Last post by finley !!
Today 07:21 AM

Old August 9th, 2018, 10:13 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: :3 private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Ezekiel blinked but he shook his head " what ever " he growled back now glaring at the two on the ground " now what shall I do with you two ? " he asked himself as he crossed his arms . Lillian glitched a few times that image appeared again as she did so then she was out cold " eh, guess I'll just finish what my son started and what my daughter interrupted . " he said with a grin now aiming a piece of broken glass at eva.

Beryl just fell on her back and pantted from exhaustion her body hurt and her legs were probably broken from what bea did she just closed her eyes. " fine...you better take care of it. This isn't a zoo. " raven said " ...I didn't know that she had one .. " she added clearly confused .

"I declare that Photoshop!" North said as she pointed at the picture. Chizuru sat down next to them she was hesitant at first but decided to anyways " . ..I'm not sure that is.. " she said .

Hei ears flattened as she jumped over a trash can she almost tripped as she did so she wasn't very good at parkour but always did enjoy watching it. Her throat was burning and was feeling light headed . " what is wrong with you! " she managed to yell at the leapord faunus but it was cracked . She wasn't gonna call her sis for help though since that happened almost every time . She was gonna stop this herself . But why on earth was that faunus running after her!?
eva had dogded the glass as she tried to grab her sword.

Terra ran to berryl healing her girlfriend.
"Yay. The little cat she brought was a loin cub" achey said.

Emma violin turned into an crossbow.
"not another word" she hissed

Sav had tackled the leapord down but something was off. Her green eyes were now a murderous red.
"Shes mine" Sav darkly said to the leapord boy causing him to leave.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old August 9th, 2018, 10:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

eva had dogded the glass as she tried to grab her sword.

Terra ran to berryl healing her girlfriend.
"Yay. The little cat she brought was a loin cub" achey said.

Emma violin turned into an crossbow.
"not another word" she hissed

Sav had tackled the leapord down but something was off. Her green eyes were now a murderous red.
"Shes mine" Sav darkly said to the leapord boy causing him to leave.
Ezekiel allowed eva to grab her sword but he was grinning since he knew he was gonna win and that no living being can touch a ghost. But he didn't hear the part where eva said she was a demon .

Beryls eyes opened now hissing since she had a headache . She slowly sat up now giving her a hug " thanks terra.. Did you....see any of that ?"She asked as she pulled away . " great.... " raven said .

North put her hands up " alright alright ! Why the crossbow? " she asked now lowering her hands .

Hei fell to her knees and pantted for awhile her head hung . She heard what happened though she was worried but mostly thankful for it . The burning in her chest soon vanished making her breathing slow and steady . " thanks sav. You didn't have to though . " she said . Her legs ached from running still so she stayed like that for a while .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 10th, 2018, 06:35 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ezekiel allowed eva to grab her sword but he was grinning since he knew he was gonna win and that no living being can touch a ghost. But he didn't hear the part where eva said she was a demon .

Beryls eyes opened now hissing since she had a headache . She slowly sat up now giving her a hug " thanks terra.. Did you....see any of that ?"She asked as she pulled away . " great.... " raven said .

North put her hands up " alright alright ! Why the crossbow? " she asked now lowering her hands .

Hei fell to her knees and pantted for awhile her head hung . She heard what happened though she was worried but mostly thankful for it . The burning in her chest soon vanished making her breathing slow and steady . " thanks sav. You didn't have to though . " she said . Her legs ached from running still so she stayed like that for a while .
Leia growled at her ex husband.(She can still harm him)

"all of it." Terra said.
"Shouldn't we get our other mom?" achey asked.

"Cause my violin is my weapon to. And you needed to shut up" Emma said before turning her crossbow back into her weapon. She started playing heathens by 21 pilots.

