Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Rose
Today 07:28 AM
(- Sunsetpaw's Training -)
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:25 AM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:19 AM
Inner peace is the path to...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:13 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2018, 06:26 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Fernkit blinked open her eyes for the first time
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@ConfusedCas

Her stance seemed to relax a bit as the other feline apologized and continued on with a different conversation. Cautiously, the she-cat looked up towards the sky to see the clouds. She didn't see the same appeal as Ambercloud did. "No, why would I do that?" she asked, her head tilting a little. The curiosity aspect of her personality was starting to peek through. "Are you referring to you 'StarClan'?" she asked, not trying to insult the feline by saying the wrong thing. That was just something Treetiger didn't follow. StarClan was a myth to her, a kits-tale. She was secretly hoping Ambercloud wasn't heading that route.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 20th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@ConfusedCas

Her stance seemed to relax a bit as the other feline apologized and continued on with a different conversation. Cautiously, the she-cat looked up towards the sky to see the clouds. She didn't see the same appeal as Ambercloud did. "No, why would I do that?" she asked, her head tilting a little. The curiosity aspect of her personality was starting to peek through. "Are you referring to you 'StarClan'?" she asked, not trying to insult the feline by saying the wrong thing. That was just something Treetiger didn't follow. StarClan was a myth to her, a kits-tale. She was secretly hoping Ambercloud wasn't heading that route.
She looked back down at Tigertree in surprise, "No, where'd you get that idea? I mean don't get me wrong, Starclan's amazing but I just meant..." Ambercloud glanced at her paws, not exactly knowing what she had been suggesting. What do I think about when I look at the sky? Then she smiled in realization, "What I mean is to just clear your head! If you're not thinking about anything in particular then you can't really be stressed out." Her smile looked innocent as she stared back up at the clouds. "And c'mon, isn't it just peaceful? There's no fighting in the sky, no border skirmishes or battles..." Ambercloud trailed off, her expression changing neutral.
Old July 20th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
She looked back down at Tigertree in surprise, "No, where'd you get that idea? I mean don't get me wrong, Starclan's amazing but I just meant..." Ambercloud glanced at her paws, not exactly knowing what she had been suggesting. What do I think about when I look at the sky? Then she smiled in realization, "What I mean is to just clear your head! If you're not thinking about anything in particular then you can't really be stressed out." Her smile looked innocent as she stared back up at the clouds. "And c'mon, isn't it just peaceful? There's no fighting in the sky, no border skirmishes or battles..." Ambercloud trailed off, her expression changing neutral.

Once more, her hues lifted towards the sky and still, the appeal wasn't there. Treetiger let out a soft sigh and shrugged her shoulders. "The sky just isn't my thing I guess," she replied with a small frown, choosing to not comment about StarClan. She didn't need an argument right now or another feline trying to shove their faith onto her. It was the second more irritable thing you could do with the Bengal mix. "I prefer laying in a tree away from the dangers," she commented, biting her tongue at the choice of words she just chose to say. You idiot! Her mind scolded her. It was a strange thing to say, strange enough that she was nervous Ambercloud might actually try getting her to talk again. Treetiger couldn't talk though or Henry would have her do bad things again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 20th, 2018, 10:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

[Whoops, I forgot you'd replied ^^’]

"Well yes, I was born here so I have been around quite a while," he responded, before nodding his head in agreement at her last words. He understood what she meant, even though he couldn't quite relate. Being rather a quiet cat, he liked to sit off to the side and observe as the other more senior warriors discussed important matters. By this, he was easily able to learn their names. For a few moments, he searched through his brains, trying to memorise the names of all the experienced warriors that he could remember. It was a bit of a weird thing to do, but the she-cat had brought up the topic so the warrior's attention was quickly flying elsewhere.
Stormstrike stopped though as the she-cat spoke once more. "Not bad," he remarked in a thoughtful tone. Even with all the clan tensions, the tom couldn't say he was feeling upset or stressed or anything like that. No, he was feeling pretty normal. Although that was bound to change at any moment. Peace had lasted for a few moons now, but it probably wouldn't be long before someone snapped at a war broke out. Stormstrike shuddered at the thought and flattened his ears against his head. He quickly bent down, pretending to be distracted by a patch of dust in his fur in an attempt to hide the shudder.

When Dawnlight spoke again, he straightened back up. The tom shrugged, quietly thankful that Dawnlight had said something else to distract him from those darker thoughts. "Nobody knows. Leaf-bare is always a surprise and a little bit different from the last time. I suppose we'll just have to wait in see. But for now, we can enjoy the warmth of Green-leaf and worry about Leaf-bare when Leaf-fall arrives." The warrior didn't want to think about Leaf-bare. Leaf-bare was hardly ever kind to the clans and it was something that he truly dreaded having to go through.

@Checkmate
Dawnlight smiled while swishing her tail " well atleast your alright ! " she chirped . She noticed that his ears were flattened and that he bent down making her raise her eyebrow . She blinked once he spoke again " leafbare doesn't really bother me.... It gets too hot in green-leaf at times. Don't you get tired of that? I mean leafbare is a beautiful time too . plus It gives us a break from this murderous heat. " she meowed and shook her head at the thought of it . All though she does have more fur then most cats so it does kinda make it worse but it's also useful.

The she cat yawned and licked her upper lip then looked around the area with her nose twitching almost like a rabbits . She saw others talking and sharing tongues while apprentice play fought . She looked for Ambercloud which she went on a hunting patrol with once but hurt her leg while trying to climb a tree it's fine now still a bit painful when she puts her weight on it like now but she can handle it . Her right leg started to hover off of the ground and twitched a bit when she looked back in front she noticed it and placed it down wincing tiny bit before looking back at stormstrike. She was more comfortable around Ambercloud then most even if it was the first time the two She cats met ambercloud was kind to her and she liked that . This tom seemed ok too " so ...looking forward to the next gathering ? I am! " She meowed happily . She hasn't been to one yet . But she will make sure to go to the upcoming one.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 20th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The molly smiled, "Yep, Bluffwing." She tilted her head at him, "What are you up to?" She asked, looking him over again, she mostly knew him from his sister but she also wanted to get to know him.
Boulderstone shrugged, "I was just getting ready to go out and hunt for the clan. It's the best time of day to go do that." replied the tom. He gave his front paw a quick luck before drawing it over her ear. " What are you up to? " wondered Boulderstone.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 21st, 2018, 11:11 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Cloverfeather's paws ghosted over the ground as she strode into the dusty clearing. The hot day had overtaken her, and she had been relieved of any duties that may have arose while she had taken cover in the shady warriors den. Stretching out her long limbs, she arched her back, letting out a sleepy yawn. Poking around the clearing, Cloverfeather settled herself down in sunny spot. Rolling around on the dry, warm sandy ground she lay upside-down, making sleepy eye contact with a tom across the clearing.
"No duties for you today either?" She called, her sweet voice carried by the soft breeze that ruffled her curly fur.
His ears perked up, almost subconsciously, at the dainty call that he presumed was directed to him. At the mere thought of interaction, his demeanour had easily become more upbeat. A stupidly childish grin burnt at his lips, causing small dimples to form into each of his cheeks. The ebony feline rose a brow at the female's question, but smooth words flowed from his lips afterwards. "Sadly not." He replied, forest-green eyes lingering on the feline's figure out of pure curiosity. Loon-nose noted how the wind tickled at her fur, and how her features were soft, and delicate-looking. He wanted to know more about this molly, just by the simple string of words which had been plucked from her lips.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old July 21st, 2018, 02:36 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

(@Redhead)
(I apologize in advance for how bad this will be)
Blizzardpaw was sitting in the clearing with a bored expression on her face. She had been an apprentice for a whole moon, but she missed how laid back and fun being a kit was. Unfortunately for her most of her friends were always busy with their apprentice duties or when they weren't, she was.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 21st, 2018, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
His ears perked up, almost subconsciously, at the dainty call that he presumed was directed to him. At the mere thought of interaction, his demeanour had easily become more upbeat. A stupidly childish grin burnt at his lips, causing small dimples to form into each of his cheeks. The ebony feline rose a brow at the female's question, but smooth words flowed from his lips afterwards. "Sadly not." He replied, forest-green eyes lingering on the feline's figure out of pure curiosity. Loon-nose noted how the wind tickled at her fur, and how her features were soft, and delicate-looking. He wanted to know more about this molly, just by the simple string of words which had been plucked from her lips.
A smile tugged at the corner of Cloverfeather's lips, her whiskers twitching happily as they stood away from her face. Her soft lightly coloured belly fur remained exposed as her amber eyes met his for a moment. In one swift motion, she leapt to her paws, shaking her curly pelt from the sandy earth that clung to her chestnut body. Striding over to the coal-black tom, Cloverfeather plopped down beside him, waking dust on the scalding day. Her ears twitched with amusement as she spoke, "You don't sound to upset about not having any duties today." Her casual statement hung in the air as she waited for his response, wanting to hear more of his sweet voice.
Old July 21st, 2018, 05:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Fireleaf

A scrawny one moon old she-kit was bored laying in her nest battering at a mossball looking bored out of her mind. Her name was Witheredkit. She was a rather happy she-cat who was really friendly, just a bit shy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread