Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:36 AM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Patagonia
Today 10:35 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:34 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
The corners of Snailflower's muzzle perked up in a slight smile, happy to hear that Alabasterdusk was back in camp for the day. When he mentioned the nursery, she chuckled awkwardly and her smallish ears flicked to the side.
"I'm always happy to see the queens and their kittens, it's such a nostalgic feeling to return to the nursery... Every time though, I just really clash with one mother, Gorsebird." She shook her head slowly, "She's sick and pregnant, so I'm sure she's as stressed as one can get, but we've both always had different morals, so if something gets brought up, we both get bristling at each other." The brown she-cat's puffy coat rippled, though she quickly groomed the fur back down again with a swipe of her tongue.
"I'm thinking of returning to normal warrior duties if it will keep her stress down."

Hunting and border patrols weren't something she disliked, in fact a nice morning or evening patrol was pretty calming, but it was something Snailflower felt out of place doing. Having no WindClan blood wasn't something that typically bothered her, but when Gorsebird would bring it up in her passive-aggressive way it left a bitter taste in her mouth. As if she was only part of the clan in name.

Alabasterdusk nodded along as she spoke. He didn't really know what she meant by not truly getting along with cats because honestly he just wasn't friends with them. He preferred to be in the darkness which other cats did not understand, so they left him alone. They let him do his own thing. Alabasterdusk imagined it was far different for Snailflower. "I'm sure she's just stressed, after all her litter might not survive if she's sick. It would be very stressful," He said honestly, the idea of kits not surviving until the were at least warriors made him feel miserable, but even then he wasn't afraid to point out what could happen. "I don't think you should let her get to you, after all you love helping about in the nursery," He said.

If she chose to go back to normal warrior duties, perhaps they could go on patrol together. Or even hunting. As long as he improved his skills in that category. Who knew? Maybe it could be an opportunity for them to become better friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It wasn’t that Fawnfern didn’t like her kits antics - they could provide her with a lot of peace, but she did love that they played around. After all, they are simply kits with the aspiration to grow up and have fun. Their life really hadn’t started until they were apprentices, in-training to be warriors. Besides, whenever she had a bad day, and she was ready to collapse in her nest, all she needed to do was glance at her kits and watch them play at a distance. Ever since the three were born, it was quite easy to get into a routine of knowing the kits. Fawnfern knew parenting wasn’t easy. Especially since she was technically a single mother. “Sily always confuses me. She’s a good kit, but she has her moments where she knows that she does something bad,” Fawnfern sighed longingly. “I don’t know why all my kits couldn’t be like Clearkit. She’s the only angelic one!” Fawnfern exclaimed. Clearkit was such a precious angel that Fawnfern knew she would have plenty trouble watching Clearkit grow up. Specifically because Clearkit always been quite the push over. Maybe I should be teaching her to grow a backbone, Fawnfern thought inwardly. She was tired of seeing Clearkit’s siblings bully her around. “I do love how the kits are different. Even if...well, you know, they could be troubling,” Fawnfern snickered. Weaselshade wouldn’t know much of that since he only got so much time to spend with them.
Fawnfern finally had glanced towards Weaselshade, her ears flicking back against her head at his cheerful tone. She didn’t understand why he could be so happy about the future. Maybe he didn’t have anything to worry about, she concluded. Weaselshade seemed to be ready to accept anything that came his way. “What do you think the future holds?” She asked, tilting her head to the side showing genuine curiosity. Fawnfern preferred to live in the present because if she thought about the future, she knew it would stress her out. The future had a way of exciting others, making them worried, of deterring them with its suspenseful qualities. “Oh, I love kits. With all my heart.” She replied, softly. “I do...want to nurse another litter...I just want to take things nice and steady.” Fawnfern finally says, nodding after her response. Still a little tense and uncomfortable as Weaselshade would never understand the desperate measures she have to go through if she wanted another litter. She haven’t thought about getting close to another Tom. As of now, she gave her entire attention to her kits.
After that little burst, and a slight sulken mood, Fawnfern laid as far as the grass on the moorlands could hide her. She didn’t want to look at anybody, but she felt Weaselshade lay beside her, eyeing her level to gain her attention. She flicked her eyes to look at him before quickly throwing her gaze back to her kits. She didn’t bother to reply back to his words until she sighed and lifted her head to look at him. “I don’t understand, though. Why would she have a problem with you seeing your kits?” If Weaselshade did allow himself to pursue another female, Fawnfern saw no harm in this. The she cat should want Weaselshade to visit his kits. Though the main problem wouldn’t be the kits; it would be her. “It’s not like anything is going on between us. She’ll have nothing to be envious about.” Fawnfern crinkled her nose. That was something she wouldn’t allow herself to get caught in. She shouldn’t be trying to involve herself into the tom’s Love life in the first place. Although, it sounded so sad if he were to be alone...all his life...because of her. As Weaselshade spoke once more, Fawnfern simply listened. She looked down at her paws with a frown on her face. His next words made her ears flicker. She knew that she got insulted easily. That was because she was feisty and didn’t like anyone who came off as rude towards her. “Oh, you know what you did to get me started, Weasel. It sounded like you were annoyed with me just because I joked that this friend of yours might be a girlfriend. I’m sorry if I may have offended you as well.” Fawnfern says, her paws softly kneading the grass they laid upon. Fawnfern was surprised at his voice - the words that he muttered. She wondered if she heard him correctly. The queen blinked her eyes to look at the tom but his gaze was elsewhere. Since when did he ever start caring about upsetting me? She thought incredulously. She was positive that Weaselshade was beginning to tolerate her. As a clan mate, not a friend. She truly didn’t think he cared about how she felt, but those words couldn’t have been a lie. Feeling her heart oddly skip a beat, Fawnfern scooted closer to the tom, cautiously nuzzling his cheek. “Awwwwww, Weasel....” The she cat softly purred. Fawnfern didn’t know what could had shift her thoughts about the Somali tom, but expectingly she started to find him very sweet. She liked that title; being his friend.

