Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little favour needed!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:18 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by sock
Today 07:10 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:06 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:55 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2018, 08:25 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;493923]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post

"fine ill see you later." He growled as he turned to shadowfire looks like we got all worried about nothing.
Sorry Adder *ShadowFire says apologetic*
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

She shrugged. "If you say so." Emberpool took a few bites of it before answering his question. "No, I don't." She replied. (This could change) Emberpool finished off the other half of the mouse before asking. "Do you have any littermates?"
Yeah 2 brothers but they died long time ago *he says getting really quiet*
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:04 AM

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;494151]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
Sorry Adder *ShadowFire says apologetic*
"We get some rest so we have energy to go hunting tomorrow." Dangerhawk said as he started walking to the far side of the warriors den.

@ShadowFire 1967

Old April 16th, 2018, 09:21 AM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;494163]
Quote:

"We get some rest so we have energy to go hunting tomorrow." Dangerhawk said as he started walking to the far side of the warriors den.

@ShadowFire 1967
I've got guard duty so if you need me I'll be out near the entrance *he says walking out and going his post*
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;494165]
Quote:
I've got guard duty so if you need me I'll be out near the entrance *he says walking out and going his post*
"Ok see you in the morning" he yawned as he plopped down into his nest his eyes closed as he felt the forest beside him and he saw their past leader he started running away I followed him then I yelled "COME BACK WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" he yelled as he ran. Dangerhawk didn't realize that he was moving and speaking in his den and he didn't know it was morning.

Old April 16th, 2018, 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;494170]
Quote:

"Ok see you in the morning" he yawned as he plopped down into his nest his eyes closed as he felt the forest beside him and he saw their past leader he started running away I followed him then I yelled "COME BACK WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" he yelled as he ran. Dangerhawk didn't realize that he was moving and speaking in his den and he didn't know it was morning.
*ShadowFire stops him* Danger wake up *he said*
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:35 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

{ @ShadowFire 1967 }

Rumblestorm padded into camp with a rabbit swinging morosely between his powerful jaws. The scruffy tom cat's dark blue hues swept the clearing once before he padded toward the fresh-kill pile. He set down his catch before padding to a patch of moss in the shadows of a paper birch tree. Rumblestorm settled down in a lax sitting oosition and began to groom his marbled fur.
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;494171]
Quote:
*ShadowFire stops him* Danger wake up *he said*
Dangerhawk woke up with a jolt as Shadowfire woke him up. "What do you want?"

Old April 16th, 2018, 02:01 PM

@OmbreFeather

Sitting in the sunlight getting warmed his orange pelt. The sun made Foxclaw feel good he felt happy once in a long time. He hadn't felt happy since his sister and mother died on a thunderpath and since he found out that the cat he liked didn't like him anymore and now he had no mate and he wanted one. He looked around the clearing looking for any cat till he smelled Emberpool. He put a smile on his face but he was scarred that she might see that he is sad he doesn't want that at all.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 16th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Narrow"]

daydream whipped aorund to glare at nightpaw the best they could give their position. they tuned the dog and its barks out before speaking,"Nightpaw if you think im leaving here then you are mousebrained." they said bluntly, looking down at her more kit form,"you are an apprentice of shadowclan, i wouldnt have let you stay here if i knew youd be nothing but a waste." they spoke affectionatly the best they couldm they werent the best with words,"you are more than your mistakes and are learning, think about what you have done. you survived a dog attck, a flood, countless wars and still decided to stay in the clans when you couldve ran home. thats a lot fo courage and im-" they stopped on their words when the dog had jumped a bit too high for their liking"-really proud of you."
The little black kit looked at Daydream with a pained expression, and shook her head. "My mistakes never leave. It's why I dream of this dog almost every night!" she wailed, confessing in her dream what she'd been unable to share with Daydream in the waking world. Miserably, she buried her face in her forepaws. "Shadowclan would be better off without me. I'm no warrior..." A terrifying snap split the air and the little kit's head jerked upright as she looked down. The dog had suddenly grown taller by fox lengths, and its massive forepaws had scraped away the bark of the tree where the trunk had split. Even its teeth had grown longer and its eyes more wild. It reared back and slammed its massive paws against the tree with another splintering 'crack' as the kit gripped the branch she rested on in terror.

Closed Thread