Yesterday 11:31 PM

Old October 9th, 2019, 05:38 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce gave a pure of deep contentment, and gave a small laugh, burying her muzzle in his fur. She smiled, tucking her tail around him. She purred again, and looked up at Cascadespirit. She would protect him, and love him with her life.
"I love you so much..." She mewed, her voice trailing off. She felt a small ball of fear erupts inside of her. What if Cascadespirit was attacked by the rouges? What if she lost him? What if-
She was brought back to reality by the touch of her fur. She purred. I'll just have to live him like there's no tomorrow.

@Nebby

They sat there, purring in content, not even bothering about anything. StarClan looked down on them.
I love you Kiwibounce..

@Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old October 9th, 2019, 07:35 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
They sat there, purring in content, not even bothering about anything. StarClan looked down on them.
I love you Kiwibounce..

@Lilyfur2
Kiwibounce grinned and batted his muzzle affectionately. She gave a small purr of content and amusement, resting her head against Cascadespirit's chest.
"You know what, Cascadespirit?"

@Nebby

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 10th, 2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Kiwibounce grinned and batted his muzzle affectionately. She gave a small purr of content and amusement, resting her head against Cascadespirit's chest.
"You know what, Cascadespirit?"

@Nebby
"What?" He murmured, looking at her in the eyes.

@Lilyfur2

•••

Character Site
Old October 10th, 2019, 02:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

All so beautifully wilted under a fresh powdery layer of snow. The satisfying turn of the seasons reaping with it the death of those pretty little flowers. She wondered now, how they laid so dead while it snowed when come newleaf they sprang to life. She’d sit and ponder that for a moment.. perhaps they shrunk into the ground and remainder there for the worse of the seasons only to reappear once again. How wise.
Perhaps she’d never know their secrets, perhaps she was far to young. She pawed aside a wilted blue bell, shaking off the snow like a sparrow shaking snow from its shoulders in the dawn hours. She was pleased to see its vibrant blue had only dulled and not entirely wilted to grey. In a sense it represented the clan. It’s willingness only to withdraw in its vibrancy only to return when the time was right. How long would it be before shadowclan popped up from the snow? She lifted herself tenderly and went on her way, a graceful yet threelegged hobble. The snow carved a delicate untouched path through the foliage, once where bustling apprentices raced up and down the rabbit trails in playful delight. It was a dramatic shift from the normalcy of life, where there was green it was lively. Cats promised not to go hungry overnight, when the heavens brought snow upon them it shrouded their next meal in a hazy mystery. There was no assurance with the coming of the cold weather.

Unlike most, it was perhaps one of her favourite times. The fresh snow melted within a few days washing all the mud away with it, leaving them with a few days before the really cold weather started. This process was repeated a few times during this particular season until the solid snow came. She wondered now how long this cold patch would last. The awkward hobble slowed as she rounded a corner heading for the clearing and her favorite stump, just enough breaks in the trees to see the sky clearly. A dainty smile touched her lips when she approached, rubbing her head up against its smooth exterior. She came often to daydream or think. Sharpening her claws was always a secondary thought. She remembered coming here in her younger days, other apprentices hadn’t taken to kindly to her three legs, and would often tease her for not being able to hunt like other warriors and even the day she’d attempted to climb this stump.. which had been larger at the time. Perhaps she came here in spite of her youth, she could make it in one graceful leap. In the end she ended up winning.
Bunching her powerful hind legs she leapt up onto the stump, trying her best with three legs to stabilize herself and not go tumbling off the other side. Successfully landing and sweeping away a wet layer of snow and plopping down onto her haunches. Unlike most other shadowclanners she had been left unscathed during the battle. In fact she hadn’t attended at all, which was disappointing to say the least, but she supposed a three legged warrior wasn’t much help compared to able bodied senior warriors and apprentices. Awkwardly she lowered herself onto her side shuffling so her shoulder could prop her up comfortably. She had yet to find her usefulness to the clan, she could hunt, it just took twice as much work and impeccable timing, she could patrol- slower then most. She always wondered how others thought of her, did they think she needed to retire into the elders den? To perhaps go to the two legs in search of refuge? She flicked her tail in practical annoyance. ”Not worth wasting your thoughts on. They can think what they like to think.” she reassured herself quietly, drawing in a shaky breath and tilting her head back to examine the clouds. “You are quite silly Cliffheart. Why bother”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 10th, 2019, 03:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory was Antstep's "safe place," so to speak. She came out here when she didn't feel like being around the other cats; it made things easier for her, living in the Clan and all. She loved ShadowClan, of course, and most of her clanmates were nice, but it was hard to get privacy out here. The cover of the territory allowed her to slip away and stay out of sight if needed, although she'd converse with whoever showed up, most of the time. Most warriors who came out here were looking for the same thing; a little peace and quiet. They were nice enough to talk with her if she approached them, but usually, they'd go their separate ways after a few minutes. Antstep didn't mind; she could entertain herself as well or better when she was alone.

