Last post by Luminous
Today 08:23 AM

Old August 18th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Cherryblossom rubbed her cheek on her sister's with a purr "ill be fine" she said

Redclaw nodded "of course im sure i didn't walk from my comfy nest to here just to watch you guys train" he said
Lightningstrike purred and returned the rub. "You're really good."

"Good," Greyshade said and crouched down, ready to pounce.
Old August 19th, 2018, 02:34 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Leafsparks was tired. Tired of the questions, (”are you sure you did the right thing? She’s pretty vicious, you know”), tired of the concerned whispers, (”poor thing. He dated a crazy, and now he’s gonna get it.”), and tired of the gossip. He wanted his life back. He should’ve known Minnowtail was crazy, even from the moment he met her, but he’d wanted so badly to get rid of the stupid rumors and make sure that she got the life she deserved, that he had thrown part of his life away. And now that it was over, he was finally able to get back into things. He’d liked being free, at least for a while, but it felt weird… not being clung to like the last piece of prey. Leafsparks had found himself looking over his shoulder at least ten times since he’d entered the territory, and the worst part was, he kept feeling a little more disappointed when she wasn’t there. Minnowtail hadn’t been awful - at least not the whole time - but she had been too much for him. There was no reason to feel guilty, or scared, or sad anymore. She couldn’t hurt him here and he had done the right thing.

It was a good thing that she wasn’t following him around, stalking him, waiting for him to slip up… it was a good thing. It just took some time for Leafsparks to understand that she wasn’t going to murder him. That wasn’t even the worst of it, though. The absolute worst part of all of this was the nightmares that came with it. Drowning, falling off a cliff, being clawed to death in the forest… Leafsparks had pictured all of these things happening to him, and Minnowtail was watching every time. It was getting harder for him to sleep. He hadn’t seen her in the warriors’ den lately, and he supposed it was a good thing they didn’t run into each other often, but every time that they did, he kept wondering: “what if today, she decides to hurt me?” There’d been a lot going on lately, and the good news was, Minnowtail probably hadn’t had time to plan her revenge.

Leafsparks was going to get his life back and he was going to keep it. He’d met a few pretty nice cats lately, and now that he was able to have friends again, he’d been thinking about making a few more. It was nice to get to do what he wanted. He wasn’t going to let some silly fear that his ex-love interest would take revenge on him stop him from doing what he wanted to do. That was why he’d left in the first place… because she was crazy. And because she didn’t let him do these things. And Leafsparks, well… he needed a little more substance than that.
Her breathing was shallow, her body as still as a rock as she kept her gaze focused on the lump of brown fur in front of her. The squirrel was nibbling happily at an acorn and for a moment, Honeyvenom almost felt bad that she was going to kill it. Oh stop it, the clan needs food and the clan is more important than a happy squirrel, she told herself harshly. Alright, let’s go, she thought, taking a deep breath as quietly as possible before springing forward. She landed right on the squirrel and she sank her claws into its stringy flesh. She relaxed as she felt the squirrel go limp beneath her paws. She stood up, leaving the squirrel to lie on the ground for a few moments and the blood seeping into the dusty earth. It would make a good meal for the queens. Honeyvenom’s shoulders sagged at the thought of the queens. Oh how her mother would have loved to eat this squirrel, and how Honeyvenom would’ve loved to bring this to her. But Nightbreeze was gone. As was her father, and as were her siblings. She was the only one left. At times like this, when she remembered that everyone had left her, Honeyvenom couldn’t help but feel totally alone. Of course, she was surrounded by her clanmates and there was nothing more that she could wish for, but her family held a special place in her heart and it broke her to remember that they were all gone. Honeyvenom felt tears welling up in her eyes and she sniffed, refusing to let them fall. “Oh stop being so silly. You’re fine. You’ll find a nice tom, settle down, have some kits and then die peacefully knowing that you’ve followed in your mother’s pawsteps,” she told herself, and she straightened up. It had been a dream of hers since she was a young kit to do as her mother had and become as kind as she was. Hopefully she could live out that dream, but she felt so alone right now that she didn’t know if that would ever be possible.

