Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:28 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:13 PM
He's hereee :eyes:
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:12 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:49 PM
ashtuft’s super sigma art...
by ashtuft
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2019, 04:08 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

As she told him it was fine because she talked enough for both of the Pipitfeather could help but smile. It was kinda funny and reassuring that she was fine with his awkwardness. Everything about him seemed to be awkward in some way or another. "Oh..." That was wrong, she'd run into him but he wasn't going to correct her. He didn't want to upset her. " I.. Umm, wasn't really going a-anywhere really. " He answered ears twitching again.
The white cat forgot things pretty easily so its not a surprise that she mixed it up. "If you're not busy, then we should go hunting together. We should spend as much time as we can hunting anyways because of leafbare." She spoke, looking over at the small fresh kill pile. It wasn't as small as usual, but it was lower than it could be.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 19th, 2019, 04:39 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiramclome View Post
Sheerpaw blinked, he was an apprentice now!
@Branch of Life @Hexict
[They made me an app let's rp]
(^w^)

Cobaltblood blinked in surprise. It wasn't that she thought she would make a bad mentor - no, in fact she saw herself as a great warrior and could make a great mentor - rather, it was the fact that she hadn't been expecting to be a mentor. Glancing towards her newly made apprentice, the molly felt the urge to sneak out of the clearing without them noticing or simply walk away. What did she care they thought of her? No, she told herself to deal with this herself. People had been suspicious of her since her father's death with some realizing what kind of person he was. She had tried to be on her best behavior since then, trying to win back their trust. Well, in front of them anyway, behind their backs she felt comfortable just being herself.

"Hello..." a brief moment of forgetting the apprentice's name lead to realize that maybe she should have paid more attention to the tom during the ceremony. She had only started listening after her name was called and realized that this tom inparticular had been looking at her since. What? Had he been waiting here for me to take him onto the territory? Cobaltblood already felt a twinge of annoyance. "I'm sorry, I had missed you name. I'm Cobaltblood."

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:54 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Swiftkit's eyes grew big from excitement, her unruly bombay fur tamed for now. She stepped up and smiled, her orange eyes sparkling. When she was renamed, Swiftpaw almost tackled her mentor, however she thankfully skidded to a stop beforehand. Swiftpaw then touched her nose to her mentor's.
@Neko*Wolf
Old February 19th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Talking Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

(^w^)

Cobaltblood blinked in surprise. It wasn't that she thought she would make a bad mentor - no, in fact she saw herself as a great warrior and could make a great mentor - rather, it was the fact that she hadn't been expecting to be a mentor. Glancing towards her newly made apprentice, the molly felt the urge to sneak out of the clearing without them noticing or simply walk away. What did she care they thought of her? No, she told herself to deal with this herself. People had been suspicious of her since her father's death with some realizing what kind of person he was. She had tried to be on her best behavior since then, trying to win back their trust. Well, in front of them anyway, behind their backs she felt comfortable just being herself.

"Hello..." a brief moment of forgetting the apprentice's name lead to realize that maybe she should have paid more attention to the tom during the ceremony. She had only started listening after her name was called and realized that this tom inparticular had been looking at her since. What? Had he been waiting here for me to take him onto the territory? Cobaltblood already felt a twinge of annoyance. "I'm sorry, I had missed you name. I'm Cobaltblood."
[I'm using ```` instead of "" now lol force of habit]
``Sheerk-`` He blinked, forgetting he was an apprentice now, ``Sheerpaw, I'm Sheerpaw!``
Sheerpaw smiled, fluffing up his tail in excitement.
``When do we start? I want to fight well! Ooh! I want to be the best hunter in the clan! Maybe I'll be big and strong like you!`` He continued chattering, too excited to care what he learned.
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:50 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Kiramclome ]

