Today 04:09 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:08 PM

Old March 17th, 2018, 03:25 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She sat down obediantly, he was in charge of her in the territory,” That’s kind of you and truthfully it’s nice to finally get that off my chest even if you aren’t part of my clan.” She meowed
The Thuderclanner gave a slight nod, his tail going behind her."Sometimes, it's better to tell someone that you're sure won't tell." Blackbird mewed softly, rasping his tongue between her ears and nodded. No problem, look, if you wanna talk more, just come to the territory at night, I mostly leave to go watch the stars and stuff." He admitted, and he sure didn't mind her on his territory.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[COLOR="Silver"]
Entering the territory, Erminewhisper was almost giddy with excitement - her tail twitching back and forth as she turned around to smile at Passionstar. ”Guess I’ll see if you can keep up with me now!” The white cat mewed, a grin still plastered on her face. Erminewhisper certainly wasn’t thinking very hard before she spoke - but then again, she didn’t really feel the need to do so. Being around someone she was so comfortable with was a blessing, really… considering for the last few moons she hadn’t had much luck making friends. It was funny, Erminewhisper was the type of cat who had always been good at making friends and keeping them, but lately?

She’d had less luck than usual. The she cat continued along at a medium pace, a smile on her face as she did so - she was just glad to be out here, living, able to feel good - yes, it was nice. The she cat could remember when she’d felt cooped up in camp, because she didn’t want to go out alone - Erminewhisper was an extrovert through and through, and being alone for too long drove her crazy. It was pretty much how she got her “charge,” her spark to start the day with, and what was better than going out on a walk with an old friend? That was the perfect spark to start the day with! ”So tell me how you’ve been! I mean… you’re the leader now, yeah? That must be pretty amazing!” A smile spread over her face as she watched Passionstar, turning her head so that she could partly watch him while she moved. It was actually really nice, being able to just talk to him - Erminewhisper was pretty sure he couldn’t have changed that much. Just as she hadn’t changed, even though it’d been a couple of moons or so. It really was pretty much perfect being out, though… where there wasn’t anything much to distract the two.

Erminewhisper was pretty sure that he would have to get back to his deputy, and business soon, so she was going to have to make sure that this was worth his time - although naturally, it would be. After all, she was the queen of finding good places! Glancing around at where they were currently, Erminewhisper made a mental note of it - she was going to have to pay more attention now, as they were getting close. The first “hidden gem” she was taking him to was pretty close, and she was sure other cats had found it before, but it was a nice little hollowed out stump - the top was big enough for a warrior and apprentice to sit on, or two smaller warriors, and the inside was even larger. Erminewhisper had been spending the warmer days there, after she’d hunted, taking guilt-naps or thinking… she’d even brought a couple of other cats out there to talk. They hadn’t appreciated it very much… but Passionstar would. If he was still the same cat, that was.

@Constellation

Unlike Erminewhisper, Passionstar took his time as he entered the territory. He been among this place as many times as she did, but he liked to constantly watch as nature unfolded. Whenever he passed the trees, he liked to guess the type of tree they were. Whether it be a birch, or an aspen, or even a willow tree. Thunderclan was known for their long, shady trees, but showed enough sunlight through the branches unlike how he imagined Shadowclan territory to be like. All types of trees but never much sun. Erminewhisper’s voice was what brought him out a thoughtful train, and he started to trot after the she cat. “I’ll try my best. You might be a bit faster than me though.” Passionstar responded with a casual and relaxed tone. He never been lightning fast when it comes to speed like the natural Windclan cat. He preferred having strength than speed. The one important virtue all cats needed was endurance - something he wanted to perfect.

It was almost like he could hear the spark in Erminewhisper’s voice. She sounded so filled with life and excitement - it was contagious, really. Passionstar had bounded towards her like a giddy kit looking to play a game. He didn’t know much of what happened in his days of not seeing her much. He imagined that she made new friends, and longed forgot about him. It was such a ridiculous thought because they had been best friends for as long as he could remember. That bond shared between the two couldn’t be broken that easily. “I don’t think anything much has changed, “ The tom chuckled. “Only my ranking in the clan, that is. Other than that I’m still the one and only Passion you know.” He teasingly bumped into her. “You act like me becoming leader had changed my complete lifestyle, silly.” Perhaps, it did. Things were going to be different. He would be approached differently by his clan mates. He would be the last one to make decisions, which would affect his entire clan. Ugh, the more I think about, the more stress I become. Instead of focusing on his new rank, Passionstar gladly followed after Erminewhisper, wondering what and where this ‘hidden gem’ would be. “How far away is it? Are we almost there?” Passionstar asked, his whiskers excitedly twitching. One thing Passionstar did not like was being waited in suspense. The longer they walked without Erminewhisper announcing ‘We’re here!’, Passionstar tried to maintain his self-control. He just hated when his excitement caused for him to be impatient. Nonetheless, the crimson tom followed after the white she cat like an obedient kit.