Whenever Weaselshade watched his kits his heart soared. Just watching cats how he knew were related to him made him feel happy no matter what type of mood he had previously been in. For instance if he came into the nursery from a particularly upsetting conversation, they were always there to amuse him and make him happier. If he was already happy, they made him happier. If he was in a great mood, they made him feel better than he had ever thought was possible. Weaselshade hadn't been so sure about the whole idea of kits when Thea had first brought it up. He had been a wonderful adoptive father to Mothpaw and Nightpaw, but they had sort of tied him down. Loving them as a real father would, he found himself unable to have enough time with his friends doing what they had loved to do. That was around 9 moons ago. It was a long time, and he currently didn't hang out with his friends as much as he used to. Seeing that Fawnfern had wanted kits so badly, and that he loved Mothpaw and Nightpaw so much, he had reluctantly agreed. All the time Fawnfern had been pregnant he had constantly been confused. What if the kits didn't like him? What if his friends didn't approve. He had been so confused. Sometimes he had even wondered if having kits could have been a mistake. But when he watched his kits he knew that he could never have made a better choice. "Well you can't exactly have a litter of kits that all behave the same," He purred, "Personally I think the litter would be a little bland without Raccoonkit and Sil." That was something he honestly believed. If all the kits were angelic, the litter would certainly be good for Fawnfern, but not exactly that exciting. In fact it would be sort of boring.
When Fawnfern asked the question, he merely shrugged. "I guess I don't like to think about the past, and the present is usually not as interesting," He said. He liked imagining things honestly. He liked to think about what things could be, not what they had been or were. The past could be depressing and so could the present moment, but you never knew about the future. It all depended on what you did. One small choice could change your entire life. If you made a bad choice, there would be a bad consequence. Other times you would do something or say something good or nice, which would help have a better future. Of course neutral choices could have either outcome. Weaselshade nodded when she spoke. "That makes sense," he said.
Weaselshade was getting frustrated at the fact that she seemed to never understand what he meant and the fact she seemed to find flaws in absolutely everything that he said. If he had been in a better mood, he would have tried to beat her at her own game, but that was honestly something he was currently not up for that. "Not all she-cats are exactly the most friendly cats," he said. Honestly it didn't matter if they were a tom, a she-cat or a non-binary cat. All had social problems. Everyone did. No one could be perfect at their social lives. It was like the most difficult thing in life. "I'm pretty sure that she would at least fine something to be jealous about," He said, anyone could find anything to be jealous of. Mothpaw even wasn't as sweet and innocent now due to the fact Lynxpaw liked to flirt. He knew because being a warrior he heard things from apprentices. Some of those apprentices knew his daughter and her best friend. "How would you feel if I suggested you had a boyfriend if you didn't?" He huffed, finally showing his annoyance toward the she-cat. It was kind of hard to hold back his anger or to not express his annoyance. He was just a expressive type of cat. He could hold back his feelings for a while, but at some point he at least sort of expressed it. Even if the way he expressed it wasn't so obvious. That's why he hadn't said "And then I ran into you" and instead had said "And I ran into a friend". Surely she could understand that. Or maybe she didn't understand it. She was Fawnfern after all. As far as he was concerned pretty much anything he said she did not understand. Or if she did understand it it upset her. Pretty much anything could upset her. She was just that way and it honestly annoyed him so much. Suddenly he felt her nuzzling his cheek and found himself to shocked to be annoyed and angry. He turned his head back to her and purred gently. He was speechless. She was a confusing cat. How at one point she annoyed and hurt him, and then the next second she was sweet and nuzzling his cheek. It was different. It actually was not as annoying as it may have seemed.
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
[INDENT]

