Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:03 PM

Old November 11th, 2018, 05:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Solstice!
(( I’ve developed a few new quirks to her, such as letting out all of her emotions by herself so.. like.. she’ll just be crying in the woods as normal warriors do ))

It was late evening, the long shadows of the night already stretching across the path and raking long shadowy figures across the grass. It was getting cooler as she walked, the clouds slowly moving to blot out the sun and slowly make the transition into night. Blueberrytuft was making her way to the very edge of thunderclan territory, making sure to scent Mark as she made her way up the border line. She was silent for the most part, but deep down she was very slowly falling apart. Any minute now she’d break down and start her crying hysterics. Just like she had down since she was young. The regular routine becoming harder and harder to accomplish as now she would sooner break down and not be able to make it all the way to the edge of the territory. At first, there was a small sniffle, her eyes growing red in their sockets, and after a minute she slowly felt that odd ache in her chest. She wouldn’t make it. Not today.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 11th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.
Old November 11th, 2018, 08:01 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
@Solstice!
(( I’ve developed a few new quirks to her, such as letting out all of her emotions by herself so.. like.. she’ll just be crying in the woods as normal warriors do ))

It was late evening, the long shadows of the night already stretching across the path and raking long shadowy figures across the grass. It was getting cooler as she walked, the clouds slowly moving to blot out the sun and slowly make the transition into night. Blueberrytuft was making her way to the very edge of thunderclan territory, making sure to scent Mark as she made her way up the border line. She was silent for the most part, but deep down she was very slowly falling apart. Any minute now she’d break down and start her crying hysterics. Just like she had down since she was young. The regular routine becoming harder and harder to accomplish as now she would sooner break down and not be able to make it all the way to the edge of the territory. At first, there was a small sniffle, her eyes growing red in their sockets, and after a minute she slowly felt that odd ache in her chest. She wouldn’t make it. Not today.
ever since becoming a warrior needlecry had felt nothing but energized! she was no longer a baby- and she wanted to prove herself. so she set out asoon as she got back from her border patrol to go out into thunderclans territory by herself to catch as prey as she could, she wanted to fill that pile to the top! she didnt know why though, no one was having some competition with her, she had no reason to prove herself over and over again, but she did anyway. maybe because she was scared of failing, but shed never admit that. she walked along the territory quietly, maw open to taste the air but she was getting nothing but..cat? yeah, definitely thunderclan. she followed the scent, making sure to remain silent as she didnt want this person to know she was following them. she was shocked once she saw blueberrytufts frame come into view. she could taste the saddness in the air, was she alright? needlecry was never one to leave a person be, especially her blueberry. padding out of the tree thicket she was hiding behind she was at the other mollys side in an instant. they had grown close during the last few moons of their apprenticeship, and needlecry could confidently say blueberry was a cat she could rely on. so to see her sad...made her sad, too. "blueberry," she mewed, green eyes looking over her frame,"are you alright?"
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
ever since becoming a warrior needlecry had felt nothing but energized! she was no longer a baby- and she wanted to prove herself. so she set out asoon as she got back from her border patrol to go out into thunderclans territory by herself to catch as prey as she could, she wanted to fill that pile to the top! she didnt know why though, no one was having some competition with her, she had no reason to prove herself over and over again, but she did anyway. maybe because she was scared of failing, but shed never admit that. she walked along the territory quietly, maw open to taste the air but she was getting nothing but..cat? yeah, definitely thunderclan. she followed the scent, making sure to remain silent as she didnt want this person to know she was following them. she was shocked once she saw blueberrytufts frame come into view. she could taste the saddness in the air, was she alright? needlecry was never one to leave a person be, especially her blueberry. padding out of the tree thicket she was hiding behind she was at the other mollys side in an instant. they had grown close during the last few moons of their apprenticeship, and needlecry could confidently say blueberry was a cat she could rely on. so to see her sad...made her sad, too. "blueberry," she mewed, green eyes looking over her frame,"are you alright?"
blueberry sped up, that ache spreading from her chest to her frontlegs. They where numb already. She kept her steady pace, her breathing picking up and becoming more rapid and unpredictable. She wanted to go, she wanted to get there no matter what it took, no matter how numb she felt she had to. It was stupid but personal and she wanted to so- suddenly as another cat slipped in beside her she did a half leap sideways claws sliding out an a yelp coming from her parted jaws as she landed sideways and stumbled to the side. ' ' needlecry !! ' ' she yelped in surprise tripping over her own paws and backing into a bush, poking herself on her haunches with a few thorns and stumbling forward again with a whine, her tail curling around her hind leg. ' ' I- i di- didn't see you there sorry I was j- just i- was t- taking a walk ' ' she stammered quickly tilting her head to the side in a shameful way. Her chest began to puff and now she felt her legs shake beneath her, she was going to buckle any minute and all of a sudden she didn't want to cry- not in front of needle. She couldn't- she couldn't let her see her like this.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 12th, 2018, 09:30 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

