Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:44 AM

Old November 24th, 2017, 07:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coldwind stepped out of the den."You could try,but I think you will be dead before you can make the first blow." He said.Raventalon stared at them in suprise,then her fur bristled and she hissed at both of them,tail lashing."You played me for a fool!That will be your last mistake!Right when your alone!" She practically yowled,her claws digging into the ground.
Swanheart sighed as she rose to her paws she had a deadly look in her eyes
" no step mother you played me the fool! I warned you if you even try just try to bring my family down there will be war , and good will always stand out on top. So next time I hope you remember this little fiasco or there will be more sever consequences . Understand ? " she meowed darkly her tone was stern

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Swanheart sighed as she rose to her paws she had a deadly look in her eyes
" no step mother you played me the fool! I warned you if you even try just try to bring my family down there will be war , and good will always stand out on top. So next time I hope you remember this little fiasco or there will be more sever consequences . Understand ? " she meowed darkly her tone was stern
Raventalon's eyes where wide with shock,her ears drawn back."Very well then.Have it your way." She hissed,and then turned away,tail lashing.
Coldwind walked up to Swanheart."Do you think she will try it again?" He asked,watching her go

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Raventalon's eyes where wide with shock,her ears drawn back."Very well then.Have it your way." She hissed,and then turned away,tail lashing.
Coldwind walked up to Swanheart."Do you think she will try it again?" He asked,watching her go
Swanheart took a deep breath she looked at coldwind
" no I think she's learned her lesson but if she tries again I'm afraid we will have to use force " she said she watched raventalon leave she did feel bad but she didn't regret it you forced us to do this step mother and for that I am terribly sorry but even nice cats have a darker side to them she thought and sighed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
As if on cue, Leafhide heard the old medicine cat speak. Had he heard him insult him? Leafhide frowned and narrowed his eyes. What did he care? He was just an elder in his eyes. "Isn't it obvious?" Leafhide offered his injured paw and watched Shinefang carefully, eyes wary. Leafhide flicked an ear in the direction of his scratch, and turned his head slightly. There was a cut, not deep, but still welling up with blood.
(Oh ho! This is going to be a fun RP. I like Leafhide already.)

Shinefang's eye narrowed. He reached out and seized the other cat's paw with his, a little rougher than necessary and turned it over. There was a puncture wound in the soft pad, and there was some bleeding. It could have come from a thorn, but those scratches on his face defiantly looked like they came from a cat. "Get into a fight with your mate, or something. Here's a tip, kitwit: the shecat is always right." The old tom released his paw abruptly. "You'll need your paw treated to prevent infection and some herbs for the scratches on your face too."

Old November 24th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Oh ho! This is going to be a fun RP. I like Leafhide already.)

Shinefang's eye narrowed. He reached out and seized the other cat's paw with his, a little rougher than necessary and turned it over. There was a puncture wound in the soft pad, and there was some bleeding. It could have come from a thorn, but those scratches on his face defiantly looked like they came from a cat. "Get into a fight with your mate, or something. Here's a tip, kitwit: the shecat is always right." The old tom released his paw abruptly. "You'll need your paw treated to prevent infection and some herbs for the scratches on your face too."
(XD I figured it would be, and thanks! Leafhide is a HUGE jerk to everyone. I plan on making him nicer in the future though.. just a tad.)

Leafhide grunted in pain at Shinefang's roughness. He bit back a sharp comment. He had enough sense to not insult someone healing his injuries. Leafhide frowned as he listened and watched Shinefang examine his wound. As Shinefang finished, Leafhide could not hold back his words any longer. Like an overboiling pot, his words bubbled out. "Kitwit yourself," he spat. "And it wasn't my mate, it was some scumbag trying to steal prey. My mate wouldn't have the guts to do that. Even if she did, she would be sorry." And before he knew it, Leafhide had revealed a bit of his secret. His family secret. His private abuse outside of Clan walls. Leafhide scowled. He would likely be seen as the bad guy in this situation.

(Wuh oh! You might not like him anymore X"D)
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
(XD I figured it would be, and thanks! Leafhide is a HUGE jerk to everyone. I plan on making him nicer in the future though.. just a tad.)