Whenever Weaselshade watched his kits his heart soared. Just watching cats how he knew were related to him made him feel happy no matter what type of mood he had previously been in. For instance if he came into the nursery from a particularly upsetting conversation, they were always there to amuse him and make him happier. If he was already happy, they made him happier. If he was in a great mood, they made him feel better than he had ever thought was possible. Weaselshade hadn't been so sure about the whole idea of kits when Thea had first brought it up. He had been a wonderful adoptive father to Mothpaw and Nightpaw, but they had sort of tied him down. Loving them as a real father would, he found himself unable to have enough time with his friends doing what they had loved to do. That was around 9 moons ago. It was a long time, and he currently didn't hang out with his friends as much as he used to. Seeing that Fawnfern had wanted kits so badly, and that he loved Mothpaw and Nightpaw so much, he had reluctantly agreed. All the time Fawnfern had been pregnant he had constantly been confused. What if the kits didn't like him? What if his friends didn't approve. He had been so confused. Sometimes he had even wondered if having kits could have been a mistake. But when he watched his kits he knew that he could never have made a better choice. "Well you can't exactly have a litter of kits that all behave the same," He purred, "Personally I think the litter would be a little bland without Raccoonkit and Sil." That was something he honestly believed. If all the kits were angelic, the litter would certainly be good for Fawnfern, but not exactly that exciting. In fact it would be sort of boring.
When Fawnfern asked the question, he merely shrugged. "I guess I don't like to think about the past, and the present is usually not as interesting," He said. He liked imagining things honestly. He liked to think about what things could be, not what they had been or were. The past could be depressing and so could the present moment, but you never knew about the future. It all depended on what you did. One small choice could change your entire life. If you made a bad choice, there would be a bad consequence. Other times you would do something or say something good or nice, which would help have a better future. Of course neutral choices could have either outcome. Weaselshade nodded when she spoke. "That makes sense," he said.
Weaselshade was getting frustrated at the fact that she seemed to never understand what he meant and the fact she seemed to find flaws in absolutely everything that he said. If he had been in a better mood, he would have tried to beat her at her own game, but that was honestly something he was currently not up for that. "Not all she-cats are exactly the most friendly cats," he said. Honestly it didn't matter if they were a tom, a she-cat or a non-binary cat. All had social problems. Everyone did. No one could be perfect at their social lives. It was like the most difficult thing in life. "I'm pretty sure that she would at least fine something to be jealous about," He said, anyone could find anything to be jealous of. Mothpaw even wasn't as sweet and innocent now due to the fact Lynxpaw liked to flirt. He knew because being a warrior he heard things from apprentices. Some of those apprentices knew his daughter and her best friend. "How would you feel if I suggested you had a boyfriend if you didn't?" He huffed, finally showing his annoyance toward the she-cat. It was kind of hard to hold back his anger or to not express his annoyance. He was just a expressive type of cat. He could hold back his feelings for a while, but at some point he at least sort of expressed it. Even if the way he expressed it wasn't so obvious. That's why he hadn't said "And then I ran into you" and instead had said "And I ran into a friend". Surely she could understand that. Or maybe she didn't understand it. She was Fawnfern after all. As far as he was concerned pretty much anything he said she did not understand. Or if she did understand it it upset her. Pretty much anything could upset her. She was just that way and it honestly annoyed him so much. Suddenly he felt her nuzzling his cheek and found himself to shocked to be annoyed and angry. He turned his head back to her and purred gently. He was speechless. She was a confusing cat. How at one point she annoyed and hurt him, and then the next second she was sweet and nuzzling his cheek. It was different. It actually was not as annoying as it may have seemed.

