and setting it down, the frame against the wood of the nightstand so she didnt have to look at it.

These werent her things honestly, she was never one for get togethers and things like that. But Stevie wanted to, and she seemed excited to go, so there was no way Jules could ruin her moon by saying she wasnt going simply because she didnt want to. Maybe it would be a bit fun with her here, having her around always made things easier to bare. Leaning back she let herself fall back against the large bed with a huff, star fishing her body out to take up most of the room, glancing at Stevie with a small smile,¨I guess this wont be so bad, youre here after all.¨ she mumbled. Tilting her head to the side she glanced at the dresser, which only had creepy personal knick knacks placed upon it just like the nightstands did,¨Even if this cabin seems creepy as hell.¨
Old September 14th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@alphypoin @Duststorm @woly @Spikes
Spotting Max walking over, Ro put on her kindest smile. She knew a bit about the other, like how Max was younger than herself but other than that she knew nothing. Pushing her curls back to keep them from her eyes so she wouldn't have to do it during a conversation, she waved a tiny greeting. She shook the other's hand as she spoke, her smile widening.

"I'd love to share a room!" She gave a weird thumbs up, fist pump thing as a spontaneous movement before going slightly red and recomposing herself. She nervously twirled the curls closer to her ear before thinking up some sort of ice breaker. "So, you're a student, right?" It was the best friend-making conversation she had learned in school, 'what's your major' 'how many years do you have?' 'what classes are you taking?' They were easy because everyone in school had something to say about the topic. She figured she could talk about her own experience even if it had been a few years since she finished school.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; September 14th, 2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:12 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: † Sacrifice. [Limited]

Stevie couldn't help but smile, looking away as she took a picture frame off the side of the dresser and inspected it closely. Her and Jules had been friends ever since she could remember, she knew everyone in her family, or at least nearly. She didn't recognise the people in the pictures. What even was this place? It certainly didn't seem like a rentable vacation cabin. Frowning, she set the photograph back on the dresser, face down and spun around to give Jules a quizzical expression.

"Where did you even rent this place, Juju?" She asked, rolling over to the side of the bed and leaning on it with her elbows, placing her chin on the heels of her palms as she cocked her head to the side, "This stuff certainly isn't yours," She added, gesturing to the creepy ceramic fish statue almost glaring at them from its perch on the nightstand. Stevie reached over and shoved it in the drawer before turning back to Jules.

--

AJ let their gaze wash over the pictures and possessions lining the walls and shelves of the living room, cocking a brow at them. They stood up and headed towards a collection of a fairly happy looking child who'd caught a fish about half their size. They made a face. Hmph. Impressive. Picking it up, they squinted. Who even was that? The owner's kid? A relative of Jules? Even so, why was it here? This was a rental place, right? For vacations? AJ shook their head and grimaced at the photo. The longer they stared at it, the eerier it got, making a shiver run up their spine.

Without looking away, they called to the others, "So, does anyone know who's crap this all is?" They asked. Did the owner even have a kid? Of course, it could be. But what if it wasn't. They slammed the picture face down on the shelf, possibly cracking it, as paranoia crawled up their neck. AJ was too damn tired for this.

@Socks | @Spikes | @woly | @Duststorm

love
characters