Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:27 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 07:25 PM
Lf Vinepaw sig Headshot
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:22 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:19 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:11 PM

Old October 2nd, 2018, 01:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Temporary Deputy Finder

Requirements
Quote:
To become eligible for a High Rank, your account must be in good standing, and you need to be an active, friendly member of Warrior Cats Online for at least two months. Do not beg for a rank, as it will most likely get you disqualified from the position altogether.
• Blazingstar will be looking for someone who sides with him strongly. While Buttercupbreeze was trying to create peace, this feline needs to have been supporting him the entire time.
• Must be active in the plot.
• If you were a previous HR, make sure your cool-down time is over.
• Know this is a temporary position. You will lose the rank when the time comes during the plot.

Applications
• No form, you can use whatever you think is best for me to know who your character is.
• I will not consider your application if you are not active in the plot or haven't bothered to use the character in the plot.
• A previous relationship or future RP with your character and Blazingstar would be nice, but not a requirement.

Choosing Date: Undecided
Old October 3rd, 2018, 11:31 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Temporary Deputy Finder

Pikerunner

Basic information

Name: Pikerunner

Former names: Pikekit, Pikepaw

Current affiliation: Windclan

Former affliliation: Riverclan

Sexuality: homosexual

Appearance: Pike short silver fur the traditional Riverclan fur. It’s sleek and shiny, great for swimming. His eyes are hazel colored, but fogged over.

Backstory

35 moons ago, a Riverclan queen named Aspenblade bore five kits Tunakit, Salmonkit, Pikekit, Fishkit, and Sardinekit. Sardinekit was a stillborn. Never the less, Pikekit had plenty of fun playing with his brother Fishkit and his sisters Tunakit and Salmonkit. However, at 3 moons old his mother Aspenblade left Riverclan and joined Shadowclan taking Salmonkit with her. Pikekit was rather upset, but was relieved to have his father Oakenpelt along with his sister Tunakit and brother Fishkit. He soon became an apprentice named Pikepaw. However, at 6 moons old Shadowclan flooded and his mother Aspenblade and sister Salmonpaw died in the flood. In response to the death of them his father, Oakenpelt ran away, and was found dead by the side of the Thunderpath. Tunapaw, Fishpaw, and Pikepaw were heartbroken. Two moons later, Fishpaw caught greencough and died. At only 8 moons old, Pikepaw feared he would watch his sister Tunapaw die so he abandoned Riverclan and joined Windclan. He became a warrior named Pikerunner. However, at a gathering two moons later he learned that a Riverclan warrior who took his sister Tunaheart as a mate and killed her kits and when she tried to killl him in response, he killed her. Pikerunner was upset, but pretended not to care. A few moons later, he was hunting and a rabbit scratched his eyes and he spent a moon or two with Surgestorm before eventually going blind. He spent a long time struggling about being blind, but eventually due to the help of a tom named Rabbitfur he learned how to hunt, and fight without vision.

Getting to know Pikerunner
Pikerunner struggles with depression after his horrible past. He also has trouble allowing himself to feel comfortable being gay and spends his free time trying to turn himself straight. Due to his sister, nieces, and nephews being killed by Riverclanners he’s developed a strong hatred towards Riverclan and wishes they would disbanned into a group of rouges. He is very hard-working and determined. He is an insomniac so he doesn’t sleep much. He usually uses the night time to hunt or patrol the borders. He is honest about his opinions and will always share them. He can get a bit arguementitive on his beliefs about Riverclan and will become infuriated if someone dares call him a Riverclanner. He is very organized and reliable with everything. If he’s asked to be somewhere at a certain time, he’s sure to be 30 minutes early. He is always busy doing things to benefit the clan. He is quite homophobic towards himself and others. He tries to keep his past to himself at all times. He can be really tough on apprentices and kits because he fears recklessness will result in death. He pities those who are blind like him and is quite motivated to mentor apprentices who also are blind and help them see that they can be a really affective warrior.

Character traits
Positive: |Honest|Loyal|Hard-Working|Organized|Reliable|Caring|Motivated|
Neutral: |Open about opinions|Busy|Private|Tough|
Negaitve: |Insomniac|Hates Riverclan|Argumentitive|Depression|Homophobic|

Other: I will be applying for all Temporary Deputy Finders and possibly for SHC medicine cat apprentice finder

Pike's ideas to deal with Riverclan

Pikerunner had heard Blazingstar's report of chasing Riverclan into the former Dusk Syndicate territory, he growled," That is not enough to fulfill the prophecy. We must obliterate Riverclan. Use our allies. If we take all of Fallenstar's lives except his last one, we give them a choice to disband or join other clans. Be merciless. They can't be remembered as a clan." He hissed,” We can send an apprentice to join the clan as a spy for us and find there weak spots.” He added

Please note: I applied for Shadowclan medicine cat apprentice, Skyclan temporary deputy

Last edited by Mango; October 9th, 2018 at 07:42 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 11:33 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Interested to see who replaces Buttercup.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 9th, 2018, 02:51 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

when no one wants to side with Blazing :c
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

rowanfury would love to be at blazing's side