Today 04:23 PM

Old February 11th, 2019, 06:15 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

as she watched her leader clumsily attack the mouse a small purr of amusement escaped her jaws, before her face returned to a calm look. Finally contempt, the sadness that tinged the air was clearly radiating from her she had memories that were the last thing she needed to remember at the time. The molly looked on at the tan tom her hazel eyes wide and though her face was straight, she had a happy glint shining in her otherwise dull eyes. If she was honest she was glad another cat was there, StarClan knows that if she was alone she easily could have ruined one thing for another. The spot had ment a lot to her, but it couldn’t anymore.

Brown hues flashed forward as she narrowed in on the other cat, thinking to herself again she had to wonder why she had decided to hunt with him. The molly was always afraid of hunting trips and it could have easily had something to do with the fact he was a leader. She wasn’t in the mood for a formal conversation. She just wanted to chat “so how’s leading going for you?” she meowed trying to break the silence she had always wondered but she was afraid to ask how it felt. Even if she was to find out, it’s bit like her parents would respect her anyways:

Another emotion stirred the air around them... sadness? This time, he knew it wasn't him. Windystar was content in being here, maybe this place stirred some emotions with Feathercry. As he knew from personal experience, some places simply carried trauma or emotion. He himself would probably never enjoy the border near ThunderCan's forests again. Daydream had shown him about their own emotional trauma. Maybe this would never be just a place for Feathercry. And he knew that feeling all too well.

Brown eyes met bright amber, and he found himself lowering his gaze. Why? He didn't know. Perhaps out of habit, or out of comfort. Not for him, but more so for Feathercry. Windystar wasn't sure what made him avert his intriguing gaze, or any idea on how to follow up with that. Luckily, the feline spared him from having to come up with a lame response. Thankfully, she seemed to, like him, enjoy more nonchalant conversation. "Honestly... it's taken some getting used to," he started, finding himself revealing his doubts. "I just feel like Goldeneye stepped down so suddenly, like... am I really meant for this leadership thing? It's hard, and knowing I'll probably have to face the cat that killed me makes things... worse. So much worse."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:24 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She kept up with the difficult path that the tom chose, and did not complain she knew he seemed to have a place in mind to hunt, and she wouldn’t object.
He came upon a small, well-shaded clearing. There were a few trails leading away from the clearing, however, the path they had chosen to get there disappeared behind them. he paused in the middle of the clearing as he sniffed the air. "this is usually a good spot to hunt, not many cats come here to hunt, and there is nobody to recklessly scare prey off around here." he said while trying to smile, his voice was still soft though.
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:38 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Another emotion stirred the air around them... sadness? This time, he knew it wasn't him. Windystar was content in being here, maybe this place stirred some emotions with Feathercry. As he knew from personal experience, some places simply carried trauma or emotion. He himself would probably never enjoy the border near ThunderCan's forests again. Daydream had shown him about their own emotional trauma. Maybe this would never be just a place for Feathercry. And he knew that feeling all too well.

Brown eyes met bright amber, and he found himself lowering his gaze. Why? He didn't know. Perhaps out of habit, or out of comfort. Not for him, but more so for Feathercry. Windystar wasn't sure what made him avert his intriguing gaze, or any idea on how to follow up with that. Luckily, the feline spared him from having to come up with a lame response. Thankfully, she seemed to, like him, enjoy more nonchalant conversation. "Honestly... it's taken some getting used to," he started, finding himself revealing his doubts. "I just feel like Goldeneye stepped down so suddenly, like... am I really meant for this leadership thing? It's hard, and knowing I'll probably have to face the cat that killed me makes things... worse. So much worse."
she gave a kind nod though she had never known this much about leading she fully understood the feeling of not being ment for something. Her feelings were set in stone, she felt as if after the recent mess of her life she had to prove even more, although her parents believed she couldn’t do anything, as soon as her apprentice died the truly believed it. Brown eyes looked at the sandy feline with a meaningful look, she had a calm look though her whiskers twitched.