Leafhide grunted in pain at Shinefang's roughness. He bit back a sharp comment. He had enough sense to not insult someone healing his injuries. Leafhide frowned as he listened and watched Shinefang examine his wound. As Shinefang finished, Leafhide could not hold back his words any longer. Like an overboiling pot, his words bubbled out. "Kitwit yourself," he spat. "And it wasn't my mate, it was some scumbag trying to steal prey. My mate wouldn't have the guts to do that. Even if she did, she would be sorry." And before he knew it, Leafhide had revealed a bit of his secret. His family secret. His private abuse outside of Clan walls. Leafhide scowled. He would likely be seen as the bad guy in this situation.

(Wuh oh! You might not like him anymore X"D)
(Nah. Jerk redemption arcs make for good stories. You might not like Shinefang a whole lot in a second though.)

Shinefang's shredded ear gave a twitch. This tom had a big ugly mouth alright. He couldn't know how this cat had learned to be so harsh, but all he could say for sure was that he did not at all appreciate a tom who talked about a shecat that way. "It's a wonder you're single," he meowed caustically. "Stay here while I get some supplies." Shinefang padded off into the medicine den and pulled out just two items: cobweb, and burdock root. The cobwebs would keep his paw from bleeding. The Burdock root? It cured infections. Of course, the younger cat didn't have one yet, and with the burdock root he still wouldn't. But unlike dock and marigold, the burdock would sting. Not badly, and not for long, but it would just a little. He padded back to the warrior and set the herbs and cobweb down. "This will keep your wounds clean, but I'll have to chew it up first. While I'm doing that, clean your face off." Shinefang mimed licking his forepaw than rubbing his face before bending down and biting off a chunk of the root to chew it into a paste.

Old November 24th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Nah. Jerk redemption arcs make for good stories. You might not like Shinefang a whole lot in a second though.)

Shinefang's shredded ear gave a twitch. This tom had a big ugly mouth alright. He couldn't know how this cat had learned to be so harsh, but all he could say for sure was that he did not at all appreciate a tom who talked about a shecat that way. "It's a wonder you're single," he meowed caustically. "Stay here while I get some supplies." Shinefang padded off into the medicine den and pulled out just two items: cobweb, and burdock root. The cobwebs would keep his paw from bleeding. The Burdock root? It cured infections. Of course, the younger cat didn't have one yet, and with the burdock root he still wouldn't. But unlike dock and marigold, the burdock would sting. Not badly, and not for long, but it would just a little. He padded back to the warrior and set the herbs and cobweb down. "This will keep your wounds clean, but I'll have to chew it up first. While I'm doing that, clean your face off." Shinefang mimed licking his forepaw than rubbing his face before bending down and biting off a chunk of the root to chew it into a paste.
(How could I not like Shinefang? X3 Justice is being served.)

Leafhide rolled his eyes at his words. As Shinefang padded away, Leafhide began to lick at his wound. It stung with each lap, but he continued on. He knew that would clean it, but he didn't know his paw would soften up at that. Leafhide scowled as Shinefang returned with cobweb and some sharp smelling root. Wrinkling his nose, Leafhide obeyed Shinefang, cleaning his face with his paw.

(Having a bit of writers block :"3)
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
(How could I not like Shinefang? X3 Justice is being served.)

Leafhide rolled his eyes at his words. As Shinefang padded away, Leafhide began to lick at his wound. It stung with each lap, but he continued on. He knew that would clean it, but he didn't know his paw would soften up at that. Leafhide scowled as Shinefang returned with cobweb and some sharp smelling root. Wrinkling his nose, Leafhide obeyed Shinefang, cleaning his face with his paw.

(Having a bit of writers block :"3)
(Lol can't argue there I suppose. And no worries. It's getting to be that time of the night.)

Shinefang chewed on the bitter root until it was a good pulp. What he planned to do next, he would have to do fast. His mouth full, he beckoned the younger cat closer to him with a wave of his paw before leaning in to lick on a thick gob of the mashed root over the scratches on the warrior's face, leaving a thin film of the root behind. Then, quickly, he spat the rest of the gnarly herb into his paw to slap onto Leafhide's injured pad before reaching for the cobwed to hold the bind the paw up.