It wasn't hard to find things to do out here; in the evenings, the sky turned gorgeous shades of purples and pinks and oranges that always put her in a good mood. It was the same in the early mornings. In the afternoons, she would hunt, which was why she was out here now. The Clan could always use all the prey it could get, and Antstep was a fairly good hunter; not the best, by any means, but she was good enough that she could usually catch a couple of things. Anything to help ShadowClan, right? At the moment, prey was becoming scarcer. The cold weather was beginning to set in, and Anstep knew it wouldn't be long before leaf-bare struck and with it, a shortage of prey. She slipped through the territory as silently as she could, keeping low to the ground as she did so, her tail drawing a light path behind her.

@RedHead

His golden pelt made him stick out against the dark greens of the forest, but Canarysong was still an excellent hunter. He crept silently across the ground, green eyes trained on the squirrel just a few fox-lengths in front of him. His tail was held steady as he rocked back on his haunches, preparing a leap that would take him soaring towards the squirrel. He opened his mouth to check the scent one more time, his ear-tips confirming he was upwind of the creature. He wouldn’t be detected.
With one final rock of his haunches, Canarysong leaped forwards, claws outstretched towards the fuzzy creature. It noticed him and tried to scramble, but it was already too late. He had it under his paws and killed within the next few seconds. The tomcat stood, looking down proudly at his catch. It was a plump squirrel, probably one of the last few they would have before the colder months set in. “I’ve still got it!” He purred to himself, before a new scent entered his nose that made him prick his ears.
It was another Shadowclan cat, a female, from what he could smell. Canarysong’s ears feel slightly. He’d hoped to not run into any other cat while he was out here. He didn’t want confrontation right now, as he was going through a lot of struggles and currently looked absolutely ragged. He was getting better, but still not at his best. With a sigh, the tom just accepted that she was coming this way anyways and had probably already caught his scent. So he forced a smile onto his face that didn’t quite reach his eyes as she neared. “Hey there.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:25 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"What?" He murmured, looking at her in the eyes.

@Lilyfur2
Kiwibounce purred, looking back at him affectionately.
"I think I know who'll be my mate."

@Nebby

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 10th, 2019, 04:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

