Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 05:52 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:49 PM
new ventures
Last post by alkaline
Today 05:42 PM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:40 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Agh I am so sorry that this was delayed! Please forgive me!)

A bemused expression glittered across Emberwing's face, her eyes lighting up in joy at Brightkit's obvious excitement for, well, everything. The kit reminded her a bit of her younger self - full of life, excited at making a new friend, getting to know the rest of her Clanmates. Since she could remember, she'd had a burning ambition to become leader of the Clan at some point, and to do that she knew she would need to learn each cat by their individual name. To her, a leader was suppose to know the ins and outs of her Clan, so the second Emberwing became apprenticed, she made it a goal to mingle with each cat in the Clan, old and new. Looking down upon Brightkit, the warrior couldn't help by smile; it was like time traveling in a mirror to her.

"Well that is definitely cool! Perhaps soon you'll be joining them and have stories of your own to tell them?" she perked, twitching her ears and widening her eyes in excitement. She noticed how energetic the young she-kit was and knew it would come in handy during her future training. Despite her apparent difficulty with sigh, Emberwing had a feeling it would only encourage Brightkit to work harder to prove herself to her Clanmates. "ThunderClan territory is rich with history and new stories just waiting to be discovered," Emberwing continued, nodding as she spoke. "Maybe you'll be the first to tell a story of a new kind. The expeditions of Brightkit!"

A laugh shook Emberwing's shoulders as the russet-furred feline purred, whiskers twitching in amusement. At Brightkit's question about what she was currently doing, a small pang struck her. Right now, most of her warrior friends had an apprentice and were out training. It was something she longed to join them in, but she was a relatively new warrior, and was sure that Snowstar was just waiting until she was a bit older before assigning her an apprentice. "I was out earlier," she mewed, glancing towards the entrance of camp before looking back at the kitten, "but I'm staying in for a bit. Most of my friends are out with their apprentices training right now. I would love to be your friend though!" she purred, tail curling up as she smiled down at the young kit.
"Ooh, yeah! I bet I could tell the best stories, and - oh! You know what else? When I have an apprentice of my own, I can tell them stories! They'll get to learn all about my apprenticeship and my kithood and all of that stuff! Isn't that cool, Emberwing? When you have an apprentice are you going to tell them those stories?"

The she cat asked, bouncing up and down on her small, soft paws. Brightkit was one of the most energetic kits in the nursery - sometimes other kits had trouble keeping up with her, which was why she was alone now. Of course, the she cat had a lot of friends in general, but they would sometimes "disappear" for a while, leaving the young feline wondering what had happened... what she might have done if they were there... and eventually bounding away to find a new friend. This was where she was now, talking to Emberwing, because her other friends were busy or not able to play with her at the moment. She loved making new friends, and the young warrior seemed like the perfect playmate for what had been a slow morning. "You would?" The young she cat cocked her head to the side, just for a second, as though she was trying to get a better look at Emberwing before she jumped up and gave a mew of pleasure.

"Yay! So now that we're friends, you wanna play moss-ball? I mean, I'd play with you even if you weren't my friend, but since you are, it's going to be way more fun! Ooh, or we could play hide and seek... or tag... or something like that! Or, or we could pretend that we're BOTH warriors? Or you could show me some of your warrior moves?"

Brightkit suggested, her tail twitching back and forth happily as she glanced up with her good eye at the older cat. Emberwing was being surprisingly patient with Brightkit - not all warriors were as understanding and sweet towards the younger feline. There were times she tended to be just too much for the cats around her. And there were other times when she tended to have a positive influence on those around her. It all depended on who you were, and what your opinion was on this sweet, energetic young she cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:01 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Goldenstream paded out of the warrior’s den refreshed after a good sleep. She looked up. Great starclan! she thought. I’ve slept half the day away! She turned quickly and headed twords the apprentice den, Poking her head inside. “Fernpaw!” She hissed. “Fernpaw we need to do some battle training!” @Tazzy.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; February 2nd, 2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:10 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
Goldenstream paded out of the warrior’s den refreshed after a good sleep. She looked up. Great starclan! she thought. I’ve slept half the day away! She turned quickly and headed twords the apprentice den, Poking her head inside. “Fernpaw!” She hissed. “Fernpaw we need to do some battle training!” @Tazzy.
Fernpaw poked her head out of her nest “Yes Goldenstream!” She exclaimed happily climbing out of her nest. She rushed out of the den and stood next to her mentor waiting for her to lead the way, bouncing from paw to paw excitedly.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Fernpaw poked her head out of her nest “Yes Goldenstream!” She exclaimed happily climbing out of her nest. She rushed out of the den and stood next to her mentor waiting for her to lead the way, bouncing from paw to paw excitedly.
“Do you think you could keep up if we ran?” Goldenstream asked her exited apprentice. Goldenstream also felt that she had enough energy to run around the entire forest twice. She was so exited to have an apprentice as sweet and energetic as Fernpaw.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Do you think you could keep up if we ran?” Goldenstream asked her exited apprentice. Goldenstream also felt that she had enough energy to run around the entire forest twice. She was so exited to have an apprentice as sweet and energetic as Fernpaw.
“Of course I can!” Fern purred, she could barely contain her excitement. She get to run to training! She wanted to show off her speed to her mentor, make her proud so. She paced around Goldenstream ready to go.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:28 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Lonestar23 I didn't know if you want me to start yet, if no then just ignore this ^^ ]

Snowpaw limped into his the Medince den, avoiding any other patient's direct gaze. His body ached with pain, however he felt numb against it. It was the least of his problems. He shouldn't have been surprised, he should have at least heard the Shadowclan warrior. His wounds weren't lethal, luckily. A apprentice had joined in before it could get any worst, Snowpaw still had to thank them. If he ever could. He lean gently against the wall, standing out like a black sheep in the herd. He was still replaying it in his head, his face turned into a scowl that was rarely there. The tom was hesitant to even be here, Caliapaw had worst injures to deal with. Only his left side was scratched up, his right shoulder however was worst than that. Snowpaw could still heal the yowl of the Windclan and Shadowclan's leaders. He had been so worried about the war, thinking about it and when it happened.. he was blank. He had no idea of what to do. Snowpaw knew he wasn't a great fighter by long shot, it didn't mean he wasn't that bad. Soon his shoulder pain became too much to just ignore, he fidgeted a little in discomfort and pain.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 2nd, 2018 at 09:29 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Of course I can!” Fern purred, she could barely contain her excitement. She get to run to training! She wanted to show off her speed to her mentor, make her proud so. She paced around Goldenstream ready to go.
“Ok then.” Goldenstream said. “Let’s go!” And with that the mentor and apprentice pelted into the forest in the direction of the training hollow.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:25 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

HarmonyBlade stepped carefully into the nursery where his mate was curled protectively over her two kits. She was a little uneasy at first because she could smell thousands of WindClan cats and another scent closer by that was a bit strange. "HarmonyBlade...what's going on out there?"
"It's okay VelvetNight, everything is sorted. No WindClan cats are going to harm you..." He comforted her, his voice just louder than a whisper. "But someone important has come to see you." VelvetNight sat up curiously as ShineFlower stepped inside the den. "This is ShineFlower. Take a good look at her." Even the kits were curious now, sniffing the grey Molly and running around her paws. "She's very much like ShineKit isn't she?" VelvetNight commented, completely oblivious to what her mate was hinting at. HarmonyBlade and ShineFlower looked at eachother and smiled, trying to hold back a laugh. "ShineFlower, this is your mother."
"What?" VelvetNight shrieked.
"Nice to meet you mother...after all these seasons..."
"ShineFlower! Oh, it's been so long my darling! You've grown up to be a beautiful she-cat..." the long haired queen rambled on.
"Who are these little guys?" The young warrior laughed, licking a Tuxedo kit between the ears.
"Oh. That's Overkit you've got there and that one over there is ThundraKit. They're your half siblings. Mine and another Tom's named CrispLeaf."
"I see..." ShineFlower fliched as Thundrakit pounced on her tail. Then her father interrupted. "I guess you need to get going now...you can find your way back okay?" The ginger warrior seemed anxious to get his daughter out of his clan but waited patiently for the two to say their goodbyes.
"Please...may we meet at the border soon? Bring Gleam and Acorn!" VelvetNight seemed sad but understood everything.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:31 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
{ even I want to explode at this lol }

Peeking back inside the camp, Jaystorm sprinted for the nursery and curled up beside her kits, fully intent on staying away from her brother. How many times do I have to say it? I can take care of myself! She sighed, more than upset with her sibling, who she knew would never apologize to her no matter what. I bet he thinks I'm in the wrong here. That I'll be the one apologizing. Boy, is he wrong. Laying her tail over her nose neatly, Jaystorm tried to doze off, but sleep didn't come. She was too worked up for sleep. Rolling over to the other side, trying not to squish the kits, the feline layed her head on the mossy bracken with a sigh of discontent.
The day had gone on as normal. Jaystorm had spent much of it in the nursery, Morningblue had hunted and brought back a starling and a scrawny old jay. Better than nothing. He hadn't seen Jaystorm since she stormed off. It was alright by him if she felt like she needed her space. She'd find him when she was ready to talk again. That's how it went. Still, she'd need freshkill at some point. He nosed his way to the middle of the pile and pulled out a vole. She liked vole, right? He picked it up in his jaws, padded into the nursery and saw her there. Wordlessly he laid the vole near her and turned to leave.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:38 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The day had gone on as normal. Jaystorm had spent much of it in the nursery, Morningblue had hunted and brought back a starling and a scrawny old jay. Better than nothing. He hadn't seen Jaystorm since she stormed off. It was alright by him if she felt like she needed her space. She'd find him when she was ready to talk again. That's how it went. Still, she'd need freshkill at some point. He nosed his way to the middle of the pile and pulled out a vole. She liked vole, right? He picked it up in his jaws, padded into the nursery and saw her there. Wordlessly he laid the vole near her and turned to leave.
The musky aroma of vole awoke the queen, arousing her to where she opened her eyes and looked around. A faint rustling and a vein of a scent trail told her that her brother was coming. As he wordlessly dropped the vole at her paws and turned to leave, Jaystorm glared at him. "So that's it? You're waiting for me to apologize?" Despite the hunger gnawing in the pit of her stomach, she refused to take a bite until she had heard his response.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread