Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:25 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by ophelia
Today 11:18 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:00 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Strange Rainbow

There was a pause before Blazingstar dared to ask. "Have you ever heard of a clan getting driven out?" he inquired, his voice hiding his intentions behind this question. Despite knowing how much StarClan would disapprove, RiverClan and/or ThunderClan needed to learn a lesson. His concerns had changed from ThunderClan to RiverClan though after seeing how aggressive Fallenstar had become in recent moons. The ebony leader had lost his mind.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Fallenfeather looked down at his paws to think about it for a momrnt. "Why no I haven't. All five clans should be together not driven apart." replied the tom, starring right into tje leaders eyes. Deep down in his heart he was hoping that he wouldn't drive out any clans, especially the ones they've been having trouble with. "Even how much we don't like one another we should never drive them out. You must think about the kits and the elders how will they ever get anywhere?" wondered Fallenfeather.
@Suspiciousmindz.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:37 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Skyfoot settled down, and ate her rabbit in a content silence. Once she was done, she licked her muzzle and face clean. "That was nice." She thanked Slatesnow. Hesitantly, she added, " I was going to go hunting, mind coming with me?"

Slatesnow buried the robin bones from his meal, perking an ear as Skyfoot spoke again. The silvery white tom sucked in a breath. He was rarely asked to go along hunting with a clanmate that wasn't kin or for a patrol. It took him back for a moment. "Yes." He answered quickly, "I mean...yes, I'll go along with you." Slatesnow stood up beside the she-cat, smiling lightly.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 19th, 2018, 09:53 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(My apologies for this being late!)

As the sun began to settle on the moorland, another greenleaf day coming to a close, Jaypaw sat neatly off to the side of camp, giving his fur a slow wash. He moved his tongue in rhythmic strokes down his shoulder, making sure each piece of fur lay flat. Thing had been rather slow for the apprentice; halfway through his training and Shiningfeather had simply disappeared. He was on track to become a warrior in less than two or three moons, and suddenly she was just gone. The ache that Jaypaw felt in his heart hadn't really disappeared, and he missed the friendly she-cat. She was the only cat who truly believed me to be full WindClan, he thought, a bit crestfallen as he brought his head up and parted his gray maw in a rather large yawn.

Despite the feeling of fatigue he felt settle into his muscles, the tom knew he at least wanted to greet his new mentor that Blazingstar had assigned him. Moorfoot. He hadn't really seen the warrior around - or any of his Clanmates, for that matter, due to working hard with his training - so his nerves were a bit on edge. His pale yellow gaze flickered around camp, searching for the lanky tom his leader had described to him. Across the clearing, near the fresh-kill pile, Jaypaw spotted him, seemingly searching for him as well. With a deep breath in, the gray tom got to his paws and headed swiftly over, dipping his head in a curt greeting. "Moorfoot?" he asked, clearing his throat before speaking as he brought his gaze up. "I'm Jaypaw," Jaypaw hadn't realized how much he'd grown until he realized that he was almost at eye-level with his new mentor. It wouldn't be too much longer until he looked like a full grown warrior. Well, for his height. His weight still proved him to be one of the skinniest WindClan warriors.
(No worries!)

Moorfoot focused his gaze on a young cat approaching him, calling his name.
It was a gray tom, quite tall, but not tall enough to be a warrior.
"Moorfoot?" the cat asked, and as he saw the dark yellow eyes of the young cat, the last piece of the puzzle falling together. A wave of satisfaction surged trough Moorfoot as he realized who the cat in front of him was.
He's like Blazingstar described! "You must be Jaypaw!" he burst out, at the same time as the apprentice- his own apprentice, Moorfoot recalled with a surge of hapinnes- introduced himself.
Moorfoot shifted his paws awkwardly. Good job with the first impression, Moorfoot. he hissed to himself internally, not without a great deal of sarcasm. He suddenly became very aware of his ruffled pelt, and messy paws compared to the apprentice.

He sat up, and shook off a a few dirt clumps from his pelt, then started speaking again.
"Well, that definetely answers my question." he purred at the Jaypaw, as Moorfoot tried to fix himself with discretion. Wishing all hope had not been lost to seem like a well respected warrior, he continued.
"Just the cat I was looking for. I hoped to greet you today properly, so that we can begin training immedietly tomorrow." he meowed, trying to fill his voice with confidence. "Or, tomorrow I thought that maybe I could just watch your skills, to see where you are currently in your way to becoming a warrior." he added. Moorfoot had noticed how he had started to ramble, and tried to take a deep breath to calm himself- but it had the opposite effect.
I'm going to train an apprentice! I'm finally a mentor- Spottednight would be so proud! he felt a little dizzy, and smiled whole-heartedly at Jaypaw.
"Well, luckily I wont have to bother teaching you the boring basics, since you already had a mentor before..." Moorfoot trailed off, stopping himself from saying more when he realized what he had said.
Damn it! Blazingstar warned me that it was a touchy subject, with his mentor that was just gone- and here I go, blabbering anyways...
Old June 19th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post

Slatesnow buried the robin bones from his meal, perking an ear as Skyfoot spoke again. The silvery white tom sucked in a breath. He was rarely asked to go along hunting with a clanmate that wasn't kin or for a patrol. It took him back for a moment. "Yes." He answered quickly, "I mean...yes, I'll go along with you." Slatesnow stood up beside the she-cat, smiling lightly.
Skyfoot hoped that his sudden inhale was for good reasons and not bad. She flicked her tail tip with happiness, her mouth lifting up at one edge in a small smile. "Yay, erm, I mean great! Do you have any preferences for places to hunt?" She asked him slightly.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 19th, 2018, 11:15 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

The blazing afternoon sun burned on DuskFur’s pelt. Today was hotter than usual, and through the clearing he spotted FeatherShade. He bounded up to the She-Cat, and started blabbering. He talked about fresh kill, other cats, and after it all, asked, “How was your day?” His eyes shimmered and he flicked the tip of his tail. What a great day to see FeatherShade, He thought, and he dropped a shiny necklace in front of her paws. @Tazzy

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 19th, 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 11:37 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
The blazing afternoon sun burned on DuskFur’s pelt. Today was hotter than usual, and through the clearing he spotted FeatherShade. He bounded up to the She-Cat, and started blabbering. He talked about fresh kill, other cats, and after it all, asked, “How was your day?” His eyes shimmered and he flicked the tip of his tail. What a great day to see FeatherShade, He thought, and he dropped a shiny necklace in front of her paws. @Tazzy

Feathershade blinked in surprise as he started rambling on about everything. She shifted slightly as she tried to keep up with everything he said. “Oh! I’m good. What about you?” Her ear twitched a bit when she saw the necklace. “That’s beautiful! Thank you...but I..don’t have anything to give to you I’m sorry Duskfur.”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 19th, 2018, 11:39 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Feathershade blinked in surprise as he started rambling on about everything. She shifted slightly as she tried to keep up with everything he said. “Oh! I’m good. What about you?” Her ear twitched a bit when she saw the necklace. “That’s beautiful! Thank you...but I..don’t have anything to give to you I’m sorry Duskfur.”
“That’s okay! I wasn’t expecting anything!” He purred, “Wanna go hunting with me?” He meowed turning his head
Old June 19th, 2018, 11:42 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“That’s okay! I wasn’t expecting anything!” He purred, “Wanna go hunting with me?” He meowed turning his head
Feather flicked her tail as she thought “sure! I’ll catch you something as a thank you for what you gave me!” She purred as she jumped to her feet, her pelt prickled excitedly.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 19th, 2018, 11:50 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Feather flicked her tail as she thought “sure! I’ll catch you something as a thank you for what you gave me!” She purred as she jumped to her feet, her pelt prickled excitedly.
YES! He thought, I’ll finally get to be with FeatherShade! “What do you want to catch?” He purred, excitedly
Closed Thread