Last post by Luminous
Today 05:51 PM

Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Rustcloud smiled a bit."Then why don't I talk to them? Maybe they'll take my advice because i'm a warrior and not a small kit"He'd mew to her.
Her eyes lit up,” That would be awes- much appreciated.” She replied embarassed that her kit side showed a bit with the word ‘awesome’ almost coming out

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 6th, 2018, 03:55 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
Dancingdawn rolled his eyes " say what you want , but I'm telling the truth . " he meowed with a little sigh, he is a prideful tom he knows that ,sometimes it may get ...out of hand ,but he knows his flaws too ,he can already name some of them off the top of his head bad at hunting in the trees...to a certain hight... Chatter box..my loyalty .. I need to get the last one figured out ,which it should already have been moons ago. Some say I'm a chatter box..which I can understand but it's a habit I can't break . .the feline sighed mentally and took another bite of his meal ,he flicked his ears when crowfoot said that he was ' perfect ' making him slightly choke on the bite he took ,after a bit he managed to swallow and shake his head now looking at crowfoot in disbelief and doubt and snorted " look I'm sure your great at many things ,but great at everything ? It sure is fun to pretend . " he meowed with a small smirk . The flame colored tom tilted his head now thinking about what he would prefer to do trees...or ground ...trees or ground? Well i haven't hunted in the trees in a while ..I was lucky to have gotten the bird while it was on the ground .alright I've made my decision " oh why not? The trees it tis! " he meowed although his voice was a bit funny sounding when he said three last words . He took one last bite of the rodent before licking his lips and standing up now shaking his fur ,if he did the trees it will tire him out and give him a good night's sleep and it also gave solid evidence that he is not a good tree climber in which crowfoots doubts on. " ready when you are captain , and who knows you may be right on that " he meowed with that silly voice again which had a cheery tone along with it .

The piebald tom made a slight 'tsk'ing noise at Dancingdawn's words, raising himself to his paws once he'd noticed that they were almost ready to go. Careful with when you eat... You might get cramps on this trip. He didn't say it out loud, though he knew it was true. Crowfoot generally wasn't the kind to overeat, though could easily tell the difference of between an upset tummy on some hunting trips and none on others. It came down to timing, he supposed, something that Dancingdawn hadn't seemed to catch onto, yet. He'll grow used to the sport.

Crowfoot raised a brow at the bright tom's reaction to his claim of perfection, a challenging glint in his eyes that still didn't betray his friendly demeanour. "I'd love to see you prove me otherwise. Who's to say my reputation isn't reality?" When your life was built on a foundation of lies, they began to meld with the truth until the two were practically inseparable. Was Crowfoot living a lie? In a sense, yes. He wasn't nearly as perfect as he wanted others to believe, yet his behaviour was him in his purest form. He was what he was, and it would be hard to deny him that, even with a shiny filter covering him up.

"Picking the less tedious choice? Bravo... So very brave." The hint of cheek in his tone was undeniable, to say the least. Dancingdawn had challenged his reputation, in a sense, so he wanted to see just how capable this tom really was. The black and white tom purred in response to his labelling as 'captain', padding towards the camp's entrance with fluffy tail held high. "The day is young, and there is much to do. Onwards, my dear Dancingdawn!"
Old October 6th, 2018, 11:26 AM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy

Bubblebreeze stepped into the clearing, leaving the dark warriors den behind. She rolled her head around, stretching out her stiff neck, and then yawned quietly. She sat down next to a tree on the edges of the clearing where no other cats bothered to hang out. The warrior's yellow eyes stayed averted from others as she licked her paw. Sadness welled within her as she realized that no one would notice if she completely left the clan. After all, there was nothing keeping her here... in fact, there was nothing keeping her anywhere, so what was the point? Bubllebreeze shook her head and pushed away the tears that began to spring at the edges of her eyes. She was just being dramatic, so she decided to ignore her sadness and do something productive. There wasn't anything else to do, really, when she was too afraid to talk to anyone. That was her problem, she was too afraid to talk to anyone. She wanted friends, but every time someone talked to her, she got anxious and began to think that having friends was a bad idea. Standing up, she made a step towards the territory to hunt, but she couldn't fund any motivation to go further. Instead, she sat back down and sighed, self-pity welling within her. That was something she hated about herself, she didn't want to be self-centered, she wanted to give everything she had to others, but in the end, she would be angry at herself for giving up everything that made her happy. She wondered what was wrong with her for her to feel this way, so many conflicting emotions happening at the same time. She pushed around the dirt on the ground, her heart aching for no apparent reason. Every day she would go through this thought process, even if nothing triggered it. She would always ask 'why me?' and then hate herself for caring at all. Sometimes she wondered if she was just pretending and had convinced herself so well that she actually felt depressed, but she knew that she was past hope. But the feelings she felt were definitely real, so she had a hard time believing it was all in her head... except that it was in her head. All these emotions stemmed from her own mind. At this point, even Bubblebreeze was confused with herself, so she couldn't hope that another cat would be able to understand her. @Bladeclaw
Old October 7th, 2018, 04:49 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @SpookyNight |
[I'm so sorry for the delayed reply Dx <3]
As Dawnfrost called to her, Owlflame's daffodil gaze couldn't help but look up; the desperation in the umber feline's voice beckoned her to. Hearing Dawnfrost explain that the slit in her ear wasn't her fault made her feel mildly less guilty, but she still failed to reach a resolution for having allowed Dawnfrost to fight for her entirely - it was pathetic of her, to act like a kit during a battle of all places! A small smile brightened her otherwise dull features as she heard Dawnfrost's flirtatious remark, a small blush rising up within her. Dawnfrost truly was extraordinary, her patience and elegance unmatched in Owlflame's only 'mildly' biased opinion. She couldn't help but think about her gorgeous companion near-constantly, everything she did relating back to Dawnfrost in some aspect. She had never been so infatuated with someone before, and the feelings that the aforementioned infatuation brought with it were just as new to her. She wanted to impress, protect, cherish and humor Dawnfrost, alongside a whole other bunch of things as well. Her laugh made Owlflame's whole world light up, and each time she saw Dawnfrost's elegant form everything in her life just seemed right. Her favorite Bengal was most certainly a gift from Starclan, and Owlflame had no plans to let her go. She retracted out of her deep thoughts as Dawnfrost spoke once more, a more serious tone wavering in her voice. Oh, how dreaded the words she spoke made the silvery Maine coon feel. Even to mention Shinefang sent a chill down her spine; she really, truly, did not like the medicine cat's den. "Shinefang? Oh, um, well you see-" Owlflame was usually quite good at lying when it came to not going to the medicine cat about injuries, excuses rolling off her tongue with eerie perfection. But seeing how concerned Dawnfrost was, the rich emotions swirling within the icy blue hues of her eyes, Owlflame knew she couldn't lie to her. "No, I have no scheduled to see him," She admitted, an apologetic look dampening her winter-esque features. "Truth is, Dawnfrost, I've always hated that place. The medicine cat's den, that is. I've got nothing against Shinefang or Ringpaw, though. I just hate the medicine cat's den, always have." She explained, though it was more just Owlflame stating facts - she didn't really have an explanation as to why she hated the medicine cat's den. It was silly, really. She remained quiet after explaining herself, waiting impatiently for Dawnfrost's response; she could only hope her fears weren't found to be stupid in the Bengal's eyes. She'd hate to have made a fool of herself after they'd kicked off their relationship so well.
Old October 7th, 2018, 09:30 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Secret. No one will ever see this. NO ONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potahtto View Post
Bubblebreeze stepped into the clearing, leaving the dark warriors den behind. She rolled her head around, stretching out her stiff neck, and then yawned quietly. She sat down next to a tree on the edges of the clearing where no other cats bothered to hang out. The warrior's yellow eyes stayed averted from others as she licked her paw. Sadness welled within her as she realized that no one would notice if she completely left the clan. After all, there was nothing keeping her here... in fact, there was nothing keeping her anywhere, so what was the point? Bubllebreeze shook her head and pushed away the tears that began to spring at the edges of her eyes. She was just being dramatic, so she decided to ignore her sadness and do something productive. There wasn't anything else to do, really, when she was too afraid to talk to anyone. That was her problem, she was too afraid to talk to anyone. She wanted friends, but every time someone talked to her, she got anxious and began to think that having friends was a bad idea. Standing up, she made a step towards the territory to hunt, but she couldn't fund any motivation to go further. Instead, she sat back down and sighed, self-pity welling within her. That was something she hated about herself, she didn't want to be self-centered, she wanted to give everything she had to others, but in the end, she would be angry at herself for giving up everything that made her happy. She wondered what was wrong with her for her to feel this way, so many conflicting emotions happening at the same time. She pushed around the dirt on the ground, her heart aching for no apparent reason. Every day she would go through this thought process, even if nothing triggered it. She would always ask 'why me?' and then hate herself for caring at all. Sometimes she wondered if she was just pretending and had convinced herself so well that she actually felt depressed, but she knew that she was past hope. But the feelings she felt were definitely real, so she had a hard time believing it was all in her head... except that it was in her head. All these emotions stemmed from her own mind. At this point, even Bubblebreeze was confused with herself, so she couldn't hope that another cat would be able to understand her. @Bladeclaw
(Oof see what you mean, luckily, I have a similar cat in Skyclan! I just finished role-playing with him ^^)

