Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the scrapyard (open!)
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 08:09 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:08 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:07 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:06 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:02 PM

Old November 30th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
(yay! they can start roleplaying right away!)

Loon stalked away, mumbling about how Mink needed to show him more respect. Then he shook his head. He had forgotten for a split second that Mink was Rune's mate. He made a mental note to stay away from her. The older tom passed Dawn, glancing at her. He picked up a vole and settled down to eat it. The entire time, he couldn't help glancing at the she-cat. He felt as if he was being attracted to her. He couldn't imagine why, though.
The one eyed she cat shifted her paws as she bent down and ate another piece of her food that she was suppose to share with Valkyrie. She could feel a set of eyes on her but she couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. Her ears pinned to her head and her right eye darted around trying to find who was watching her. She gulped and took another bite trying to act natural.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
The one eyed she cat shifted her paws as she bent down and ate another piece of her food that she was suppose to share with Valkyrie. She could feel a set of eyes on her but she couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. Her ears pinned to her head and her right eye darted around trying to find who was watching her. She gulped and took another bite trying to act natural.
Loon finished his vole with a few quick bites and padded over to Dawn. He sat down next to her. "Hello, Dawn. I couldn't help but notice your beauty from over there." he pointed to where he was sitting. "I'd like to get to know you some more, if that's okay." he tried to sound as innocent as possible.

(Wow way to be blunt, Loon)
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Loon finished his vole with a few quick bites and padded over to Dawn. He sat down next to her. "Hello, Dawn. I couldn't help but notice your beauty from over there." he pointed to where he was sitting. "I'd like to get to know you some more, if that's okay." he tried to sound as innocent as possible.

(Wow way to be blunt, Loon)
Dawn flinched as the tom approached her. “Er..” her mind was wirling, why loon out of all the cats? She had heard what he has done to his mate. Wait! His mate! “D-don’t you have a mate..? Or do you mean as Friend..?” She kept her eyes to the floor.
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Dawn flinched as the tom approached her. “Er..” her mind was wirling, why loon out of all the cats? She had heard what he has done to his mate. Wait! His mate! “D-don’t you have a mate..? Or do you mean as Friend..?” She kept her eyes to the floor.
Loon scowled a little. "My 'mate' wants nothing to do with me. And I want nothing to do with her. I no longer consider her my mate. She was just a sort of fling to me. Someone to bear my kits. But now that that's happened, I need another mate. But this time, I want someone who's actually willing. But, we can just be friends. No need to rush things, am I right? Who knows, you might actually find you like me too." he smiled and laid down. He sighed and glanced up at Dawn. He felt a pang of....something...when he saw that she wasn't even looking at him. He stood up. "It's okay if you don't want to talk to me."
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Loon scowled a little. "My 'mate' wants nothing to do with me. And I want nothing to do with her. I no longer consider her my mate. She was just a sort of fling to me. Someone to bear my kits. But now that that's happened, I need another mate. But this time, I want someone who's actually willing. But, we can just be friends. No need to rush things, am I right? Who knows, you might actually find you like me too." he smiled and laid down. He sighed and glanced up at Dawn. He felt a pang of....something...when he saw that she wasn't even looking at him. He stood up. "It's okay if you don't want to talk to me."
”o-oh.” She gulped. Dawn slowly lifted her gaze. Her one and only eye betrayed her fear that she tried to keep within. “W-we can be..friends” in her mind she was hissing at herself but she knew that she should play it safe. She has heard with this cat can do. Better keep him happy. But there was no way they will become mates so fast! And as of now-she saw no future with him. The only future she saw was him forcing her to become his mate.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
”o-oh.” She gulped. Dawn slowly lifted her gaze. Her one and only eye betrayed her fear that she tried to keep within. “W-we can be..friends” in her mind she was hissing at herself but she knew that she should play it safe. She has heard with this cat can do. Better keep him happy. But there was no way they will become mates so fast! And as of now-she saw no future with him. The only future she saw was him forcing her to become his mate.
Loon saw the fear in Dawn's eyes and he instantly regretted being an absolute jerk to Shard. He sighed and sat back down. "I know you don't want to be talking with me, but thanks for not running away when I came over here. To be honest, I regret everything I've done. Ya know, I really want to have more than two connections in this Clan. Thanks anyways, but I'll leave you alone now..."
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:49 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shatter narrowed his amber eyes, ears perking. Hmm, what did Rune want? Standing up, the large tabby tom strode over, his tail and head held in a proud manor. "Yes, Rune?" The tom cat asked, his tone polite and even.
Quote:
(Is Rowena based off the Supernatural character? If so, you nailed it!)