blueberry sped up, that ache spreading from her chest to her frontlegs. They where numb already. She kept her steady pace, her breathing picking up and becoming more rapid and unpredictable. She wanted to go, she wanted to get there no matter what it took, no matter how numb she felt she had to. It was stupid but personal and she wanted to so- suddenly as another cat slipped in beside her she did a half leap sideways claws sliding out an a yelp coming from her parted jaws as she landed sideways and stumbled to the side. ' ' needlecry !! ' ' she yelped in surprise tripping over her own paws and backing into a bush, poking herself on her haunches with a few thorns and stumbling forward again with a whine, her tail curling around her hind leg. ' ' I- i di- didn't see you there sorry I was j- just i- was t- taking a walk ' ' she stammered quickly tilting her head to the side in a shameful way. Her chest began to puff and now she felt her legs shake beneath her, she was going to buckle any minute and all of a sudden she didn't want to cry- not in front of needle. She couldn't- she couldn't let her see her like this.
needlycry was terrible when it came to emotions, there was no hiding that. it was rare that she got upset, or cried, ect. she wasnt the best to give advice or be that shoulder to cry on, most of the time it actually made her uncomfortable. but with blueberry.. she couldnt help but feel empathetic. she couldnt help but speak in a softer tone, she couldnt help but care. and that was all so new. usually she didnt, she wouldnt feel the need to comfort someone if they were crying, it just wasnt her thing. but seeing blueberrytuft made something fire up in her, it made her want to be at her side in an instant and ask whats wrong, if shes okay, to let her cry it out if she needed to. it really was strange how she..brought that softer side out of her, but maybe it was a good thing. she knew blue was upset, by how tense her frame was or just her voice alone, no longer shy and bubbly with a smile to it, but tense. uncomfortable. shaking. it made her worry. how long had she been out here alone with her thoughts? how many pawsteps had it been till she was going to be at her breaking point? had this been going on..longer then just today? "blueberry," she mewed again, trying to gain her complete attention, taking a step forward when she started to back away. was that shame in her eyes? needles heart wanted to break at that. "are you okay? is..is anything wrong? i.." she wasnt good at this, not at all. but she was trying, all for her blueberry.
Old November 12th, 2018, 10:00 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Shadowblaze looked at October and felt his heart sink when she asked him what a clan was. He had never had a cat outside the clans ask him what a clan was, since they've always knew about the five clans. "A clan is a group of wild cats and I myself am one of those cats. Some cats tell bad stories about us, but their not true." he replied. Shadowblaze's paws shuffled on the ground, feeling a little awkward. " Wait. Where are your parents? Are they nearby? " asked Shadowblaze with a slight tilt of his tail to show that he didn't understand why a lot was by themselves.
@Miss Bliss
October pondered over his answer for a moment. Why would you want to live in such a big group? She liked being on her own, that way she could go wherever she wanted without worrying about upsetting other cats by making a wrong decision. When the tom meowed on about the bad stories, her ears perked up. "Oh yeah!" She exclaimed. "I've heard stories about you guys!" She tilted her head slightly to the side. "You don't seem that scary or bad." She watched him shuffle his paws around and could practically taste his sense of obvious awkwardness. However, her attention was directed up to his gaze when he asked his next question. Wait. Where are your parents? Are they nearby? October shook her head, her gaze clouding over with a haze of grief. "They're back at the twoleg place." She didn't want to have him ask more questions, so she gave him a quick overview. "I was born a kittypet. My mum was named Flower and my father was named Sparrow, or so I was told. My father had nothing to do with us, even though he was a kittypet too. I had two sisters, Rose and Moon. One day, a lot of twolegs came to my house and they took my sisters. I didn't want to be taken, I wanted to be able to go wherever I wanted." October frowned and looked at the ground. "I left my mother back at the twoleg house. She loved me so much but I couldn't stay. I didn't like twolegs. I wanted to be outside." She finished her story with a sigh. "I'm on my own now, a loner. I hope Flower isn't worried too much..."