A brown tom burst into the clearing. He couldn't take it anymore. Moons had past since he had been apprenticed, and he was still teased for his blindness. Haven't they had enough? Breathing hard, he began to slowly walk through the clearing, thoughts running through his head. Why is there no one that likes me? I'm still a cat. His stride became longer as he began to think positively, but he quickly stopped as memories of his parents came flooding back to him. Always abused, he thought. "Even they called me names. I could have had a horrible name if that queen hadn't stopped them." He muttered to herself.
How about we name this pathetic kit darkkit. His mother had said. No, blindkit will fit, or even nothingkit. He won't do this clan any good.
He flinched at the last thing his father said. He always did.

Feeling tears in his eyes, he hurried to the den. He was furious at the same time. Who wouldn't be? Suddenly he tripped over something furry, and crashed to the floor.
"I am useless! I can't tell where a stupid furry rock is any- furry?"
He turned and scented a cat, that he had never seen before. "Oh, hi! I haven't seen you around.." He looked awkwardly at the eye-catching. Clawfur, you always put yourself in the most awkward situations He commented himself.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old October 7th, 2018, 11:28 AM
yikes

Default Re: Yes, so private :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post
(Oof see what you mean, luckily, I have a similar cat in Skyclan! I just finished role-playing with him ^^)

A brown tom burst into the clearing. He couldn't take it anymore. Moons had past since he had been apprenticed, and he was still teased for his blindness. Haven't they had enough? Breathing hard, he began to slowly walk through the clearing, thoughts running through his head. Why is there no one that likes me? I'm still a cat. His stride became longer as he began to think positively, but he quickly stopped as memories of his parents came flooding back to him. Always abused, he thought. "Even they called me names. I could have had a horrible name if that queen hadn't stopped them." He muttered to herself.
How about we name this pathetic kit darkkit. His mother had said. No, blindkit will fit, or even nothingkit. He won't do this clan any good.
He flinched at the last thing his father said. He always did.