“Says the tom who doesn’t have to deal with them every second the sun rises,” Fawnfern states, lazily. At the point, she wouldn’t three kits who were all obedient and never done a wrong them. They were easier to discipline and Clearkit was too adorable! The queen didn’t like to show favoritism among her kits but Clearkit got most of her affection because Clearkit loved her mother’s affection. Raccoonkit didn’t seem to care any less, and perhaps Silhouettekit felt the same way. Nonetheless, Fawnfern’s affections were easily earned when it came to her kits because she spoiled them often. The she cat knew the future could be an exciting thing, but she also knew that tomorrow was never promised. If she were being honest, she didn’t think she would ever join a clan. Let alone know what the were. She was quite happy living in that nice, spacious home being cared for by an old twoleg and her old cat. The only reason she left that sweet-smelling home was because...her friend, Miguel, the old tom, was put to sleep. When she nested beside him, he would always complain about his bones, but he always had been a great laugh. After his death, Fawnfern was devastated...and her future lead her here. If she would had stayed, even after Miguel’s death...her first litter would had faced the same trauma she experienced. Thinking this over, Fawnfern felt that she chose a better life. She still mourned her first litter, but the litter she was currently nursing was strong . “I suppose.” She responded, thoughtfully. Guess, I didn’t see it like that.
Fawnfern was a very feisty feline, but she wasn’t tough. She was simply reactive and when another addresses her the wrong way, she would bark back at them in a snappy manner. Fawnfern was far from being a fighter since she didn’t receive much proper battle training. She was all talk, but no claws because she didn’t like violence. She scented Weaselshade’s frustration with her. Maybe he could tell that she was aggravated with him as well. It was like every time they seen each other, one of them always ended up annoyed. She thought having kits would strengthen their relationship since it was far worse when Mothpaw and Nightpaw were kits. His words made Fawnfern snort. That’s a good excuse, she thought sarcastically but decided to leave it unsaid because she knew it would strike up another argument. Fawnfern didn’t know much about being jealous. She ever hardly had the entertainment to do so, but she had seen a couple she cats get possessive of their mate and kits...so that was one thing she had to agree with Weaselshade. Fawnfern didn’t even try to imagine the she cat being jealous of her - unless she was just that stunning, which she knew she was not. Fawnfern knew - at least she hoped that she wasn’t holding him back. The nagging thought of her being selfish because she wanted kits, and used Weaselshade for that specific reason. In her defense, she hardly knew any males who liked her enough to accept her offer. Fawnfern sat deep in thought, realizing that she probably changed both of their lives drastically. She just didn’t know if it was a good thing or bad thing so she ignored her thoughts. If Weaselshade continued to come around and done his duties as a father, then he must be happy. Or somewhat happy. “Did I not apologize already? Stop bringing it up.” She snapped, involuntarily as she was too cornered trying to figure her scatterbrained thoughts. She didn’t want to argue about relationships anymore. Today was supposed to be a lazy day for her. She was supposed to be happy, rolling in the grass while keeping an eye on her kits. She was fine - surprisingly happy to see Weaselshade, but that happiness had diminished after a small argument. So, trying to balance herself out, and keep her composure, Fawnfern had nuzzled the tom cautiously. When he nuzzled her back, she became more relaxed, sighing blissfully. Her thoughts settled on the fact that possibly Weaselshade didn’t regret a thing. If he had, he would still be frustrated and pushed her affection away. Fawnfern’s thoughts were a troubling thing to her because she wanted to do what was right. However, her insecurities was well hidden and never made their way into a public conversation so no one knew what she was feeling or thinking. After a moment, Fawnfern pulled away, rolling into her side, leaning against Weaselshade. She stayed quiet, finding the squeals of her kits to be music to her ears.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:12 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
@king kaleb!

