Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:49 AM
you're a natural! [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2019, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

"I love you too.", he replied, touching his nose on her's.
Nightfall curled up by her kits and started to sleep.
(Want to skip time and mention the other people?) @Blissy

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; February 6th, 2019 at 03:51 PM.
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:00 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Duskblossom inhaled the dusty air of the apprentices' den as she poked her head inside the secure entrance. the warrior vividly remembered her time here as an apprentice, but after reminiscing about the good times for a few moments, she snapped herself into reality. the female searched intently for her apprentice, gazing around for a familiar face. duskblossom spotted spottedpaw in their nest, snoring away cozily as if there were no tomorrow. they reminded duskblossom of how she'd hated waking up early in the past, and how she hated mornings. the shadowclan warrior prodded her apprentice with one of her soft, fluffy grey paws. waiting a few heartbeats, she noticed spottedpaw wasn't making any progress towards being productive, so she prodded them some more. growing a tad impatient, the female smirked to herself and decided to make this go faster. "spottedpawwwwww, wake up," she said loudly inside of her apprentice's ear. usually that did the trick. duskblossom waited, watching the apprentice with interest. @Sayornis
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; February 5th, 2019 at 10:00 PM. Reason: //mention//
Old February 5th, 2019, 11:18 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Violetspring's paw curled at the ground impatiently. Her apprentice and herself were meeting today for some training. She figured she would start with a tour of the territory and then finish with some hunting practice. She wanted Nightpaw to learn how to catch at least one type of prey and take it to the elders. And tomorrow, she would do some fight training as well. She let out a small huff, trying not to show her uncertainity. She wanted to be a good mentor, but she worried at the same time. Violetspring didn't feel confident in her abilities to be a good mentor and help the new cat, but Windystar believed in her. The blue cat shook out her pelt, trying to remove the negative thoughts.

@EteranlBlaze

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Last edited by YourAromanticAlly; February 5th, 2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old February 5th, 2019, 11:57 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Pricklefall padded into the warrior's den. A blank expression on the toms face.
He let out a sigh, walking over to the nest, he layed down. His Amber eyes glanced around boredly, Prickle stretched out his legs.

@YourAromanticAlly

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 6th, 2019, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Pricklefall padded into the warrior's den. A blank expression on the toms face.
He let out a sigh, walking over to the nest, he layed down. His Amber eyes glanced around boredly, Prickle stretched out his legs.

@YourAromanticAlly

Violetspring was taking a light nap when she heard the presence of another cat. She looked up when she saw the orange cat enter the den and meowed a small greeting before standing, shaking moss from her blue pelt. "Good afternoon, Pricklefall," she greeted cheerfully, her tail flicking happily, although it didn't quite meet her eyes. "Were you on dawn patrol?" She asked, sitting down to rub a paw over her ear, cleansing herself. She had went out hunting earlier in the day, came back for a nap, and now she was planning on going back out.

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:11 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Violetspring was taking a light nap when she heard the presence of another cat. She looked up when she saw the orange cat enter the den and meowed a small greeting before standing, shaking moss from her blue pelt. "Good afternoon, Pricklefall," she greeted cheerfully, her tail flicking happily, although it didn't quite meet her eyes. "Were you on dawn patrol?" She asked, sitting down to rub a paw over her ear, cleansing herself. She had went out hunting earlier in the day, came back for a nap, and now she was planning on going back out.
Pricklefalls eyes looked over to Violetspring, his ear flicking. "No, actually I was hunting." The ginger tom meowed, "I stopped by the nursery after.". Pricklefall licked his paw in boredom. "Have you been sleeping all day, and just woke up?" The tom asked, sounding a bit rude.

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:

Pricklefalls eyes looked over to Violetspring, his ear flicking. "No, actually I was hunting." The ginger tom meowed, "I stopped by the nursery after.". Pricklefall licked his paw in boredom. "Have you been sleeping all day, and just woke up?" The tom asked, sounding a bit rude.

"No," she said sharply, her tail lashing. She sniffed. "I was out hunting and came back to rest before going back out." She said and stood up, shaking her fur, trying to get the cheerfullness back in her. "I'm going back out in a minute. If you decide to leave your temper behind, you'll have someone to hunt with," she said, forcing out a purr before leaving the den and going to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a small mouse, looking over a plump bird. She looked back at the den, wondering if the young warrior would join him after all. She shook her head, laughing at herself. As if he would... Violetspring usually hunted alone for a reason, and not because she wanted to.

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:22 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:

"No," she said sharply, her tail lashing. She sniffed. "I was out hunting and came back to rest before going back out." She said and stood up, shaking her fur, trying to get the cheerfullness back in her. "I'm going back out in a minute. If you decide to leave your temper behind, you'll have someone to hunt with," she said, forcing out a purr before leaving the den and going to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a small mouse, looking over a plump bird. She looked back at the den, wondering if the young warrior would join him after all. She shook her head, laughing at herself. As if he would... Violetspring usually hunted alone for a reason, and not because she wanted to.
Pricklefalls squinted his eyes, standing up, stretching. The tom raised an eyebrow at the mollies forced purr, but shrugged it off. His tail flicked.
Prickle let out a snort, "Leave my temper behind." he said, saying Violetsprings words.
He walked out of the warrior's den, padding to the older warrior.

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:25 AM

Quote:

Pricklefalls squinted his eyes, standing up, stretching. The tom raised an eyebrow at the mollies forced purr, but shrugged it off. His tail flicked.
Prickle let out a snort, "Leave my temper behind." he said, saying Violetsprings words.
He walked out of the warrior's den, padding to the older warrior.

The blue cat looked up at hearing another cat approaching her. "Oh, you decided to join me then," she smiled and let out a purr. "I was thinking of hunting closer to the thunderclan border today. There's more growth there so there's higher chance we'll find prey hiding from the cold." She suggested, taking a small bite from her mouse.

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:31 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Violetspring's paw curled at the ground impatiently. Her apprentice and herself were meeting today for some training. She figured she would start with a tour of the territory and then finish with some hunting practice. She wanted Nightpaw to learn how to catch at least one type of prey and take it to the elders. And tomorrow, she would do some fight training as well. She let out a small huff, trying not to show her uncertainity. She wanted to be a good mentor, but she worried at the same time. Violetspring didn't feel confident in her abilities to be a good mentor and help the new cat, but Windystar believed in her. The blue cat shook out her pelt, trying to remove the negative thoughts.

@EteranlBlaze
( Your mention didnt have an a, thats why )
Nightpaw stepped outside the den onto damp ground. It had snowed last night, and the sun had melted the ice to water, soaking the ground. Having slept in, he suddenly remembered his first training session was today. Oh no, Violetspring must be waiting, its almost sunhigh! He sped off, finding her curled up waiting in the clearing. "Im so sorry, I forgot" he panted. He felt ashamed, late on his first session?!

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; February 6th, 2019 at 12:32 AM.
Closed Thread