Last post by Luminous
Today 05:56 AM

Old March 29th, 2018, 02:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Appledream smiled at the small victory of Thrushpring admitting he enjoyed her company. "What do you want to talk about now? I'm sure anything you want to talk about will be interesting~" she said happily. Her heart fluttered slightly at the tom's smile, but she decided to shove those feelings away until their friendship was on stable ground, and then she would refuse to stay in the friend zone.
He smiles softly “ um..... “ he tilts his head a bit “ um.. would you like to have kits one day?” He asks calmly “ I’ve always been scared of those little ones but if I were to have my own I would name one of them ... willowkit” He Says happily
Old March 29th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang shook his head and muttered, "Just thinking that I wish greenleaf would get here already. Everyone in the clan ought to be much better off when the weather isn't so cold." The old tom leaned forward to stretch his legs with a grunt before adding. "Sounds like a good team. The cats in the medicine den will be glad for a little relief from that draft. Thanks, Rabbit!" Shinefang added with a warm smile. The apprentice was happy at least. It was like Slatepelt had told him, he could take comfort in that at least."
(Do you want me to post in the medicine den later on where they're patching it up?)
"But then when it is warmer, there will be many kits born...and you'll have to deal with that I suppose." She muttered under her breath. "Okay. I'll gather them all up and we'll get to work right away. See you later!" She grinned one last time at ShineFang then bounced off.
The sun was starting to set so the Molly had to be quick gathering the materials but she wasn't going to stray too far into the territory so Gorsepaw was fairly sure se'd be safe. Besides, it wasn't like she was going on her own either.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; March 29th, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ um..... “ he tilts his head a bit “ um.. would you like to have kits one day?” He asks calmly “ I’ve always been scared of those little ones but if I were to have my own I would name one of them ... willowkit” He Says happily
Appledream's heart thumped hard in her chest in response to Thrushpring talking about kits. "Yeah, Willowkit seems like a good name for ou- erm. Uh, ahaha, your kits," she laughed nervously, hoping he wouldn't notice what she almost said. "Yeah, um. Lots of good names for YOUR kit. No matter what you name YOUR kit I'm sure YOUR kit will have a good name. Yes, Willowkit is a good name for YOUR kit, Thrushpring." She giggled nervously and whispered, "your kit. Not my kit, not our kit YOUR kit." She shivered and scooted back slightly, feeling nauseous.
(I was actually laughing while writing this)
Old March 30th, 2018, 11:28 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Appledream's heart thumped hard in her chest in response to Thrushpring talking about kits. "Yeah, Willowkit seems like a good name for ou- erm. Uh, ahaha, your kits," she laughed nervously, hoping he wouldn't notice what she almost said. "Yeah, um. Lots of good names for YOUR kit. No matter what you name YOUR kit I'm sure YOUR kit will have a good name. Yes, Willowkit is a good name for YOUR kit, Thrushpring." She giggled nervously and whispered, "your kit. Not my kit, not our kit YOUR kit." She shivered and scooted back slightly, feeling nauseous.
(I was actually laughing while writing this)
XD now I’m laughing) He nods slowly now a bit confused “ oh... okay? “ he says tilting his head a bit before laughing a bit “ your so weird” he says playfully as he begins to stand up “ now than, shall we go for a walk? It’s getting rather dull just to lay around here when we go outside and have a bit of fun” he purrs happily
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
XD now I’m laughing) He nods slowly now a bit confused “ oh... okay? “ he says tilting his head a bit before laughing a bit “ your so weird” he says playfully as he begins to stand up “ now than, shall we go for a walk? It’s getting rather dull just to lay around here when we go outside and have a bit of fun” he purrs happily
Appledream laughed, glad at the change of subject. "Yes, I know I'm quite different from others, but I'd hate to be the same as them," she reasoned. "A walk sounds nice, I suppose." She stood up and stretched her legs, "I like walking. I guess we have something in common~" She smiled, remembering that her sister had told her that cats like those who had things in common with them. Appledream didn't like walking much and preferred to lay around all day in the sun, but if Thrushpring like walks, she would too.
Old March 31st, 2018, 10:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Boredom was beginning to set in. However nice it might be to relax every once in a while, Blazingcomet still needed some method of social interaction - and he wasn’t getting any right now. A falling leaf caught his attention - he watched as it spiraled down to the ground, moving left and right as a gentle breeze blew it in either direction. Slowly, the tom reached out a paw and drew it over once it landed, studying it with an almost scary intensity. Even something as simple as a green leaf could draw his attention when he was bored. The green color reminded him of Gingerblossom’s eyes - he was really missing his friend at this point.

A flash of different colored fur caught his eye - but at this point, Blazingcomet wasn’t even sure he could trust his own sight, fearing that it might be playing tricks on him. Soon, he realized he hadn’t been wrong… and a bright smile spread across Blazingcomet’s features as Gingerblossom made her way over to him, her nose soon just a few inches from his own. It would have been so easy to reach out and tap his nose to hers - but it would have been wrong, too. And Blazingcomet was trying to change at least a little bit, so that he could actually have a future with Petal and a family.

She didn’t need to know what he did in the Clan, but he would know what he’d done… and he really wanted to do things right this time. Blazingcomet’s golden eyes lit up with pleasure as he grinned back at her. ”Gingy! I’ve missed you, how’s my favorite gal-pal doing?” He asked. He hadn’t seen her around, really… so he assumed she’d been busy. But then again, maybe she was meeting someone secret too… wouldn’t that be interesting?

Gingerblossom let out a purr, happy that her friend had responded with such enthusiasm. But of course she knew he would! And even if he didn’t, Gingerblossom probably wouldn’t have picked up on it anyways. The optimistic feline, even though very smart, was not quick when it came to social cues. In fact, Gingerblossom wouldn’t even know what you were talking about if you asked her about them.

“I’m doing great Blazingcomet! Though I’ve been working real hard. To ‘pick up my slack’ whatever that means.”The dilute calico flicked her ears in amusement. She had found the older warrior’s words funny, but had listened anyways, because, well, she wanted to do as she was asked. “But someone told me to stop picking flowers! Like, they’re too distracting or something? That’s what they said!” Gingerblossom’s eyes widened in horror as she glanced upwards at the yellow tulip that lay nestled behind her ear. If there was one thing that would upset Gingerblossom, it would be negative comments about flowers. Gingerblossom knew she wasn’t doing anything wrong, she made sure there were plenty of flowers before she picked one for herself. And she always cared for the flowers before she cared for herself. And the clan. But Gingerblossom hadn’t realized that yet.
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Gingerblossom let out a purr, happy that her friend had responded with such enthusiasm. But of course she knew he would! And even if he didn’t, Gingerblossom probably wouldn’t have picked up on it anyways. The optimistic feline, even though very smart, was not quick when it came to social cues. In fact, Gingerblossom wouldn’t even know what you were talking about if you asked her about them.

“I’m doing great Blazingcomet! Though I’ve been working real hard. To ‘pick up my slack’ whatever that means.”The dilute calico flicked her ears in amusement. She had found the older warrior’s words funny, but had listened anyways, because, well, she wanted to do as she was asked. “But someone told me to stop picking flowers! Like, they’re too distracting or something? That’s what they said!” Gingerblossom’s eyes widened in horror as she glanced upwards at the yellow tulip that lay nestled behind her ear. If there was one thing that would upset Gingerblossom, it would be negative comments about flowers. Gingerblossom knew she wasn’t doing anything wrong, she made sure there were plenty of flowers before she picked one for herself. And she always cared for the flowers before she cared for herself. And the clan. But Gingerblossom hadn’t realized that yet.
Blazingcomet’s ears flicked forward in surprise. Pick up her slack? Who would tell Gingerblossom that? She clearly didn’t understand, and wasn’t hurt by the words, so the orange tom laughed and gave her a light nudge. ”Looks like you’ve taken that to heart! I haven’t seen you in a while, you must’ve been really working!” He mewed, with a grin. Her next words surprised him even more. They seemed to have upset her more than the cat who had told her she needed to “work harder,” which he found funny… he would have been angrier with the former, but she clearly wasn’t.

It just showed how different the two were, despite how well they really got along. In some ways they were similar - Blazingcomet wondered how two cats could be so similar, and yet so different at the same time. Similar interests, different mindsets, he supposed… that was how it seemed to him. ”Well, I think you look lovely, Gingy. Don’t listen to that silly cat, they don’t know what they’re talking about.” He mewed with another smile. She did look quite lovely with the yellow tulip nestled there - yellow was definitely a color that matched well with Gingerblossom’s fur. He hadn’t met another warrior who shared her interest in flowers… it was funny, really, but he hadn’t met another cat quite like Gingerblossom.

And if things had been different from the start, maybe he wouldn’t have gotten himself into this mess. ”Oh! Gingy, I meant to tell you… you know how there was all that mess with Drizzleshard, right?” He paused for a moment before continuing with a brighter grin than before. ”Well, I met someone else, and she’s really great! You would like her a lot, and guess what? We might be mates soon, I mean I don’t know, but maybe!” The tom purred, that smile still bright on his face.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Do you want me to post in the medicine den later on where they're patching it up?)
"But then when it is warmer, there will be many kits born...and you'll have to deal with that I suppose." She muttered under her breath. "Okay. I'll gather them all up and we'll get to work right away. See you later!" She grinned one last time at ShineFang then bounced off.
The sun was starting to set so the Molly had to be quick gathering the materials but she wasn't going to stray too far into the territory so Gorsepaw was fairly sure se'd be safe. Besides, it wasn't like she was going on her own either.
Shinefang nodded and watched the younger cat scamper off, a wan smile on his gnarled muzzle. He supposed all in all, things had worked out for Gorsepaw, and that was the best thing he could have hoped for. He'd keep learning and do better with the next cat who needed him. And the next. That was the name of the game he supposed. He didn't become a great warrior overnight and it would be the same way as a medicine cat.

(Sounds good to me. Whenever you're ready go for it. )

Old April 2nd, 2018, 03:11 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Amberfire felt her shoulders loosen as he FINALLY began saying words that weren’t probing, untrustful ones. “The normal day for me, really. It’s a bit to cold to not sleep in, but it’s not like I can change that,” she said wistfully. “I think I might go hunting this afternoon. I haven’t gone hunting for a while.” She scrambled for another thing to say, and found nothing. So, instead of continuing on what she had said, she simply smiled at Ebonybranch, and hope he would finish for her.
Ebonybranch dipped his head, letting out a friendly smile. "If you don't want to go alone. Im pretty much free all day if you would like for me to go with you." replied the tom, holding back an awkward sigh. 'If you trust me that is,' thought Ebonybranch, hoping that she wouldn't turn him down just like everyone else.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:27 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Ebonybranch dipped his head, letting out a friendly smile. "If you don't want to go alone. Im pretty much free all day if you would like for me to go with you." replied the tom, holding back an awkward sigh. 'If you trust me that is,' thought Ebonybranch, hoping that she wouldn't turn him down just like everyone else.
“Er, uh,” Crap, She thought. I didn’t actually want to go hunting. Oh well, She smiled brightly, her ginger pelt twitching silently, but she stilled it immediately, as not to offend. “Sure! I’d love the, um, company!” She blinked her eyes slowly, trying to figure out what she was going to say in the forest, no less camp. But, atleast he was talking to somebody.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 2nd, 2018 at 06:28 AM.