She looked on trying not to drift away, away from the spot but she felt as if her paws were glued down. She sat down her broad shoulders shifting under her sleek tricolored pelt. Hazel eyes reflected the green canopy above them, her tail wrapped around her brown paws. She wanted to say something to the comment of being killed, she really had nothing to say about it. There were other things she could have said about the battle, “Every cat lost a lot in that battle, it was terrible” she said her ears twitching in annoyance with herself “Some cats are worth saving I guess.” her voice was sincere, yet some how her voice was thick with an angry emotion. She was happy Windystar had been saved yet he wasn’t even a warrior when she lost him and he wasn’t worth saving in StarClan’s eyes. Though she tried not to let it show it though it was hard to hold back.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 12th, 2019, 05:27 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

she gave a kind nod though she had never known this much about leading she fully understood the feeling of not being ment for something. Her feelings were set in stone, she felt as if after the recent mess of her life she had to prove even more, although her parents believed she couldn’t do anything, as soon as her apprentice died the truly believed it. Brown eyes looked at the sandy feline with a meaningful look, she had a calm look though her whiskers twitched.

She looked on trying not to drift away, away from the spot but she felt as if her paws were glued down. She sat down her broad shoulders shifting under her sleek tricolored pelt. Hazel eyes reflected the green canopy above them, her tail wrapped around her brown paws. She wanted to say something to the comment of being killed, she really had nothing to say about it. There were other things she could have said about the battle, “Every cat lost a lot in that battle, it was terrible” she said her ears twitching in annoyance with herself “Some cats are worth saving I guess.” her voice was sincere, yet some how her voice was thick with an angry emotion. She was happy Windystar had been saved yet he wasn’t even a warrior when she lost him and he wasn’t worth saving in StarClan’s eyes. Though she tried not to let it show it though it was hard to hold back.

Windystar cringed internally. He didn’t mean to make it about him. Why had he said that? Well, if Feathercry has wanted the whole truth, there it was, splayed out before then like a heaping pile of crow-food, making it all about him. He sensed deep emotion coming from Feathercry this whole time, and yet he still put himself in the limelight, forced his way to the front. Why, oh why? Yes he was killed. Yes he came back. So technically it wasn’t a big deal. WHY WAS HE MAKING A BIG DEAL? He ALWAYS had to make it a big deal.

Feathercry’s voice sounded sincere... yet angry. Like she lost someone at that damn battle. Oh... wait, he knew... wasn’t Feathercry a mentor? Oh crap, had she lost her apprentice?! Why in the name of StarClan would he be saved and not an innocent apprentice? And all he could offer was “I’m so sorry...” His voice was thick with emotion, for Feathercry, for himself, for every cat who lost their life in that stupid battle. He wouldn’t allow himself to cry, just as he would never allow another war to happen while he was leader. That was the main reason that he had taken ShadowClan’s leadership without hesitation. To spare more lives while he could.

Old February 12th, 2019, 07:30 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Foxheart caught her breath and sat down against a tree. Flameheart popped up in front of her. "Don't you know when to stop" Foxheart said gasping for breath. "I'm not gonna stop until you come back to the dark forest" Flameheart said. "Never" Foxheart snarled. She turned around when she heard someone there with her.
@Qwerty

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; February 12th, 2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:52 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar cringed internally. He didn’t mean to make it about him. Why had he said that? Well, if Feathercry has wanted the whole truth, there it was, splayed out before then like a heaping pile of crow-food, making it all about him. He sensed deep emotion coming from Feathercry this whole time, and yet he still put himself in the limelight, forced his way to the front. Why, oh why? Yes he was killed. Yes he came back. So technically it wasn’t a big deal. WHY WAS HE MAKING A BIG DEAL? He ALWAYS had to make it a big deal.

Feathercry’s voice sounded sincere... yet angry. Like she lost someone at that damn battle. Oh... wait, he knew... wasn’t Feathercry a mentor? Oh crap, had she lost her apprentice?! Why in the name of StarClan would he be saved and not an innocent apprentice? And all he could offer was “I’m so sorry...” His voice was thick with emotion, for Feathercry, for himself, for every cat who lost their life in that stupid battle. He wouldn’t allow himself to cry, just as he would never allow another war to happen while he was leader. That was the main reason that he had taken ShadowClan’s leadership without hesitation. To spare more lives while he could.
she nodded a thanks at his shared greif. It had been a hard time for her, everything was a whirlwind at the time. She knew it wasn’t her leader’s fault he hadn’t wanted it to happen, and neither had she. As hazel eyes looked at him she forced down the thick stream of tears, she had never been in the position to talk about Sprucepaw. As the tom cringed Feathercry couldn’t see why.

