Last post by Estelle
Today 07:05 PM

Old January 5th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia bowed slightly with a soft smile " thank you ma'am " she said and turned around to where she had came from she ran to the shopkeeper now opening the door quickly " Aella! You'll never believe what happened to me today ! " she said happily should I tell her what I did for her? Or should I keep it a surprise ?
Aella looked up from a book she was reading, "Oh, hey. You're back! What happened?" She set down her book and looked at Lalia curiously. She hadn't seen her so excited before, so Aella was eager to hear what she had to say.

Dawn examined her fingernails casually, glancing into the windows of the shop. Why is that sunling associating with a poor wingling? No matter, she's a high rank now, so she can do whatever she wishes. The queen glared at the spider on the side of the shop and turned away from it.
Old January 5th, 2018, 05:37 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Aella looked up from a book she was reading, "Oh, hey. You're back! What happened?" She set down her book and looked at Lalia curiously. She hadn't seen her so excited before, so Aella was eager to hear what she had to say.

Dawn examined her fingernails casually, glancing into the windows of the shop. Why is that sunling associating with a poor wingling? No matter, she's a high rank now, so she can do whatever she wishes. The queen glared at the spider on the side of the shop and turned away from it.
Lalia smiled wide her hands were together
" the queen gave me the position of army commander ! Seeing as I am sunling... And I accepted but only if she did something for me " she said
oh forget it being a surprise ! " well technically not for me...Some one I know " she added with a giggle

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Lalia smiled wide her hands were together
" the queen gave me the position of army commander ! Seeing as I am sunling... And I accepted but only if she did something for me " she said
oh forget it being a surprise ! " well technically not for me...Some one I know " she added with a giggle
"Lalia, you know you don't have to do anything for me. You deserve every good thing out there, because you work so hard to please everyone. I'm happy without needing anything... but that you," Aella said. "What is it?" She felt bad for assuming it was her, but she knew it was implied that it was for her. She just didn't want to seem selfish, so she did everything in her power to be kind.
Old January 5th, 2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
"Lalia, you know you don't have to do anything for me. You deserve every good thing out there, because you work so hard to please everyone. I'm happy without needing anything... but that you," Aella said. "What is it?" She felt bad for assuming it was her, but she knew it was implied that it was for her. She just didn't want to seem selfish, so she did everything in her power to be kind.
She just kept smiling
" well to bad ! Because I asked if the queen can give you some money to keep your shop up and running since I see that you basically do it all alone...And I just felt bad. She said she will do it. It's what friends do Aella " she said calmly but excitement still rang in her voice
" we are friends ....right? " she asked with a tilt of her head she didn't really have friends much her friend was her father. Even tho she tries hard to please people it just didn't seem...good enough .

Old January 5th, 2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
She just kept smiling
" well to bad ! Because I asked if the queen can give you some money to keep your shop up and running since I see that you basically do it all alone...And I just felt bad. She said she will do it. It's what friends do Aella " she said calmly but excitement still rang in her voice
" we are friends ....right? " she asked with a tilt of her head she didn't really have friends much her friend was her father. Even tho she tries hard to please people it just didn't seem...good enough .
"Yes of course we're friends! But... you could have done something for yourself! Thank you... so so much! I can't express my gratitude in words! I'll be able to build a storage cellar and store more books so that I can have more of one! I'll be able to advertise my shop! Thank you so much Lalia," Aella said, panting from speaking so long. She couldn't figure out how to express her gratitude.
(Sorry for the short replies. I'm working on chapter 3 for the Averandi book)
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
"Yes of course we're friends! But... you could have done something for yourself! Thank you... so so much! I can't express my gratitude in words! I'll be able to build a storage cellar and store more books so that I can have more of one! I'll be able to advertise my shop! Thank you so much Lalia," Aella said, panting from speaking so long. She couldn't figure out how to express her gratitude.
(Sorry for the short replies. I'm working on chapter 3 for the Averandi book)
Lalia laughed softly seeing the other girls excitement
" just don't pass out " she said through her laughter she looked over her shoulder out the window wondering if she should head back to the queen or.. Stay. She also wondered how much time she will be able to spend with her friend .she is my first friend I don't want to have to leave right now! Maybe after my first mission I can see her again?? Will the queen let me?
" I think I should be heading back... Maybe we can talk later? " she suggested and looked back at her friend

Old January 5th, 2018, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Lalia laughed softly seeing the other girls excitement
" just don't pass out " she said through her laughter she looked over her shoulder out the window wondering if she should head back to the queen or.. Stay. She also wondered how much time she will be able to spend with her friend .she is my first friend I don't want to have to leave right now! Maybe after my first mission I can see her again?? Will the queen let me?
" I think I should be heading back... Maybe we can talk later? " she suggested and looked back at her friend
"Any time you want is good with me," Aella said, still grinning. "And tell the queen I said 'hi'! Don't, actually. I was joking. I just mean, it's crazy you actually met the queen in person. What is she like?"
(I got to go for today. I'll be on tomorrow)
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
"Any time you want is good with me," Aella said, still grinning. "And tell the queen I said 'hi'! Don't, actually. I was joking. I just mean, it's crazy you actually met the queen in person. What is she like?"
(I got to go for today. I'll be on tomorrow)
Aw k)
Lalia giggled
" she's ....different . She says she's happy but I can tell something is off . The way she said don't always look on the bright side you'll be disappointed ... Honeslty I kinda feel bad. And I maaaaay have bumped into her... But she actually said it was fine which I thought was strange . " she said

Old January 6th, 2018, 12:34 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Celso's breath caught in his throat, but he disguised it as a cough. Pulling back his hand he said, "You know, some water would be nice. Assuming you have clean water, of course." He had added the second sentence after he realized he could be seen as kind towards the darlings. Why is it that I hate darklings? I mean, the queen is always saying how awful they are... but was it always like this? Celso internally punished his rebellious thoughts and brought his attention back to the woman. "Disgiuing the truth will only lead to strife in the end," Celso said dismissively.
Emilia turned to him, responding with "Very well, I can get you some." "You have your ways and I have mine."
As Emilia turned to walk back, she thought *Maybe this won't be so bad...Despite his, I won't let my guard down.." With a quick move back around she walked into her room, pulling out a photo, its corners worn thin. She held it out saying, "If you want to know more...this is Tobias.. before he left." The man in the photo had a face that shocking resembled Silas's. (Urgh I've been sick.. my brain is on the fritz... ithurtstothink)
Old January 8th, 2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Aw k)
Lalia giggled
" she's ....different . She says she's happy but I can tell something is off . The way she said don't always look on the bright side you'll be disappointed ... Honeslty I kinda feel bad. And I maaaaay have bumped into her... But she actually said it was fine which I thought was strange . " she said
Aella frowned saying, "That does sound pretty strange. Usually the queen seems so self-assured, and kind of haughty. I mean, she goes on about darklings and how they're so horrid, and sunlings well... I don't know why she favors them so much. I mean, no offense, but I can't help but wonder. And it's weird that she would be so okay with someone bumping into her. There's gossip that says she cut off a servant's arm after they dropped hot tea onto her lap. She always seemed kind of..." She tilted her head, thinking about what Lalia had said.