Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:21 PM

Old November 4th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Rodeo's Barn (Ask to Join)

A small, abandoned barn in the Outskirts
-----------------------------
Rodeo would be sitting up on one of the fences by the barn, looking around at the landscape. The tom usually didn't travel around, since he wasn't entirely sure what he could come up against, but he knew that this barn was his home and safety. Though there wasn't too much food for his prey to hunt around for, there was still the occasional birds and mice that roamed by, and he was fine with that, as long as he didn't go hungry.

Last edited by DragonChaos; November 4th, 2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old November 4th, 2018, 10:49 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Rodeo's Barn (Ask to Join)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post

A small, abandoned barn in the Outskirts
-----------------------------
Rodeo would be sitting up on one of the fences by the barn, looking around at the landscape. The tom usually didn't travel around, since he wasn't entirely sure what he could come up against, but he knew that this barn was his home and safety. Though there wasn't too much food for his prey to hunt around for, there was still the occasional birds and mice that roamed by, and he was fine with that, as long as he didn't go hungry.
@Hopekitt
Potato walked towards a comfortable-looking barn. It looked pretty well-kept. I can stay here for the night, he figured. Turning around, he spotted a cat sitting atop a fence. "Hey there, cat! What'cha doing up there? You remind me of an ol' birdie, no offense." Potato winked at the tom, friendly as ever. His tail flapped this way and that in a kind manner. The twinkle in his eyes reflected playfulness, but right now the only thing Potato felt was an unending hunger; as always. His brown ear twitched.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 4th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Potato walked towards a comfortable-looking barn. It looked pretty well-kept. I can stay here for the night, he figured. Turning around, he spotted a cat sitting atop a fence. "Hey there, cat! What'cha doing up there? You remind me of an ol' birdie, no offense." Potato winked at the tom, friendly as ever. His tail flapped this way and that in a kind manner. The twinkle in his eyes reflected playfulness, but right now the only thing Potato felt was an unending hunger; as always. His brown ear twitched.
Rodeo would turn his attention to the cat calling out to him, a little surprised. Was I that out of reality that I didn't smell him passing by? He wondered, though quickly dismissed the thought, giving the other cat a warm smile. "Just enjoying the nice view of the field. It has a nice look from up here." He responded, hopping on down to meet the cat. "What made you wander over here, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked in a friendly tone, his tail slowly swishing about.
Old November 4th, 2018, 11:07 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Rodeo would turn his attention to the cat calling out to him, a little surprised. Was I that out of reality that I didn't smell him passing by? He wondered, though quickly dismissed the thought, giving the other cat a warm smile. "Just enjoying the nice view of the field. It has a nice look from up here." He responded, hopping on down to meet the cat. "What made you wander over here, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked in a friendly tone, his tail slowly swishing about.
"Smells nice, looks nice... Why wouldn't I?" Potato responded, swishing his tail in a welcoming manner. He flopped down on the floor, his body making an 'oof' sound as it hit the ground. "So comfortable," he said, enjoying the feel of the dirt against his fluff. He realized he was acting like a dog, from what he'd seen of them, but now he understood why they liked rubbing themselves along the grass. Pigs, too. Potato smiled at the thought of comparing himself to a pig and a dog.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 4th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
"Smells nice, looks nice... Why wouldn't I?" Potato responded, swishing his tail in a welcoming manner. He flopped down on the floor, his body making an 'oof' sound as it hit the ground. "So comfortable," he said, enjoying the feel of the dirt against his fluff. He realized he was acting like a dog, from what he'd seen of them, but now he understood why they liked rubbing themselves along the grass. Pigs, too. Potato smiled at the thought of comparing himself to a pig and a dog.
"Usually cats would avoid this barn unless they really needed a place to stay for a bit..." He told the stranger, looking a little confused at the cats actions, though chuckled a little bit afterwards. "There's hay inside the barn if you want to rest in there, you know." He said, starting to make his way into the barn whether the cat followed or not. "Name's Rodeo,
by the way."
Old November 4th, 2018, 11:19 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
"Usually cats would avoid this barn unless they really needed a place to stay for a bit..." He told the stranger, looking a little confused at the cats actions, though chuckled a little bit afterwards. "There's hay inside the barn if you want to rest in there, you know." He said, starting to make his way into the barn whether the cat followed or not. "Name's Rodeo,
by the way."
Potato got up, stretching his leg muscles as he continued to follow the cat - Rodeo - into the barn. "What's hay?" He inquired, an intuitive gaze flaunting itself on his face. "It sounds tasty," He said, yawning. "Oh, and you can call me Potato." Potato shook his pelt, freeing the leaves and dead grass from his pelt. He liked it more when the potato-brown color of his fur was visible.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 5th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Potato got up, stretching his leg muscles as he continued to follow the cat - Rodeo - into the barn. "What's hay?" He inquired, an intuitive gaze flaunting itself on his face. "It sounds tasty," He said, yawning. "Oh, and you can call me Potato." Potato shook his pelt, freeing the leaves and dead grass from his pelt. He liked it more when the potato-brown color of his fur was visible.

"It's...how do I explain...think of it like long, yellow grass that has a rough feeling, but bends easily..." Rodeo said as they headed inside. The place didn't look as great as the outside, since it was abandoned, but it still looked comfortable enough to stay, a few stables set inside the barn, along with the hay Rodeo was talking about, which he moved over to, jumping onto one of the bales.
Old November 5th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Jason jumped up on a fence near the barn. He wasn't tired or anything he just wanted to stop by for a bit. He really wasn't used to being out at a barn or anything. Jason normally was found hanging around in the city and around a trashcan. The jet black tom jumped off the fence and as fast as birds flying he was right behind the cats. He remained silent for the time until they noticed him or something like that.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 5th, 2018, 08:11 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
"It's...how do I explain...think of it like long, yellow grass that has a rough feeling, but bends easily..." Rodeo said as they headed inside. The place didn't look as great as the outside, since it was abandoned, but it still looked comfortable enough to stay, a few stables set inside the barn, along with the hay Rodeo was talking about, which he moved over to, jumping onto one of the bales.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jason jumped up on a fence near the barn. He wasn't tired or anything he just wanted to stop by for a bit. He really wasn't used to being out at a barn or anything. Jason normally was found hanging around in the city and around a trashcan. The jet black tom jumped off the fence and as fast as birds flying he was right behind the cats. He remained silent for the time until they noticed him or something like that.
(( ready yourself, hopekitt taking over here ))

"Sounds tasty," Potato commented, scratching his head. "Is it edible?" He asked, drooling at the thought of eating a yellow thing. In his head, the hay looked more like what you call a banana. He looked around, looking for anything that was available for consumption inside of the barn. The tom smelled something odd, but didn't think much about it. It was probably just cat doo or something.
[[ writers' block lol ]]
i’m smiling too”

---