HIHI!
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:48 PM

Old July 22nd, 2019, 04:39 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default He did WHAT?! [private]

@Tempest's Song
Jasmine was smiling brightly as she walked down the sidewalk. She felt like her suspicions about Tiger were probably nothing and she needed to stop stressing. There was just something about him that wasn't right... It was true that she liked him. She decided to stop thinking about it and start looking for a new friend.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 06:22 PM
She Sang like the Wind

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: He did WHAT?! [private]

Creampuff was looking for drama.

With her tail held up high and her blue eyes flashing snootily, she looked exactly like the kind of cat who was important enough to be remembered. But, then again, she was, wasn't she.
Her eyes scanned hungrily over the lawns of the other houses, trying to see if she could get a new juicy piece of drama. Swiping her tounge over her lips, her eyes found a newcomer shehad not met yet. With a smirk of interest, she began to pad over to her.
"Hello, darling." she began. "I don't think I've seen you before, not around here at least- wait."
That.. smell. So farmiliar, yet at the same time, so- so...
Repulsive. That was the word she was looking for.
"Tch," she snarled, her eyes hardening. "I should of known you'd be one of his playthings. And to think that I wanted to get away from him. Did he send you here to annoy me? Well, if so... you can tell him that if I see you again, I'm going to find him and scratch that idiotic smirk right off his ugly face!"

My son, Fogpaws' edgy finder. (Watch out- it's sharp!)

All my cats!

Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:01 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest's Song View Post
Creampuff was looking for drama.

With her tail held up high and her blue eyes flashing snootily, she looked exactly like the kind of cat who was important enough to be remembered. But, then again, she was, wasn't she.
Her eyes scanned hungrily over the lawns of the other houses, trying to see if she could get a new juicy piece of drama. Swiping her tounge over her lips, her eyes found a newcomer shehad not met yet. With a smirk of interest, she began to pad over to her.
"Hello, darling." she began. "I don't think I've seen you before, not around here at least- wait."
That.. smell. So farmiliar, yet at the same time, so- so...
Repulsive. That was the word she was looking for.
"Tch," she snarled, her eyes hardening. "I should of known you'd be one of his playthings. And to think that I wanted to get away from him. Did he send you here to annoy me? Well, if so... you can tell him that if I see you again, I'm going to find him and scratch that idiotic smirk right off his ugly face!"
Jasmine took step back, obviously confused. "Plaything? Him? Hold up-" Her eyes widened as she realized who she was talking about "Tiger? You know him? And what did you mean Plaything?" Her mind was filling with questions. How did this cat know him? Why did ahe hate Him so much? What did she mean by 'plaything'?
Old July 22nd, 2019, 09:15 PM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Jasmine took step back, obviously confused. "Plaything? Him? Hold up-" Her eyes widened as she realized who she was talking about "Tiger? You know him? And what did you mean Plaything?" Her mind was filling with questions. How did this cat know him? Why did ahe hate Him so much? What did she mean by 'plaything'?
"Tiger?" the she-cat said in an obnoxiously high voice. "You know him? And what do you mean plaything?"

"Playing dumb, eh?" hissed Creampuff, rage making her bristle. "Of course I know that foul tom! I can't stand him! He makes you feel allll special, then he shows his true colors."

Creampuff wanted to claw this cats' ears right off. She had to be playing dumb- who hadn't heard about what he had done to her? She had made sure to muddy his name as much as possible. Was this idiotic cat that much out of the loop? Maybe- but, no. She had made sure every cat in her vincinity knew what the monster had done.

All my cats!

Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:14 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Tiger?" the she-cat said in an obnoxiously high voice. "You know him? And what do you mean plaything?"

"Playing dumb, eh?" hissed Creampuff, rage making her bristle. "Of course I know that foul tom! I can't stand him! He makes you feel allll special, then he shows his true colors."

Creampuff wanted to claw this cats' ears right off. She had to be playing dumb- who hadn't heard about what he had done to her? She had made sure to muddy his name as much as possible. Was this idiotic cat that much out of the loop? Maybe- but, no. She had made sure every cat in her vincinity knew what the monster had done.
Jasmines eyes widened at this. "Ok, I think I have some explaining to do." She said with a sigh. "I live by myself and im not from around here. I met tiger a few days ago and he needed somewhere to stay. So I let him stay with me even though he flirts s waaaaay too much. Um and I kinda like him but there's something off about him....." She muttered the last part. It had been true that she had suspicions about the tom. She sighed and looked back at the she cat. "I have a few questions. Why do you hate him so much? What did he do to you?" She asked, really wanting to know.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 03:02 PM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Jasmines eyes widened at this. "Ok, I think I have some explaining to do." She said with a sigh. "I live by myself and im not from around here. I met tiger a few days ago and he needed somewhere to stay. So I let him stay with me even though he flirts s waaaaay too much. Um and I kinda like him but there's something off about him....." She muttered the last part. It had been true that she had suspicions about the tom. She sighed and looked back at the she cat. "I have a few questions. Why do you hate him so much? What did he do to you?" She asked, really wanting to know.
"Ok, I think I have some explaining to do."

Creampuff's scathing glare remained, yet she sat down in front of the cat, ready to see whatever idiotic things Tiger had told this cat to say to her. "I live by myself and I'm not from around here."

Maybe... she didn't know? Creampuff shook her head, of course she would. But as the she-cat forged on, she realized that she really didn't know.

"I met Tiger a few days ago, and he needed somewhere to stay. So, I let him stay with me even though he flirts waaaay too much."

