Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2019, 12:42 PM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Turned Tides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw glanced at an apprentice out in the open. Riverclan! She thought. "Raventuft! Over here!" She hissed to the Shadowclan tom. She jumped out of a bush, the black and white tom at her side. Kiwipaw lept towards the apprentice, landed, poised and ready to spring. " Are you a peacemaker? " She hissed. Raventuft was behind her, surrounding the apprentice from the backside.
"What happens if I am?" she snarled. Baring her teeth ready for some sort of conflict. She stood firmly standing her ground, showing no signs of backing down.

Last edited by XllamaX; January 2nd, 2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 12:50 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Glazepaw was at the tail-end of the procession of SkyClan cats. The medium-sized apprentice was trembling in his snow-white pelt. This was his first battle. He’d been told that battles were scary, but this...this was terrifying. He’d only been an apprentice for a couple moons—barely enough time to be allowed here. His brow was furrowed as he scanned the battle field for any familiar faces—namely, Moonpaw. He hoped his friend from WindClan was alright. He hoped she was safe in the WindClan camp, curled up in her nest. Steeling his nerves, he took a couple steps towards the fray but stopped when he heard his name. He recognized that voice. Moonpaw? Spinning around to the direction the voice came from, he spotted the gray and white molly several tail-lengths away. “Moonpaw?” he called as he dashed over. “Moonpaw, what are you doing here?” His expression flooded with concern. If anything happened to her, he didn’t know what he would do. Probably something I’d regret.
as she saw the bright white pelt appear in the red blues Moonpaw instantly realized who it was her blue eyes though still full of fear lit up in delight that he was actually here she had hoped deep down that Glazepaw had been left at camp, safe from the outside she farted around the cats to the SkyClan apprentice trying to reach him before anybody else could, the terror swept through her vains like a wave as she realized the danger that they were in. “I could ask the same to you!” she exclaimed as her voice began to quiver in fear. “Well, um. We could stick together. Maybe?” she said her voice still shaking her breathing becoming rapid and scared. She wanted to make sure that Glazepaw’s didn’t get hurt, she would get hurt for him if it ment he would be alright. Moonpaw began to shake once again as she realized the weight of the situation around her how bad it could be for them both is they didn’t have eachother. Thogether they could take down any warrior.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old January 2nd, 2019, 12:56 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Flippaw crawled in behind his clan, looking for signs of anyone he knew. His heart skipped a beat as two cats, caught in a clawing huddle tumbled past him, screeching and clawing. He launched himself forward, trying to find anyone he knew. "Windygale?" He called, "Ravenfrost??"

He crept into a bush slowly, trying to stay out of the thick of the fighting, waiting for Ravenfrost or Windygale to show up...

@Mistletoe !!

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old January 2nd, 2019, 12:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
"What happens if I am?" she snarled. Baring her teeth ready for some sort of conflict. She stood firmly standing her ground, showing no signs of backing down.
"Then you'd be doing something useful!" Kiwipaw screeched back. She glowered at the opposing apprentice. "But if it's a fight you want, I'll give it to ya!" She unsheathed her claws, tensed her muscles, and got ready to fight back. "Give it all you've got, then" Kiwipaw nodded, ready.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 2nd, 2019, 01:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Flippaw crawled in behind his clan, looking for signs of anyone he knew. His heart skipped a beat as two cats, caught in a clawing huddle tumbled past him, screeching and clawing. He launched himself forward, trying to find anyone he knew. "Windygale?" He called, "Ravenfrost??"

He crept into a bush slowly, trying to stay out of the thick of the fighting, waiting for Ravenfrost or Windygale to show up...

@Mistletoe !!
Ravenfrost landed on her side infront of the bush flippaw was hiding in but she got up just as quickly with her fur all bristled and tail lashing angrily with her ears back, the temporary deputy let out a hiss as she glared at a riverclanner "fish eater! Maybe we should have driven the whole of riverclan out of the forest. " she spat she was gonna lunge at the riverclanner before it was being tackled and occupied by someone else. The Molly flicked her ears with a huff we shook her fur for a good bit before scanning the area for another opponent . Though she caught a familiar scent behind her making her look over her shoulder and be wide eyed with a flick of her tail. Ravenfrost huffed as she turned around fully to face flippaw with a look of disappointment in her eyes " what are you doing hiding like a kit?! You should be out here fighting with your clan. " she meowed sternly before looking back at the battlefield "I understand that this looks scary. But other apprentices are out here as well. They aren't cowering . Or from what I see. And this isn't the time or place to hide and have your tail between your legs. " she added in as she looked back at him.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 2nd, 2019, 01:19 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Ravenfrost landed on her side infront of the bush flippaw was hiding in but she got up just as quickly with her fur all bristled and tail lashing angrily with her ears back, the temporary deputy let out a hiss as she glared at a riverclanner "fish eater! Maybe we should have driven the whole of riverclan out of the forest. " she spat she was gonna lunge at the riverclanner before it was being tackled and occupied by someone else. The Molly flicked her ears with a huff we shook her fur for a good bit before scanning the area for another opponent . Though she caught a familiar scent behind her making her look over her shoulder and be wide eyed with a flick of her tail. Ravenfrost huffed as she turned around fully to face flippaw with a look of disappointment in her eyes " what are you doing hiding like a kit?! You should be out here fighting with your clan. " she meowed sternly before looking back at the battlefield "I understand that this looks scary. But other apprentices are out here as well. They aren't cowering . Or from what I see. And this isn't the time or place to hide and have your tail between your legs. " she added in as she looked back at him.
Flippaw trotted out quickly, and followed his deputy. "Well, what should I do? Who am I fighting?" He asked quietly. He didn't have a lot of fighting experience, and wanted to stick close to someone he knew just in case. "Can I stick with you? I'm not that big of a fighter and I need some help too.."

@Mistletoe !!

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old January 2nd, 2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
"Then you'd be doing something useful!" Kiwipaw screeched back. She glowered at the opposing apprentice. "But if it's a fight you want, I'll give it to ya!" She unsheathed her claws, tensed her muscles, and got ready to fight back. "Give it all you've got, then" Kiwipaw nodded, ready.
Berrypaw knew that it wasn't just one apprentice that caused her misery but it was someone who she could take her anger out on. "Sure thing," she meowed. She charged at the other apprentice. She suddenly halted and grabbed her face, grasping kiwipaws chin with her jaw.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 01:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Flippaw trotted out quickly, and followed his deputy. "Well, what should I do? Who am I fighting?" He asked quietly. He didn't have a lot of fighting experience, and wanted to stick close to someone he knew just in case. "Can I stick with you? I'm not that big of a fighter and I need some help too.."

@Mistletoe !!
Ravenfrost grumbled getting slightly frustrated with this apprentice "fight riverclan and thunderclan of course ! " she huffed with a shake of her head before raising her eyebrow at him a little confused " you know your claws and teeth yes? Use them! Didn't you ever receive a mentor?" she meowed her frustration showing even in her tail flicks. With a sigh she answered " just don't get in my way if some mousebrained riverclanner or thunderclanner attacks alright?" she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 2nd, 2019, 01:30 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
Berrypaw knew that it wasn't just one apprentice that caused her misery but it was someone who she could take her anger out on. "Sure thing," she meowed. She charged at the other apprentice. She suddenly halted and grabbed her face, grasping kiwipaws chin with her jaw.
Kiwipaw jolted downwards with the apprentice, and though she knew she must never go down with the opponent, she had a plan. The apprentice slashed at the opponent's underbelly, which she had exposed when she had attacked Kiwipaw. Kiwipaw then pulled away, feeling her chin bleeding a bit, but it didn't hurt. Not now. She twisted and jumped into her enemies back, then cuffed her hard around her shoulders and jaw. That'll do good, Kiwipaw thought proudly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 2nd, 2019, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Kiwipaw jolted downwards with the apprentice, and though she knew she must never go down with the opponent, she had a plan. The apprentice slashed at the opponent's underbelly, which she had exposed when she had attacked Kiwipaw. Kiwipaw then pulled away, feeling her chin bleeding a bit, but it didn't hurt. Not now. She twisted and jumped into her enemies back, then cuffed her hard around her shoulders and jaw. That'll do good, Kiwipaw thought proudly.
Berrypaw jumped and twisted in the air hoping to throw the opponent off balance. The black she-cat grabbed kiwipaw by the leg, twisting it sideways.
The slash on her underbelly slowly began to get more and more painful, but she wasn't going to give in. She wanted to please her mentor by saying that she could win a fight.
Closed Thread