Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 01:37 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:13 PM
He's hereee :eyes:
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:12 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:49 PM
ashtuft’s super sigma art...
by ashtuft
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2019, 09:27 AM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@JustJoye

Dawnsong sat with her back against the dirt wall, resting her eyes. Her bushy tail flicked contentedly along her hind leg. Maybe this was what she had needed-- to relax. To calm her fraying nerves. It certainly felt nice. But.. There remained a nagging in the back of her mind, like an itch she couldn't get rid of. And she was trying her best to ignore it. Vaguely, she picked up some of the others' conversations, but for the most part, she zoned-out. After a while, she opened her eyes and silently surveyed the warriors' den, vision drifting over the other cats. Her pale eyes suddenly picked out one that didn't quite belong, smaller with bushy, grey fur. Quillpaw? But they weren't supposed to meet until later, right? She watched the apprentice for a moment, baffled, until she decided Quillpaw was obviously looking for her. Picking herself up, she quickly stretched her legs before making her way past the others to her apprentice. "Her apprentice". That sounded weird; she hadn't had one in quite a while. The ebony warrior stopped in front of Quillpaw, smiling encouragingly when she noticed how out-of-place the younger cat seemed. Poor dear.
"A little impatient, are we?" she asked, humor twinkling in her eyes. "C'mon out, so we can hear each other better." She gestered to the hubbub going on around them before padding out of the den, nodding her head for Quillpaw to follow.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old February 21st, 2019, 01:24 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@meraki

Vipertalon was pacing not far outside the entrance to camp. His nose was flooded with the scent of prey but he had to control himself. He would wait for his.. friend.. so that they could catch a bite to eat then watch the sunset. Vipertalon was more antsy then normal. He was going to finally tell the other how he felt. It had taken him a long time to muster the courage for this. He felt like he was about to race into battle.
Old February 21st, 2019, 02:38 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
@meraki

Vipertalon was pacing not far outside the entrance to camp. His nose was flooded with the scent of prey but he had to control himself. He would wait for his.. friend.. so that they could catch a bite to eat then watch the sunset. Vipertalon was more antsy then normal. He was going to finally tell the other how he felt. It had taken him a long time to muster the courage for this. He felt like he was about to race into battle.

Valerianstep padded quietly out of the camp, his head high as he sniffed the cool, winter air. A small breeze ruffled the feline’s multicolored pelt as he walked to the destination his friend had told him to meet. He quickly caught on to Vipertalon’s scent and began following it in the direction the other tom waited. His paws soaked into the damp ground, wet from the recent snow the camp had recieved. The once pure white puffs of snow had begun to mix into an ugly grey/brown due to the tread of clan cats, as well as their prey. Approaching the other, Valerianstep gave a gleeful smile, but deep down wondered, and partially worried, about what the other tomcat had to say.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 21st, 2019, 02:49 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post

Valerianstep padded quietly out of the camp, his head high as he sniffed the cool, winter air. A small breeze ruffled the feline’s multicolored pelt as he walked to the destination his friend had told him to meet. He quickly caught on to Vipertalon’s scent and began following it in the direction the other tom waited. His paws soaked into the damp ground, wet from the recent snow the camp had recieved. The once pure white puffs of snow had begun to mix into an ugly grey/brown due to the tread of clan cats, as well as their prey. Approaching the other, Valerianstep gave a gleeful smile, but deep down wondered, and partially worried, about what the other tomcat had to say.
Vipertalon purred when he saw Valerianstep, a deep, rumbling sound. He waved his tail in greeting. "Took you long enough-" He spoke teasingly and made his way closer to the other tom. "Wamt to catch a bite to eat before the sunset?"
He questioned, tilting his head some curiously.
Old February 21st, 2019, 04:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

The white cat forgot things pretty easily so its not a surprise that she mixed it up. "If you're not busy, then we should go hunting together. We should spend as much time as we can hunting anyways because of leafbare." She spoke, looking over at the small fresh kill pile. It wasn't as small as usual, but it was lower than it could be.

That was true. Glancing over at the fresh kill pile it could use some more prey. Licking his lip awkwardly the tom glanced up, just briefly making eye contact. "Yeah, the... Uh.. We should.." Pipitfeather admitted looking away. He still felt nervous about just talking with Webcloud going hunting would either be more or less nerve racking. It all depends on whether the white molly expected him to be good at hunting. Hunting with three limbs was hard. Whiskers twitching the patchy tom looked back at the ground waiting for the other warrior to say something. Anything really he just felt awkward.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@~Silverkit loves~

It was early morning when Sunfur slipped back into the warriors den. Who was it he was supposed to get to go on a patrol with. Fuzzyleaf? Leaffuzz? Fluffpetal? No, no it was Fluffyleaf. That sounded right. Funny how he'd forgotten the other warriors name before he even met them. Blue eyes scanned the den, he was assuming they'd be a long hair like himself considering their name but that was all he could guess. He didn't even know their gender. "Fluffyleaf?" He'd call twitching his whiskers. The ginger tom normally tried to learn everyone's names, especially when he went on patrol and stuff with them so he was surprised when he was assigned to go on a patrol with a car he didn't know. He was just hoping that the cat was actually here.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 21st, 2019 at 05:10 PM.
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:18 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

That was true. Glancing over at the fresh kill pile it could use some more prey. Licking his lip awkwardly the tom glanced up, just briefly making eye contact. "Yeah, the... Uh.. We should.." Pipitfeather admitted looking away. He still felt nervous about just talking with Webcloud going hunting would either be more or less nerve racking. It all depends on whether the white molly expected him to be good at hunting. Hunting with three limbs was hard. Whiskers twitching the patchy tom looked back at the ground waiting for the other warrior to say something. Anything really he just felt awkward.
"Come then." She hummed and walked off, making sure to match the toms speed. She kept a light conversation going, making sure that Pipitfeather didn't have to speak if hhe didn't want to.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 21st, 2019, 05:19 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@~Silverkit loves~

It was early morning when Sunfur slipped back into the warriors den. Who was it he was supposed to get to go on a patrol with. Fuzzyleaf? Leaffuzz? Fluffpetal? No, no it was Fluffyleaf. That sounded right. Funny how he'd forgotten the other warriors name before he even met them. Blue eyes scanned the den, he was assuming they'd be a long hair like himself considering their name but that was all he could guess. He didn't even know their gender. "Fluffyleaf?" He'd call twitching his whiskers. The ginger tom normally tried to learn everyone's names, especially when he went on patrol and stuff with them so he was surprised when he was assigned to go on a patrol with a car he didn't know. He was just hoping that the cat was actually here.
Fluffyleaf woke up and was still tired. She stood up and looked at this cat. She didn't talk to cats much, so she didn't know who this was. Wait, she'd seen this cat before. Oh wait, this is the cat who always tried to be friends with everyone. The one I shooed off before she thought. What was his name? Firefur? She kept on thinking about it but she could never firgure out his name. "Who are you?" She asked finally, her grey eyes staring him down.
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Dark

@canine

Quillpaw's head swung around, scanning, again, the den with more care than was necessary. Clouds of frost came careening out of her nose. What was wrong with her? Hyperventilation? A mix of anger and nervousness concocted in her belly, weighing her down. She was so anxious that when Dawnsong addressed her, she jumped and let out a small mrrow. "Eager?" She panted, out of breath. It took her a moment of staring at her mentor to understand the question. She calmed herself, drawing over her face a facade of composure. "Eager is how you describe kits when they want to go to the fresh-kill pile," Quillpaw whined, overcompensating for her initial reaction. At her mentor's suggestion, Quill nodded in agreement. She started out of the den right away, not waiting to follow. When she was successfully out of Dawnsong's gaze, she let her face fall into it's natural grimace, this time with a little extra humiliation. Her embarrassment bathed her face in heat. Outside the den, She was visibly more relaxed. She let her shoulder slump and her tail fall to the ground from its upright, rigid position. Quillpaw waited for Dawnsong but continued facing forward, not wanting to meet her eyes again.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Fluffyleaf woke up and was still tired. She stood up and looked at this cat. She didn't talk to cats much, so she didn't know who this was. Wait, she'd seen this cat before. Oh wait, this is the cat who always tried to be friends with everyone. The one I shooed off before she thought. What was his name? Firefur? She kept on thinking about it but she could never firgure out his name. "Who are you?" She asked finally, her grey eyes staring him down.

Standing straight the tom looked over the molly, she looked familiar. He couldn't put his paw on it though, aside from most likely he'd seem her around in the clearing. "The names Sunfur, pleasure to meet you." The tom meowed not bothered by the look she was giving him. Plenty of cats didn't like him. He accepted that, he had come into WindClan as an apprentice from Shadow Clan. It made since that some cats hated him and that wasn't his problem. "I was sent in here to get you for a patrol. We're supposed to check the RiverClan border." Sunfur added guessing she'd want to know why he'd woken her up.

Closed Thread