After burying the squirrel and wiping away her tears, Honeyvenom left the area she had previously been in and continued weaving through the undergrowth, in search of more prey. She wanted to keep her mind away from her dark thoughts for as long as possible. She tasted the air, but instead of prey scent, she could smell cat. It wasn’t the scent of a rogue, so she didn’t tense up as she would’ve had it been a rogue, but rather, it had the familiar ThunderClan scent mixed with the scent that differentiated each cat within in the clan. It was a familiar scent, but at the same time it was vague. She could remember smelling it, but it had been a while ago so she couldn’t remember who it was. So, with hunting forgotten and finding this cat in mind, Honeyvenom set off in the direction that the wind was blowing from.

As she trekked further and further away from her previous position, she could tell that the scent was getting stronger and stronger until finally….”Leafsparks!” Honeyvenom had recognised the tom almost immediately. Although it had been a while since they’d spoken, she remembered him because of the interesting things they spoken about. Although she was tempted to ask how everything was going with Minnowtail, she decided that perhaps he didn’t want to talk about her, so she created small talk. “How have you been? It feels like it’s been ages since we last spoke,” she gushed, giving the tom a bright smile as all her worries were forgotten as she focused on catching up with her friend.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 19th, 2018, 06:04 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

As Morning Flower trotted through her clan's territory, she spotted a large clearing full of sunshine. An excellent place to think and sun bathe. She quickened her pace as her whiskers twitched with excitement at the thought of the warm sun soaked forest floor. When she had arrived, she cleared out a couple of the twigs that would poke her and made sure no bugs were around. After the coast was clear, she let her hind legs slip to the side and let her fore legs push in front of her, now laying down. She brought her right fore paw up to clean her claws. They had gotten quite dirty after tracking through the forest. As she extended her claws she was carefull not to cut her tongue, and continued to lick between every toe. After a little cleaning she completely laid on her side, and started to think about action and reaction, how she should act to make fellow clan mate happy, or what she could say to improve some cat's day.

(Open)
Old August 19th, 2018, 11:50 PM

My Mood: Queenly

@Fireleaf

As Wolfsong pushed through the bramble her icy blue eyes would move across the forest a soft purr in her throat as she walked beside Ebonyscar

We're all a little mad here. (\(^_^)/)
( )

Old August 20th, 2018, 04:27 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongOfThunderClan View Post
@Fireleaf

As Wolfsong pushed through the bramble her icy blue eyes would move across the forest a soft purr in her throat as she walked beside Ebonyscar
Eboneyscar was walking beside her

see you around wco <3
Old August 21st, 2018, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Eboneyscar was walking beside her

Wolfsong turns her icy gaze to Ebonyscar. "so, why did you want to go on a walk with me?" she asked him.

( )

Old August 21st, 2018, 07:06 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Wolfsong turns her icy gaze to Ebonyscar. "so, why did you want to go on a walk with me?" she asked him.
"Bc I could...." He said

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; August 21st, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
"Bc I could...." He said

Wolfsong sighs softly to herself as she turns away from the grey and black tabby tom. "That's not a real answer Ebonyscar." She said jumping up onto a fallen tree her lean muscled legs tensing up as she does. "If you don't want to tell me that's fine I was just curious." The white and black she cat turns to face him from her perch.

( )

Old August 21st, 2018, 08:08 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Wolfsong sighs softly to herself as she turns away from the grey and black tabby tom. "That's not a real answer Ebonyscar." She said jumping up onto a fallen tree her lean muscled legs tensing up as she does. "If you don't want to tell me that's fine I was just curious." The white and black she cat turns to face him from her perch.
'I-I dont want to tell" He said

see you around wco <3
Old August 22nd, 2018, 03:18 AM

Quote:
'I-I dont want to tell" He said

Wolfsong tilted her head slightly her icy blue eyes looking curiously at Ebonyscar. "are you okay?" she asked him slightly worried. "your not acting like yourself, do I need to go get Caliaflame?"

( )