Last post by Rowan
Today 09:06 AM

Old October 15th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Soaringpaw flicked her tail,” We probably shouldn’t go exploring Windclan or Skyclan, they are our allies, we should stick with Thunderclan or Riverclan.” She replied Riverclan is weakest, we are more likely to get away with it in there clan.
Willowpaw nodded. "So lets go while we can!"She'd speed off turning around once in a while to make sure Soaringpaw was catching up with her.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Willowpaw nodded. "So lets go while we can!"She'd speed off turning around once in a while to make sure Soaringpaw was catching up with her.
Soaringpaw bolted after her, towards Riverclan’s new territory We’re only here for information about the territory, nothing more she prayed to Starclan they wouldn’t get caught.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2018, 04:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by :blue: View Post

( oof sorry this took so long, and sorry its so short- )
Goldenstar nodded, the kit wasn't injured, so that made things slightly easier. The kit almost reeked of Windclan, so she must have crossed the border at some point. It appeared that the kit didn't exactly like the scent of Shadowclan either, her face had visibly scrunched up at least once already. He kept standing, even after the kit sat down, he just didn't want to get too comfortable, as he was beginning to realize he was going to take this kit back. He nodded as the kit said where her family was, though he tilted his head a bit when he heard her say how she didn't want a mentor. "well, you need a mentor to become a big strong warrior," he said, nodding as if he was agreeing with himself. He noticed the kit looking over him, and he sighed once she asked for his name. It wasn't that he felt that the kit needed to know his name already, it was just the dilemma of having to either use his current name, Goldenstar, which would either scare or confuse her, or just use his name before he became leader, Goldeneye. He sighed, he couldn't leave this kit in the dark, he might as well be honest. "I'm Goldenstar," the leader responded calmly, nodding, "How about you?" he asked in a calm voice, trying to prepare himself for any reaction the kit would have.
(it's ok ) Fallowkit thought for a moment while he said that then shook her head " I like being young . It looks like hard work to be a warrior and apprentice ...But you do get a cool name.... " She meowed and bent down to groom her chest fur while she thought more on being a warrior . She made sure to give her chest a good wash since she did tumble a few times before she bumped into the tom ,she got a few grass blades out of her fur that managed to catch a ride and hide , and some tiny specks of dirt ,she didn't mind being messy she thought it was ok , but if she didn't clean herself her mother would , and that gets annoying . it's not like they pay attention to how you look anyways .... the she cat froze in a mid swipe of her fur once she heard his name making her afraid emedietly Goldens-star? STAR!? Oh no....no no no no....I've crossed someone elses territory ! No wonder it smelled different . You stupid mousebrain ! ...I've broken the code already .. Mommas gonna be so mad.... she brought her tongue back in her mouth and her blue orbs slowly looked up at Goldenstar you could tell that she was afraid by the way it shown in her eyes .atleast he was honest with his name... she thought with a gulp.

Her ears at first went back slowly until half way did they plummet down to her head " G-goldenstar?.......I'm far from w-windclan aren't i? " She asked her voice shaking with the thought of what punishment lied ahead ,a yell? A paw to the face? Although he didn't seem like that type of cat , with the way he spoke and all . But it was always a possibility ... That's what sacred her the most ,the possibility of it being something bad . " i...i-im...Fallowkit... " she squeaked out her words were caught in her throat as her eyes started to water up . It was always something that happened when she got in trouble , it's not really an instinct per say... But she always tended to think of the worst and she will tear up. " i...I'm s-sorry! I didn't know ... I was just running around .... I swear! I didn't catch anything ! " she suddenly blurted out quickly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 15th, 2018, 09:57 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post
He was confused. "Mom? Where did she go after she told us to go?" He was becoming worried quickly. A darkpit seemed to form in his stomach, somehow alarming him. Well actually he was hungry, but never mind that.
"I-I think we should go check. Maybe she's waiting!" He stumbled on a rock but kept on padding away, checking to see if she was coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
"I'm not here to cause trouble!" He mewed uncertainly, "I just want to join your clan." His tail fluffed our as the strange cat confronted him, the sharp scent of ShadowClan smothering him.
The black kit chased after her brother, falling into pace a few steps behind him. "Where are we going?" she asked, eyeing the surrounding forest. The trees arced up high above their heads, and the branches seemed to reach for her. Pressing her belly fur to the ground, the black kit mewed, "I'm scared. I wanna go home!"