Feeling tears in his eyes, he hurried to the den. He was furious at the same time. Who wouldn't be? Suddenly he tripped over something furry, and crashed to the floor.
"I am useless! I can't tell where a stupid furry rock is any- furry?"
He turned and scented a cat, that he had never seen before. "Oh, hi! I haven't seen you around.." He looked awkwardly at the eye-catching. Clawfur, you always put yourself in the most awkward situations He commented himself.
(Maybe they can start group therapy .-.)
Bubblebreeze sighed and wiped the tears away, taking a shaky breath before breaking into silent sobs again. As she squeezed her eyes shut, she felt a sudden jolt of something hitting her back. "W-what?" she stammered, swiveling around to face the cat in front of her. At this point, she was shaking uncontrollably. Why now? Can't he have waited until I was done crying? she pleaded internally. Trying to keep her eyes wide to hide the fact that she was crying, she looked the tom up and down. She didn't recognize the cat himself, but she did recognize his facial expression. Perhaps they could be socially awkward friends? No, no one would want to be friends with her. "I-I'm n-not a furry ro-ock," she pointed out, her yellow eyes darting around wildly. She once again took a shaky breath in, her mind racing. She was glad someone had actually stopped to talk to her- no- she was upset that she had to socialize. Yes, that was it. She didn't want anyone to talk to her, she just wanted to be left alone... but the words didn't ring true in her mind. The fact was that she was lonely and wanted someone to befriend her, she just didn't know how to. And her self-deprecating conscience kept reminding her of that. She added in a breathy and insubstantial voice, "H-hello. M-my nam-me's B-b-b- Bub-blebre-eeze." She shuddered as a sharp pain of anxiety poked at her. No doubt he would find out that she was just a sniveling coward of a cat. He would be disgusted by her, she was sure of it. Just introducing herself supplied her mind with horrible things to say back to her, and somehow made her mental condition worse. What had a called her? A furry rock? Yes, that explained perfectly what she was. A useless furry rock. All she did was sit there and pity herself... actually a rock would be more useful than she was. "I'm s-sorry," she said, wide-eyed and not exactly sure what she was apologizing for. There were so many things that were wrong with her, how could they possibly be repented for in one word. She averted her eyes and stared at her paws.
Old October 7th, 2018, 07:02 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Default Believe it or not, no one uses this feature

Quote:

(Maybe they can start group therapy .-.)
Bubblebreeze sighed and wiped the tears away, taking a shaky breath before breaking into silent sobs again. As she squeezed her eyes shut, she felt a sudden jolt of something hitting her back. "W-what?" she stammered, swiveling around to face the cat in front of her. At this point, she was shaking uncontrollably. Why now? Can't he have waited until I was done crying? she pleaded internally. Trying to keep her eyes wide to hide the fact that she was crying, she looked the tom up and down. She didn't recognize the cat himself, but she did recognize his facial expression. Perhaps they could be socially awkward friends? No, no one would want to be friends with her. "I-I'm n-not a furry ro-ock," she pointed out, her yellow eyes darting around wildly. She once again took a shaky breath in, her mind racing. She was glad someone had actually stopped to talk to her- no- she was upset that she had to socialize. Yes, that was it. She didn't want anyone to talk to her, she just wanted to be left alone... but the words didn't ring true in her mind. The fact was that she was lonely and wanted someone to befriend her, she just didn't know how to. And her self-deprecating conscience kept reminding her of that. She added in a breathy and insubstantial voice, "H-hello. M-my nam-me's B-b-b- Bub-blebre-eeze." She shuddered as a sharp pain of anxiety poked at her. No doubt he would find out that she was just a sniveling coward of a cat. He would be disgusted by her, she was sure of it. Just introducing herself supplied her mind with horrible things to say back to her, and somehow made her mental condition worse. What had a called her? A furry rock? Yes, that explained perfectly what she was. A useless furry rock. All she did was sit there and pity herself... actually a rock would be more useful than she was. "I'm s-sorry," she said, wide-eyed and not exactly sure what she was apologizing for. There were so many things that were wrong with her, how could they possibly be repented for in one word. She averted her eyes and stared at her paws.

(I was thinking that XD)

Clawfur stood there awkwardly as he listened to bubblebreeze reply to his accidental comment. "H-hi Bubblebreeze." He sat down turning his head in her direction. He was confused why a cat would just sit there and not do anything. Well he thought that until he heard some sniffing come through his thoughts. He pricked his ears at the sound. Has she been crying? About what?

Never in his life had he expected to find someone almost like him. Clawfur had sulked every evening when he was an apprentice. Even his mentor disliked him. He clearly tried hard to train, learning to listen to where his enemy was slashing, and where prey was located and wanted to run.
It was hard. It always was. It it always will be.
He felt like crying himself, he had nothing better to do, no one to talk to.

I'm sorry

"Huh? For what? No I should be sorry, I bumped into you, and I'm not talki- oh never mind." He thought about the circumstances, and check if no one was around. "Somethings bothering I can tell. And please don't bother hiding it. I- I think we have similar problems." He bent his head. Since when did anyone talk to me anyway?
He lay down tired from standing and left his chin on his paws.

What am I doing?