Passionstar always appreciated the smallest of discoveries. Erminewhisper looked genuinely excited about showing him these places. Although, he believed it had to do with the fact that she got to hang out with him. It felt good, honestly. To be around a close friend who knew him so well that he could act like the complete mousebrained fool that he was. Erminewhisper would probably make fun of him, causing Passionstar to retort back as if they were young apprentices again.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shook her head,” I’ll give a fiece growl and cuff their ear. I’m fine cuffing a cat’s ear. And negotiating with words. I know a warrior fights with tooth and claw, but their is less bloodshed fighting with words.” She meowed,” I want all the clans to be safe, I have littermates in Windclan and Shadowclan don’t forget, hard to wish ill apon your littermates.” She meowed.
Daisywind felt exasperated. "A feirce growl will not work forver. What if you have to fight a senior warrior one day? One who isn't scared by anything? Then what?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 17th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezepelt hadn't noticed thrush, his mouth full of mice. When he got out of the bush, finally, he dropped the mice and smiled,"I made it myself! You like it?" He laughed,"And if there ARE any more mice, we should probably leave them to reproduce."

He picked the prey back up, went to the base of a tree, buried them, and then turned back to Featherflight, not noticing the thrush, as he was not trying to find prey at the moment.
"Shh! Don't scare it!" The tiny tom spotted the thrush in the tree. He crouched, waiting for it to come down. Finally, the bird flew down. He pounced on it. The bird flew out of his paws, but Featherflight jumped up and caught it with his mouth.
He landed back on his four paws and looked at Breezefeather. "I guess we both have tricks," the silver cat purred in amusement.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:26 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
"Shh! Don't scare it!" The tiny tom spotted the thrush in the tree. He crouched, waiting for it to come down. Finally, the bird flew down. He pounced on it. The bird flew out of his paws, but Featherflight jumped up and caught it with his mouth.
He landed back on his four paws and looked at Breezefeather. "I guess we both have tricks," the silver cat purred in amusement.
Breezefeather shut his mouth when the other tom shushed him and watched on in amusement as he caught they prey,"I guess we do," he purred back,"Do you think we need anything else or is that enough prey?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:36 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat shrugged a little at Everpaw’s remark about the yarrow - she took a mental note of which direction the calico had been pointing her towards, but followed after the other cat when she started walking away. Right now, she was pretty sure ThunderClan was good on yarrow. Caliapaw could picture the medicine cat den in her mind at this point - as long as she was able to concentrate, that was, and right now she was concentrating pretty hard on that. That was, until she caught up with the other cat - she increased her speed so that she could walk side by side with the other cat, which she was able to do in a few minutes. ”As good as life can be. Not horrible, I guess… I’m living, doing my job and everything.” Caliapaw shrugged carelessly, as though she couldn’t think of anything more normal.

She’d seen a cat die… she had seen a couple that were close to death… and she couldn’t think of anything but that at times. Sometimes their faces were seen in her dreams, other times when she just closed her eyes. Still, being out here with Everpaw was… nice. The two had started their training roughly around the same time, and had hit it off right after their ceremony. Caliapaw felt like her old self around Everpaw, not the cat who sometimes felt like a celebrity. An unwilling one, but a celebrity nonetheless. ”What about you? ‘How’s life’ and all that… is your buddy Sunpaw still going around flirting with everyone?” A small smile flickered across Caliapaw’s features as she mentioned the tom - she had become acquainted with him, but she certainly didn’t know him - not like Everpaw did.