His golden pelt made him stick out against the dark greens of the forest, but Canarysong was still an excellent hunter. He crept silently across the ground, green eyes trained on the squirrel just a few fox-lengths in front of him. His tail was held steady as he rocked back on his haunches, preparing a leap that would take him soaring towards the squirrel. He opened his mouth to check the scent one more time, his ear-tips confirming he was upwind of the creature. He wouldn’t be detected.
With one final rock of his haunches, Canarysong leaped forwards, claws outstretched towards the fuzzy creature. It noticed him and tried to scramble, but it was already too late. He had it under his paws and killed within the next few seconds. The tomcat stood, looking down proudly at his catch. It was a plump squirrel, probably one of the last few they would have before the colder months set in. “I’ve still got it!” He purred to himself, before a new scent entered his nose that made him prick his ears.
It was another Shadowclan cat, a female, from what he could smell. Canarysong’s ears feel slightly. He’d hoped to not run into any other cat while he was out here. He didn’t want confrontation right now, as he was going through a lot of struggles and currently looked absolutely ragged. He was getting better, but still not at his best. With a sigh, the tom just accepted that she was coming this way anyways and had probably already caught his scent. So he forced a smile onto his face that didn’t quite reach his eyes as she neared. “Hey there.”
Antstep hadn't planned on running into anyone out here, either. That was one of the disadvantages of living in a Clan; unexpected company, especially out here. While she preferred the territory because it offered a way to avoid unnecessary chit-chat, it didn't altogether destroy the possibility of uncomfortable small talk. Abandoning her hunting crouch in favor of a better position, Antstep offered the tom a tight smile, attempting to make it look as friendly as possible. The word "nice" was not one usually used to describe Antstep, at least, not while you were getting to know her. It wasn't that she wasn't trying, it had more to do with the fact that she hadn't learned how to sugarcoat things properly. Her eyes flitted over the tom, a spark of concern entering her thoughts, rather than the indifference she preferred. She would've liked to move on with her life, perhaps give the tom a quick nod before doing so, but instead found her attempted smile fading away in favor of a worried look. Perfect. Exactly what I wanted to happen.

"Hey," She mewed in response. "Everything okay?" Ohh, no. That was the number one question she didn't ask, and here she went, asking a stranger to open himself up to her. Chances were, with how rough he looked, he'd prefer not to open up, which was better. Who knew, maybe she'd get a new hunting partner out of this instead. That way they could hunt in silence, and Antstep wouldn't have to feel guilty for leaving her sad-looking clanmate by himself. It was all part of Clan life, right? Supporting and listening to each other? That was something she could've done without, but hey, it seemed like she didn't have much of a choice now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 10th, 2019 at 04:37 PM.
Old October 10th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post
All so beautifully wilted under a fresh powdery layer of snow. The satisfying turn of the seasons reaping with it the death of those pretty little flowers. She wondered now, how they laid so dead while it snowed when come newleaf they sprang to life. She’d sit and ponder that for a moment.. perhaps they shrunk into the ground and remainder there for the worse of the seasons only to reappear once again. How wise.
Perhaps she’d never know their secrets, perhaps she was far to young. She pawed aside a wilted blue bell, shaking off the snow like a sparrow shaking snow from its shoulders in the dawn hours. She was pleased to see its vibrant blue had only dulled and not entirely wilted to grey. In a sense it represented the clan. It’s willingness only to withdraw in its vibrancy only to return when the time was right. How long would it be before shadowclan popped up from the snow? She lifted herself tenderly and went on her way, a graceful yet threelegged hobble. The snow carved a delicate untouched path through the foliage, once where bustling apprentices raced up and down the rabbit trails in playful delight. It was a dramatic shift from the normalcy of life, where there was green it was lively. Cats promised not to go hungry overnight, when the heavens brought snow upon them it shrouded their next meal in a hazy mystery. There was no assurance with the coming of the cold weather.

