Today 09:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2019, 07:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
"I was hurt by my denmates too!" Cherrypaw said. "They would force me to wrestle with them, and they'd tease me."
She was a bit surprised and slowly quit curling up,” Mine threw rocks at me, and none of the queens stopped me as a kit.” She replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 16th, 2019, 03:18 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Brilliance ||

Hurricanepaw, a dark grey tom from Riverclan, padded into the clearing where all the other clans had gathered. The tom settled somewhat in the middle his silver tipped tail folded neatly over his paws. He had to set a good example for the clan, at least one better than his family had made. Taking up a paw he began washing it only to rub himself behind the ears. It was itchy to say the least and the tom wished he had a chance to take swim in the river before he had to go, but it was no no for apprentices to go off on their own... Letting out a slightly annoyed sigh the tom looked around for any other apprentices. Spotting a grey tabby molly that surprisingly smelled of Windclan - her build was nothing like the scrawny windclan cats the apprentice had seen before he ran over to her.

"Hi! I'm Hurricanepaw. I'm from Riverclan. Who are you?" He sat down directly in front of her his ears flicking back and forth. One was shredded to scraps but he still kept turning it back and forth. His hearing was too over sensitive and the tom was starting to develop a small headache. It was normal for him though and he just kept flicking his ears to all sides. It would help him to keep focused on the matter of hand instead of all of a sudden being drawn into a conversation nearby. It frustrated him greatly but he looked back at the grey molly. "You're quite... strong looking for a Windclan cat I must say. Your build is something different from all the other rabbit chasers. I met a scrawny looking tom once. Didn't see a single spec of fat on him. Too skinny. He looked pretty similar to you. Whoever you are."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 16th, 2019, 04:09 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post
|| @Brilliance ||

Hurricanepaw, a dark grey tom from Riverclan, padded into the clearing where all the other clans had gathered. The tom settled somewhat in the middle his silver tipped tail folded neatly over his paws. He had to set a good example for the clan, at least one better than his family had made. Taking up a paw he began washing it only to rub himself behind the ears. It was itchy to say the least and the tom wished he had a chance to take swim in the river before he had to go, but it was no no for apprentices to go off on their own... Letting out a slightly annoyed sigh the tom looked around for any other apprentices. Spotting a grey tabby molly that surprisingly smelled of Windclan - her build was nothing like the scrawny windclan cats the apprentice had seen before he ran over to her.

"Hi! I'm Hurricanepaw. I'm from Riverclan. Who are you?" He sat down directly in front of her his ears flicking back and forth. One was shredded to scraps but he still kept turning it back and forth. His hearing was too over sensitive and the tom was starting to develop a small headache. It was normal for him though and he just kept flicking his ears to all sides. It would help him to keep focused on the matter of hand instead of all of a sudden being drawn into a conversation nearby. It frustrated him greatly but he looked back at the grey molly. "You're quite... strong looking for a Windclan cat I must say. Your build is something different from all the other rabbit chasers. I met a scrawny looking tom once. Didn't see a single spec of fat on him. Too skinny. He looked pretty similar to you. Whoever you are."
Bunnypaw had promised herself that she would behave herself this gathering. The last two gathering she wasn't allowed to attend because of her erratic behavior, as her mentor would claim she had. She was a bit of a troublemaker...but was having fun really considered troublemaking? It was absurd! It was like ever since she became an apprentice it was all about work this and work that. Not to mention her family life was all sorts of mixed up. She couldn't keep up with her parents, her father seemed to have lost his sanity, and her mother seemed to be a hollow ghost in her body. With everything out of balance, Bunnypaw believed she deserved a little bit of relaxation. Going to a gathering was pretty exciting, she would admit. The leaders all looked so majestic as they spoke...

however her view was blocked by the sudden appearance of some other feline in front of her. He surprised her so much that the molly stumbled back and practically tripped over her own tail. ''Oof!'' She lost her balance, composing herself and getting back up. He started to introduce himself, which made Bunnypaw automatically know where he was from. ''Riverclan. Of course, ya guys surely hava...acquired smell.'' She wasn't offending him, at least not trying to, but riverclan cats always smelled fishy. The first impression she was getting from this tom was that he was a little weird. She tilted her head at him, blinking her eyes. Apparently he was admiring her build? ''Is that 'pposed to be a good thing or a bad one, buckaroo? Are ya sayin' I'm too built for a molly? Or are ya jus tryin to lowkey say I'm pudgy?'' She pretended to be upset, having to somewhat get in his face in a playful challenging mode. He mentioned some other tom that looked like her. Bunnypaw knew she had two brothers that were in starclan, so obviously this riverclan tom didn't know anything about them. The next best guess was her father, but that was a topic she did not want to talk about. Her whiskers wiggled on her face, and she twitched her ears. ''My name's Bunnypaw!'' She chirped in a light giggle, briefly tapping her nose against his own playfully, a move she inherited from her mother without intentions.
Old May 16th, 2019, 05:29 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Bunnypaw had promised herself that she would behave herself this gathering. The last two gathering she wasn't allowed to attend because of her erratic behavior, as her mentor would claim she had. She was a bit of a troublemaker...but was having fun really considered troublemaking? It was absurd! It was like ever since she became an apprentice it was all about work this and work that. Not to mention her family life was all sorts of mixed up. She couldn't keep up with her parents, her father seemed to have lost his sanity, and her mother seemed to be a hollow ghost in her body. With everything out of balance, Bunnypaw believed she deserved a little bit of relaxation. Going to a gathering was pretty exciting, she would admit. The leaders all looked so majestic as they spoke...

