Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
snowfoot relations/rp...
Last post by Patagonia
Today 12:39 PM
everything stays, but it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:39 PM
Treekit's Bio
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 12:38 PM
backstories?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:21 PM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 12:17 PM

Old May 25th, 2018, 08:34 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Question for anyone who remembers the history of CinderPaw(Pelt, not Heart)

Alright, so sometime after CinderPaw was injured after getting hit by a monster, I remember one of her clanmates, I forgot who, brought her down to the lake, since the only way for her back legs to heal was for her to walk, yet it was still to painful for her without some assistance, and swimming was similar to walking. Who was that cat? And yes, I already checked the Wiki, it's not there.

I am starting to work on a AMV, dedicated to all the good times in the Warriors series, and this scene shows hope for someone who has lost almost all of theirs, so I thought it would make a good addition.

Last edited by Akari; May 25th, 2018 at 08:35 AM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 03:46 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Question for anyone who remembers the history of CinderPaw(Pelt, not Heart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Alright, so sometime after CinderPaw was injured after getting hit by a monster, I remember one of her clanmates, I forgot who, brought her down to the lake, since the only way for her back legs to heal was for her to walk, yet it was still to painful for her without some assistance, and swimming was similar to walking. Who was that cat? And yes, I already checked the Wiki, it's not there.

I am starting to work on a AMV, dedicated to all the good times in the Warriors series, and this scene shows hope for someone who has lost almost all of theirs, so I thought it would make a good addition.
I think it was either Squirrelflight(paw, perhaps at the time?) or Tawnypelt. If you’d like, maybe check their bios to see if it mentioned them helping her?

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 25th, 2018, 04:23 PM
I'm actually back...

Default Re: Question for anyone who remembers the history of CinderPaw(Pelt, not Heart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

I think it was either Squirrelflight(paw, perhaps at the time?) or Tawnypelt. If you’d like, maybe check their bios to see if it mentioned them helping her?
Alright, I think you may have just awnsered my question with a task. So, I checked Squirrelflights Page on the wiki, and although it mentioned her being attacked by CinderPelt out of confusion, it does not mention her helping Cinderpelt. So, then I moved onto TawnyPelt, and it mentioned Cinderpelt, who had already gotten her warrior name in the first Arc of the warriors series, which happens to be the one I completely own, so looks like I have some reading to do! Thanks!

Last edited by Akari; May 25th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:36 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Alright, I think you may have just awnsered my question with a task. So, I checked Squirrelflights Page on the wiki, and although it mentioned her being attacked by CinderPelt out of confusion, it does not mention her helping Cinderpelt. So, then I moved onto TawnyPelt, and it mentioned Cinderpelt, who had already gotten her warrior name in the first Arc of the warriors series, which happens to be the one I completely own, so looks like I have some reading to do! Thanks!
Good luck! :3

Edit:
Although, it was most likely Briarlight that was being led down to the lake, as I remember Jayfeather or someone suggesting she should swim for practice. ?

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; May 25th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Red face Re: Question for anyone who remembers the history of CinderPaw(Pelt, not Heart)

I haven't read the books in a while, but if it was Cinderpaw, it might've been Firestar/heart at the time? If it was the first arc you'd see it in the perspective of Firestar/heart so it seems most logical.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 25th, 2018 at 05:56 PM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Cinderheart was lead to the lake, by Jaypaw, to strengthen her leg after injuring it again in her warrior assignment. But Cinderpaw/pelt was never lead to a lake after getting hit by a monster.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 25th, 2018, 07:06 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Cinderheart was lead to the lake, by Jaypaw, to strengthen her leg after injuring it again in her warrior assignment. But Cinderpaw/pelt was never lead to a lake after getting hit by a monster.
Cinderheart! Okay, yes. I think we’ve found an answer X3

~pom~

Old May 25th, 2018, 08:23 PM
I'm actually back...

Alright, the Question has been answered, thanks to Fuzzyfeline! Thanks for the help!

Last edited by Akari; May 25th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.