Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:32 PM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:31 PM
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:09 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2017, 04:53 AM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Tgwtgfan
Peachrain was the tabby's name, she was only 45 moons she had three living kits, Orchardblossom, Lightningpaw, and her adoptive son Bingo. Though she had a deceased daughter named Bluekit. She missed Bluekit dearly, but socializing was the easiest way to keep her mind off Bluekit. It had been twenty moons since Bluekit's death she still grieved it.
Crimsonpaw trotted near Peachtrain. "I couldn't begin to imagine your pain. But know that you have support from everyone in the clan."
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
Crimsonpaw trotted near Peachtrain. "I couldn't begin to imagine your pain. But know that you have support from everyone in the clan."
She glanced at Crimsonpaw," Interesting way to start a conversation young Crimson." she wondered who told the young apprentice about her grieving for Bluekit," How do did you learn of my grieving. Did Bingo tell you? Maybe Orchardblossom?" she mused then sighed, Orchardblossom was a living memory of her deceased sister Lilacblossom. she smiled," Nice thought, but no one supports me because I took a mate once in the Dusk Syndicate and abandoned the clan for two moons." she meowed shaking her head to clear the image of her former mate, Ice. She saw him at the battle, she killed him. She wasn't too happy about it, but he was demanding to take Orchardblossom home to the Dusk Syndicate.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
She glanced at Crimsonpaw," Interesting way to start a conversation young Crimson." she wondered who told the young apprentice about her grieving for Bluekit," How do did you learn of my grieving. Did Bingo tell you? Maybe Orchardblossom?" she mused then sighed, Orchardblossom was a living memory of her deceased sister Lilacblossom. she smiled," Nice thought, but no one supports me because I took a mate once in the Dusk Syndicate and abandoned the clan for two moons." she meowed shaking her head to clear the image of her former mate, Ice. She saw him at the battle, she killed him. She wasn't too happy about it, but he was demanding to take Orchardblossom home to the Dusk Syndicate.
"Orchardblossom." The young tom replied. "She seemed to be open about it."
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Orchardblossom." The young tom replied. "She seemed to be open about it."
She nodded," Orchardblossom will talk about it, just she normal won't talk about her father. Her aunt was dear to her." she meowed kindly wonder why Crimsonpaw was talking to her Everyone sees me as a traitorous beast.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
She nodded," Orchardblossom will talk about it, just she normal won't talk about her father. Her aunt was dear to her." she meowed kindly wonder why Crimsonpaw was talking to her Everyone sees me as a traitorous beast.
"But why?" Crimsonpaw asked out of curiosity. For the life of him, he couldn't understand or fathom why the she-cat may have done to warrant such disdain.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"But why?" Crimsonpaw asked out of curiosity. For the life of him, he couldn't understand or fathom why the she-cat may have done to warrant such disdain.
Peachrain smiled," I thought it was bad I didn't have a mate, I'm sure you've crushed on a she-cat before. I crushed on the trespassing Syndicate tom and before long, I couldn't bear to only see him ocassionally in secret, until he turned on me and I returned here. His name was Ice. He forced me to attack my sister to prove my worth to him." she meowed glancing off in the distance.

Old December 26th, 2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Peachrain smiled," I thought it was bad I didn't have a mate, I'm sure you've crushed on a she-cat before. I crushed on the trespassing Syndicate tom and before long, I couldn't bear to only see him ocassionally in secret, until he turned on me and I returned here. His name was Ice. He forced me to attack my sister to prove my worth to him." she meowed glancing off in the distance.
"I know the feeling. I have some stories." Crimsonpaw slightly growled in response.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I know the feeling. I have some stories." Crimsonpaw slightly growled in response.
Peachrain nodded," Exactly. Your somewhat out of control when that happens." she meowed.

Old December 26th, 2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Peachrain nodded," Exactly. Your somewhat out of control when that happens." she meowed.
"If it's any consolation, I have stories about mistakes that I've made while in love too. And they're doozies." Crimsonpaw replied in an acerbic tone.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"If it's any consolation, I have stories about mistakes that I've made while in love too. And they're doozies." Crimsonpaw replied in an acerbic tone.
She smiled," Let me guess a cat in another clan?" she asked It better not be just them not liking him back.

Closed Thread