Old November 24th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Walnutwhiskers easily caught up to the she-kit his longer legs giving him a serious advantage but he slowed down so Purekit could still keep up with him. He quickly sat down in front of his half-eaten mouse and his ears turned red again. He shook his head and mumbled embarrassed, "It's wasteful to leave prey half eaten like this." He explained to the she-kit hoping she wouldn't catch on to his bad habits. He tended to be rather forgetful at times so this was definitely not the first time he had left his prey unattended. In his apprentice years, he was often scolded by his old mentor for his forgetfulness. It was his mentor who gave him his sternness and desire to follow the rules. He ate a mouthful of the mouse feeling slightly disappointed that it didn't taste as good as it was earlier but frankly he thought he deserved it due to his actions. As he continued to eat he observed the young kit. He wondered what type of things she'd like. How old is she? She is very tiny but she gives off the maturity of an older kit... Oh! Will she like hunting or fighting better? What type of prey does she like? Walnutwhiskers' head was filled with questions, "Tell me about yourself Purekit." He muttered in between bites of food hoping to get some of his questions answered.
@Undercover (I'm so so so sorry for the wait)

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; November 24th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cranberrypaw felt hurt. I may have a perfect life, but I care about those who have an awful useless life. I can be caring and kind and keep my perfect life! Honestly, why can’t cats accept my compassion. I get what I want. I can get them what they want. she pursed her lips in thought,” I’m sorry. Maybe we can speak to Grousestar and see if he can appoint you a new mentor. If I were better trained I’d offer to help you in hunting and battle training, but I doubt my mentor would mind if you join in on training. I may always get my way you are right about the fact I get what I want, but I can use that to help others, such as you.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vixenpaw cocked his head at the fact he clearly didn’t have a mentor”How old are you. Maybe my mentor will take you out. I am eleven moons old...I could give you a tour of the territory. I know I don’t have as much experience as warriors, but it may benefit you in the future if we ever need to evacuate camp, like Shadowclan did in the flood, knowing the territory.” he meowed, he seems like a sensible apprentice, it’s worth a shot offering to give him a tour of the territory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I’m laughing so hard at Ponderosapaw’s behavior)
Logpaw looked up at Ponderosapaw with the stick in his mouth and stared at her, just because he was weird, didn’t mean he couldn’t crush. He was in love with every she-cat, but it only lasted the time of their interaction. He looked at her before dropping the stick before walking around her looking at her closely, he was way to close, clearly in her personal bubble. He stepped up her about a mousetail away from her before meowing a little too loudly “ I was just playing with my friend named Stickpaw, why?” he asked confused This isn’t a game. I’m playfighting with Stickpaw. He was outraged silently. Truthfully. He didn’t see the stick as a regular stick, Stickpaw was a full on cat, with dark brown fur and green eyes. He was his best friend. Some reason Stickpaw shared his mentor. He never knew why Stickpaw didn’t get another apprentice.
"Well maybe I don't want your help! I can train myself...but having another mentor would be nice...but I'm still not over Neverfalter yet..." she calmed down towards the end of her sentence. Does she not understand that clan life isn't having everything handed to you? There's no helping eachother either...well, not exactly. It's all or nothing. Every cat for themselves.
-----------
DouglasPaw was intrigued by Vixenpaw's offer and nodded his head. "Sure! I've only ever really been to the SkyClan-syndicate border...and now the threat of them is gone, I'd like to go out with you! We could even to a spot of hunting or training too!" The tabby purred enthusiastically, yellow-green eyes blazing eagerly.
--------
Ponderosapaw choked a little. Oh, he must be crazy! Poor little guy! I have to help him! He's probably the laughing stock of the clan!
"Sorry buddy but that's not a cat. Stickpaw is...well...a stick!" Part of Her felt bad, another part of her telling herself it was the right thing to do. She then tried to fix it by following it up with;
"So what's your name little one?" Ponderosapaw smiled kindly