Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2018, 06:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Duskflight ||

It was hard for Soggypaw to keep up with all the expressions that this tom pulled, none of them hints towards a happier mood or a calmer demeanour. He looked about ready to teeter over and give up. The small apprentice was almost surprised that he didn't, but at least it showed he had some fortitude. "...Because I was being rude? I know. I'm sorry." The apprentice was full of pent-up energy, being so young and able to go to the gathering was making her emotions go haywire. She'd even almost broken her own, personal code! The SkyClan warrior seemed to react strangely to her way of trying to make amends, so she wondered if saying she was sorry was the right way to go. Perhaps she was being too confrontational? It might've been too much pep for an anxious cat to deal with.

"..You don't think so? Have you ever tried?" She was no expert when it came to medicine, that was for sure. She'd always just assumed that the medicine cat would give you a magical herb and your issues would go away. Matters of the mind were tricky though, weren't they? She wondered if there was a way to treat whatever ailed this nervous fluffball. The cinnamon-striped apprentice tilted her head to the side as the strange warrior explained why he'd been sent to the gathering in the state he was in. She let out a soft 'ahh' of understanding, lifting her head up in the slightest. "Well... You have to listen to your leader. I'll help!" she squeaked, clearing her throat. "Hello! I'm Soggypaw. I'm from RiverClan." She wondered if that was how a cat would introduce themselves at a gathering. It made sense, right? They ought to know who was in what clan.
Immediately as she tried to finish his sentence, to explain why he would have had to leave, he would frown and shake his head at her answer. "N-No, no you're.. You're fine it's just... It's.. It's more me. I'm just used to.. To brushing myself to the side, out of others w-ways so they don't.. Don't get angry. Or laugh. Or pay attention to me... I guess." A small huff of breath would escape him afterwards, but even he wasn't sure of his words. Was that his true way of thinking? Sometimes he couldn't even tell. It started to come naturally to just move away and apologize, even if it wasn't his own fault.

"No.. But I.. I don't need it. Some other cat could need it more, I-I'm functioning fine. Even if it did exist. Besides, Shinefang, he's.. He's probably more busy taking.. Training his new apprentice." Yarrowpounce would turn his head slightly to look off in the crowd, as if trying to spot the medicine cat himself. Sometimes he didn't like to admit it, but the older tom frightened him sometimes. Intimidated him; though it wasn't hard to intimidate a cat like the Skyclan warrior sitting before Soggypaw now.
Slowly his head would swivel to look back at the apprentice as she stated that she would help, after he mentioned that he was sent to the gathering to make friends. The faintest ghost of a smile touched his lips and he would nod his head slightly. "Hello.. Soggypaw. I'm Yarrowpounce, from Skyclan. N-Nice... Nice to meet you." Carefully he would dip the front of his body as if in a bow before sitting up. What now.. The tom didn't have the first idea about making friends, thus why he had none now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 4th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Badgerpaw looked at er. "THANK you...After the gathering, would you like to journey away from the clans? Just to know each other without getting caught." The Tom asked the molly.
Curlpaw dipped her head with a smile. "We can journey away from the clans as long as we come back. I don't want to end up almost like my sister. " she replied. Her tail curled back to where it was before.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 5th, 2018, 12:01 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

It'd been several moons since the she-cat associated herself with any of her siblings. She didn't speak to Heatherfur, she didn't speak to anyone in WindClan, honestly, Mintberry kept to herself, turning to Ottertail when she needed someone to rant to. The tom had been more of a family to her than her real family. As the black and white she-cat settled herself down at the edge of the ThunderClan group, her ears suddenly twitched at the faint calling of her name. Who could that be? Pale green eyes scanned her surroundings until the familiar pelt of her RiverClan sister came to view. Her heart sank and her claws dug into the ground. "Heatherfur." the she-cat responded flatly.
Like an irritated pawpad raw from a thorn removal, hearing the disdain in her sisters tone was almost enough to send Heatherfur retreating back to the safety of where the medicine cats were gathered. Her heart pounded against her chest as she moved to sit in front of her sister, forcing the fur on the back of her neck to lie flat and for her ears to remain up. "It's been awhile..." she began, not sure how to even begin this conversation, but she desperately hated the distance between her and Mintberry. "How are things in ThunderClan? I hear Caliaflame received her full name." Her voice was gentle, and as Heatherfur watched and waited for her sisters response, a glimmer of hope shone within their green depths. After all, it was the only piece of news she really knew from ThunderClan, having been getting acquainted with the rest of the medicine cats. Heatherfur didn't know the feline very well, but she knew in the coming moons all the medicine cats would be bonded; it was something she felt deep within her bones. Perhaps that would begin to close the gap between herself and Mintberry once and for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[hey, we’ve never rp’d before~]

Ravenpaw flattened their ears anxiously. The small feline shuffled their paws as they watched more and more cats come in, until the air was filled with the mingling scents of overpowering fish and river water, sickly sweet pine sap and pine needles, as well as the similar scents of ThunderClan and SkyClan, both smelling like earthy maples and oaks. Ravenpaw ducked their head, squeezing their dark blue eyes shut. They tried to block out the voices, block out all of the sounds. They felt their heart flutter in their chest, like a trapped bird wanting to be freed. Sweat pricked their temples, and their breathing quickened. Nothing was working, if only they could simply-
They were almost bowled over by a light colored, reedy-smelling feline. Their eyes opened wide as they watched the cat - about their size, though they were smaller than most - bump into them and walk right past them without a word. The WindClan apprentice stood up, a little unsteady, and walked right up to the other cat. They were irritated, to say the least. The smaller cat looked slightly up to look at the larger one, and they began to speak. “Uh, an ‘excuse me’ would be nice.” Their statement came out as more of a squeak than a bold confrontment. Still, they tried their best.
For a little bit longer than a moment, Frostpaw's gaze flickered from the group of cats to focus on an unfamiliar face standing before him. The smell he detected drifting from the strangers pelt was definitely moorland, so he figured they must reside with WindClan. The observant apprentice also noticed Ravenpaws lithe frame, albeit smaller than most apprentices. After giving them the once over, he simply shrugged and turned his attention back ahead, one of his light colored ears flicking away a moth that had decided to circle around. "Oh. Okay." It was really the only response that came from Frostpaw, as the tom settled back onto his hind legs and turned his head around to reach a piece of fur that stuck up on his shoulder, no notion that he even recognized why Ravenpaw might've approached him upset in the first place. Once finished, he lifted his head and continued to stare forward, his body remaining in complete stillness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Is Aplledusk still open? If so...}

Honeyflower made her way into the clearing behind the ThunderClan cats her thick ginger and white pelt feeling baby on her back. She'd had a long day, joined as many patrols that'd take her and made sure none of the Elders or queens were needing anything. Yeah checking on the Elders and Queens was an apprentices job but why would you put yourself above helping a Clanmate? Doesn't the Warrior code say to take care of your Clan somewhere? Honestly Honey wasn't sure but she didn't want to break it, it was true she'd only joined ThunderClan to protect her sister but Snowstar had let her join and had given Leopardstrick to her as an apprentice to train. That was an honor and it made her realize she wasn't just in the Clans to protect her sister. She wanted to be apart of the Clan to protect everyone and with Powdernose being demoted seem he had to work till she w wasn't able no more. That way ThunderClan could thrive despite the tension between the Clans.
Shacking out her thick pelt the splotchy molly made her way to a seat but stopped when a calico she-cat caught her eye. She appeared to be older then herself but after more like a kit. She's so much like Mapledawn. The amber eyed feline thought holding back a purr. Her sister was so kit like it was funny but I'm all honesty this female didn't think their was anyone out there that was anything like kitish sister. Thinking it was rude to just stair the splotchy ginger warrior padded over to the calico warrior. "Good evening." She greeted with a dip of her head.
It wasn't often that Appledusk was approached at the Gatherings, for her kit-like nature tended to drive away every cat - even the apprentices, as they strove to prove to their mentors that they could act like warriors, too. So as she heard a greeting close to her, she turned and focused her blue eyes on the approaching feline, catching the last bit of the head-dip. The foresty scent that drifted off her ginger and white pelt informed Appledusk that this was a ThunderClan warrior, and quickly a smile lit up the calico molly's expression. "Hello there!" she purred, unwrapping her tail from her paws and waving it in a friendly gesture, bobbing her head up and down as she spoke. She didn't exactly recognize the feline who had greeted her though, unable to recall a name to go with her face. "You're a ThunderClan warrior, right? My name is Appledusk - I'm a warrior of WindClan! Isn't this Gathering amazing? The moon looks absolutely beautiful tonight!" As she sped through her sentence, a little breathless at the end, Appledusk tilted her head back to observe the moon she had just mentioned. It beamed from high up in the sky, it's light illuminating the gathering space below. The moon had always intrigued the WindClan she-cat, and was something she often found herself losing track of time staring at.

Last edited by Mauve; September 5th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old September 6th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Funtime~ View Post

Curlpaw dipped her head with a smile. "We can journey away from the clans as long as we come back. I don't want to end up almost like my sister. " she replied. Her tail curled back to where it was before.
"Don't worry, We will." His eyes blazed with excitement. The tom ws still sad after what the otrher cat told him but- he had a new friend.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Like an irritated pawpad raw from a thorn removal, hearing the disdain in her sisters tone was almost enough to send Heatherfur retreating back to the safety of where the medicine cats were gathered. Her heart pounded against her chest as she moved to sit in front of her sister, forcing the fur on the back of her neck to lie flat and for her ears to remain up. "It's been awhile..." she began, not sure how to even begin this conversation, but she desperately hated the distance between her and Mintberry. "How are things in ThunderClan? I hear Caliaflame received her full name." Her voice was gentle, and as Heatherfur watched and waited for her sisters response, a glimmer of hope shone within their green depths. After all, it was the only piece of news she really knew from ThunderClan, having been getting acquainted with the rest of the medicine cats. Heatherfur didn't know the feline very well, but she knew in the coming moons all the medicine cats would be bonded; it was something she felt deep within her bones. Perhaps that would begin to close the gap between herself and Mintberry once and for all.