Of course, the medicine cat wasn’t jealous, but she did have to laugh when she thought about how the two got along so well. Everpaw was pretty different, after all… she seemed to have more confidence about her, perhaps. A different kind of confidence, at least - and she certainly was no flirt. The two were pretty similar, maybe that was what Caliapaw liked. Having someone that she could relate to. It was easier for the medicine cat to relax, loosen her shoulders, and just joke around when she was out here with just one other cat… it certainly made things less stressful. She wasn’t being watched. She wasn’t being judged. She couldn’t screw up out here, at least not too badly… not so badly that it would never be forgotten. And if something serious did happen? Well… she was the medicine cat. She would have to fix it.
“That’s good,” she responded. She was glad that the she-cat was content with her life right now. She wouldn’t want the medicine cat to be upset with her life. The she-cat doubted she would ever be able to be as happy as Caliapaw if she were in that rank. Everpaw decided not to dwell on it and instead focused her attention on the path ahead. She hopped over trees roots and sniffed at strange plants. The apprentice kind of looked like a little kit, being out in the territory for the first time, except she didn’t have a joyful smile on her maw, but rather a blank and even bored face. The she-cat was staring up at the sky whilst she walked, admiring the bright blue sky and while she was distracted, she tripped over some tree roots, twisted into a complicated knot. She yelped as she stumbled forward and nearly fell to the ground, but she managed to catch herself and only stumbled forward before recovering herself in the most graceful manner possible. Her pelt heated up in embarrassment so to make things better, she looked at Caliapaw and forced a chuckle, trying to laugh it off.

“It’s good. Normal if anything,” she replied, glad that she now had something else to occupy her mind and distract her from her embarrassing moment. She snorted in amusement at the mention of Sunpaw. “Yep. I really wish he would stop, he’s going to hurt himself someday,” she sighed. Her other best friend was quite the flirt. Everpaw had tried many times before to get him to stop, but flirting was a part of his personality. She couldn’t change his personality just like that. She didn’t approve of what he was doing, but there was little that she could do. She just had to keep a very careful eye on him where possible.

“What’s it like having to learn all these new skills without Wheatfur’s help?” she asked curiously. Although the she-cat had decided that she would not ask about anything medicine cat related, she couldn’t help but ask this question. She was curious to know. How was Caliapaw supposed to learn everything if she didn’t have a mentor to teach her? Did she get help from the other medicine cats? Or did she learn in some other way? There were lots of questions that she actually wanted to ask, but she refused to let them slip. That’s the only question I'll ask her about your new rank, she silently promised to the she-cat. She wasn't sure how much the apprentice wanted to talk about her new position, but she doubted she wanted to focus on it when she could be talking about better things.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 18th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather shut his mouth when the other tom shushed him and watched on in amusement as he caught they prey,"I guess we do," he purred back,"Do you think we need anything else or is that enough prey?"
"Let's see... We have three mice and one thrush... I think that's enough." He padded over to the mouse he caught earlier and dug it up. He picked up the mouse and the thrush, leaving the two other mice for Breezepelt to carry.
"Thank StarClan that we caught this much."
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:17 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
"Let's see... We have three mice and one thrush... I think that's enough." He padded over to the mouse he caught earlier and dug it up. He picked up the mouse and the thrush, leaving the two other mice for Breezepelt to carry.
"Thank StarClan that we caught this much."
Breezefeather sniffed the mice out and collected them, carrying them by their tails. He replied to Featherflight's comment, mumbling through the tails,"Yes. Especially just after Leaf-Bare. The Clan could use this food."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The Thuderclanner gave a slight nod, his tail going behind her."Sometimes, it's better to tell someone that you're sure won't tell." Blackbird mewed softly, rasping his tongue between her ears and nodded. No problem, look, if you wanna talk more, just come to the territory at night, I mostly leave to go watch the stars and stuff." He admitted, and he sure didn't mind her on his territory.
Kestrelshade purred,” Good to know.” She meowed Is he flirting he’s licking my head as if I’m a weak and helpless kit... she wasn’t going to meow in protest because she was on his territory after all and he could decide he wanted her off the territory whenever he wanted.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Daisywind felt exasperated. "A feirce growl will not work forver. What if you have to fight a senior warrior one day? One who isn't scared by anything? Then what?"
She flicked her tail,” I have long legs, I probably could outrun them.” She replied,” I know my way around the gathering and our territory, and the twoleg place, so I should be fine, and if I had to escape on Windclan territory it’s a huge open moore so hard to get lost, and if I cross the thunderpath they’ll leave me be...or I could just run to the Starcave, I don’t think you can fight at the Starcave.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here