Sav looked at hei.
"why are you thanking me?" she coldly asked. (By now hei should have know sav was braincontrolled and start running)

Gone

Old August 10th, 2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:

Leia growled at her ex husband.(She can still harm him)

"all of it." Terra said.
"Shouldn't we get our other mom?" achey asked.

"Cause my violin is my weapon to. And you needed to shut up" Emma said before turning her crossbow back into her weapon. She started playing heathens by 21 pilots.

Sav looked at hei.
"why are you thanking me?" she coldly asked. (By now hei should have know sav was braincontrolled and start running)
Ezekiel looked at Leia " what? " he asked .

Beryl looked down " yet ,your still here? " she asked expecting her to leave because of it. Raven opened another portal to bea and walked inside of it now standing beside her as it closed " you alright ? " she asked .

North narrowed her eyes me shut up? I said nothing mean! Always like this . " no I don't need to .you just want me to. But I won't I've had enough of people doing this to me . " she said sternly . She grabbed her cello and started playing ' your reality ' which may have been better on violin though .

Hei stood up now turning around to see that savs eyes were different " because you helped me....sav you ok? What's wrong ? " she said as she took a step forward still not picking up any of the hints and besides she never really believed or saw mindcontroll before .

Old August 10th, 2018, 09:58 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ezekiel looked at Leia " what? " he asked .

Beryl looked down " yet ,your still here? " she asked expecting her to leave because of it. Raven opened another portal to bea and walked inside of it now standing beside her as it closed " you alright ? " she asked .

North narrowed her eyes me shut up? I said nothing mean! Always like this . " no I don't need to .you just want me to. But I won't I've had enough of people doing this to me . " she said sternly . She grabbed her cello and started playing ' your reality ' which may have been better on violin though .

Hei stood up now turning around to see that savs eyes were different " because you helped me....sav you ok? What's wrong ? " she said as she took a step forward still not picking up any of the hints and besides she never really believed or saw mindcontroll before .
"Leave Ezekiel now" Leia growled.

"i love you berryl no matter what" Terra said.
"I am fine. Just a little mad" Bea said to raven.

Emma rolled her eyes.

" I thought you would run. You should" Sav said as she had a katana in her hand. Her red eyes locked on hei.

Gone

Old August 11th, 2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:

"Leave Ezekiel now" Leia growled.

"i love you berryl no matter what" Terra said.
"I am fine. Just a little mad" Bea said to raven.

Emma rolled her eyes.

" I thought you would run. You should" Sav said as she had a katana in her hand. Her red eyes locked on hei.
Ezekiel snorted he aimed the piece of glass at eva while he was looking at Leia " or what? " he asked eyes glowing .

Beryl smiled " thanks .... So... Wanna go see Grayson or something ? Something to make both of us forget ..that " she said now standing up she held out her hand for terra to grab and help herself up. Raven nodded " that was interesting . Besides it had to have happened some time . Did you get your anger out atleast? "she asked .

Hei blinked again her ears folded back now looking somewhat hurt and was now very worried since when did she get that?.... " no " she said sternly . She's run before from fights like this having to have her sister finish them. Not this time. " I know you wont mean to hurt me. I trust you. I know your screaming for help! I'm not running. Not like Belen . She ran when things got bad. I won't " she said as she stood her ground .She was somewhat scared but She ignored that .

Old August 11th, 2018, 04:13 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ezekiel snorted he aimed the piece of glass at eva while he was looking at Leia " or what? " he asked eyes glowing .

Beryl smiled " thanks .... So... Wanna go see Grayson or something ? Something to make both of us forget ..that " she said now standing up she held out her hand for terra to grab and help herself up. Raven nodded " that was interesting . Besides it had to have happened some time . Did you get your anger out atleast? "she asked .

Hei blinked again her ears folded back now looking somewhat hurt and was now very worried since when did she get that?.... " no " she said sternly . She's run before from fights like this having to have her sister finish them. Not this time. " I know you wont mean to hurt me. I trust you. I know your screaming for help! I'm not running. Not like Belen . She ran when things got bad. I won't " she said as she stood her ground .She was somewhat scared but She ignored that .
Eva had enough and punched Ezekiel.

"sure" terra said grabbing her hand.
"yea" bea said.

Sav walked towards hei before the real sav kicked the fake one away.
"Leave my girlfriend alone kim" Sav growled at the other bunny fanua her twin. "just 1 day of peace and quiet. Thats all I need" Sav added.

Gone

Old August 11th, 2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:

Eva had enough and punched Ezekiel.

"sure" terra said grabbing her hand.
"yea" bea said.

Sav walked towards hei before the real sav kicked the fake one away.
"Leave my girlfriend alone kim" Sav growled at the other bunny fanua her twin. "just 1 day of peace and quiet. Thats all I need" Sav added.
Ezekiel stumbled backward now shocked " how? " he growled

Beryl pulled terra up to feet as she did so. The faunus smiled again now walking to where Grayson was " just promise me something ...don t do something that will get us to be like that ok? I have one person that I still have somewhat a grudge on. And don't want that to happen with you" she said .

Hei was wide eyed first her sister had a 'clone 'now sav ?! Her ears went back up and was actually angry this time. Why was she the gullible one out of the two !? She now held her head since it was starting to get a headache " will everyone just stop messing with me!? What's going on? Tell me , now! " she yelled/hissed . She was feeling like the crazy one at the moment . " or else I'm gonna loose it " she snarled . She never got this angry before she was pretty layed back on things.

Old August 11th, 2018, 04:57 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ezekiel stumbled backward now shocked " how? " he growled

Beryl pulled terra up to feet as she did so. The faunus smiled again now walking to where Grayson was " just promise me something ...don t do something that will get us to be like that ok? I have one person that I still have somewhat a grudge on. And don't want that to happen with you" she said .

Hei was wide eyed first her sister had a 'clone 'now sav ?! Her ears went back up and was actually angry this time. Why was she the gullible one out of the two !? She now held her head since it was starting to get a headache " will everyone just stop messing with me!? What's going on? Tell me , now! " she yelled/hissed . She was feeling like the crazy one at the moment . " or else I'm gonna loose it " she snarled . She never got this angry before she was pretty layed back on things.
Eva threw Ezekiel out the house.

"I would never berryl. I love you to much" terra said.

"This is kim. My identical twin with hazelnut eyes who went to japan for 5 years" Sav explained.
"this is your girlfriend? But I thought she was the cat that was messing with you" Kim asked as her eyes turned back.
"I meant mom not hei." Sav said.
"sorry" kim said.
"master are you alright?" Wade asked hei.

Gone

Old August 11th, 2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:

Eva threw Ezekiel out the house.

"I would never berryl. I love you to much" terra said.

"This is kim. My identical twin with hazelnut eyes who went to japan for 5 years" Sav explained.
"this is your girlfriend? But I thought she was the cat that was messing with you" Kim asked as her eyes turned back.
"I meant mom not hei." Sav said.
"sorry" kim said.
"master are you alright?" Wade asked hei.
Ezekiel turned into smoke as he hit the ground outside of the house and want to be seen after that atleast...for a while . Lillian woke up and grunted her head hurt. Liam walked through a wall that was in the room they were in his eyes narrowed " what in lucifers name is going on in here? " he snarled eyes a deadly red glow he looked at Leia " and who are you ? " he spat .

Her skin was now a shade of pink "g- good....heh..grayson ? You here? " beryl said opening the door to graysons place .

(Aww...is that it for your idea? )
Hei growled her feline fur all prickled from anger her eyes showed it too " I will never harm her! You crazy? " She hissed at kim. She flicked her ears once wade spoke she was holding back another growl or hiss " I'm just peachy " she said sarcastically she took out her iPod and put an earbud in since it usually helped her calm down and tried to focus on the song