She was happy to have a cat try to comfort her at the fact of the matter all she had heard about it recently was ‘I told you so’ ‘this wouldn’t have happened if you were a tom!’ It was all to much for her and having nobody behind her didn’t help to say the least. “The reason why I don’t have grievances..” she choked out as her voice rumbled in her chest “is that was under Goldeneye.” she spat out before looking back at the leader “And Windystar... I know you would never let that happen if you could stop it.” her voice trembled yet she continued to look into his eyes a look of content crossing her face as the tears clouding her vision cleared. She bent down and picked up her squirrel and looked on into the forest.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 12th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Laughter all the way!

My Mood: Crazy

Thorn stalked around the Shadowclan territory. He wasn't part of this clan, nor any clan. Just being here was a dangerous task. But he was determined.
Thorn had been chased out of the outskirts of Thunderclan and Shadowclan's border by the some Thunderclan patrol. So now he was stuck deep in the forest. He prodded on, tail swishing in anger. He knew he'd get stopped any time now by a Shadowclan patrol, and most likely attacked like before. He bore the mark of the Thunderclan cat's claws on his shoulder. Great, as if he wasn't already ragged enough.

Thorn was growing exhausted and hungry. He determined he should just go along and hunt. It wouldn't matter anyways, the cunning and prideful cats of this clan could tear him to shreds even if he was in better shape by their sheer numbers.

Thorn dropped into a low crouch and followed the sent of a mouse. He treaded lightly on the grass, trying not to alert the mouse. In the back of his mind he gnawed on a worry- it was only a matter of time before the warriors of this clan would find him.
Character Bios are a WIP
💜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━💚
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

she nodded a thanks at his shared greif. It had been a hard time for her, everything was a whirlwind at the time. She knew it wasn’t her leader’s fault he hadn’t wanted it to happen, and neither had she. As hazel eyes looked at him she forced down the thick stream of tears, she had never been in the position to talk about Sprucepaw. As the tom cringed Feathercry couldn’t see why.

She was happy to have a cat try to comfort her at the fact of the matter all she had heard about it recently was ‘I told you so’ ‘this wouldn’t have happened if you were a tom!’ It was all to much for her and having nobody behind her didn’t help to say the least. “The reason why I don’t have grievances..” she choked out as her voice rumbled in her chest “is that was under Goldeneye.” she spat out before looking back at the leader “And Windystar... I know you would never let that happen if you could stop it.” her voice trembled yet she continued to look into his eyes a look of content crossing her face as the tears clouding her vision cleared. She bent down and picked up her squirrel and looked on into the forest.

The tom dropped his amber hues to the ground again. The snow hurt his eyes. He shut them. But that didn’t help his stirring emotions. What was he doing? This was a hunting trip, wasn’t it? Originally, yes. But what had it turned into? A pool of emotions, and... and getting to know Feathercry more. He had simply known the feline’s name at first, and it had turned into something more. Perhaps the beginning of a friendship?

Feathercry seemed like the kind of guarded cat that he’d seen around camp all the time. He was an expert in reading body language, at least he considered himself one. It was a lesson he’d learned as a more social cat. But he also displayed his emotions for all to see. That... was something he tried to work on. But for now, he was content to ask one question. “I have to head back to camp... would you like to come with me?” Unfortunately, leader duties called. And he would have to settle for talking with Feathercry later, even if she turned down his offer to walk with him. He turned and headed for camp.

[you can reply if you’d like, but this marks the end of my replies for this trial RP! Thanks gem <3 ]

Old February 12th, 2019, 03:44 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Foxheart caught her breath and sat down against a tree. Flameheart popped up in front of her. "Don't you know when to stop" Foxheart said gasping for breath. "I'm not gonna stop until you come back to the dark forest" Flameheart said. "Never" Foxheart snarled. She turned around when she heard someone there with her.
@Qwerty
Smokesky leapt out of the trees with a snarl, sure that the clan was in danger. He then caught sight of Foxheart, her pelt bristling, as she faced off with the ginger and white tom.

Smokesky's voice was deadly calm. "What's going on here?" he asked, in a nonchalant voice.
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:56 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
Smokesky leapt out of the trees with a snarl, sure that the clan was in danger. He then caught sight of Foxheart, her pelt bristling, as she faced off with the ginger and white tom.

Smokesky's voice was deadly calm. "What's going on here?" he asked, in a nonchalant voice.
Foxheart stared at Smokesky while panicking. She looked at Flameheart then at Smokesky and did that for awhile. She let out a sigh ready to explain. She then remembered something: most cats couldn't see dark forest cats! Cats that had seen dark forest cats before could see them but she was positive Smokesky couldn't see Flameheart. "Can you see him?" She asked Smokesky hiding her fear.