Old October 7th, 2018, 08:20 PM
yikes

Default Re: Believe it or not, no one uses this feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post

(I was thinking that XD)

Clawfur stood there awkwardly as he listened to bubblebreeze reply to his accidental comment. "H-hi Bubblebreeze." He sat down turning his head in her direction. He was confused why a cat would just sit there and not do anything. Well he thought that until he heard some sniffing come through his thoughts. He pricked his ears at the sound. Has she been crying? About what?

Never in his life had he expected to find someone almost like him. Clawfur had sulked every evening when he was an apprentice. Even his mentor disliked him. He clearly tried hard to train, learning to listen to where his enemy was slashing, and where prey was located and wanted to run.
It was hard. It always was. It it always will be.
He felt like crying himself, he had nothing better to do, no one to talk to.

I'm sorry

"Huh? For what? No I should be sorry, I bumped into you, and I'm not talki- oh never mind." He thought about the circumstances, and check if no one was around. "Somethings bothering I can tell. And please don't bother hiding it. I- I think we have similar problems." He bent his head. Since when did anyone talk to me anyway?
He lay down tired from standing and left his chin on his paws.

What am I doing?

Bubblebreeze glanced back up at the tom nervously, her whiskers quivering slightly. She wondered at his confused expression, unsure of what he was puzzled about. As he spoke her name, she cringed slightly, unused to her name being spoken aloud. Many cats tended to pretend she was invisible, so someone directly acknowledging her was surprising, almost scary for her. She hated herself for being such a coward, but at the same time she reveled in the comforting feeling of self-pity. Suddenly her mind jolted to the present and she processed what the tom was saying to her. Shaking off her unwanted thoughts she answered, "B-bothering? Wh-what do you m-mean?" She recoiled at the sound of her suddenly defensive voice. She hated everything about herself... her voice, her personality, and especially her own thoughts. Her thoughts never ceased to betray her and conflict with one another in her mind. "Nhu," she breathed, shaking her head. "Erm... wh-what I mea-ant was th-that... uhm..." She scrunched her face into a pained expression. Couldn't she even speak correctly? No one had ever been this forward with her, so she wasn't quite sure how to handle it. Bubblebreeze looked at the cat in front of her once again, but quickly averted her gaze, thinking that it would somehow soothe her nerves, or at least keep from aggravating them. But she was to have no such luck. She still felt the pounding of her heart from the inescapable maze of social anxiety. She wanted so badly to confide in someone about her feelings, but at the same time, she wanted to keep it all inside until she exploded. There really was something wrong with her, wasn't there? "I-I don-n't ha-ave an-ny p-proble-ems," she stammered, her breathing speed increasing and her pulse was sent skyrocketing. "I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm suuuper fine!J-just splendid!" She could sense that she was going to have a panic attack if she didn't calm down, she took a few deep breaths. She almost enjoyed the self-sadist in her urging her to bottle up her emotions until she went insane. Finally she decided that there was nothing the other cat could do. She was beyond hop. And 'similar problems'? Please, there was no one like her. No one could ever feel the pain she felt, right? Surely her feelings were unique... at least she hoped, she didn't want anyone else to feel what she felt.

Last edited by Potahtto; October 7th, 2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old October 8th, 2018, 10:14 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Default Re: Believe it or not, no one uses this feature

Quote:

