Last post by sylvia26
Today 09:45 AM

Old May 20th, 2019, 08:04 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Having just finished a patrol, Flintspirit had decided to hang back for a while, as the other cats in the patrol group had headed back to camp for some well-needed rest. It hadn’t been the dawn patrol, but with the heat gradually creeping in he knew that his clanmembers were more prone to being tired more often with the drowsy heat that plagued the clans during light hours.
Though, with the snap of a twig, the dark-furred tom became alert, ears angling towards the noise and nose twitching as he breathed in the scents around him. His hackles stood un-raised, as he caught the familiar scent of his own clan wafting through the air. Must just be someone out on a walk. He decided he would investigate. Not because he was suspicious of the cat or anything, but because he was looking for someone to socialize with. The patrol had been a littlest heated, a couple of the cats not getting along, and he simply needed some positive energy to refuel his system. With a new purpose in his step, Flintspirit rounded the outcropping branches of a large bush to spot a she-cat in front of him. Hoping she hadn’t wanted to be alone, he stepped out from behind the bush and came up next to her, making sure to appear friendly. “Hey there...” He studied her, scouring his brain for a name. He’d gotten better at names, but there were certainly those that still got away from him. Umm. Robinwind? No that’s not her... Sparrow- Nope... Wren.. Wrenfeather! His eyes lit up as he caught the name, the recognition snapping into place. “Wrenfeather. Hunting, are we?” His green eyes green slightly nervous upon seeing the prey she held. Usually cats went to hunt alone when they wanted to be alone. He hoped he hadn’t intruded where he was not wanted.
Wrenfeather heard and then spotted Flintspirit appear through the bracken, and she flicked her ears. Yes, she'd gone out hunting hoping for some alone time away from ThunderClan - other cats could be so annoying, but she never minded the deputy's company very much. After all, this hunting alone thing wasn't working very well for her anyway. "Yes, I'm hunting," she replied with a frustrated flick of her tail, "Not very good at it," she tossed the sparrow across the clearing with a forepaw so that it landed at the gray tom's forepaws. "It's been nearly an hour, and that's all I've got. Some hunter, aren't I?" she groaned.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 21st, 2019, 07:01 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Dreamdance looked at her and remembered a place he used to hunt at all the time. "I know where to go. Follow me.", he meowed. He began to walk slowly towards it.
"Ok!" Goldenflower said and followed him, curiousity showing in her eyes.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:05 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Kiwifeathers’ heart beat fast as the tom neared her. It had to be Thistleheart didn’t it? The black cat didn’t make a sound as she peered down at him. She slowly climbed own one branch silently. “I’m coming down.” She meowed. Her green eyes looked at him as she focused on stranding her breath. She climbed down until she was a few branches from ground level. It’s close to the ground but I can get up if I need to. She was silent until she meowed “Sorry, I was trying to figure out if you were trespassing or not.” She meowed quickly.
(;-; I think it is writers block)
{Sorry this is late}

Thistleheart was surprised when a warrior came down from the tree. He'd suspected an apprentice not a full grown molly. Tail twitching he studied her, her excuse made since. Though he wouldn't have gone the same measures she had. Letting out a slight huff through his nostrils the gray and white tabby waited to see if she's come all the way down. It appeared she wasn't. "Well you weren't to quiet about it. Next time try watching were your going, it might be a real intruder." He explained tail twitching. His prey was lost but he wasn't to keen of chatting randomly. Looking over the molly he tried to identify her. "Your Kiwifeather right?" The tom asked slightly glancing aeay. He was unsure he wasn't the most likeable or sociable cat in ThunderClan.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 22nd, 2019, 07:19 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Sorry this is late}

Thistleheart was surprised when a warrior came down from the tree. He'd suspected an apprentice not a full grown molly. Tail twitching he studied her, her excuse made since. Though he wouldn't have gone the same measures she had. Letting out a slight huff through his nostrils the gray and white tabby waited to see if she's come all the way down. It appeared she wasn't. "Well you weren't to quiet about it. Next time try watching were your going, it might be a real intruder." He explained tail twitching. His prey was lost but he wasn't to keen of chatting randomly. Looking over the molly he tried to identify her. "Your Kiwifeather right?" The tom asked slightly glancing aeay. He was unsure he wasn't the most likeable or sociable cat in ThunderClan.
Yeah. Again I’m really sorry.” She meowed looking down at her paws. When he said her name she jumped. She had completely forgotten were she had been. “That.... is my name. Your name is Thistleheart? If I’m not mistaken.” Kiwifeather meowed jumping down from the branch. “ You were hunting right? I was on the path of a mouse when I heard you. I can see if I can make up for your catch.” Kiwifeather meowed. This was something she did a lot. The black cat sat and awaited his response.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old May 22nd, 2019, 06:31 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Rain'Paw nodded somewhat embarrassed at how nervous she came off as."O-Okay!".She looked at him determination to succeed filled her eyes but her negative mindset.'I-I'm probably going to fail this...like always..'.she sighed a little.

