Today 04:34 PM

Old January 11th, 2019, 01:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Snowkit snorted. “Chose? Why would I choose to be here?” He never visited the elders, his sister Bellkit always thought they were deaf mousebrains. He concluded that this was a place like Starclan.
As Lizardstripe began circling him, he slowly sat down in curiosity, deeply listening. He forgot to be annoyed by the constant feeling of him flicking his ears. “No.. I guess not.” The thought lingered in his head. Huh..
“No they didn’t care. No one cares.” He said confidently. He had said that himself before. He could only trust Thunderkit.
A sudden thought struck him.
“L-lizardstripe.. should I trust Thunderkit? I’m sure you know him, considering you seem to know everything about my life..” he narrowed his eyes.

(He ain’t know nothin about it being evil)

Though Thunderkit was a foreign name to him, Lizardstripe took advantage of the young kit's doubt. He flattened his ears against his head as he spoke. "Trust no one," he spat. "Have you learned nothing from the way your Clan treated you? You cannot put your faith in those around you. It will only end in betrayal." Something flickered in his eyes, anger and sadness as he thought of his mother who had shown so little remorse for the death of his father. Then he blinked and shook his head, and it was gone.
"Trust no one," the muscled tom repeated, narrowing his eyes. "You can only rely on fear and pain to keep you safe."
Old January 13th, 2019, 03:58 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

(( @Snow Blade @Branch of Life and so it begins xDD ))

Dawn'Kit looked around, she felt a chill roll up her spine, as her eyes spun around feeling alert. Her Cream coloured coat stood out against the darkness of the forest, hearing soft chuckling around her she slowly started padding down the path, she suddenly saw a small white kit and a large tom, curious she started to wander over to them just a few pawlengths away until she stopped. 'I don't know them, I can't just walk up to a bunch of strangers and just start talking'. Thinking this she decided to turn back but --

((Leaving it open for who ever wants to intervene))

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 13th, 2019, 08:00 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(( @Snow Blade @Branch of Life and so it begins xDD ))

Dawn'Kit looked around, she felt a chill roll up her spine, as her eyes spun around feeling alert. Her Cream coloured coat stood out against the darkness of the forest, hearing soft chuckling around her she slowly started padding down the path, she suddenly saw a small white kit and a large tom, curious she started to wander over to them just a few pawlengths away until she stopped. 'I don't know them, I can't just walk up to a bunch of strangers and just start talking'. Thinking this she decided to turn back but --

((Leaving it open for who ever wants to intervene))
Creektounge saw Dawnkit and smiled,her teeth gleaming. “Where are you going Dawnkit?” She asked with an evil glint in her eye. “You’re not leaving are you?” She looked her up and down. “Are you ready?” Creektounge asked,her tail swishing. Her green eyes glinted and she got ready to train her new apprentice. “Come on lets begin. Oh and absolutely DO NOT tell anyone about this.” Her black pelt seemed to blend in with her surroundings. “You’ll have time for questions later for now let’s start.” She was about to start when-

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 13th, 2019, 09:00 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Creektounge saw Dawnkit and smiled,her teeth gleaming. “Where are you going Dawnkit?” She asked with an evil glint in her eye. “You’re not leaving are you?” She looked her up and down. “Are you ready?” Creektounge asked,her tail swishing. Her green eyes glinted and she got ready to train her new apprentice. “Come on lets begin. Oh and absolutely DO NOT tell anyone about this.” Her black pelt seemed to blend in with her surroundings. “You’ll have time for questions later for now let’s start.” She was about to start when-
Dawn'Kit stared at the shecat before hardening her face to make it harder for the black pelted she-cat to read her facial expressions. " Who are you, Where am I and how do you know who I am?" She asked her tone was monotoned, instead of feeling afraid she felt a sense of curiosity but the glint in the she's eye did make her have the chills.

@Branch of Life @Snow Blade

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 13th, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
Old January 14th, 2019, 04:54 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Dawn'Kit stared at the shecat before hardening her face to make it harder for the black pelted she-cat to read her facial expressions. " Who are you, Where am I and how do you know who I am?" She asked her tone was monotoned, instead of feeling afraid she felt a sense of curiosity but the glint in the she's eye did make her have the chills.

Oh,Dawnkit you have so much to learn from me,the best cat.” She smiled. “I am Creektounge and just take a look around to tell were you are. I think that will also solve your last question.” Creektounge has her claws seathed,ready to train the kit. Her eyes flashed as she stood up and paced over to the kit. “Are you ready to train?” She asked. “Or do you not want to please your mentor?” Creektounge asked very condescendingly.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:10 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Oh,Dawnkit you have so much to learn from me,the best cat.” She smiled. “I am Creektounge and just take a look around to tell were you are. I think that will also solve your last question.” Creektounge has her claws seathed,ready to train the kit. Her eyes flashed as she stood up and paced over to the kit. “Are you ready to train?” She asked. “Or do you not want to please your mentor?” Creektounge asked very condescendingly.
Dawn'Kit glanced around briefly before a very clear answer popped in her head. 'So that kit and tom over there... are they doing the same thing we are doing?'. she thought briefly before speaking her tone was monotoned and cold. "And what would I benefit from training with you, I don't know you so how can I trust what you say?". She Went face to face with Creek'Tounge, clearly showing that she was partly confused and partly annoyed at the shes narcissistic comment.