however her view was blocked by the sudden appearance of some other feline in front of her. He surprised her so much that the molly stumbled back and practically tripped over her own tail. ''Oof!'' She lost her balance, composing herself and getting back up. He started to introduce himself, which made Bunnypaw automatically know where he was from. ''Riverclan. Of course, ya guys surely hava...acquired smell.'' She wasn't offending him, at least not trying to, but riverclan cats always smelled fishy. The first impression she was getting from this tom was that he was a little weird. She tilted her head at him, blinking her eyes. Apparently he was admiring her build? ''Is that 'pposed to be a good thing or a bad one, buckaroo? Are ya sayin' I'm too built for a molly? Or are ya jus tryin to lowkey say I'm pudgy?'' She pretended to be upset, having to somewhat get in his face in a playful challenging mode. He mentioned some other tom that looked like her. Bunnypaw knew she had two brothers that were in starclan, so obviously this riverclan tom didn't know anything about them. The next best guess was her father, but that was a topic she did not want to talk about. Her whiskers wiggled on her face, and she twitched her ears. ''My name's Bunnypaw!'' She chirped in a light giggle, briefly tapping her nose against his own playfully, a move she inherited from her mother without intentions.
{The tabby male he mentions is my blind OC Eagle who's currently extremely skinny, just to have some context to his comparison}

The gray tom was shocked to say the least as she bumped her nose against his. "Well.. It's good to see you Bunnypaw." He shuffled his paws slightly, his ears again switching back and forth. There were too many cats at this gathering although he supposed that together they would roughly be the sizes of two clans. It was unusual for him to be this disturbed by the sounds but he tried to focus on her words and when she thought he was insulting her he said hurriedly, "Eh... No. I just meant... most of Windclan cats are skinny. Like that brown tabby tom over there." He gestured to the three cats that were sitting not too far off from them. The tom seemed extremely skinny for a Windclan cat. "You.. You look more like me. Or more like a Thunderclan if it is an insult to be called a Riverclan cat." Not thinking that he might insult the she-cat by calling her a Thunderclan either the tom sat back on his haunches. "Like you basically isn't a scrawny rabbit chasers like most of your clan. I would like to think I resemble a fishing cat a lot... "

"Ya know with my big shoulders - they're somewhat big I think. - and my paws and fur. My father always told me I had the sleekest fur out of my siblings and I. I don't ever get wet really when I swim... Its nice but its also a slight problem. When its hot I like to swim but I don't ever get as cooled down as my littermates. Cause the cold never really sticks. What do you Windclan cats do on a sunny day? Stay down in rabbit burrows don't you? How could you ever go down into one though? I heard some of your hunters chase rabbits all the way to their nests. What a waste of effort when you can just have a nice time by the river and wait for the fish to show up."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:50 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She was a bit surprised and slowly quit curling up,” Mine threw rocks at me, and none of the queens stopped me as a kit.” She replied
"Once I had to wrestle all of them. I was so scared!" Cherrypaw said.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old May 16th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
As Shinefang made his way to the medicine cat meeting spot, Tallmarsh finally followed suit. She wondered how the battle had gone in the other Clans. She was sure the other medicine cats were equally busy. She wouldn't be the one to tell the others what happened. And she wouldn't be the one to talk first. Instead, she sat down at the meeting spot and scanned her good eye over the crowd for Daydream. The ShadowClanner was nowhere to be found. Were they demoted? Tallmarsh hated for that to be her first train of thought, but with everything that happened recently, she wouldn't be surprised if another high rank got demoted. It seemed that no one could keep a rank for very long these days. In spite of herself, Tallmarsh mumbled out a quiet, "Hello."
@Rosemew @Dipper
One of the old tom's torn ears gave a flick as he heard a muttered voice. He gave a small, sidelong glance and would have said nothing had he not noticed that familiar way the shecat who spoke held her head. It was the same, slightly off kilter way he held his own to look at something more directly with his remaining. So he spared more than a glance for the shecat. She was tall, younger that him, but what cat wasn't. And sure enough, one eye seemed to be better than the other. He looked away then and muttered a quick "Hey," back to her. He didn't ask her name. Why bother?

