Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM

Old November 28th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cranberrypaw meowed softly,” We could go speak to Grousestar whenever your ready.” (Techincally they can pop in whenever, though speaking to him in VM is first)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vixenpaw smiled,” I’d be happy to help you out some in training. I do appologize for not being the perfect warrior or anything.” He meowed with a slight tease in his voice.
~~~~~~~~~~
Logpaw hated it when cats claimed Stickpaw wasn’t a stick I’m staring at him,” I’m Logpaw. And I’m looking right at Stickpaw. He’s a full on cat. Everyone has bad vision or something as no one sees that he’s a cat.” He meowed reffering to Stickpaw or rather, the stick.
"Okay..." Gorsepaw eventually agreed, uncertainty in her voice. The tabby she-cat sighed with relief, glad the apprenticewasn't offended by her snapping.
----------
"Don't apologise for not being something, be thankful for what you are..." DouglasPaw smiled warmly, Yellow-green eyes glowing. "I accept your invitation. Would you mind accompanying me to the training area?"
The Tom was only 11 moons but spoke with the sophistication and intelligence of a 30 moon warrior. Perhaps being a leader just comes naturally to me!
----------
Ponderosapaw didn't know what to say, her mouth was wide open with shock. "E-every cat is blind you say? Well...describe Stickpaw to me? What do you see? I-I d-don't quite see a c-cat b-but...well, I can see he's...umm...brown...a tabby? He has...dark brown eyes...small paws and small pointy claws...he's lean, slender and tall...almost like a WindClan cat!" She tried her best to make up Stickpaw's appearance and hoped that Logpaw would accept it.
Old November 28th, 2017, 03:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Okay..." Gorsepaw eventually agreed, uncertainty in her voice. The tabby she-cat sighed with relief, glad the apprenticewasn't offended by her snapping.
----------
"Don't apologise for not being something, be thankful for what you are..." DouglasPaw smiled warmly, Yellow-green eyes glowing. "I accept your invitation. Would you mind accompanying me to the training area?"
The Tom was only 11 moons but spoke with the sophistication and intelligence of a 30 moon warrior. Perhaps being a leader just comes naturally to me!
----------
Ponderosapaw didn't know what to say, her mouth was wide open with shock. "E-every cat is blind you say? Well...describe Stickpaw to me? What do you see? I-I d-don't quite see a c-cat b-but...well, I can see he's...umm...brown...a tabby? He has...dark brown eyes...small paws and small pointy claws...he's lean, slender and tall...almost like a WindClan cat!" She tried her best to make up Stickpaw's appearance and hoped that Logpaw would accept it.
Cranberrypaw sighed,” Sorry. I can’t help, but help those in need. I shouldn’t have pressed when you didn’t want help.” She meowed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vixenpaw smiled,” I’d be honored. You seem older than your age.” He meowed He may only be a young apprentice, but he’d be a great friend to have. he was happy to spend time with Douglaspaw.
Logpaw blinked,” You can see him. Wow. Your the first cat I’ve met who can.” He meowed rather impressed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefangh shrugged, "Us old fleabags have to find some way to get through the day." As the warrior began to walk off in a huff, he called after him, "I would have liked to see you try! Back to the warrior's den and off your paw. Don't think for one second I won't make you if I see you out and about!"
Leafhide almost whirled at his challenge, but he decided against it. What good would it do to get in another fight? Rolling his eyes, Leafhide limped away, heading for the fresh-kill pile for a bite to eat.

(End it here? I had fun ^^)
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Leafhide almost whirled at his challenge, but he decided against it. What good would it do to get in another fight? Rolling his eyes, Leafhide limped away, heading for the fresh-kill pile for a bite to eat.

(End it here? I had fun ^^)
Sounds good. Me too

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Sigh...