Unlike most, it was perhaps one of her favourite times. The fresh snow melted within a few days washing all the mud away with it, leaving them with a few days before the really cold weather started. This process was repeated a few times during this particular season until the solid snow came. She wondered now how long this cold patch would last. The awkward hobble slowed as she rounded a corner heading for the clearing and her favorite stump, just enough breaks in the trees to see the sky clearly. A dainty smile touched her lips when she approached, rubbing her head up against its smooth exterior. She came often to daydream or think. Sharpening her claws was always a secondary thought. She remembered coming here in her younger days, other apprentices hadn’t taken to kindly to her three legs, and would often tease her for not being able to hunt like other warriors and even the day she’d attempted to climb this stump.. which had been larger at the time. Perhaps she came here in spite of her youth, she could make it in one graceful leap. In the end she ended up winning.
Bunching her powerful hind legs she leapt up onto the stump, trying her best with three legs to stabilize herself and not go tumbling off the other side. Successfully landing and sweeping away a wet layer of snow and plopping down onto her haunches. Unlike most other shadowclanners she had been left unscathed during the battle. In fact she hadn’t attended at all, which was disappointing to say the least, but she supposed a three legged warrior wasn’t much help compared to able bodied senior warriors and apprentices. Awkwardly she lowered herself onto her side shuffling so her shoulder could prop her up comfortably. She had yet to find her usefulness to the clan, she could hunt, it just took twice as much work and impeccable timing, she could patrol- slower then most. She always wondered how others thought of her, did they think she needed to retire into the elders den? To perhaps go to the two legs in search of refuge? She flicked her tail in practical annoyance. ”Not worth wasting your thoughts on. They can think what they like to think.” she reassured herself quietly, drawing in a shaky breath and tilting her head back to examine the clouds. “You are quite silly Cliffheart. Why bother”
A warm breath of air that came out as a foggy puff wafted through the chilled ivory land. A slender yet alluring russian blue still as stone in the winter wonderland. Her frozen irises matching the fridge landscape around her that she was named after. The air is frozen lace on her silver-gray fur, delicate and cold, like winter waves on sallow sand. The sky is washed with watery light illuminating thin patches to brilliance. This was one of the senior warrior favorite seasons, it spoke of her personality perfectly. It defined her almost flawlessly. The crisp, white snow has smothered Greenleaf It appears somebody has laid a sparkling white sheet over what was once Greenleaf and put it to bed. However, there is beauty in Leaf-bare too, one that was often missed. It was seen as cold, dreary season, one that abolishes with its icy bite, hiding away precious prey needed to fill bellies, life seemed so much more worrisome with Leaf-baring here. Snowfrost had been taught to view leaf-baring a different way. The way the snow can sprinkle down from a grey, clouded sky and float to the ground with grace and elegance, so pure. But spring must eventually wake up and pull off the pale blanket, revealing all the beauty it holds and melting away the snowy days. The she-cat would look forward to that day until then she'd relish in this chilly leaf-baring with silence delight.

Snowfrost had left the camp behind both to hunt and to see if she could find any needed supplies to help with rebuilding the camp. She knew she should have heeded the suggestion of bringing extra cats with her, especially after that battle. Snowfrost shoulder still blistered with pain with every movement, when she woke she woke with some aches and phantom pains from that ragdoll. She had several new smaller scars along the left of her flank and one that cut to the right of her cheek, slightly more noticeable than the other scars. However, she felt that her injuries weren't nearly as severe as some so had yet to bother with seeking proper medical attention. As far as she was concerned she'd heal just fine without needing the herbs, let the cats who needed their medicine cat's help seek her. As her mind wandered to fruitless thoughts, her delicate paws unconsciously stepped through freshly made tracks to lessen the cold nip that would race through her body with every step. Snowfrost has never done very well in the cold, her thin coat did little to protect her from the cold, however, it did little to deter her love of leaf-baring. The she-cat paused, her seemingly always glaring pale blue eyes fell a familiar pelted calico. Intrigued by how the warrior managed to jump up on the stump with the lack of a leg.

Snowfrost often kept herself distant with her clanmates since she knew she wasn't the easiest cat to get along with, she was blunt with her words and often had this slight air of bitter, icy, calmness surrounding her. She didn't talk much and often avoid any type of small talk, she didn't have any friends, besides Whiteshadow, and she held a certain respect for some of the older cats, but friendship and respect were two very different things. She had clanmates, cats she'd give her life for time and time again without needing those certain bonds to keep her tethered to any one cat in the clan. She was certain she came off as too cold and distant for any mate, and she had no kin within this clan so she isolated her a lot. She had an apprentice, Rabbitpaw, who held a place in her frosty heart, perhaps Snowfrost was overthinking this. She had connections, just not as many as a cat her age should have had. Seeing how fleeting life was after the battle, perhaps she should try pushing herself out of her comfort zone and speaking more with other cats? An inaudible sigh left her maw, puffs of hot breath bellowed out from her parted mouth like dragon smoke. Against her, more logical nature screamed at her that talking was a waste of time, hunting and rebuilding the clan was more important, Snowfrost had to consciously move her paws forwards towards where Cliffheart sat.