Old May 16th, 2019, 11:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Mintberry was watching and listening to the leader give their news, however her green gaze drifted to a hauntingly familiar orange pelt sitting not too far from her at the base of the rocks. Where did she know that pelt from? Who was it even? A new deputy? Unsure of the feline, she found herself creeping a little closer to investigate. Perhaps their scent would give it away? Without really thinking about it, Mintberry was staring at Lionstorm very intensely. If he were to notice, it'd be an awkward explanation.
Lionstorm wasn't blind. He could see the tuxedo female creep toward him, and his eyes narrowed as he watched her. There was something... oddly familiar about her, but he didn't know what that could be.

Curious, he made his way toward her, the tip of his tail twitching. "You know, a lot of cats don't like being stared down."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 17th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Lionstorm wasn't blind. He could see the tuxedo female creep toward him, and his eyes narrowed as he watched her. There was something... oddly familiar about her, but he didn't know what that could be.

Curious, he made his way toward her, the tip of his tail twitching. "You know, a lot of cats don't like being stared down."
Mintberry's felt the heat flush under her pelt as her act of staring was noticed. She wanted to cringe and run away, but now she had to face this tom. She cleared her throat, straightening up to try and make herself look dignified, although her smaller stature failed her. "Ahah, yeah, I'm one of those, my apologies," she replied. The tom's scent finally drifted into her nose... RiverClan... and... there was something oddly familiar. Had they crossed paths before? Her brows furrowed in thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel97 View Post
Snakecharm flicked his ears in surprise a smile spreading over his face, with a purr he gave the other cat a lick on his head, "Well done!" he purred warmly , genuine happiness in his voice and eyes. The tuxedo was a few moons older than Cedarbug but that didn't stop him from liking the young tom and admiring his positivity. Flicking his long tail he smiled again, listening to his news a chuckle leaving his lips, " Unfortunately nothing exciting has happened to me yet. " he said lightly, " I haven't had an apprentice yet either. " he mewed, " Id sure like one though. " he gave another smile eyes glowing brightly.
Cedarbug's pelt burned with embarrassment from being licked and excitement from the approval. "Aw man, well I hope you get some excitement soon and maybe an apprentice! I guess I'm still too new at being a warrior to have one right now, but I can't wait!" the thought made the warrior's body vibrate with excitement. That was something that Cedarbug never outgrew. "So... your leader said the clan turned on each other too. I guess the Dark Forest was after all the clans," he frowned slightly. It was a horrible thing for them to have gone through, now everyone was suspicious of each other.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 17th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed

@SuspiciousMindz
Quote:
Cedarbug's pelt burned with embarrassment from being licked and excitement from the approval. "Aw man, well I hope you get some excitement soon and maybe an apprentice! I guess I'm still too new at being a warrior to have one right now, but I can't wait!" the thought made the warrior's body vibrate with excitement. That was something that Cedarbug never outgrew. "So... your leader said the clan turned on each other too. I guess the Dark Forest was after all the clans," he frowned slightly. It was a horrible thing for them to have gone through, now everyone was suspicious of each other.

Snakecharm gave him a smile, " Maybe we could make some excitement? " his words were completely innocent, " Maybe we could go look for some interesting critters at the border sometime soon. " his smile stayed at the thought of hanging out with Cedarbug outside the gathering, it was the only safe place for other cats to speak. Ears flicking the tuxedo gave a huff, " Yeah... " he wasn't too keen on speaking of the betrayal, in fact it almost made him sick to think of it. Their beloved and loyal Clanmates turning on each other.. The tomcat looked at his paws for a moment before looking back at his companion, he took a little bit of pleasure knowing that Cedarbug, our of anyone he knew, would never turn on him, and that thought made his heart flutter and his belly tighten. Snakecharm, for all his flaunting and snarky words, was loyal to the core, he would never let anything come between he and his Clan or he and Cedarbug, he thought highly about the younger cat and wished deeply they were in the same Clan, just so he had someone to talk to all the time, someone to count on. Huffing again he looked around them and noticed all the cats were still in their Clans, at least those who were still on edge, and then there were those like the two of them mingling like it should be.

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze
Old May 18th, 2019, 05:14 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnpaw listened intently to the leaders as they spoke of Clan affairs, trying to soak in every word that they shared. Having never truly experienced the entirety a gathering before, he was thoroughly enamored by everything, all of it: the crowd of cats, how the leaders carried themselves and what they spoke of as important happenings within the Clan. Most intriguingly, how they regarded one another. It’d been especially enjoyable conversing with Snailpaw, a connection he would’ve otherwise never been able to forge since they were of different alliances… and that thought reminded him briefly of Cinderpaw, recalling their run-in at the border. The memory of their discussion warmed him, and with some hope, he attempted to scan the sea of felines for any sign of her.

Several seconds of searching yielded a heartbeat-skipping result, as he was pretty sure Cinderpaw had fallen within his line of sight… but to approach, that was now the issue he inwardly debated, uncertain if that would be considered weird — he didn’t want to embarrass himself or her. Perhaps she had friends that she’d prefer to be talking with, but he still hesitantly padded closer, remaining very lukewarm in his approach as if ready to bolt if she displayed any sort of displeasure with his presence.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Closed Thread