the way that spiderflight entered the clearing was not like her at all. when there would usually be a pep in her step, they now dragged along the ground and kicked up dust with each movement. her tail didn't swing confidently but was practically stuck between her legs, and her ears were pinned back. her posture didn't look sad necessarily, but something was definitely off. her entrance was as silent as a lake on a still, cold morning. her head hung low and she seemed to take small, deliberate steps as if she didn't want anyone to hear her. eyes that had once held a vibrant green spark were dull and swirled with confusion and frustration, her brows knit together. spiderflight didn't know why her heart felt so heavy, the words she'd said to fallingheart were words that she would say to anyone, it wasn't as if it were unusual. there was nothing special about the interaction, and as spiderflight hurried away, she could have sworn she heard the other molly accept her sarcastic offer. maybe she would have to go back, just in case. but why would fallingheart accept it? it was silly and selfish, but spiderflight sort of hoped that she would take the offer seriously.

she stopped at the edge of the clearing, almost throwing herself down with a sigh as her eyes never left the ground beneath her. it was all too obvious she was distraught, though she wasn't really thinking about attention, more or less she was far to enthralled in her thoughts to pay attention to the way she presented herself.
things had been god for fireflare lately. everything seemed to be slowing down to a halt and getting less hectic. it still irked him that fallenstar was still in power, but besides that hed say his life was pretty peaceful right now. he had been relaxing in the clearing, letting the sun bathe and seep through his fur, the embers creating a fire like appearance he was named after. green hues looked over to the entrance to where he saw one of his friends, spiderflight pad in, but something seemed off. usually always after a patrol she was cocky and confident about her progress, but today she just seemed...down. while they were friends, they hadnt ever had a sad or sappy heart to heart, but perhaps there was a first for everything. he wasnt the best at comforting, but hed try.

sitting up and stretching, he started to pad over to the brown molly, brows furrowing in confusion,"Hey Spider. you seem down, was the patrol not as good as you hoped?"
Old March 16th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Oh. Leapkit blinked. That was fast. "I... uh... bye, I guess?" she squeaked. She watched Silentkit try to make her escape once, then twice. Dear StarClan, this really is the most awkward situation I've been in. As soon as Silentkit disappeared inside of the den, Leapkit collapsed on the floor and groaned, covering her head with her paws. "Why can't I just forget everything that just happened?" she complained to herself.

No matter how awkward their relationship had been, Leapkit couldn't just let it end like this. Squaring her shoulders and swallowing her pride, she marched in the nursery and plopped next to Silentkit. "But, honestly, Silentkit," she said, her voice serious. "No hard feelings, right?"
"Gah!" Silentkit squeaked when Leapkit settled next to her. The kit cringed slightly, not used to such intimate encounters. Why is she here? After she heard the no hard feelings comment, she knew that this was a last ditch effort to save their relationship. "Well, in all honesty, you apologized, I may have been slightly insensitive, and we are all good!" Surprisingly, Silentkit kind of meant it. Maybe she's good friend material. "Do you want to hang out some other time? Maybe we can get to actually playing with moss," she chuckled, lightly flicking her tail over Leapkit's shoulder. Silentkit was quite the reserved cat, so one half-friend or whatever was pretty big progress.
(Do you want to start wrapping up?)
Waffle.