Silently the molly gave an inward sigh. It was normal for apprentices to introduce themselves as kits at first and the quickly correct themselves. It was also common for them to want to jump right into training. Kits can be so impatient, the warrior acted as though she wasn't a kit and that she had never been this excited before. "We don't start off with hunting and fight training," Cobaltblood hoped that the apprentice would understand and not make any sort of scene. She honestly wouldn't trust herself around him if he was the stubborn kind. But she reminded herself that it would look too suspicious if they went out alone and then killed him while they were gone. Everybody would be onto her and then she would be in some serious trouble. Turning towards the entrance of the camp, she flicked her fluffy tail to gesture that they were heading out. "Come on. We have to first go over the territory so you that you don't get lost or trespass on other territory or whatever," as she was walking away, the last parts became slightly more difficult to hear. She wasn't going to wait for Sheerpaw, if he wanted to come then he would have to keep up with her.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old February 20th, 2019, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"And most of their kits die." She spoke softly. "Unless they can find someone else to support them. Some loners live together and support each other. Sometimes, loners will drop their kits off at clans, others will be left near the twoleg place to become kitty pets."
Mottledkit nodded,” That’s sad. It’s smart to make a mini-clan.” She paused as she mentioned dropping them off at the twoleg place,” Why would a loner leave them in the twoleg place. Don’t they hate kittypets too?” She meowed after a long pause she meowed,” Does that mean my parents were loners. I was found by the border with my littermates.” She meowed it had never crossed her mind that she wasn’t a Windclanner through and through.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 20th, 2019, 12:46 PM
that quiet one

@Okapi

Dawnsong's ears twitched, his last comment rousing her curiosity further. She didn't consider herself nosy, and she stayed away from "clan politics", for the most part. But.. right now, she wasn't exactly acting like herself. "Why's that?" she asked, nonchalantly. "About RiverClan, I mean."

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old February 20th, 2019, 12:50 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mottledkit nodded,” That’s sad. It’s smart to make a mini-clan.” She paused as she mentioned dropping them off at the twoleg place,” Why would a loner leave them in the twoleg place. Don’t they hate kittypets too?” She meowed after a long pause she meowed,” Does that mean my parents were loners. I was found by the border with my littermates.” She meowed it had never crossed her mind that she wasn’t a Windclanner through and through.
Webcloud nodded and purred a bit. "But sometimes a mother will push aside their feelings in order for their kits to survive." She answered softly before pausong. She didn't know that Mottledkit was found. "Its certainly possible..." She said softly. "But that's something you should ask your mother, not me."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 20th, 2019, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@canine
White flecks flew off of Quillpaw's long coat as she shook herself at the entrance to the warrior's den. She let her eyes come back into focus to see clearly the resting warriors and find among them the cat that was to be her mentor. She didn't know much about this cat, just her name and the color of her pelt, but she was determined to find her vaguely described mentor. She started weaving her way around conversations and sleeping cats, carefully placing her paws between tails and heads. Her eyes sought out a black pelt. She silently prayed that there weren't two, or StarClan forbid more than two, cats that had ebony pelts in the warrior's den. This was one of the only time's she'd every have reason to converse formally with the old cats and she was not starting off addressing the wrong one. She narrowed her brow and paused mid step with two of her paws hovering above the moss-covered floor. Her heart started pounding in her chest and she writhed her shoulders. Nervousness was largely unfamiliar to her and she did not like it. Heart racing, her mind caught up, eventually going a mile a minute. Foxdung...

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 21st, 2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old February 20th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @Kiramclome ]

Silently the molly gave an inward sigh. It was normal for apprentices to introduce themselves as kits at first and the quickly correct themselves. It was also common for them to want to jump right into training. Kits can be so impatient, the warrior acted as though she wasn't a kit and that she had never been this excited before. "We don't start off with hunting and fight training," Cobaltblood hoped that the apprentice would understand and not make any sort of scene. She honestly wouldn't trust herself around him if he was the stubborn kind. But she reminded herself that it would look too suspicious if they went out alone and then killed him while they were gone. Everybody would be onto her and then she would be in some serious trouble. Turning towards the entrance of the camp, she flicked her fluffy tail to gesture that they were heading out. "Come on. We have to first go over the territory so you that you don't get lost or trespass on other territory or whatever," as she was walking away, the last parts became slightly more difficult to hear. She wasn't going to wait for Sheerpaw, if he wanted to come then he would have to keep up with her.
"Ok!" Sheerpaw smiled and followed her.