Closed RP

@seasalt @mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx

Shinefang dragged his herb-ladden oakleaf as he walked backwards out of his den. It was late morning in Skyclan, and the day was beginning to warm, giving his old joints a break. Now was a good time of the day to catch cats back from border and hunting patrols. Not to mention, it gave Juniperpaw time to make her way here from Riverclan. Standing in the clearing, to grizzled old tom cleared his throat. "Listen up! I need some cats to listen to me moan and groan about how old I am. Any cats who make me feel like they're listening will be rewarded with a seemingly genuine compliment about how kind, smart or whatever they are. Any takers? Come on, seriously, step right up. You, Fennelheart, come listen to your old mentor gripe. Owlwing! Pipitchirp, you too!"

Last edited by Charmer; November 28th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Closed RP

@seasalt @mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx

Shinefang dragged his herb-ladden oakleaf as he walked backwards out of his den. It was late morning in Skyclan, and the day was beginning to warm, giving his old joints a break. Now was a good time of the day to catch cats back from border and hunting patrols. Not to mention, it gave Juniperpaw time to make her way here from Riverclan. Standing in the clearing, to grizzled old tom cleared his throat. "Listen up! I need some cats to listen to me moan and groan about how old I am. Any cats who make me feel like they're listening will be rewarded with a seemingly genuine compliment about how kind, smart or whatever they are. Any takers? Come on, seriously, step right up. You, Fennelheart, come listen to your old mentor gripe. Owlwing! Pipitchirp, you too!"
Fennelheart paused,” I suppose it might help me know if my kits are sick, or if my apprentice is. I could save a life or to. Long enough to get them to you. Though don’t think I’ll be becoming your apprentice anytime soon. I couldn’t live a life without kits and apprentices.” She purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @seasalt @mompaws @Okapi

Juniperpaw had made the journey from RiverClan to SkyClan all on her own and to be honest, she hadn't told anyone where she was going. Perhaps her clanmates would assume she was gathering herbs - herbs she didn't know the names and uses of. She had ran most of the way, enjoying the feel of the breeze disturbing her usually-ruffled pelt. Now, she was slipping through the camp entrance to SkyClan for a training session with one of her mentors, Shinefang. She didn't expect anyone else to be training alongside them, but Juniperpaw was always interested in making friends. She was truly excited though, to see her bestie Shinefang.

Once she was completely into the clearing, she looked around and wondered if anyone would intercept her. Luckily, she saw Shinefang before anyone could approach her. Juniperpaw yowled happily, ``Shinefang!`` racing towards the older tomcat and greeting him by brushing against his forearm and purring loudly.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 29th, 2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:17 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@seasalt @Charmer @Okapi @AbsurdJinx

Pipitchirp countered around upon her dainty paws, her thin banner lacing its way across the backs of her legs. The she-cat brought her face towards the sounds of chatter, but her ears were more strained on the voice of a cat speaking her name. A few others’ names were mentioned as well, but Pipitchirp wasn’t able to catch onto who they were. A soft grin tugged at her lips, creases forming by the sides of her verdant hues. The femme sheepishly tosses a glance towards the direction of Shinefang, although her shy gaze was soon replaced by an adamant, yet somewhat determined expression.
Pipitchirp’s primarily tan and honeyed-coat could be seen manoeuvring through the cats in the clearing, before halting a few lengths away from the medicine cat. Her olive-shaped pools traversed across the bodies of the other cats, giving off a warm and almost maternal aura. “I’d be happy to listen to you, it won’t bother me!” Satin-like words dripped out from her parted lips, reflecting her gentle and motherly nature.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 29th, 2017 at 01:18 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Cranberrypaw sighed,” Sorry. I can’t help, but help those in need. I shouldn’t have pressed when you didn’t want help.” She meowed
Vixenpaw smiled,” I’d be honored. You seem older than your age.” He meowed He may only be a young apprentice, but he’d be a great friend to have. he was happy to spend time with Douglaspaw.
Logpaw blinked,” You can see him. Wow. Your the first cat I’ve met who can.” He meowed rather impressed.
"Don't worry about it..." she sighed "let's go see Grousestar then..."