"That's the tiger I know," Creampuff grumbled to herself. "He brings you in and then- onky then- does he show his true colors."

Jasmine looked uncomfortable. "Um- and, I kinda like him." This prompted another smirk from Creampuff. Same old story, as always.

"I have a few questions. Why do you hate him so much? What did he do to you."

Creampuff laughed, slowly shaking her head. "You really don't know, do you?"
In any other situation, she would have walked away from questions evasive as this, but she decided that the poor she-cat should at least get a chance before Tiger broke her, too.

"I was like you," she began. "Young. Inexperienced. Not truly understanding the world."

"I ran into a couple... problems, and got on the bad side of some neighborhood toms. Tiger saved me from them- acted like a hero when he was the true villan. And, I fell for it! Just as I'm sure you did."

With a lash of her tail, she spat: "I fell head over paws for him! I would do anything he wanted me to, I was such a pushover! Ugh- no, I was a lovestruck idiot, seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses."

"I didn't see things correctly, because I was sooo in love." Creampuff stuck her tongue out in disgust. "I didn't know that he was abusing me- not until I found out I was expecting his kits."

"I was an idiot. Truly, an idiot. I though he loved me. When things started going wrong, and he blamed me, I though it was true. I though I was the one at fault."

"When I finally had my kits, I thought he'd be happy with me- stay with me forever, you know? Turns out, he was hiding his true nature- he's a sexist pig!"

"I tried to hold on, for as long as I could, until he attacked me and my kits! I ran- I had no other options. I don't know what happened to my poor kits. He might even have killed! And- well, I would usually never admit this, but- it was my fault. If only I could have seen the warning signs and gotten away from that relationship as fast as possible."

Creampuff sudddenly stared up into Jasmine's eyes.

"You may not believe me, but this is the truth. I must warn- before he can hurt you and play you like he did me, get out of that relationship. Kick him out! He will only bring woe to your life."

"And, if you do try to keep him around, don't be fooled. As soon as you see the red flags popping up, get away as fast as possible."

All my cats!

Old July 23rd, 2019, 03:08 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Ok, I think I have some explaining to do."

Creampuff's scathing glare remained, yet she sat down in front of the cat, ready to see whatever idiotic things Tiger had told this cat to say to her. "I live by myself and I'm not from around here."

Maybe... she didn't know? Creampuff shook her head, of course she would. But as the she-cat forged on, she realized that she really didn't know.

"I met Tiger a few days ago, and he needed somewhere to stay. So, I let him stay with me even though he flirts waaaay too much."

"That's the tiger I know," Creampuff grumbled to herself. "He brings you in and then- onky then- does he show his true colors."

Jasmine looked uncomfortable. "Um- and, I kinda like him." This prompted another smirk from Creampuff. Same old story, as always.

"I have a few questions. Why do you hate him so much? What did he do to you."

Creampuff laughed, slowly shaking her head. "You really don't know, do you?"
In any other situation, she would have walked away from questions evasive as this, but she decided that the poor she-cat should at least get a chance before Tiger broke her, too.

"I was like you," she began. "Young. Inexperienced. Not truly understanding the world."

"I ran into a couple... problems, and got on the bad side of some neighborhood toms. Tiger saved me from them- acted like a hero when he was the true villan. And, I fell for it! Just as I'm sure you did."

With a lash of her tail, she spat: "I fell head over paws for him! I would do anything he wanted me to, I was such a pushover! Ugh- no, I was a lovestruck idiot, seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses."

"I didn't see things correctly, because I was sooo in love." Creampuff stuck her tongue out in disgust. "I didn't know that he was abusing me- not until I found out I was expecting his kits."

"I was an idiot. Truly, an idiot. I though he loved me. When things started going wrong, and he blamed me, I though it was true. I though I was the one at fault."

"When I finally had my kits, I thought he'd be happy with me- stay with me forever, you know? Turns out, he was hiding his true nature- he's a sexist pig!"

"I tried to hold on, for as long as I could, until he attacked me and my kits! I ran- I had no other options. I don't know what happened to my poor kits. He might even have killed! And- well, I would usually never admit this, but- it was my fault. If only I could have seen the warning signs and gotten away from that relationship as fast as possible."

Creampuff sudddenly stared up into Jasmine's eyes.

"You may not believe me, but this is the truth. I must warn- before he can hurt you and play you like he did me, get out of that relationship. Kick him out! He will only bring woe to your life."

"And, if you do try to keep him around, don't be fooled. As soon as you see the red flags popping up, get away as fast as possible."
Jasmines eyes widened as she took all this in. He couldn't have. No he wouldn't. Thats when she realized something. He would. She took a deep breath as she tried to calm herself down. "I-I have to g-go" She said, not giving the she cat time to answer as she ran off back from where she camw from. She had to get rid of Tiger.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 03:11 PM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Jasmines eyes widened as she took all this in. He couldn't have. No he wouldn't. Thats when she realized something. He would. She took a deep breath as she tried to calm herself down. "I-I have to g-go" She said, not giving the she cat time to answer as she ran off back from where she camw from. She had to get rid of Tiger.
Creampuff watched as the she-cat sprinted down the street, her tail flying behind her. She hoped Jasmine didn't decide to think that she was lying. She wasn't, and any cat with the least bit of sense could figure that out.

Well, that was all she could do. With a sigh, she stood and turned, padding carefully away. Her eyes glittered as she began to search the streets, once more, for a new bit of drama.

Or, at least, someone that she could tell all about her run in with Jasmine.

All my cats!