Last edited by Jynx; November 15th, 2018 at 06:48 AM.
Old November 14th, 2018, 11:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacunaxx View Post
his eyes blinked open as stonegazer came into view. jaw stretching in a large yawn, powdernose pulled himself into a better position to drink the water, not wanting to accidentally swallow it wrong. he shivered slightly as the cool water slid down his throat, holding a smoother motion than the food had. once he was finished, powdernose let out a quiet burp, and looked to the other tom.
"n- no, that was enough," he assured, lending a gentle smile to the caring feline. "i'm just sleepy."
as stonegazer wrapped around him, powdernose allowed himself to lean into the larger tom, soaking in the warmth that his larger body provided. a quiet purr rumbled in his throat as the hheat spread through him, chasing away all the cold that he had felt before. the voices in his head were nowhere to be seen, only the thoughts of stonegazer as they laid side-by-side, pelts pressed closer than he would have ever imagined.
"p- possibly," powdernose answered, "i may be s- stronger in the morning now that i have something in my s- stomach." he gave a slight shrug and flicked his tail, ears perking.
hesitantly, the siamiese rested his head on stonegazer's shoulder, the difference in their sizes making him feel like a kit curled against their mother's belly. he subconsciously kneaded at the ground, his purr rising in volume and smile growing. he wished they never had to move from this, that morning would never come and he could simply lay with stonegazer forever. but everything had to come to an end at some point; forever was never going to last.
with one more yawn, powdernose gradually began to slip into sleep, snuggling into stonegazer's warmth and purring loudly. his tail subconsciously curled up and around the other's, but he didn't notice as his breathing evened out and he fell asleep, listening to the sounds of stonegazer's purring. the siamese's expression drifted into that of content, and he, for the first time in a long while, felt happy.
The sound of birds chirping woke Stonegazer from his sleep. Had he really been here all night? What was he thinking? The tom flinched, realizing that he was still curled up against Powdernose. Gently, so he wouldn’t wake the other warrior, Stonegazer moved away. This had been a one-time thing. It wouldn’t happen again… at least, hopefully not. He was supposed to be the type of warrior who didn’t make stupid mistakes, who was able to realize how crazy it was to stay out here all night, who… didn’t get caught up in all of this. It felt like Powdernose had put some sort of a spell on him. Maybe he had - Stonegazer wasn’t so sure that was completely out of the question. He shifted his weight, trying desperately to regain some small amount of common sense, and finally felt his body stiffen up once more. He needed to hunt.

The Clan needed food, and it wasn’t going to do them any good, his being out here. He was frustrated with himself for not finding a way to completely leave Powdernose. The younger tom looked so peaceful sleeping, and if someone with less honorable intentions were to come along, it would be… bad. Stonegazer wasn’t sure how bad, but he was sure it wouldn’t be good. There were loners who snuck through here, every once in awhile even groups of rogues, and if either one of them found Powdernose, chances were he wouldn’t live to see the next day. ”I must be losing my mind,” He grumbled, as he sat back down and curled his tail around his paws.

He would keep watch only until the sun got a little higher. Then he would get Powdernose back to camp and return to hunt. The tom needed care, and Stonegazer wasn’t experienced in medicine… he couldn’t know just how sick Powdernose was, or even if he would live through the next moon - which Stonegazer was praying would happen. He had to be okay. If he hadn’t found Powdernose - or if Powdernose hadn’t found him - there was no telling what would have happened. Thank goodness everything seemed okay now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 15th, 2018, 08:20 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

//Idk where I'm supposed to go so, ill just assume I go here first for a kittypet wandering in

Sunshine wandered away from his home and crossed the street to the woods. He hated the cat food with a passion and was looking for some mice to hunt
Old November 17th, 2018, 04:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The sound of birds chirping woke Stonegazer from his sleep. Had he really been here all night? What was he thinking? The tom flinched, realizing that he was still curled up against Powdernose. Gently, so he wouldn’t wake the other warrior, Stonegazer moved away. This had been a one-time thing. It wouldn’t happen again… at least, hopefully not. He was supposed to be the type of warrior who didn’t make stupid mistakes, who was able to realize how crazy it was to stay out here all night, who… didn’t get caught up in all of this. It felt like Powdernose had put some sort of a spell on him. Maybe he had - Stonegazer wasn’t so sure that was completely out of the question. He shifted his weight, trying desperately to regain some small amount of common sense, and finally felt his body stiffen up once more. He needed to hunt.

The Clan needed food, and it wasn’t going to do them any good, his being out here. He was frustrated with himself for not finding a way to completely leave Powdernose. The younger tom looked so peaceful sleeping, and if someone with less honorable intentions were to come along, it would be… bad. Stonegazer wasn’t sure how bad, but he was sure it wouldn’t be good. There were loners who snuck through here, every once in awhile even groups of rogues, and if either one of them found Powdernose, chances were he wouldn’t live to see the next day. ”I must be losing my mind,” He grumbled, as he sat back down and curled his tail around his paws.

He would keep watch only until the sun got a little higher. Then he would get Powdernose back to camp and return to hunt. The tom needed care, and Stonegazer wasn’t experienced in medicine… he couldn’t know just how sick Powdernose was, or even if he would live through the next moon - which Stonegazer was praying would happen. He had to be okay. If he hadn’t found Powdernose - or if Powdernose hadn’t found him - there was no telling what would have happened. Thank goodness everything seemed okay now.
as warmth left him, powdernose curled closer to himself in his sleep. he gave a soft whine and his tail curled over his face. a thin breeze danced along the feline's fur, pulling at it with gentle whisps of nimble fingers. it sung within his ears, icy words licking along his flesh and sending shivers along his small form. even with the cold temperature teasing at his body, powdernose remained asleep for quite a while. it wasn't until the sun began to climb towards the middle of the sky that his bright blue eyes blinked open and he looked around, gathering his location.
sliding to a sitting position, though quite slowly, the tom balanced himself with what strength he had. the much-needed rest had helped, giving the tom the ability to stand without toppling over immediately. but he wouldn't make it to camp. he didn't want to, anyway. as soon as he stepped in they would all judge him, all focus on his cowardly form with a look of disgust. he knew it.
powdernose had stepped down not even two moons after becoming appointed, and he wasn't ready for the consequences of being a weakling. he didn't wish to face the judgement of the clan. powdernose just wanted to stay here, with stonegazer, but he knew the other tom had better things to worry about.
as stonegazer crossed his mind, the siamese looked around the area with a searching gaze. once the silver tabby game into view, surprise filled his expression and he cocked his head to the side.
"i- i would've thought that you had left by now," he mewed, tail twitching. his gaze trailed along stonegazer's pelt, admiring the tom's appearance but quickly snapping from his trance. he didn't want stonegazer noticing his stare, now did he? it would bring awkward questions to the surface, most likely, and he wasn't ready to answer those. he just wanted to enjoy what time he had left with stonegazer before he was dropped off at camp and forced to be alone as he faced others of thunderclan.
with a faint stumble, powdernose managed to stand and move closer to the other male.
"w- we should get to camp, i guess," the tom said, his voice quiet and reluctant. but he couldn't run from his problems forever, and had to stand up and fight them before more rose to break him once more.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 24th, 2018, 08:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacunaxx View Post
as warmth left him, powdernose curled closer to himself in his sleep. he gave a soft whine and his tail curled over his face. a thin breeze danced along the feline's fur, pulling at it with gentle whisps of nimble fingers. it sung within his ears, icy words licking along his flesh and sending shivers along his small form. even with the cold temperature teasing at his body, powdernose remained asleep for quite a while. it wasn't until the sun began to climb towards the middle of the sky that his bright blue eyes blinked open and he looked around, gathering his location.
sliding to a sitting position, though quite slowly, the tom balanced himself with what strength he had. the much-needed rest had helped, giving the tom the ability to stand without toppling over immediately. but he wouldn't make it to camp. he didn't want to, anyway. as soon as he stepped in they would all judge him, all focus on his cowardly form with a look of disgust. he knew it.
powdernose had stepped down not even two moons after becoming appointed, and he wasn't ready for the consequences of being a weakling. he didn't wish to face the judgement of the clan. powdernose just wanted to stay here, with stonegazer, but he knew the other tom had better things to worry about.
as stonegazer crossed his mind, the siamese looked around the area with a searching gaze. once the silver tabby game into view, surprise filled his expression and he cocked his head to the side.
"i- i would've thought that you had left by now," he mewed, tail twitching. his gaze trailed along stonegazer's pelt, admiring the tom's appearance but quickly snapping from his trance. he didn't want stonegazer noticing his stare, now did he? it would bring awkward questions to the surface, most likely, and he wasn't ready to answer those. he just wanted to enjoy what time he had left with stonegazer before he was dropped off at camp and forced to be alone as he faced others of thunderclan.
with a faint stumble, powdernose managed to stand and move closer to the other male.
"w- we should get to camp, i guess," the tom said, his voice quiet and reluctant. but he couldn't run from his problems forever, and had to stand up and fight them before more rose to break him once more.
A soft smile - one that he probably wouldn’t have admitted to, had he been asked about it - broke out across Stonegazer’s face as he glanced back at the sleeping tom. With some alarm, he realized he found Powdernose’s new sleeping position (now that he’d moved) almost endearing. What would everyone think if they could see him now? What was he doing, anyways? As time passed by, Stonegazer found himself growing more and more alarmed by the thoughts he was having. He’d liked being out here with Powdernose. He had liked being curled up against the other tom. He had liked it. That was something he hadn’t thought of in a very, very long time. Seeing Powdernose stir, the tom quickly tore his gaze away again, glancing out away from the other tom, pretending he’d been like this the whole time. ”Don’t be ridiculous. You were in no condition to defend yourself, why would I have left?” Stonegazer mewed curtly, his ears going back a little as he spoke. He was frustrated with himself - why couldn’t he be nicer sometimes? - and yes, with Powdernose, for letting himself get in that condition.

Stonegazer had never understood why anyone wouldn’t take care of themselves. Every cat was a valuable addition to their Clan, and they all had friends or family who cared for them… even cats they didn’t know would grieve if they died. He had seen it happen before, and if he hadn’t seen Powdernose… but you did. And he will be fine. ”If you feel like you’re strong enough, then yes.” Be… nice. It wasn’t something that came easily to him. “Nice” was not valued by his family, or his friends. “Nice” had always been overrated, something that was considered an extra trait… you weren’t valued for being nice. Value lay in bravery, honesty, intelligence, loyalty, reliability… things like that. After a moment, the tom sighed and moved so that he was supporting Powdernose.

”Or, if you’re not, I’ll help you. Either that or I’ll bring help to you until you feel like you can move.” ...good? He wasn’t sure what exactly he had to do to be considered a “nice cat.” That must have been a start, right? To Stonegazer, it was just being a good clanmate. Having your clanmates’ backs, supporting them when they needed it, that was what came with living in a place like this. Not everyone shared his opinion. Even his own family and friends (or at least some of them) believed that only the strong deserved to be supported. Stonegazer had believed that for a while, and he wasn’t sure quite when, but somewhere along the way… his beliefs had changed. He had changed. And he liked to think that he was a better cat for it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2018, 04:24 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade leaped to Redclaw's side and turned, using the momentum to pounce at him.
redclaw rolled with him pulling greyshade with him

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me