"Cliffheart right?!" Her voice came out in a serene alto full of confident and a soft undertone of authority that came naturally to her. Snowfrost, as usual, had seen the cat around camp but had kept to herself. "You seem troubled." She adds, observant cold cerulean eyes picking out the she-cat tail flicker and shaky breath. Snowfrost was rather good at reading body language. She reasoned with her plausible quality that tending to the minds of clanmates was just as important as keeping them fed and sheltered.

Last edited by Moonraven; October 10th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Kiwibounce purred, looking back at him affectionately.
"I think I know who'll be my mate."

@Nebby
"Let me guess.. me?" He purred, orange eyes bright.

•••

Character Site
Old October 11th, 2019, 01:09 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
A warm breath of air that came out as a foggy puff wafted through the chilled ivory land. A slender yet alluring russian blue still as stone in the winter wonderland. Her frozen irises matching the fridge landscape around her that she was named after. The air is frozen lace on her silver-gray fur, delicate and cold, like winter waves on sallow sand. The sky is washed with watery light illuminating thin patches to brilliance. This was one of the senior warrior favorite seasons, it spoke of her personality perfectly. It defined her almost flawlessly. The crisp, white snow has smothered Greenleaf It appears somebody has laid a sparkling white sheet over what was once Greenleaf and put it to bed. However, there is beauty in Leaf-bare too, one that was often missed. It was seen as cold, dreary season, one that abolishes with its icy bite, hiding away precious prey needed to fill bellies, life seemed so much more worrisome with Leaf-baring here. Snowfrost had been taught to view leaf-baring a different way. The way the snow can sprinkle down from a grey, clouded sky and float to the ground with grace and elegance, so pure. But spring must eventually wake up and pull off the pale blanket, revealing all the beauty it holds and melting away the snowy days. The she-cat would look forward to that day until then she'd relish in this chilly leaf-baring with silence delight.

Snowfrost had left the camp behind both to hunt and to see if she could find any needed supplies to help with rebuilding the camp. She knew she should have heeded the suggestion of bringing extra cats with her, especially after that battle. Snowfrost shoulder still blistered with pain with every movement, when she woke she woke with some aches and phantom pains from that ragdoll. She had several new smaller scars along the left of her flank and one that cut to the right of her cheek, slightly more noticeable than the other scars. However, she felt that her injuries weren't nearly as severe as some so had yet to bother with seeking proper medical attention. As far as she was concerned she'd heal just fine without needing the herbs, let the cats who needed their medicine cat's help seek her. As her mind wandered to fruitless thoughts, her delicate paws unconsciously stepped through freshly made tracks to lessen the cold nip that would race through her body with every step. Snowfrost has never done very well in the cold, her thin coat did little to protect her from the cold, however, it did little to deter her love of leaf-baring. The she-cat paused, her seemingly always glaring pale blue eyes fell a familiar pelted calico. Intrigued by how the warrior managed to jump up on the stump with the lack of a leg.

Snowfrost often kept herself distant with her clanmates since she knew she wasn't the easiest cat to get along with, she was blunt with her words and often had this slight air of bitter, icy, calmness surrounding her. She didn't talk much and often avoid any type of small talk, she didn't have any friends, besides Whiteshadow, and she held a certain respect for some of the older cats, but friendship and respect were two very different things. She had clanmates, cats she'd give her life for time and time again without needing those certain bonds to keep her tethered to any one cat in the clan. She was certain she came off as too cold and distant for any mate, and she had no kin within this clan so she isolated her a lot. She had an apprentice, Rabbitpaw, who held a place in her frosty heart, perhaps Snowfrost was overthinking this. She had connections, just not as many as a cat her age should have had. Seeing how fleeting life was after the battle, perhaps she should try pushing herself out of her comfort zone and speaking more with other cats? An inaudible sigh left her maw, puffs of hot breath bellowed out from her parted mouth like dragon smoke. Against her, more logical nature screamed at her that talking was a waste of time, hunting and rebuilding the clan was more important, Snowfrost had to consciously move her paws forwards towards where Cliffheart sat.