------------
"Thanks. And you will make a great warrior. Hopefully we can fight all our battles side by side..." DouglasPaw trailed off. He wasn't sure what else to say.
----------
Great Starclan! What have I got myself into?!
"W-would you like to go out and do some training with Stickpaw? I'll come along too!" she offered, hoping to see how other cats reacted to Logpaw's strange behaviour.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Fennelheart paused,” I suppose it might help me know if my kits are sick, or if my apprentice is. I could save a life or to. Long enough to get them to you. Though don’t think I’ll be becoming your apprentice anytime soon. I couldn’t live a life without kits and apprentices.” She purred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @seasalt @mompaws @Okapi

Juniperpaw had made the journey from RiverClan to SkyClan all on her own and to be honest, she hadn't told anyone where she was going. Perhaps her clanmates would assume she was gathering herbs - herbs she didn't know the names and uses of. She had ran most of the way, enjoying the feel of the breeze disturbing her usually-ruffled pelt. Now, she was slipping through the camp entrance to SkyClan for a training session with one of her mentors, Shinefang. She didn't expect anyone else to be training alongside them, but Juniperpaw was always interested in making friends. She was truly excited though, to see her bestie Shinefang.

Once she was completely into the clearing, she looked around and wondered if anyone would intercept her. Luckily, she saw Shinefang before anyone could approach her. Juniperpaw yowled happily, ``Shinefang!`` racing towards the older tomcat and greeting him by brushing against his forearm and purring loudly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@seasalt @Charmer @Okapi @AbsurdJinx

Pipitchirp countered around upon her dainty paws, her thin banner lacing its way across the backs of her legs. The she-cat brought her face towards the sounds of chatter, but her ears were more strained on the voice of a cat speaking her name. A few others’ names were mentioned as well, but Pipitchirp wasn’t able to catch onto who they were. A soft grin tugged at her lips, creases forming by the sides of her verdant hues. The femme sheepishly tosses a glance towards the direction of Shinefang, although her shy gaze was soon replaced by an adamant, yet somewhat determined expression.
Pipitchirp’s primarily tan and honeyed-coat could be seen manoeuvring through the cats in the clearing, before halting a few lengths away from the medicine cat. Her olive-shaped pools traversed across the bodies of the other cats, giving off a warm and almost maternal aura. “I’d be happy to listen to you, it won’t bother me!” Satin-like words dripped out from her parted lips, reflecting her gentle and motherly nature.
@seasalt (don't forget, try to keep to one response per day for the duration of the roleplay and no going more than 48 hours.)

As two of the cats began to come closer, almost as if right on schedule, none other than Juniperpaw came bounding into the clearing with her usual energy. "Junebug," you may it," said Shinefang, grinning at the young she cat. "Everyone, in case you didn't already know. This is Juniperpaw from Riverclan. She's here as my guest today. I'll explain more of that in a moment. Owlwing! Come and join us already!" He called after the last shecat, his whiskers twitching. He turned to Pipitchirp next. "That's good, because I have a doozy of a complaint. Leafbare is coming, I'm older than some trees, and I'm Skyclan's only medicine cat. Now when Ebony frost left and I took over, it wasn't because I'd been properly trained as a medicine cat. It was because I managed to spend so much time in the medicine den that I managed to pick up just enough to almost get by. But I'm still not even close to knowing everything so I can't very well train an apprentice. Well, not a medicine cat apprentice. Fennelheart heart was my warrior apprentice once but that's beside the point. If something happens to me, I don't want Skyclan starting from nothing with a new medicine cat. Today I'm going to teach you all the basics of healing battle wounds and keeping them from getting infected. You won't be medicine cats or anything by the time we're done, but you may be able to help out a wounded cat in a pinch. However, please please please come and find me or another medicine cat if what you learn today isn't going to cut it. If you waste time trying to heal in ways you can't, you won't be doing the cat you're tying to help any favors. We clear?" Shinefang asked, looking around to make sure everyone seemed to understand. "Good. Now to do this properly, I'll need a volunteer to be my 'injured cat.' Who's up for it?"