Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:50 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:33 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:32 PM
raising the cub into a...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
He smelled the air and he didn't know what the smell was. "Do you know what that smell is?" He growled to ShadowFire. Then he smelled fear.
I don't know either but they're afraid of us which is good *he growled* @Dangerhawk

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 14th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 07:09 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
I don't know either but they're afraid of us which is good *he growled* @Dangerhawk
"ya I agree" He said as he stalked forward to the thing.

Old April 14th, 2018, 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;493619]"ya I agree" He said as he stalked forward to the thing.[/QUOTE
Don't hurt me Danger *a warrior mewoed*
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:22 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose widened his amber eyes, not entirely surprised that the she-cat was fighting on Shadetail's side, but appalled that she'd practically chosen Shadetail over Ashnose. He shook his head, not having anything that Inkjoy was saying. "I know all of that, I'm not a kit." The gray tom grumbled at first. "But there are certain places for certain cats. ShadowClan cats should be in ShadowClan. Syndicate cats should be in the Syndicate- or wherever those mouse-brains are these days." He added, remembering that the Dusk Syndicate didn't exist anymore. "Syndicate cats shouldn't be in ShadowClan. They shouldn't be in any of the Clans. The only cats capable of understanding the warrior code and Clan life are Clan cats. Sure, maybe he would have chosen ShadowClan, but no cat can chose where they're born, so there's no point in even discussing it." Ashnose's tone was harsh, which made him feel guilty. Inkjoy hadn't really done anything wrong, just defended Shadetail. It may have irritated him just a bit, but she was a true Clanmate. Even thinking about fighting with one of his actual Clanmates made Ashnose feel guilty.
Inkjoy looked at him, surprised he was still fighting against Shadetail,"Ashnose... Yes he was born in the Syndicate. But if ShadowClan were to exile him, where would he be now? Definitely not in the Syndicate, that's for sure. Come on, he's counting on us to make him feel welcome! I don't know why you feel so strongly that cats must be one hundred percent ShadowClan to have a right to be in it. After all, I doubt you and I are one hundred percent ShadowClan considering ShadowClan didn't always exist. Before us were TigerClan, LeopardClan, and LionClan. You know that. And no Ashnose, those aren't just nursery tales. What makes you feel like all cats must be purely ShadowClan if they are in ShadowClan?" She asked her question with a tilt of her head, honestly curious. She didn't feel stung by how harsh Ashnoses words had been. After she got it in her head that he wasn't mad at her she was fine.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:00 AM

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;493632]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"ya I agree" He said as he stalked forward to the thing.[/QUOTE
Don't hurt me Danger *a warrior mewoed*
"then who are you." Hissed Dangerhawk walking forward to the cat.

Old April 15th, 2018, 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;493774]
Quote:

"then who are you." Hissed Dangerhawk walking forward to the cat.
The names AdderClaw do you treat all cats like the I'm just going to my nest to get some rest *he hissed*
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
I like you I wish I had the guts to tell you *he whispers to himself*
Nightshadow looked at Shadowfire curiously, but decided not to attempt to figure out what he had said. She realized that she couldn't start a conversation that didn't end up being awkward, mostly because the only cats she liked were depressing and socially awkward. She sighed and said, "everything seems so chaotic lately, I'm just looking forward for things to settle down." As she said this, she realized that wasn't quite true. The only reason cats had stopped making fun of her was because there was so much going on that they didn't have time to tease or fear her.
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow looked at Shadowfire curiously, but decided not to attempt to figure out what he had said. She realized that she couldn't start a conversation that didn't end up being awkward, mostly because the only cats she liked were depressing and socially awkward. She sighed and said, "everything seems so chaotic lately, I'm just looking forward for things to settle down." As she said this, she realized that wasn't quite true. The only reason cats had stopped making fun of her was because there was so much going on that they didn't have time to tease or fear her.
Yeah I just hope we don't go to war I can't stand killing ThunderClan cats I just can't hurt them I just can't *he said* @Liekki

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 15th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:25 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
At first, Rosepaw could hardly believe the words that were hitting her ears. Was her littermate, the one who was known now for being a bit more recluse than her wild and aggressive self, actually agreeing to joining her on a prank? Was this in itself a prank? Though Rosepaw was still concerned a bit if this statement was true or not, she decided to not think twice and instead let a wide smile stretch across her face. "Okay, you said yes! There's no backing out now!" she purred, standing straight up and waving her tail excitedly. Her fur fluffed out everywhere and a wild look gleamed deep within her pale gaze as she watched Flashpaw. She had missed this - and certainly hadn't seen her sister this happy since before Branchpaw had disappeared. For a moment, a pang of guilt struck her heart and Rosepaw regretted not making more of an effort to reach out and comfort Flashpaw. After all, she often felt like it was the two of them against the world. Flashpaw had her nightmares, and Rosepaw... well, she was only eight moons old and already building herself a reputation among her Clanmates. Flashpaw happened to be one of the only cats left in ShadowClan that still greeted her with a warm, genuine smile.

"It won't be too bad, I promise," Rosepaw purred sweetly, batting her eyes in a way that let her sister know she would try her best to not make it too terrible on Daydream, but there were no concrete promises. A slight breeze blew past and ruffled her fur, causing the young she-cat to shiver a bit. "We'll have to plan it out though. All good pranks don't go well unless you plan them out carefully and precisely." Spoken as a true prankster, Rosepaw didn't look the least bit worried about the consequences. That was the major difference, she knew, between herself and Flashpaw. While Flashpaw was more calculated and weighed the risk of certain actions, Rosepaw tended to dive in nose first and suffer the pain of whatever punishment followed usually. She had no problem tacking on an extra moon to her training, or cleaning out the elders' den - it was often where she heard the best pranks, from the elders.
The dark feline exhaled slowly, grinning slightly as she watched her sister perk up with excitement and joy. She hoped greatly that the feline would forget or something would come up to throw off whatever her sister was planning. Frankly, there was a small amount of extra stress from this, and it was unneeded. Daydream would scold them for putting extra weight on her already-weighted thoughts, and the thought of that temporarily forced Flashpaw to shy away from the topic. But she could be strong. She needed to prove that. No longer would she be the pathetic weakling sulking around camp leeching off of others' food. She was going to pull her weight and make a difference in this world. Yes, she was now in a position to be somebody always remembered, and she was not backing down.

"I'll be off, then," she muttered softly, a bit guilty that she had to leave her sister so soon. "Daydream will need me. We're beginning training today." She grinned. There was something to be excited for. Her first day of training to be the new ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice. Her pelt tingled slightly as she turned her gaze to the den that she now shared with one of the most important cats in the Clan, excitement pricking her paws. Glancing back at Rosepaw, she mewed, "Remember, sis. Not too bad!" And with that, she turned back to her destiny, her paws carrying her on the journey she'd be on for moons to come.

[ thought this was a good spot to end off, and im really overrun with roleplays right now, so this'll assist me. okay with you? ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Flashpaw grew hot beneath her fur, wanting nothing more than to shy away from the questions and pressing remarks. But she was torn between embarrassment, fear, and respect. Daydream was right about one thing- the pair should be past the “I’m fine”s. And she had to respect that. She didn’t have to hide anymore. She could let everything out. Letting out another sigh, she lowered her ears slightly. “I... I guess you’re right.” At the final statement from them, Flashpaw studied the medicine cat. She never truly realized that Daydream had nightmares as well, despite the fact that she had visited them so often. Surely the topic should’ve come up before? Averting her gaze as to not cause awkwardness, she coughed a little, and began to explain. “It’s... It’s about Branchpaw.” A pause. A breath. Flashpaw tried again. “He was... he was telling me that I failed him. That I was too weak to save him. That he was... he... he was only my friend because he took pity on me.” Exhaling in relief, she stared worriedly at her mentor, prepared for the lecture every cat she opened up about her dreams told her- It’s not real. Keep telling yourself that. And yet, she had hopes that maybe Daydream was different. After all, they were the only cat that truly got her- unless you counted Rosepaw. But she was family; that was different.
daydream hummed. they could feel that statement. there were countless times where they were given pity on their situation. they hated it, they hated being looked down upon. its the reason tehy were so intimidating, to prevent pity. they spoke after a few silent moments,"Branchpaw was your friend, the only cat that as truly seen the happy you, yeah?" they prompted,"if a cat took pity they wouldnt have cared as much as he did. and you did anything but failed him, you tried your hardest. there was no way to prevent what happened that day, no matter what you did. its a butterfly affect." sometimes there are paths that are already scratched in the pavement and theres no way of preventing them. it sucks, but its how life works. "Im not going to tell you that it was only a dream, because i know what its like. i know what its like to wake up from a nightmare thinking it was so real, you know? to relive your past over and pver again like a video." they suffered nightmares when it came to their father, their dream often them running through a dark forest with cats screeching insults at them, and the only light was casted down on a figure they knew was their father. but asoon as they got close, he morphed into something unimaginable. "I lost my father when i was a kit, i wasnt very close with him so it didnt affect me too much, but i still remember the good times i had with him." they drew their gaze to flashpaws,"i remember the good times i had with him and that reminds me how happy we were, and that i did enough while he was alive."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
@king kaleb!

The orange tom peeped his head into the den, blood trickling down his cheek from his right eye, which was shut tight. "Um, Daydream?" He meowed, voice noticeably strained because dear StarClan, it hurt. He brushed his paw across his face to try to get wipe the blood off of his fur, a look of clear distress and pain in his gaze. The situation was troubling the new warrior greatly, but he mostly managed to keep his cool on the outside. It actually surprised himself that he wasn't freaking out at the moment. Perhaps it didn't come across his mind yet that there was the possibility of the loss of sight in his damaged eye. No, he hadn't thought of anything like that, because why bother? Worrying wouldn't change the outcome, so he was able to convince himself that the wound was most likely not a big deal. "I got a thorn in my eye."
daydream had simply been trying to organize the last of their herbs before they heard another cat walk in. they turned around, about to complain about how they had enough cats in here, but closed their maw when he said there was a thorn in their eye. yikes. that could be serious given the sitution, where the thorn was placed in the eye, if it actually cut the eye open, and so on. the worst senerio is loss of eyesight. they padded forward,"Out yourself in a nest while i get the herbs to treat your eye, in the meantime, dont rub your eye in anyway or close it, itll make it worse and only make the wound deeper and risk the loss of vision."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw watched in relief as Daydream dashed toward and up a tree in the garden and to safety. The dog barked and slavered viciously as leapt at the trunk. In a flash, Nightpaw found herself looking down at the dog and Daydream from one of the branches. She help out a paw to help the medicine cat climb higher up, but as she did, she saw that her paw was smaller than it should be. She looked down at her chest, her legs, and realized with only minor surprise that she wasn't a fully grown cat anymore, but a little black kit. She stared at Daydream with wide green eyes. "I couldn't help you," she said in a small, high-pitched meow. "I can't help anyone. Everyone who helps me gets hurt..." She looked down again at the dog, shivering as she watching it snap it's jaws and split the air with its bellowing bark. "You should just leave me and run away... You'll get hurt too."
daydream whipped aorund to glare at nightpaw the best they could give their position. they tuned the dog and its barks out before speaking,"Nightpaw if you think im leaving here then you are mousebrained." they said bluntly, looking down at her more kit form,"you are an apprentice of shadowclan, i wouldnt have let you stay here if i knew youd be nothing but a waste." they spoke affectionatly the best they couldm they werent the best with words,"you are more than your mistakes and are learning, think about what you have done. you survived a dog attck, a flood, countless wars and still decided to stay in the clans when you couldve ran home. thats a lot fo courage and im-" they stopped on their words when the dog had jumped a bit too high for their liking"-really proud of you."
Closed Thread