"Cliffheart right?!" Her voice came out in a serene alto full of confident and a soft undertone of authority that came naturally to her. Snowfrost, as usual, had seen the cat around camp but had kept to herself. "You seem troubled." She adds, observant cold cerulean eyes picking out the she-cat tail flicker and shaky breath. Snowfrost was rather good at reading body language. She reasoned with her plausible quality that tending to the minds of clanmates was just as important as keeping them fed and sheltered.

It was a silly thought, one most cats had trouble getting over. When they were young and full of life and ambition it didn’t much matter, kittens played without a care in the world. However as you grew, each comment grew into its own barrier. She had her fair share of comments in the past, nothing she couldn’t overcome. It was in that golden age between youth and the elders den when things most bothered you. Cats could be horribly cruel at times! And no doubt those three legged jokes had always rung around in her mind, leaving a sour taste on the roof of her mouth. However she wouldn’t let it bother her. She was beyond the indelicate years. Or so she would tend to believe. Rather she didn’t mind trying things in front of others, she liked to think it was like shoving her personal victories in her oppressors face. Now they would smile at her and call to her in pleasant greetings however they’d be offered a cold shoulder. If you weren’t there for her in the long run, you were just as disposable as leaf litter. Not that she was bitter to those warriors now, they were plenty who’d grown into fine warriors. Rather she tended to keep a good distance away from them... just in case. Blinking her brilliantly dull green eyes she pulled her foreleg under her chest.

She supposed that she should get to some kind of work. Most of the able bodied cats had fought valiantly at the expense of their health and wouldn’t be much use in rebuilding camp or hunting. Perhaps she should extend her regular duties to cover for what other warriors couldn’t do for now. For a few moon cycles they’d reside within the medicine den suffering just as she had, itching to get moving and get out there into the sun. The rush of survival and the hunt- however they’d return to it with just as much vigour as before. She never had that chance. A part of her had died with the limb that had been wedged between a pair of, what seemed at the time invincible, rocks during a fall down a small ditch. She didn’t remember much but the desperation to escape and that.. pop. Her limb broke free from flesh and she hobbled back to camp. Or that’s how the story had been told to her when she finally regained consciousness back at camp. The ache of her phantom limb was always bothersome. The bitter memory was hastily dismissed with a gentle flick of her ear as she brought herself to a seated position feeling the soaking coolness of the snow melting against her fur and touching her skin.

She supposed now was a better time then ever to risk sickness for the sake of full bellies and rest. Her muscles grew taut with a stretch, a yawn a pleasing little mist, she felt another smile briefly touch her lips. Simple things such as this had always been silly to her. Her own small little cloud. It was then that a voice startled her out of her thoughts, her ears perked up and eyes widened to detect the source of her voice. Lastly landing on a she cat who stood almost shamefully at the clearing of trees. Her voice was full of life and.. confidence yet she radiated a sort of hesitance to draw much nearer. However she was taken off guard by her quick witted comment on her stature, she scrunched her nose up in partial delight. She was reading me as I attempted to read her. She beat me to it. Her face was angled and sharp, a beautiful cat compared to most. Lean and elegant in shape, quite intimidating at first glance especially with those eyes. She didn’t recognize her, which was certainly a first. However there was quite a lot of new faces to get used to perhaps she was one of the newcomers, a rouge. ”Perhaps.” her voice came in a smooth and unshaken tone.

”There is quite a lot to be worried about isn’t there?” she countered, eyes tracing the wounds that littered her. She stood rasping her tongue over her chest a few more times before angling herself, then leaping from the stump onto the snow with just as much grace as she had getting up. She had a knack for making her actions look flawless in front of an audience, the pressure was on to not look like a clutz with only three legs. She brought her gaze hastily back to the she cat with a friendly gaze full of warmth and curiosity. ”I apologize but I don’t think I’ve caught your name?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord