Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:57 PM
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by occultation
Today 05:52 PM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:32 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 05:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2016, 07:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Juniperkit padded out of the nursery and flicked his ear "Hemlockkits still sleeping....now I have no one to play with." The tom sighed and looked around, his pale green eyes flickered with loneliness. The blind kit sniffed around "this smells like it would be a good spot....not that many cats lay here, so I will!" He declared, laying him self down and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. The kit waited and looked around, wondering if someone was looking back, or if someone wanted to play with him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:07 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Nightpaw felt his spine tingle when ratnight complimented him 'forgive me starclan, I didn't mean it, promise.' he prayed then nudged his bemused brother with his shoulder, his silver eyes shone with sorrow and apology "hey, wanna go get me a mouse?" He asked, his tail flicking back and fourth as he awaited an answer. Daypaw stared at his brother for a few seconds before nodding and padding over to the freshkill pile, his blond and white fur still a little fluffed up. The black turned his silver gaze back to the new leader of Thunderclan, 'I won't let you have your way, I won't let you hurt any more cats.' he declared, his silver gaze danced with determination and anger as his gaze burned into ratnights fur.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 29th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Juniperkit padded out of the nursery and flicked his ear "Hemlockkits still sleeping....now I have no one to play with." The tom sighed and looked around, his pale green eyes flickered with loneliness. The blind kit sniffed around "this smells like it would be a good spot....not that many cats lay here, so I will!" He declared, laying him self down and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. The kit waited and looked around, wondering if someone was looking back, or if someone wanted to play with him.
Frondkit looked around the clearing with bright green eyes before bounding up to another kitten whom he wasn't sure if he had talked to much, or at all, before now. He came to a stop before the kit and grinned down at him, wondering if they were going to become friends or if the kit wanted to play a game or sneak into the warriors den or ask the apprentices what it was like in the territory. He opened his mouth and began to speak in an excited and bouncy tone of voice as he often used when approached with something or someone new.
"Hi! I'm Frondkit! What's your name?" He asked, excited at being able to meet someone new. He liked everything that was new as he was a very curious young kit. He gave a little bounce on his toes and then pointed one of his ears another direction while he waited for Juniperkit to respond.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Foxclaw lay in a nest, giving a soft purr. After the fire and evacuation, she had been so stressed she went into labor. Luckily. All of the Kits were healthy and they returned to the camp with ease. Unfortunately her mate had not been present as he'd been dealing with his duties as an active warrior. She carefully groomed each of her four kits, still purring. She knew that at any moment her mate would come in to see them for the first time.

@Frosty
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Frondkit looked around the clearing with bright green eyes before bounding up to another kitten whom he wasn't sure if he had talked to much, or at all, before now. He came to a stop before the kit and grinned down at him, wondering if they were going to become friends or if the kit wanted to play a game or sneak into the warriors den or ask the apprentices what it was like in the territory. He opened his mouth and began to speak in an excited and bouncy tone of voice as he often used when approached with something or someone new.
"Hi! I'm Frondkit! What's your name?" He asked, excited at being able to meet someone new. He liked everything that was new as he was a very curious young kit. He gave a little bounce on his toes and then pointed one of his ears another direction while he waited for Juniperkit to respond.
Juniperkit blinked and looked up, his pale green eyes sparkled with surprise "oh, hello nice to meet you, my names juniperkit." He stated then picked himself up and looked directly at his new companion "...um....what brings you here?" He asked and tilted his head to the side "I'm not sure I can really play with you if that's what you want, I can't see so it would be a little hard to play." He said and looked down at his paws, his words laced with sadness "maybe you should find someone better to play with." He said and flattened his ears to his head and tightly wrapped his tail around himself.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 29th, 2016, 09:44 PM
slipping from existence

@Raggedclaw

A brown coon warrior inched himself into the nursery , a mix of excitement and anxiety swirling around in his body . it would be the first time he would see his kits and the first time he would see his mate since evacuation time . Then he saw his beautiful foxclaw grooming four small squeaking scraps of fur . He forgot about his worry when he laid eyes on them . "they are absolutely perfect!" He purred softly, walking at a more normal pace as he neared them. "Just like I knew they would be "
Old November 29th, 2016, 09:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Angry Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit smiled faintly, looking a little less scared and a little more like her old self. She was beginning to regain her confidence- after all, it wasn't like anything would happen to her if she was smart and kept her opinions to herself and with those she trusted. "Yeah, I know...but it'll be good to get out for a little while," She mewed, her expression becoming serious once more. "When do you think you'll be a warrior?" She asked, fixing her grey blue gaze on her friend. She suddenly realized she didn't know when Storkpaw would become a warrior...a real warrior, wow. That was super-cool in her opinion, especially since he was quickly becoming her best friend. Or at least, he was becoming a closer one than she had expected...she generally lost interest in friends, but Storkpaw had managed to keep her interest for this long. She was glad, though...after a while, losing interest got annoying. It wasn't like she could help it, she just seemed to naturally get uninterested as quickly as she had been intrigued.
Storkpaw thought for a moment. His mentor had never really trained him personally, so he had spent many times tagging along with his older brother, but now Barkskip was a warrior, and that plan didn't work anymore. "I don't know, probably and other moon or two, I think." He meowed uncertainly. After the tom had become an apprentice, he really didn't care about how old he was, it was just one if those things he didn't think about as often as he did when he was a kit.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 29th, 2016, 09:58 PM
slipping from existence

Hemlockkit emerged from the nursery and let her eyes scan the clearing, looking for a cat to interact with. Again , her introvert side was winning and she almost gave into the urge but fought off disappearing into the nursery again . she sat down firmly on ythe ground and huffed , grumbling inaudible words. She saw juniperkit but decided to just watch him before walking over

Last edited by Frosty; November 29th, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
@Raggedclaw

A brown coon warrior inched himself into the nursery , a mix of excitement and anxiety swirling around in his body . it would be the first time he would see his kits and the first time he would see his mate since evacuation time . Then he saw his beautiful foxclaw grooming four small squeaking scraps of fur . He forgot about his worry when he laid eyes on them . "they are absolutely perfect!" He purred softly, walking at a more normal pace as he neared them. "Just like I knew they would be "
She gives a small laugh, stretching her head up to press her muzzle to his. "You've made it just in time.. they just woke up." As she spoke they all nestled against her belly to feed. "How are you feeling Owlfall? You must be tired..."
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:07 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She gives a small laugh, stretching her head up to press her muzzle to his. "You've made it just in time.. they just woke up." As she spoke they all nestled against her belly to feed. "How are you feeling Owlfall? You must be tired..."
Oh, I'm fine foxclaw. But I'm wondering if your okay. You must be exhausted!" Owlfall mewed, gazing down at his kits as he sat down , smiling happily with a loving glimmer in his eye