(( Boi is this kit persuasive and smart-mouthed, Completely different from snow and lizards convo atm lol Im not sure weather Creek is gonna get annoyed or happy that Dawn is showing signs of a potential good dark forest apprentice xD @Branch of Life @Snow Blade))

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 14th, 2019 at 05:14 AM.
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:22 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Dawn'Kit glanced around briefly before a very clear answer popped in her head. 'So that kit and tom over there... are they doing the same thing we are doing?'. she thought briefly before speaking her tone was monotoned and cold. "And what would I benefit from training with you, I don't know you so how can I trust what you say?". She Went face to face with Creek'Tounge, clearly showing that she was partly confused and partly annoyed at the shes narcissistic comment.

(( Boi is this kit persuasive and smart-mouthed, Completely different from snow and lizards convo atm lol Im not sure weather Creek is gonna get annoyed or happy that Dawn is showing signs of a potential good dark forest apprentice xD @Branch of Life @Snow Blade))
(Watch out we have a slightly explosive Creektounge here please back away)

I know about your entire life Dawnkit. Also you already know the awnser to your last question. Do NOT trust anyone on the surface and anyone in general except for here.” Creektounge was annoyed at the kit questions and wanted to teach her a small lesson so she took a paw and flicked her ear multiple times to annoy her. “If you can’t taje that I don’t know why you choose to come here if you wouldn’t be able to handle that.

(We could have underestimated Creektounge but,one more comment and that could set her off stay tuned for more Dark Forest News)

Old January 14th, 2019, 05:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
(Watch out we have a slightly explosive Creektounge here please back away)

I know about your entire life Dawnkit. Also you already know the awnser to your last question. Do NOT trust anyone on the surface and anyone in general except for here.” Creektounge was annoyed at the kit questions and wanted to teach her a small lesson so she took a paw and flicked her ear multiple times to annoy her. “If you can’t take that I don’t know why you choose to come here if you wouldn’t be able to handle that.

(We could have underestimated Creektounge but,one more comment and that could set her off stay tuned for more Dark Forest News)
Dawn'Kit Huffed annoyed as she dodged Creek'Tounges paw after she battered it a few times. "Right...". She muttered under her breath, she knew that this shecat was just going to give her more questions then answers at this point. ' I never CHOSE to come here, but if I wanna get out of this ridiculous dream then I will just have to play along until I wake up'. She thought to herself, she believed there was no way this was the REAL dark forest. "If you insist then i guess there is no helping it". she said with a playful smirk on her face as the fluffy cream she stared at her, she wasn't sure what she was getting herself into.

( Cough, When Dawn realises it isnt a just a dream creek should convince her by talking about dawns past or something, to make her angry or persuade her into becoming stronger to make her parents accept her or what not, idk lol also i think it is that dawn never chose to be there the first time its just creek had enough of waiting and pulled her in before she actually made friends xDD @Branch of Life @Snow Blade))

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 14th, 2019 at 05:38 AM.
Old January 15th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Dawn'Kit Huffed annoyed as she dodged Creek'Tounges paw after she battered it a few times. "Right...". She muttered under her breath, she knew that this shecat was just going to give her more questions then answers at this point. ' I never CHOSE to come here, but if I wanna get out of this ridiculous dream then I will just have to play along until I wake up'. She thought to herself, she believed there was no way this was the REAL dark forest.

( Dawn thinks this is a DREAM so when they train she gonna be shook lol also i think it is that dawn never chose to be there the first time its just creek had enough of waiting and pulled her in before she actually made friends xDD @Branch of Life @Snow Blade))

Do you think this is a joke?!Why did I even try with the you brought yourself here thing? Think,you are great at everything so let’s just start training.Lets just start with an underbelly slash.” Creektounge unsheathed her claws and slipped under Dawnkit quickly turning around going under her,and slashing her with her claws. “Feel that? Do you think this is dream still?” The molly asked growling.

(Sorry it took long and is short.)

Old January 15th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Do you think this is a joke?!Why did I even try with the you brought yourself here thing? Think,you are great at everything so let’s just start training.Lets just start with an underbelly slash.” Creektounge unsheathed her claws and slipped under Dawnkit quickly turning around going under her,and slashing her with her claws. “Feel that? Do you think this is dream still?” The molly asked growling.

(Sorry it took long and is short.)
((Dont worry about it :3 also what dawn means by prove she means she needs to be convinced if this is worth her time like, her parents will be happy if she does this or something but that drive to train here change when she is a app since it goes from wanting attention to wanting revenge :>))

Dawn'Kit with not much time to react, flinched when she noticed the she was underneath her with her claws unsheathed. Feeling a sense of danger wash over her she was about to dodge but felt pain reach her underbelly, she let out a brief yelp feeling a small pain surge through her, she quickly moved away from Creek'Tounge looking down, seeing a small scratch. "..Tch". Realising that the she was right she glared at her. " So, this is the real thing uh? The answer to your question was yes, I do find this as a joke until you prove to me I will benefit from training here then I look down upon this place as a joke~". When saying that she smirked, if she was going to be trained by this hothead she-cat she was going to prove that she was not one who will blindly trust a cat that easily, she somewhat glanced over her shoulder still seeing the large tom and white kit talk but she refocused her attention to Creek'Tounge. "So, Are you going to convince me while we start training or not?" She asked with a glint in her eyes.

RP Tracker