Old March 17th, 2018, 11:44 AM
no u

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
things had been god for fireflare lately. everything seemed to be slowing down to a halt and getting less hectic. it still irked him that fallenstar was still in power, but besides that hed say his life was pretty peaceful right now. he had been relaxing in the clearing, letting the sun bathe and seep through his fur, the embers creating a fire like appearance he was named after. green hues looked over to the entrance to where he saw one of his friends, spiderflight pad in, but something seemed off. usually always after a patrol she was cocky and confident about her progress, but today she just seemed...down. while they were friends, they hadnt ever had a sad or sappy heart to heart, but perhaps there was a first for everything. he wasnt the best at comforting, but hed try.

sitting up and stretching, he started to pad over to the brown molly, brows furrowing in confusion,"Hey Spider. you seem down, was the patrol not as good as you hoped?"
spiderflight looked up when she heard pawsteps start towards her, recognising the thick ginger fur in an instant. she and fireflare were good friends, being so similar in personality, but they had never been the type to have mushy heart-to-hearts. they were often the type to sneer at one another and toss playful insults at one another, all in good fun. it wasn't often that she was caught in a mood where she couldn't look anyone in the eye. and when she was, it was easy to cover up. but fireflare knew her, and as much as she valued her pride and independence, she could never hide something like this from fireflare. her mouth contorted into a frown and she looked away for a moment. what was she to say? that she found a molly on the border and made her cry? but, then again, she didn't want to say not say anything at all.

" i met a molly on the border, " she started, glueing her eyes to her odd paws, " fallingheart, from thunderclan. "

love
characters
Old March 17th, 2018, 12:22 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
spiderflight looked up when she heard pawsteps start towards her, recognising the thick ginger fur in an instant. she and fireflare were good friends, being so similar in personality, but they had never been the type to have mushy heart-to-hearts. they were often the type to sneer at one another and toss playful insults at one another, all in good fun. it wasn't often that she was caught in a mood where she couldn't look anyone in the eye. and when she was, it was easy to cover up. but fireflare knew her, and as much as she valued her pride and independence, she could never hide something like this from fireflare. her mouth contorted into a frown and she looked away for a moment. what was she to say? that she found a molly on the border and made her cry? but, then again, she didn't want to say not say anything at all.

" i met a molly on the border, " she started, glueing her eyes to her odd paws, " fallingheart, from thunderclan. "
a molly? shouldnt that be a good thing? fireflare was experienced in forbidden love, specifically regarding honeypool. they were long gone now, but he still felt the longing at times. he could only wish the best for spiderflight,"Did you make a move? did anything happen at all?" he spoke with a softer tone on the second question, obviously by her reactions to things something...something happened, and it obviously wasnt good. she didnt look to be injured by any means, which was good.
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Splitkit blinked at the kit. When both of his father's had been around, no one had attacked him, but a couple of kits had taken to tearing apart their nest each day. Of course, since Cavemist disappeared, it seemed no one would even pay that kind of attention to him. "You should just claw at them," Splitkit murmured with vague interest. "That way, they'll know better than to do that again."
She flicked her tail,” Well, I can’t see what I’m clawing so I could claw a queen accidentally or who knows what.” She meowed,” Besides once I reach six moons I think Blazingstar will make me an elder because I cannot see.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 17th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

A moon ago, Surgestorm would have startled at the sudden appearance of Oriolepaw in the corner of his vision. However, they had fallen into a sort of habit these past weeks, one where Surgestorm would be working and Oriole would come to him throughout the day and help him. He didn't even have glance over to make sure it was her anymore, he just knew. The medicine cat considered her question for a moment, trying to find the best way to explain in. After a moment, he separated one of the piles into four piles of four different herbs in order to show which one was which. He pointed to the small white flower petals first. "That's sorrel," He meowed. "It looks kinda similar to dock at first, but you can usually tell the difference using your nose. This particular part of the traveling herbs bundle keeps the cat from getting hungry and gives them some energy." The tom pointed to the pile next to it. "Those are daisy leaves. When your out collecting it, you can tell its daisy because of it's white flowers, but we really only use the leaves of the plant as traveling herbs. It eases the pain of aching joints, so you don't feel tired and achy while traveling." He pointed to the next. "This one is chamomile, which you can tell because of the small white flowers with yellow centers to them. It soothes the mind and strengthens the heart." The medicine cat bent down to smell them. "They also smell nice." He gave a chuckle at that and then pointed to the final small pile. "Burnet is the final herb. You've probably seen it around because it loves growing in our territory. This one is mainly for strength." The tom turned his gaze to Oriolepaw after his explanations, smiling. "You don't have to worry about memorizing them for now, we'll go over them in more detail in the next moons to come."