"Things are fine," she replied bluntly, her stance unchanging despite Heatherfur's attempts to make amends. "You should know about that though, you're one of them now," she replied acting as though being a medicine cat was an insult. Although, Mintberry couldn't help but believe Cobraspirit wouldn't want that in the family. She knew he'd be proud anyway, but they were raised to be warriors and Heatherfur turned her back to that. Mintberry would always find something to dislike Heatherfur now. It could be small, but she'd find something. There was a grudge, a feeling of betrayal that was left in her heart and she couldn't let that go. Mintberry turned her attention away from Heatherfur, looking around in hopes someone would interrupt this.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 7th, 2018, 12:39 AM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Things are fine," she replied bluntly, her stance unchanging despite Heatherfur's attempts to make amends. "You should know about that though, you're one of them now," she replied acting as though being a medicine cat was an insult. Although, Mintberry couldn't help but believe Cobraspirit wouldn't want that in the family. She knew he'd be proud anyway, but they were raised to be warriors and Heatherfur turned her back to that. Mintberry would always find something to dislike Heatherfur now. It could be small, but she'd find something. There was a grudge, a feeling of betrayal that was left in her heart and she couldn't let that go. Mintberry turned her attention away from Heatherfur, looking around in hopes someone would interrupt this.
The insult hurled towards Heatherfur wasn't anything she hadn't been expecting. Of course her first interaction with Mintberry since the battle would be rough. "Just because I've.... decided to take up the path of RiverClan's medicine cat doesn't mean I've forgotten my warrior roots," she pointed out, her tone a bit forceful and hurt, as if she could hear her sisters thoughts. She hoped that Cobraspirit was proud of her, and not ashamed that she had deterred from being a warrior. After all, it was StarClan who had sent the omen for her to join RiverClan's ranks - that had to mean something. Shifting her paws underneath her, the tabby didn't bother to just drop it and move on when Mintberry looked away. "Look, I understand how upset you are. I get it. What I don't understand is why you feel like you have to keep turning your back." This was something Heatherfur had debated on saying the entire walk to seastones - something she wasn't sure she would be able to get all out. "We're sisters, Mintberry. You're my family. I just... I wish that was enough to fix things," she continued, but trailed off and averted her gaze as well. It was difficult for the tabby to confess just how much she missed her sister, but she would keep doing it in hopes of a change - a spark of some kind to ignite within the ThunderClan warrior and let her know that despite everything, Heatherfur still considered her family. Still considered her a sister. Returning her green gaze to the black and white she-cat, a small smile twitched at the corners of her lip. "Remember when Cobraspirit would take us out onto the territory to race? Our mentors would spend hours looking for us, and there we were tearing up the moorland like hares on fire because we were so competitive with each other." The smile widened, and Heatherfur continued; "You were always a bit faster than me though. You had that natural speed."
Old September 7th, 2018, 07:47 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Mauve

Mintberry turned back towards the feline, the fur along her shoulders bristling. "Family?" she huffed, standing up looking at her in disgust. "ThunderClan has been more of a family to me in recent moons, not you. Not Frog. Not any of our siblings. You're just the RiverClan medicine cat to me," she spoke bitterly. Even her tales from their childhood couldn't mend this. Mintberry wasn't sure how they could bond. Her loyalty to ThunderClan meant more to her than family and she wasn't one to make bonds outside of that. It was time to make sure Heatherfur knew that. Mintberry was a bit too stubborn to accept her kindness. "I don't think I can make amends with you anymore. We're not how we used to be, accept that. You obviously have different loyalties that you can't even decide on. Don't link me into that," she finished, although her tone didn't give anything away other than annoyance at this point.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 7th, 2018, 11:58 AM
stardust memories

@Suspicousmindz

Heatherfur blinked, taken aback as Mintberryy suddenly stood up as if she was about to leave. But the tabby refused to drop it this time. She wasn't as stubborn as her ThunderClan sister, but her loyalty had always remained in tact to her family - sometimes even above her own Clan loyalty. "My loyalty has always been to my family. Why do you think I would always search for you at Gatherings? Or on the border? You think those were just coincidences?" Her voice was beginning to rise, the hurt not bothering to be concealed within her gaze anymore. She stared at Mintberry, eyes slightly wide, moving about so that she was more in front of her. "Mintberry, I have never once had my loyalties confused. You never even asked why I left WindClan, or what lead to me joining RiverClan. Or the fact that I wanted so badly to join ThunderClan, but knew at the time Snowstar would've never accepted me..." It was hard to stop the rambling that came out of her mouth as she scrambled in desperation to stop whatever breaking was happening between herself and her sister. "Please... you're all I have left..."

Last edited by Mauve; September 7th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old September 7th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
"Don't worry, We will." His eyes blazed with excitement. The tom ws still sad after what the otrher cat told him but- he had a new friend.
Curlpaw let out a smile to see the tom happy. "When do we leave?" she asked. Curlpaw looked around the clearing to see if anyone was watching.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 8th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

Curlpaw let out a smile to see the tom happy. "When do we leave?" she asked. Curlpaw looked around the clearing to see if anyone was watching.
"Now." He meowed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Closed Thread