Bubblebreeze glanced back up at the tom nervously, her whiskers quivering slightly. She wondered at his confused expression, unsure of what he was puzzled about. As he spoke her name, she cringed slightly, unused to her name being spoken aloud. Many cats tended to pretend she was invisible, so someone directly acknowledging her was surprising, almost scary for her. She hated herself for being such a coward, but at the same time she reveled in the comforting feeling of self-pity. Suddenly her mind jolted to the present and she processed what the tom was saying to her. Shaking off her unwanted thoughts she answered, "B-bothering? Wh-what do you m-mean?" She recoiled at the sound of her suddenly defensive voice. She hated everything about herself... her voice, her personality, and especially her own thoughts. Her thoughts never ceased to betray her and conflict with one another in her mind. "Nhu," she breathed, shaking her head. "Erm... wh-what I mea-ant was th-that... uhm..." She scrunched her face into a pained expression. Couldn't she even speak correctly? No one had ever been this forward with her, so she wasn't quite sure how to handle it. Bubblebreeze looked at the cat in front of her once again, but quickly averted her gaze, thinking that it would somehow soothe her nerves, or at least keep from aggravating them. But she was to have no such luck. She still felt the pounding of her heart from the inescapable maze of social anxiety. She wanted so badly to confide in someone about her feelings, but at the same time, she wanted to keep it all inside until she exploded. There really was something wrong with her, wasn't there? "I-I don-n't ha-ave an-ny p-proble-ems," she stammered, her breathing speed increasing and her pulse was sent skyrocketing. "I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm suuuper fine!J-just splendid!" She could sense that she was going to have a panic attack if she didn't calm down, she took a few deep breaths. She almost enjoyed the self-sadist in her urging her to bottle up her emotions until she went insane. Finally she decided that there was nothing the other cat could do. She was beyond hop. And 'similar problems'? Please, there was no one like her. No one could ever feel the pain she felt, right? Surely her feelings were unique... at least she hoped, she didn't want anyone else to feel what she felt.

Clawfur concluded that this cat was distraught. He began to panic. He had panicked in here life before, but all in good reason.
But now he was worried this cat found it stupid to talk with a blind cat.
But he thought he was overreacting. He barely knew this cat, and so did she. How would she know about his unavoidable life? His Inveterate tendency to run from the first sign of trouble?
He took his head off his paws and began to sniff, as a feeling as sharp as a dark pit hit his heart, making him suffer from a whole load of sadness. It was as if he was alone. Never to be found.
Never to have someone pull you out of that pit.

But somehow he had stumbled across, no, on this cat, that may just be as neglected as he was. Sure, they probably felt abit different about their lives, but who would have thought that they were the same anyway? Haha...

Clawfur flinched when Bubbles voice broke through his thoughts. He sighed when he heard her deny everything he had just said, especially when it took an effort to even start speaking. What kind of cat takes forever to start speaking?
A stupid cat like him probably would anyway. He has had the most awkward moments. And the saddest ones, sure.

"Yea... Im pretty sure you're not fine"

He chuckled. Finally he found a reason to laugh, well close enough.

Old October 8th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~

( sorry my posts have been so lame - writer's block is really bothering me :c )

As Owlflame finally confessed her opinion on the medicine den, a disappointed sigh escaped her maw. “Owlflame, why would you be afraid of the medicine den? Surely it’s better than staying in pain?” She looks back at the redness of her flank, another shiver crawling down her spine. “I cant allow your beauty to be destroyed like this.” The umber feline was upset that Owlflame lied to her at first, but the fact that she told the truth in the end really eased Dawnfrost’s opinion on her. Her face kept stoic at her last question, thought inside she was crying a river. It was just like the situation with her father, only with a few details changed. Owlflame shouldn't be like that, she knew she was better than this. Then again, Dawnfrost couldn't relate to the fear of the medicine den. She always had great health, so there was never a need for her to fear the place. She felt the fear was completely preposterous and wished she knew how to cure it. “I could go with you, if that'll make things any easier.” Dawnfrost offered, the sweetened returning in her powerful voice. “I’ll make sure the herbs won't eat you, or whatever it is you’re afraid of.” That playful spark returned once more. It was hard for her to keep serious in these moments, it was too painful. She always had to crack a little joke here and there to lighten the mood, though she knew when to make it - she’d never do it inappropriately. “Owlflame,” Dawfnrost placed her paw over the wintry feline’s own paw, gently. “Whatever it is you’re afraid of in the medicine den, I promise not to let that happen.” Seriousness shone in those stunning blue orbs, hoping that Owlflame would take her seriously. They’d been through so much, yet so little together. It almost scared Dawnfrost at how fast they’d grown towards one another, but it was all so flattering at the same time. It was like a moth drawn to a flame, and Dawnfrost couldn’t deny her liking towards Owlflame. She decided to just roll with it and allow her feelings to control her. It was worth a shot, anyways. Feelings had gotten them this far, surely they can only get closer.

Last edited by Doom; October 8th, 2018 at 02:43 PM.