Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:54 PM

Old April 30th, 2019, 07:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Treepaw did notice the irritated expression on the she-cat's face, but he tried not to let it get to him. He had interrupted her rest, after all, and for a moment, he second-guessed his decision but brushed off the worry. If she really didn't want him around, she'd have said no.

"Okay, a few bites," Treepaw agreed, setting down the mouse and settling beside Onionshell, not too close, but not so far that they both couldn't reach the prey.
Onionshell watched the tom settle down, she instantly felt the want to scoot away but again she fought it, she wasn't a kit anymore who could just hide it they wanted she was an adult working side by side with her clanmates, she had to get over it. She gave him a smile even though it felt forced out of her but people did expect you to be cheerful now a days....especially with what happened moons and sunrises before ......The battle within their own clan....all because of starclan and the darkforest . She hummed mentally , she followed neither actually but once in a while shed thank starclan ....but if she were to choose , if she absolutely had to pick a side. Shed choose the darkforest, they didn't care who you were....they were loose and far more entertaining than those stuck up and strict cats in the sky. Shed always make jokes that had something to do with the darkforest anyways, after all who doesn't love the dark and the macabre ? So she figured that being kind wouldn't hurt . She snapped out of her thoughts and returned her attention to the other feline "how's life been treating ya?" she asked it's an ok way to start an conversation ......not one of my best ways though......

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 1st, 2019, 12:26 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Rosepaw frowned, really mulling over the question. How was she? "Fine," she answered after a long moment of silence, flicking her tail and taking another bite before pawing the fresh-kill over to her brother. "What about you?"
"Still a bit tired, if I'm gonna be honest, but besides that, I'm alright," Asterpaw answered. He leaned down and took another bite of the almost-finished mouse, shutting his eyes for a moment as he chewed and swallowed. "A bit bored, maybe."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 1st, 2019, 12:10 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Onionshell watched the tom settle down, she instantly felt the want to scoot away but again she fought it, she wasn't a kit anymore who could just hide it they wanted she was an adult working side by side with her clanmates, she had to get over it. She gave him a smile even though it felt forced out of her but people did expect you to be cheerful now a days....especially with what happened moons and sunrises before ......The battle within their own clan....all because of starclan and the darkforest . She hummed mentally , she followed neither actually but once in a while shed thank starclan ....but if she were to choose , if she absolutely had to pick a side. Shed choose the darkforest, they didn't care who you were....they were loose and far more entertaining than those stuck up and strict cats in the sky. Shed always make jokes that had something to do with the darkforest anyways, after all who doesn't love the dark and the macabre ? So she figured that being kind wouldn't hurt . She snapped out of her thoughts and returned her attention to the other feline "how's life been treating ya?" she asked it's an ok way to start an conversation ......not one of my best ways though......
Treepaw weighed the question in his mind, wondering how to respond. He didn't want to be completely honest and burden this cat he barely knew with all of his troubles, but at the same time, he didn't want to lie. "Okay, I guess," he settled on, his tail twitching. He didn't want to mention how upset he was about not being able to train as the Medicine Cat, because then he'd be complaining, and Treepaw rarely complained.
"What about you?" he asked after a moment of silence, taking a bite of the prey and twitching his ear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Still a bit tired, if I'm gonna be honest, but besides that, I'm alright," Asterpaw answered. He leaned down and took another bite of the almost-finished mouse, shutting his eyes for a moment as he chewed and swallowed. "A bit bored, maybe."
Rosepaw nodded, feeling a bit guilty for waking her brother up. "Sorry," she muttered, her pelt rippling with embarrassment. "I shouldn't have woken you." When Asterpaw said he was bored, she shrugged. "We can always go out and do something," she suggested.
Old May 1st, 2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Treepaw weighed the question in his mind, wondering how to respond. He didn't want to be completely honest and burden this cat he barely knew with all of his troubles, but at the same time, he didn't want to lie. "Okay, I guess," he settled on, his tail twitching. He didn't want to mention how upset he was about not being able to train as the Medicine Cat, because then he'd be complaining, and Treepaw rarely complained.
"What about you?" he asked after a moment of silence, taking a bite of the prey and twitching his ear.

Rosepaw nodded, feeling a bit guilty for waking her brother up. "Sorry," she muttered, her pelt rippling with embarrassment. "I shouldn't have woken you." When Asterpaw said he was bored, she shrugged. "We can always go out and do something," she suggested.
the older feline nodded at his answer , most of the time life was ok , rarely ever was it great or amazing , and mainly to her with all the drama and stuff it was torture. She found it tiring and rolled her eyes at the gossip that younger she cat warriors tended to bring up , she wanted something different ....something new. And that's when she met Runningbrook . A riverclan tom like all crossclan relationships tend to start is at a gathering . Her ears twitched once he asked her she just exhailed slowly as she looked back out into the clearing , she saw groups ......with either she cats outnumbering the toms in them or sometimes the other way around.....She swore she heard the gossip even if it hasn't been spoken yet.... "tiring .....stressful .....you know ....The joys of being an adult ." she answered her tone mirroring the first word before it turned sarcastic near the end as she flashed him a smile and after she did she took a small bite of the creature " so, how's your apprentice duties been coming along ?" she asked genuinely curious .

Old May 1st, 2019, 03:56 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the older feline nodded at his answer , most of the time life was ok , rarely ever was it great or amazing , and mainly to her with all the drama and stuff it was torture. She found it tiring and rolled her eyes at the gossip that younger she cat warriors tended to bring up , she wanted something different ....something new. And that's when she met Runningbrook . A riverclan tom like all crossclan relationships tend to start is at a gathering . Her ears twitched once he asked her she just exhailed slowly as she looked back out into the clearing , she saw groups ......with either she cats outnumbering the toms in them or sometimes the other way around.....She swore she heard the gossip even if it hasn't been spoken yet.... "tiring .....stressful .....you know ....The joys of being an adult ." she answered her tone mirroring the first word before it turned sarcastic near the end as she flashed him a smile and after she did she took a small bite of the creature " so, how's your apprentice duties been coming along ?" she asked genuinely curious .
Treepaw shrugged. "Alright, I guess," he meowed, visibly a little disappointed. "I'd much rather be working in the Medicine Cat's Den, but I guess that's not the path StarClan has laid out for me," he explained, twitching his right ear. "Still, I'm not the best at hunting or fighting, but I hope that'll change with time."
The tom wasn't quite sure where to bring the conversation next. He had already half-finished the prey he had offered to share, so he nudged it over to the she-cat and smiled at her.
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Treepaw shrugged. "Alright, I guess," he meowed, visibly a little disappointed. "I'd much rather be working in the Medicine Cat's Den, but I guess that's not the path StarClan has laid out for me," he explained, twitching his right ear. "Still, I'm not the best at hunting or fighting, but I hope that'll change with time."
The tom wasn't quite sure where to bring the conversation next. He had already half-finished the prey he had offered to share, so he nudged it over to the she-cat and smiled at her.
Her head tilted at the mention , medicine cat huh? She hasn't seen Ringpaw in a while ....Her guess is that she somehow got demoted ....which was strange because that Molly seemed like the perfect fit "well, starclan may answer to your wishes soon. " she replied before she folded her ears back a bit in sympathy "sure you will . You just need practice . " she reassured before smiling when he nudged the prey over "did you get enough to eat?" she asked just to make sure.

Old May 4th, 2019, 07:04 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Timberpaw sat near the edge of the clearing, giving his brown pelt a quick wash to rid of any dust and dirt. He'd been alone for the past few days, four days. Dawnpaw was ignoring him, and Everytime he approached, she would turn away and leave, or just plain ignore him. It made his heart ache heavily, and a million Tony needle jabbed into it. He didn't understand why it hurt so bad, it didn't even hurt this bad when skyclans former deputy died. He assumed it was because he hadn't been close to her, he didn't even talk to her once. He sat there for a moment , slumped over. He looked at all the cats ij the clearing, who were talking, eating, or sharing tongues. The apprentice even saw Larkpaw sitting with, who he assumed was his mentor, chatting happily. Then there was him, near a decaying log, just sitting there. He felt his mind stir as he saw a clump of cream fur pop out of the apprentices den. Dawnpaw! He shrieked in his mind.
He shot up like thunder just shook the ground, bolting over to Dawnpaw, tail flicking. "Dawnpaw!" he meowed , frowning as he saw her turn away. Timberpaw stepped in front of her, a spark of curiosity in his brown eyes. "Dawnpaw..why are you ignoring me?" he inquired, feeling his fur bristle as he felt a store on him. Which he assumed was Larkpaw, but it disappeared soon.

---
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 4th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw sat near the edge of the clearing, giving his brown pelt a quick wash to rid of any dust and dirt. He'd been alone for the past few days, four days. Dawnpaw was ignoring him, and Everytime he approached, she would turn away and leave, or just plain ignore him. It made his heart ache heavily, and a million Tony needle jabbed into it. He didn't understand why it hurt so bad, it didn't even hurt this bad when skyclans former deputy died. He assumed it was because he hadn't been close to her, he didn't even talk to her once. He sat there for a moment , slumped over. He looked at all the cats ij the clearing, who were talking, eating, or sharing tongues. The apprentice even saw Larkpaw sitting with, who he assumed was his mentor, chatting happily. Then there was him, near a decaying log, just sitting there. He felt his mind stir as he saw a clump of cream fur pop out of the apprentices den. Dawnpaw! He shrieked in his mind.
He shot up like thunder just shook the ground, bolting over to Dawnpaw, tail flicking. "Dawnpaw!" he meowed , frowning as he saw her turn away. Timberpaw stepped in front of her, a spark of curiosity in his brown eyes. "Dawnpaw..why are you ignoring me?" he inquired, feeling his fur bristle as he felt a stare on him. Which he assumed was Larkpaw, but it disappeared soon.

---
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
The cream Molly sighed as she exited the apprentice den, her face blank and her face showed clear exhaustion- she has barely slept for days, dark thoughts kept her up at night.
"Do you understand now? You will only ever cause troubles to ones who your close to~ But don't worry I won't leave you by yourself, you are my faithful apprentice after all- I am already dead so you can't cause problems for me like your pathetic Clanmates...all you need to do is cut yourself off from them and then they won't ever be sad again...and once that's done you will do what I ask..."
The black furred she cats voice rang in her ears, she showed no sign of emotion hearing it- as the voice faded she went to walk towards the territory, once again not wanting to eat anything. Suddenly seeing Timber'Paw in front of her she jumped a little startled, her heart suddenly started thumping painfully, she tried to avoid him but he stopped her. Her face hesitated but she took a breath and spoke in a stern tone."Timber'Paw....Move.".Saying this she met his gaze, oh how she felt like crying- her eyes were watery but she didn't break, she needed to be this way, she needed to disappear from everyone's life to protect them...she had lost all purpose of trying to find happiness, she had reverted to her weak and emotional self that had been locked away since kithood.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 4th, 2019 at 07:32 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 07:36 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
The cream Molly sighed as she exited the apprentice den, her face blank and her face showed clear exhaustion- she has barely slept for days, dark thoughts kept her up at night.
"Do you understand now? You will only ever cause troubles to ones who your close to~ But don't worry I won't leave you by yourself, you are my faithful apprentice after all- I am already dead so you can't cause problems for me like your pathetic Clanmates...all you need to do is cut yourself off from them and then they won't ever be sad again...and once that's done you will do what I ask..."
The black furred she cats voice rang in her ears, she showed no sign of emotion hearing it- as the voice faded she went to walk towards the territory, once again not wanting to eat anything. Suddenly seeing Timber'Paw in front of her she jumped a little startled, her heart suddenly started thumping painfully, she tried to avoid him but he stopped her. Her face hesitated but she took a breath and spoke in a stern tone."Timber'Paw....Move.".Saying this she met his gaze, oh how she felt like crying- her eyes were watery but she didn't break, she needed to be this way, she needed to disappear from everyone's life to protect them...she had lost all purpose of trying to find happiness, she had reverted to her weak and emotional self that had been locked away since kithood.

Timberpaw gave the same stern look back, brows furrowed in stubbornness. He shook his head plopping down. He had an advantage. He was a bit bigger than Dawn, all he had to do is shuffle to which way she was going and she couldn't leave! "Not until you tell me why you're ignoring me." he spoke, looking down at her, tail wrapping g around his paws. He sat there, tail flicking every now and then. Dawn wouldn't make him leave. Not until he found out what he'd done wrong, or what was wrong with her.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 4th, 2019, 08:06 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw gave the same stern look back, brows furrowed in stubbornness. He shook his head plopping down. He had an advantage. He was a bit bigger than Dawn, all he had to do is shuffle to which way she was going and she couldn't leave! "Not until you tell me why you're ignoring me." he spoke, looking down at her, tail wrapping g around his paws. He sat there, tail flicking every now and then. Dawn wouldn't make him leave. Not until he found out what he'd done wrong, or what was wrong with her.

Dawn'Paw felt upset, she peered into his face brows furrowing as she tried to find the courage to not break down there and then.
'...Why do you do this to me? I am not kind- I am not forgiving- heck I'm not even considered as important, I have never felt happiness or love so why? Why must you continueously time and time again say things to me that confuse me?...'.
All these things she wished to say just wouldn't come out,feeling doubtful she looked at her paws.Has he just been lying to her all this time? Saying sweet things just to be nice? Did any of his words have meaning? She spoke in a weak tone."....Like you said you won't be here forever....I'm simply fulfilling your words...I have been stupid and let my emotions get the better of me-so...j-just go find another cat, it's not that hard to replace me okay?...Lets just forget everything that's happened up until now- we can just be strangers who don't know each other....".She met his gaze her eyes watery as she pushed passed Timber'Paw, her paws reluctant with each step- what was she supposed to do? What was she supposed to say? Where was she supposed to go? She headed for the entrance and she stepped out into the territory but suddenly when she looked back she saw brown fur bolting up from behind her.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 4th, 2019 at 08:09 PM.