Oriolepaw padded over to Surgestorm's side so she could study the herbs. She looked down at the white petals known as sorrel. Sorrel, I can remember that. She sniffed cautiously. She wrinkled her nose at the rather tangy scent and raised her head. She turned her head to the next pile as he spoke. Alright, daisy leaves, for not having achy joints. You can tell it from it's white flowers, but we only use the leaves. She nodded as he spoke, eager to learn about all the herbs. She looked at the next pile, the one he called chamomile. She studied them for a while, unsure if she would be able to remember the word for it. Chamomile is for soothing the mind and strengthening the heart. When he smelled them and spoke, Oriolepaw lowered her head and sniffed them happily. When she raised her head again she had a happy look in her eyes. He was right. Chamomile smelled wonderful. When she looked at the burnet she realized he was right. Burnet did seem to be all over their territory. She remembered them from when she had snuck out of camp as a kit. That was when she had met Surgestorm. When she was out there she did recall seeing something that looked and smelled a lot like burnet. She nodded when she remembered. "Then the traveling herbs are Sorrel, Daisy Leaves, Chamomile and Burnet, right?" She asked.
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:23 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Gah!" Silentkit squeaked when Leapkit settled next to her. The kit cringed slightly, not used to such intimate encounters. Why is she here? After she heard the no hard feelings comment, she knew that this was a last ditch effort to save their relationship. "Well, in all honesty, you apologized, I may have been slightly insensitive, and we are all good!" Surprisingly, Silentkit kind of meant it. Maybe she's good friend material. "Do you want to hang out some other time? Maybe we can get to actually playing with moss," she chuckled, lightly flicking her tail over Leapkit's shoulder. Silentkit was quite the reserved cat, so one half-friend or whatever was pretty big progress.
(Do you want to start wrapping up?)
(Sure!)
"Oh!" To her surprise, Leapkit actually wanted to. "Of course!" She purred at Silentkit's touch and her thick tail whisked in excitement. I have a friend! she thought gleefully... though she didn't really understand how they had gotten there. Oh well. A friend is a friend. With a contented trill, Leapkit bumped her shoulder against Silentkit's.

Leapkit pulled her lips back in a yawn, arching her back and digging her claws into the moss. "Sorry," she sighed. "I---" She stifled another yawn. "I woke up too early." With a sigh, she flopped back onto a spare piece of bedding. To her embarrassment, she could almost feel herself falling asleep, even while she was talking to the other kit. "I hope you don't mind," she mumbled, "but I'm a bit tired, so...." In a matter of seconds, Leapkit was fast asleep.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
(Sure!)
"Oh!" To her surprise, Leapkit actually wanted to. "Of course!" She purred at Silentkit's touch and her thick tail whisked in excitement. I have a friend! she thought gleefully... though she didn't really understand how they had gotten there. Oh well. A friend is a friend. With a contented trill, Leapkit bumped her shoulder against Silentkit's.

Leapkit pulled her lips back in a yawn, arching her back and digging her claws into the moss. "Sorry," she sighed. "I---" She stifled another yawn. "I woke up too early." With a sigh, she flopped back onto a spare piece of bedding. To her embarrassment, she could almost feel herself falling asleep, even while she was talking to the other kit. "I hope you don't mind," she mumbled, "but I'm a bit tired, so...." In a matter of seconds, Leapkit was fast asleep.
(and now for the grand finale.....)
"Well, in all honesty, a nap would do me good, too." Silentkit mewed. "I'll just join you. That wasn't so bad. But you can't be that reckless again!, Silentkit scolded herself. She worried that her mother or one of the other queens would confront her if they noticed. However, she couldn't focus anymore, tired as she was. Right then, her eyelids finally shut, and with one last stretch, she floated off to sleep.
Waffle.

Closed Thread