Lemoneyes felt his eyes narrowed at the stammering of the apprentice. He turned his attention to the lesson, speaking in a stern voice, well as stern as he could muster. But he sounded more uninterested than anything. "Show me your hunters crouch first." he told, giving a flick of his tail, shifting slightly. "Once you do that, I can share my amazing hunting skills with you." he grinned slightly. Lemoneyes personally thought he was one of the top hunters in his clan, seeing as his brown and black pelt helped him easily blend in with the surroundings. Though, in leafbare he considered himself the worst Hunter. Ever. He stuck out like a sore thumb in the snow.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 23rd, 2019, 09:33 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Wrenfeather heard and then spotted Flintspirit appear through the bracken, and she flicked her ears. Yes, she'd gone out hunting hoping for some alone time away from ThunderClan - other cats could be so annoying, but she never minded the deputy's company very much. After all, this hunting alone thing wasn't working very well for her anyway. "Yes, I'm hunting," she replied with a frustrated flick of her tail, "Not very good at it," she tossed the sparrow across the clearing with a forepaw so that it landed at the gray tom's forepaws. "It's been nearly an hour, and that's all I've got. Some hunter, aren't I?" she groaned.

He watched with amusement as the sparrow was tossed to his paws, and he moved his tail, dusting the prey off with a few quick swipes of the fluffy appendage. Then he raised his green eyes back to Wrenfeather. “Hey, you still caught something!” He picked up the bird and trotted over to the she-cat, setting it gently next to her paws. “That’s more to show for than I usually get. I’m a terrible hunter.” He gave her a sideways smirk, his ears flicking ever so slightly with his movements. “I bet you can’t be as terrible of a hunter as I am.” Flintspirit was speaking the truth. He’d never been a great hunter, even in his younger moons. He was excellent with fighting, and had an incredible sense of hearing. But when he would try to actually catch the prey, his coordination would fail him. As well as any patience. He wasn’t the most patient cat in the world.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 23rd, 2019 at 09:34 PM.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:20 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He watched with amusement as the sparrow was tossed to his paws, and he moved his tail, dusting the prey off with a few quick swipes of the fluffy appendage. Then he raised his green eyes back to Wrenfeather. “Hey, you still caught something!” He picked up the bird and trotted over to the she-cat, setting it gently next to her paws. “That’s more to show for than I usually get. I’m a terrible hunter.” He gave her a sideways smirk, his ears flicking ever so slightly with his movements. “I bet you can’t be as terrible of a hunter as I am.” Flintspirit was speaking the truth. He’d never been a great hunter, even in his younger moons. He was excellent with fighting, and had an incredible sense of hearing. But when he would try to actually catch the prey, his coordination would fail him. As well as any patience. He wasn’t the most patient cat in the world.
Wrenfeather let out a little sigh, studying the prey at her paws and then more closely examining Flintspirit's expression. She twitched her tail and shrugged, "Welcome to the club, then," she meowed jokingly, lifting her head to look about her. "Seeing as we're both bad hunters, maybe we could work together and try to catch something between the two of us?" her ears flicked backward and forward smoothly as she spoke. She'd never really known the ThunderClan deputy, but she found him more friendly than she'd first assumed and that was something more than she expected from another cat. Why not try to make a new friend? Tigerstripe isn't around anymore, and she couldn't blame me for moving on.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; May 24th, 2019 at 09:20 AM.
Old May 25th, 2019, 06:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Lemoneyes felt his eyes narrowed at the stammering of the apprentice. He turned his attention to the lesson, speaking in a stern voice, well as stern as he could muster. But he sounded more uninterested than anything. "Show me your hunters crouch first." he told, giving a flick of his tail, shifting slightly. "Once you do that, I can share my amazing hunting skills with you." he grinned slightly. Lemoneyes personally thought he was one of the top hunters in his clan, seeing as his brown and black pelt helped him easily blend in with the surroundings. Though, in leafbare he considered himself the worst Hunter. Ever. He stuck out like a sore thumb in the snow.
Rain'Paw nodded quickly,frantic to get this right she crouched down making sure that most of the pressure wasn't going into her front paws, she kept low to the ground but made sure she wasn't too low that her fur could be heard scraping the ground."I-I-Is this good?". She stuttered.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old May 25th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Who can relate?

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rainrose padded in, planning to work on some moves before her snack of vole. She nodded toward the cats and sat down. "Whatcha working on?" She meowed, her plumy tail waving. Rainrose was getting a little heavy off of the prey the clan had been catching recently.
Old May 25th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Ok!" Goldenflower said and followed him, curiousity showing in her eyes.
Dreamdance walked over to an open place with just two trees. He glanced at Goldenflower with a smile. "Here we are.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do