by BEAR.
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:27 PM

Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:14 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default poppy's beginning [OPEN]

Ugh, gross.

Poppy cringed as she crunched on the dry, hard pellets left out by Two-Legs for strays like herself. The three-legged loner crouched in front of a Two-Leg nest, hesitantly eating the disgusting pellets. She hated eating this food, but sometimes it was the only thing she could find to eat, and she hadn't eaten yesterday, so she was starving. Finally having eaten enough to satisfy her, the siamese molly bounded away and down an alley to find something else to do. Maybe she could find a nice, warm, dry spot to sleep? She stopped when she caught the scent of another cat. She bristled. It was night, so she was unable to see the cat, but she knew someone was there.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: poppy's beginning [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Ugh, gross.

Poppy cringed as she crunched on the dry, hard pellets left out by Two-Legs for strays like herself. The three-legged loner crouched in front of a Two-Leg nest, hesitantly eating the disgusting pellets. She hated eating this food, but sometimes it was the only thing she could find to eat, and she hadn't eaten yesterday, so she was starving. Finally having eaten enough to satisfy her, the siamese molly bounded away and down an alley to find something else to do. Maybe she could find a nice, warm, dry spot to sleep? She stopped when she caught the scent of another cat. She bristled. It was night, so she was unable to see the cat, but she knew someone was there.
Crystal lifted her head hearing another cat. Her fur stood up a bit in fear and she took deep breaths to try and sooth herself. Crystal cursed herself for not getting home earlier. "Hello," she said as non threateningly as possible.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old May 24th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

♡ @Delta
♡ @Dovekit12

Minx walked past a couple of two-leg homes, keeping on the sidewalk to keep safe from any monsters going by. She listened to noises with her only ear. A couple of cats came to her view in the front. One looked normal, but the other only had three legs. She trotted over to the cats. "Do any of you know how to get out of here?", she asked. Minx wasn't a kittypet and had rejected it since she was just a tiny kit when she had ran away from her two-leg home.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 24th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
♡ @Delta
♡ @Dovekit12

Minx walked past a couple of two-leg homes, keeping on the sidewalk to keep safe from any monsters going by. She listened to noises with her only ear. A couple of cats came to her view in the front. One looked normal, but the other only had three legs. She trotted over to the cats. "Do any of you know how to get out of here?", she asked. Minx wasn't a kittypet and had rejected it since she was just a tiny kit when she had ran away from her two-leg home.
Crystal jumped a bit as another strange cat walked up. She wasn't used to being this far away from her two-legs at night. Both theses cats were both pretty scruffy and that made her nervous. Trying to hide this nervousness she walked a bit closer and said, “no, sorry. This is about as far as I’ve ever been.”

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old May 29th, 2019, 07:01 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Dovekit12
@PotaDOS

Poppy straightened up, surprised but thankful that these two cats weren't menacing. "Uh, hi! I know the way to the forest," she said. "I can take you if you'd like." She hadn't been to the forest in what seemed like forever, but any excuse to get out of Two-Leg Place was a good one. The only reason she even hung around was because she knew she could easily get food here. Hunting with three legs was much more difficult, and the forest was already low on prey.
Old May 29th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Crazy cat lady

Talking Re: poppy's beginning [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post

@Dovekit12
@PotaDOS

Poppy straightened up, surprised but thankful that these two cats weren't menacing. "Uh, hi! I know the way to the forest," she said. "I can take you if you'd like." She hadn't been to the forest in what seemed like forever, but any excuse to get out of Two-Leg Place was a good one. The only reason she even hung around was because she knew she could easily get food here. Hunting with three legs was much more difficult, and the forest was already low on prey.
“Ooo I’ll come too!” Crystals said excited for an adventure. Don’t get her wrong, she loved her twolegs, but their kits were exhausting. She would jump at any chance to get away for a while, and she loves adventure.

Old May 30th, 2019, 01:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

~ @Delta | @Dovekit12 ~

Minx looked at the kittypet then back at Poppy. "Thank you. I'm not used to all these noises and so I just want to get out of here.", she meowed. The molly had been wandering here for a couple of days and just wanted to find her way back to the forest. Minx didn't mind Crystal coming with them. They could learn a few things from one another. She looked and heard barking behind a fence. Minx relaxed after realizing that it couldn't get them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do