Today 08:42 AM

Old March 5th, 2019, 10:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oakflame looked at the water moving towards him. A smile appeared on his maw, getting up. He shook his head, as if saying not to splash the water.
rosewater felt her cheshire grin widen as she raised the water above oakflames head before dropping it, allowing the water to freely go to wherever it wanted to fall. she gave a snort of amusement and sat back, watching as the water splashed in all different directions. "oops," she purred, giggling.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:00 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmugGull View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Hey!" Gullpaw swatted a pawful of water at the she-cat, half-laughing. "I was stuck in camp for a moon, I'm out of practice. Give me a few days and I'll be bringing half the river back to camp."

He might need more than a few days, but he would get back to normal. Snowpaw might have her heart set on being a patrol-warrior, but Gullpaw was going to be a hunter if it killed him.

...he was going to have to be careful not to say that around Snowpaw, else he'd never escape.
Dark'Paw laughed a bit but quickly hid that she was feeling somewhat happy, she then spoke softly."Yeah right! Like you could actually catch that many at once". She spoke in a teasing manner as she smirked.Her fur now partly wet fluffed outwards making her look weird, Dark'Paw quickly groomed herself to make her self not as fluffy before looking back at the Tom."...Is your sister really that fussy?".She asked a bit intrigued.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:29 PM

My Mood: Fine

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Could too," Gullpaw muttered. At the she-cat's question, though, he turned away, scowling at the river like it had personally offended him.

"She didn't used to be," he admitted, rolling his shoulders (and there was the accompanying wince). He glanced back up at the black-furred she-cat as something occurred to him. "She wasn't keeping me in camp, though, if that's what you're thinking. The badger thing got her scared, I think, and now she's worried it's gonna...I don't know, rise from the dead and finish me off." He cleared his throat. "Anyway. Fishing?"
Old March 5th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmugGull View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Could too," Gullpaw muttered. At the she-cat's question, though, he turned away, scowling at the river like it had personally offended him.

"She didn't used to be," he admitted, rolling his shoulders (and there was the accompanying wince). He glanced back up at the black-furred she-cat as something occurred to him. "She wasn't keeping me in camp, though, if that's what you're thinking. The badger thing got her scared, I think, and now she's worried it's gonna...I don't know, rise from the dead and finish me off." He cleared his throat. "Anyway. Fishing?"
Dark'Paw sighed a bit before speaking in an annoyed tone."Look, I don't know you, your sister nor what happened but It's fine that she is concerned but constantly fussing over something isn't good, She just needs to learn that you can't prevent things from happening nor can you avoid them. She really should just relax and be happy that her Brother is still alive and breathing beside her instead of acting like its the end of the world". She then shook her head slightly at him attempting to make her want to fish, she then spoke softly."...My Name is Dark'Paw in case you didn't know...". She had a blank look on her face, Dark'Paw new she was well known by kits and apprentices due to her prickly personality and smart-mouth she is usually scolded by the warriors and scares both kits and apprentices alike, she was even turned into a twisted horror story from some of the kits in the nursery about how she was a Dark'Forest cat possessing another cats body.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 6th, 2019, 04:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
rosewater felt her cheshire grin widen as she raised the water above oakflames head before dropping it, allowing the water to freely go to wherever it wanted to fall. she gave a snort of amusement and sat back, watching as the water splashed in all different directions. "oops," she purred, giggling.
Oakflame flinched, feeling the cold water cover his head and back. Feeling water drip on his nose. The tabby sneezed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 6th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Actually,my name's Marina

My Mood: Yeehaw

Private RP with @SmugGull

Asbestos pulled herself from the river, shaking droplets of water from her fur. It was a bit chill, and she felt herself shiver as she exposed herself to the air. Her green eyes scanned the area, and she sat down to try and clean herself. These clan cats weren't the best at defending borders, so she wasn't concerned for her safety.
However, her ears perked as a soft rustle was made nearby. This peaked her curiosity, and she quickly stiffened up in anticipation. There was somebody approaching her, but the way the wind was blowing, she couldn't detect their scent.

She let out a soft purr, and a smile crept across her muzzle. "Hello? Is somebody there?" Asbestos' voice was sweet, to the point it was almost sickening.
Old March 7th, 2019, 03:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oakflame flinched, feeling the cold water cover his head and back. Feeling water drip on his nose. The tabby sneezed.
she gave a snort of laughter, her tail flicking back and forth. rosewater trotted toward oakflame and leaned toward him, touching her nose to his shoulder so the water flowed from his fur, quickly drying him. "there. all dry." she offered a smile, ear swiveling slightly.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 7th, 2019, 11:08 PM

My Mood: Fine

(I appear to have crossed my timelines a bit - sorry guys! Two sections per post, tagged with the person I'm responding to. My mistake for not paying attention.)

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw snorted. "From your muzzle to Snowpaw's ears. You're right, though. Darkpaw," he added, testing out the name. It was...suitable. "Like I said, she'll get there. It's just a matter of if I claw her ears off first or not."

He blinked as he realized he hadn't actually introduced himself either. "Uh, and I'm Gullpaw. Nice to meet you."

Gullpaw froze as the strange she-cat spoke. Something about her voice make his stomach churn; the fresh-kill he'd eaten earlier was threatening to make a reappearance. But she was a rogue, on RiverClan land, and he couldn't let that stand.

He might get his tail handed to him, but he had to at least try.

Puffing his fur up to make himself look as big as possible, he snarled, "This is RiverClan land. What are you doing here?"

Last edited by SmugGull; March 7th, 2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old March 8th, 2019, 07:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
she gave a snort of laughter, her tail flicking back and forth. rosewater trotted toward oakflame and leaned toward him, touching her nose to his shoulder so the water flowed from his fur, quickly drying him. "there. all dry." she offered a smile, ear swiveling slightly.
A small smile formed on his maw as he felt the water disappear from his fur. He looked at rosewater with a dip of his head in thanks. "Thanks." He meowed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 9th, 2019, 06:22 PM
♡♡♡

Maskedface slipped out of the camp entrance, his apprentice right behind him. He began padding through the tall reeds, the moist soil on the ground feeling cool against his paw pads. The two walked in silence for a few moments before Maskedface cleared his throat. "The warrior code is a set of rules set by StarClan that all Clan cats must follow. The first is loyalty." his voice cracked a bit on the last word as past memories flooded through his mind. He blinked and pushed them back; he shouldn't dwell on his mistakes while he should be focussing on his apprentice. He gave her a smile. "You should always be loyal to your Clan; you may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your own, as one day you may meet another Clan in battle." his smile turned sad. "Cross-Clan relationships are a big no-no. You should never fall in love with a cat from another Clan. I learned that the hard way..." his tail tip flicked as he trailed off. He was silent a few moments before his smile was suddenly bright again. "Ah! The code also says that a warrior should reject the soft life of a kittypet. This is one that has always baffled me. But I sure wouldn't want to be a kittypet. I've heard the food they eat tastes like dried leaf mold." he chuckled, purring. "I'll even take you to see Twolegplace sometime," he offered, thinking it would be a good learning experience for her.

@Greywind

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; March 9th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.