Shadewing eyed the young cat before her. He certainly didn't seem too threatening. "What's your name?" she asked. Not waiting for an answer, she checked the air for other cats, or even fresh-kill.
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Soaringpaw bolted after her, towards Riverclan’s new territory We’re only here for information about the territory, nothing more she prayed to Starclan they wouldn’t get caught.
Willowpaw giggled. "This is going to be so much fun! Don't you think Soaringpaw?"She'd ask half panting and half normally talking.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Willowpaw giggled. "This is going to be so much fun! Don't you think Soaringpaw?"She'd ask half panting and half normally talking.
Soaringpaw nodded,” Yeah! What’s the harm, I mean we just want to learn about there clan. Besides, they shouldn’t have a problem so long as we don’t attack any of there clanmates or hunt in there territory.” She replied happily

( We totally need a Riverclan warrior to catch them)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 17th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Soaringpaw nodded,” Yeah! What’s the harm, I mean we just want to learn about there clan. Besides, they shouldn’t have a problem so long as we don’t attack any of there clanmates or hunt in there territory.” She replied happily

( We totally need a Riverclan warrior to catch them)
Willowpaw nodded in agreement. She started walking instead of running to keep her stamina up.

[Hm a random cat or a certain person? :>]

Credit-Tenor
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:23 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@killer kaleb!

Luckynight had stepped on a twig buried in needles just before The was ready to pounce on the squirrel she had been stalking. It had turned and looked at her, it’s cheeks bulging with the acorns it had been gathering, then darted. Following close behind it, it zagged as she gave chase and tried to lead it toward Daydream.
it was nice to feel the cold breeze in their fur again, it had been a bit since they hunted between everything going on. they didnt feel the anxiety of going into the territory whenever they were with luckynight, their mind at ease as theyd foucs on the hunt instead they heard the twig snap under her paws, the rodent alert and starting darting towards the nearest tree. obviously it didnt sense daydream right behind the thick trunk, launching their body forward from behind it, claws out stretched and digging into the preys spine as it fell limp under their paws. they were sure off to a good start. they started to paw the ground to bury it.
Old October 18th, 2018, 04:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Willowpaw nodded in agreement. She started walking instead of running to keep her stamina up.

[Hm a random cat or a certain person? :>]
(Random Riverclan warrior)

Soaringpaw slowed down and padded alongside Willowpaw,” How’s training going?” She asked in curiousity.

Old October 20th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaleb! View Post
it was nice to feel the cold breeze in their fur again, it had been a bit since they hunted between everything going on. they didnt feel the anxiety of going into the territory whenever they were with luckynight, their mind at ease as theyd foucs on the hunt instead they heard the twig snap under her paws, the rodent alert and starting darting towards the nearest tree. obviously it didnt sense daydream right behind the thick trunk, launching their body forward from behind it, claws out stretched and digging into the preys spine as it fell limp under their paws. they were sure off to a good start. they started to paw the ground to bury it.
Luckynight loped up to the medicine cat, a fresh bed of needles crunching lightly under her paws. "Nice catch!" she exclaimed, a joyous grin on her face. This right here was the black shecat's favorite part of clan life: being out in the forest with her clanmates and hunting together. And Daydream was by far her favorite cat to hunt with. It may not happen often, and Daydream might not like being out in the territory, but it was nice to see them relaxed and enjoying the clean air. Suddenly, the warrior's ears perked up as she noticed what had to be the fattest shrew she had ever seen nibbling on a pinecone nearby, someone not scared of by the squirrel or Luckynight's too loud voice a moment ago. She nodded at Daydream in a manner that said she would get it and stalked the shrew. She was easily able to pounce on it, but it struggled so weakly in her grip that she let her paws go slack. It began to hobble, half-dazed as Luckynight watched it. Tentatively, she placed a paw on its tail and watched it struggle feebly. "I uh...I think this one might be sick or something," she said, unsure what to do about this odd piece of prey.