Shard nodded her head. "Hello Rowena." she looked back as Holly and Snake ran off to play somewhere else. Slash stayed by her side, studying Rowena. He didn't look scared, suspicious or anything. Just making sure she was "ok".

Mink purred happily, then suddenly gasped. Her eyes widen as she felt excruciating pain. "Shard...." she whispered as she held on to her stomach with her paws. Suddenly she let out a shriek.

Rune looked at Shatter. "Do you mind seeking some cats who would want to go hunting." Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks as he heard his mate's shriek. He instantly turned away from Shatter and ran to his mate's side. "Mink! My Queen." he meowed as he looked at her with worry. "Someone get Dawn!." He called.

Mink closed her eyes, breathing in and out slowly. (SKIP) Mink had given birth two beautiful kittens. A tom and a she-cat. "Oh," she whispered happily. They were beautiful. The firstborn a tom with full black pelt moved closer to his sister, who was a full black she-cat with a white feather-like tail.

Rune looked at his mate. "They are beautiful my love," he whispered as he bent down and sniffed their tiny heads. "We shall name the tom, Apollo." he meowed as he took in his firstborn. "I will train him to be a good fighter, and maybe become a leader." he grinned. "What are you going to name the she-kit?"

Mink looked at the newly named Apollo, she wasn't going to argue with him but Apollo did fit the tom. "Octavia." she meowed.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink purred happily, then suddenly gasped. Her eyes widen as she felt excruciating pain. "Shard...." she whispered as she held on to her stomach with her paws. Suddenly she let out a shriek.

Rune looked at Shatter. "Do you mind seeking some cats who would want to go hunting." Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks as he heard his mate's shriek. He instantly turned away from Shatter and ran to his mate's side. "Mink! My Queen." he meowed as he looked at her with worry. "Someone get Dawn!." He called.

Mink closed her eyes, breathing in and out slowly. (SKIP) Mink had given birth two beautiful kittens. A tom and a she-cat. "Oh," she whispered happily. They were beautiful. The firstborn a tom with full black pelt moved closer to his sister, who was a full black she-cat with a white feather-like tail.

Rune looked at his mate. "They are beautiful my love," he whispered as he bent down and sniffed their tiny heads. "We shall name the tom, Apollo." he meowed as he took in his firstborn. "I will train him to be a good fighter, and maybe become a leader." he grinned. "What are you going to name the she-kit?"

Mink looked at the newly named Apollo, she wasn't going to argue with him but Apollo did fit the tom. "Octavia." she meowed.
Shard sat a few feet away, unsure if she should approach the new mother. Her eyes were filled with happiness. She had to admit that she wasn't sure if Mink would make it. But that fear had quickly passed once Apollo and Octavia were born. She purred as Holly, Snake, and Slash came up to her. Slash and Snake sat under Shard and Holly took a few steps toward Mink. Shard held out her paw to stop the small kit. "No, no, Holly. She needs to rest." after her talk with Mink, she had grown a lot more gentle with her kits. She returned her attention to Mink and Rune.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Shard sat a few feet away, unsure if she should approach the new mother. Her eyes were filled with happiness. She had to admit that she wasn't sure if Mink would make it. But that fear had quickly passed once Apollo and Octavia were born. She purred as Holly, Snake, and Slash came up to her. Slash and Snake sat under Shard and Holly took a few steps toward Mink. Shard held out her paw to stop the small kit. "No, no, Holly. She needs to rest." after her talk with Mink, she had grown a lot more gentle with her kits. She returned her attention to Mink and Rune.
Mink looked at Rune then back down at her kittens. "They are beautiful," she whispered again. Happiness filled the she-cats eyes.

Rune bent down and licked the top of Mink's head. "You have brought me so much joy," he whispered happily. Rune took one last look at the kits before he padded away.

Mink looked up at Shard. "Come see them." Then she turned her eyes to Shard's kits. "You have new playmates. Come..." she beckoned them forward with her tail.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Valkryie nodded. "I am sure, Silent." she meowed softly. Her blue and red eye took in Silent, every detail.

Mink purred down at Snake. "Good." she nuzzled the tiny little kit, she then turned to Rowena. "I thought you could use some company." she told her with a laugh. "Use she-cats need to stay together, am I right?"
Rowena smiled but it was genuine this time
" That's right my dear. " she meowed and sat down her tail curled around her feet neatly her nose twitched
" I heard your mates with rune? Must be an honor. " she said and dipped her head in respect

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )