Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Hound
Today 07:24 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:12 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:43 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2018, 12:20 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Purplepaw flicked her tail,” It simply is hunting, feeding the clan.” She replied with a rabbit in her jaw.
"I meant chasing the rabbits" treepaw said. "now we need to do is drop these off and do some battle pratice"
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 23rd, 2018, 08:14 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
She giggled and turned around swatting her tail into his tail.
Swiftkit twisted his tail around hers.

see you around wco <3
Old July 24th, 2018, 07:37 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

(@Redhead)
(I apologize in advance for how bad this will be)
Blizzardpaw was sitting in the clearing with a bored expression on her face. She had been an apprentice for a whole moon, but she missed how laid back and fun being a kit was. Unfortunately for her most of her friends were always busy with their apprentice duties or when they weren't, she was.

(Bump (@Redhead this was Blizzard and Jagged)

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 24th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

@Oakkit (Sorry it's a little late, I was preparing and then eating dinner~)
Piercing golden eyes scanned the clearing with their usual aggression, the tomcat usual anger and viciousness ever present. His huge black frame stalked, some might say paced, about the clearing. He was looking for a way to vent - a fight. Though he didn't have the energy to actually physically fight anyone, he was sure he could find some small apprentices to scare a little with his booming voice. The tomcat growled lowly to himself, snarling lightly as he stomped slightly moreso then before. Why was he so angry? The vole he had been chasing got away from him, now he felt his ego had been damaged. Badgerleap couldn't begin to believe that such a able and powerful tom like himself had managed to let a measly vole get away. Angry was an understatement; her was more than angry, he was fuming. Not with himself, though. It was simply bad luck that had lead to the vole getting away and not due to fault of his own. The tom cat's golden gaze darted ferociously around the clearing, looking at different cats with a deep resentment for them. Badgerleap was just not the friendliest of cats, one could suppose.
Old July 24th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Lightningpelt mistakenly walked next to Badgerleap amd she could tell he was angry so instead of offering him the mouse she caught she turned to head back to her friends so she didn’t have to deal with him.
@~Northern_Lights~

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; July 24th, 2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old July 24th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Oakkit
Badgerleap felt the anger rise up within him. How dare Lightningpelt stand there and mock him, the mouse she was able to catch hanging from her maw! The larger tom cat growled, his fur rising up all over his body. "What the hell Lightningpelt? Standing there rubbing that stupid mouse in my face, are you trying to tick me off?" The large tom boomed, his voice somewhat echoing around the clearing. This was usually the case with him, though; he was loud and always angry. Most cats didn't waste their time on him, not that he cared. But this she-cat had dared to mock the cocky and egocentric tomcat, adding fuel to the fire which had already been ablaze. His eyes had turned to slits as his golden eyes stared down the she-cat before him, doing his best to assert the dominance he believed he had over her. He had no regard for the equity clan life thrived on, he simply didn't care for it. To him there was a pecking order, and besides the high ranking members of the clan, he was certain he was at the top.

Last edited by North; July 24th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old July 24th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

@~Northern_Lights~

Lightningpelt dropped the mouse and meowed “I was just hoing to offer it to you.What is your problem?!Your always so angry and have such a big ego!”She yowled flexing her claws in the dirt.Badgerleap always had such a big ego and was so angry so someone ought to tell him that they were all equal fighting for the same cause.Sometimes she wondered if he thought he was Passionstar.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 24th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Oakkit
"My ego is perfectly suited for me; a warrior who can actually contribute to the clan!" The tomcat rebutted, staring down the ferocious little she-cat with sheer hatred in his eyes - he couldn't allow a cat lower than him to talk down to him like she was. "Why don't you just shut it and move along?" He suggested, a devilish smirk taking over his features as he tried his best to intimidate the she-cat. A few cats were looking, though not with great interest, at the seen unfolding before them. Badgerleap was one entertaining cat in many regards, as his arguments were simply so unjustified and uncalculated one couldn't help but laugh.

Last edited by North; July 24th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
Old July 24th, 2018, 02:57 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
He was a bit surprised she hated Riverclan due to appearing to be a half-clanner. He shrugged,” Yeah I probably do as I wear myself out every day.” He meowed laying down, he couldn’t believe he was willing to sleep in the rain for that she-cat.

She shook his head and dragged him by the scruff, towards the cover in the rocks. "Hey, ya ain't sleep on rocks. Rocks hurt your body. Only stupid sleep on rocks." As they finally lay in cover she watched as the raindrops slid off her oily fur and disappeared. She pressed against the male at her side, offering him warmth from her fur.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 24th, 2018, 03:25 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Boulderstone shrugged, "I was just getting ready to go out and hunt for the clan. It's the best time of day to go do that." replied the tom. He gave his front paw a quick luck before drawing it over her ear. " What are you up to? " wondered Boulderstone.
Bluffwing nodded, "It really is, I was actually going to go hunting to, it's better than sitting in camp doing nothing really." She purred, raising an eyebrow at the tom.
Closed Thread