Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:28 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 10:27 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:03 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2019, 09:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: The StarClan Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"Of course," Owlfeather nodded to the tom, finishing off the mouse she'd eaten and taking it to be buried. "The clan needs fresh-kill now more than ever." She trotted out of the enterance tunnel with her mottled tail streaming out behind her.

So much had happened in the past moon. The tortoiseshell felt more exhausted than ever, and more desperate to hear of some sort of sign from StarClan that would spare ShadowClan of all its troubles. She hoped that a good, successful hunt would take her mind off from things. She doubted she would catch much, however, since the winds had grown so frigid as of late. Any prey with a sliver of sense would be huddled deep in their burrows on this morning.

Just as she was beginning to bring herself back into the present moment, only a few fox-lengths from camp, something painfully cold touched her paws. She looked down and saw her reflection staring back up at her. The culprit was a small, frosted sheet of ice, formed from marsh water that had pooled in a dip in the soil.

"How peculiar," she thought out loud. "A sheet of ice, this early in the season, in the heart...of the territory?" Half way through her sentence, she stopped still, her words slowing and her pelt bristling as if the ice itself had crept its way into her veins. Her heart nearly stopped from shock. "No. No, no, no. This can't be what I think it is. It can't." The old she-cat fretted, pacing, scraping at the ice with a claw.

Iceheart. Her daughter. Her child who was every bit as tyrannical as her filthy, traitorous father. This couldn't be right. Was StarClan truly telling her that Iceheart was meant to lead the clan? After everything Owlfeather had done to keep her clan running smoothly despite her old age, was she herself deemed unworthy of the position, in favor of her cold-hearted daughter? These thoughts just kept spinning and spinning around in her head, and she began to feel faint. Sick. For a moment, she saw stars. Whether they were her ancestors confirming her doubts, or just the product of an old crone passing out, she didn't know. But the next thing she knew, her legs had given out underneath her and brought her face-first onto the slippery surface.

It was then that she saw the long, black feather trapped beneath the ice, frozen into the earth. The tail-feather of a crow. She blearily blinked her amber eyes at Crowtail, unable to speak. Her vision blurred, and she nearly retched into the moss. This was all just far too much. None of this could be right. A tyrant and a rogue, to lead her clan? StarClan, help me...
Crowtail watched Owlfeather pad out of camp and followed close behind her. He felt a cold wind run past him as he shook out his black pelt. It was starting to get cold outside which meant that they should be hunting. The tom was glad to be out of camp, but was cut short when they came to a complete stop. He looked at Owlfeather seeing her freeze up for a moment.

"Is everything alright?", Crowtail asked. Crowtail watched as Owlfeather couldn't take anymore and passed out on the ground. He gave her fur a touch with his nose to try and get her up. The tom watched her look at him and he too saw the crow's tail feather deep in the ice. He had heard of signs before and was wondering if this was one of those.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 11th, 2019, 09:44 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The StarClan Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail watched Owlfeather pad out of camp and followed close behind her. He felt a cold wind run past him as he shook out his black pelt. It was starting to get cold outside which meant that they should be hunting. The tom was glad to be out of camp, but was cut short when they came to a complete stop. He looked at Owlfeather seeing her freeze up for a moment.

"Is everything alright?", Crowtail asked. Crowtail watched as Owlfeather couldn't take anymore and passed out on the ground. He gave her fur a touch with his nose to try and get her up. The tom watched her look at him and he too saw the crow's tail feather deep in the ice. He had heard of signs before and was wondering if this was one of those.
"I...It's a sign." The old cat managed to choke the words out as if they were poison. She was wise enough to recognize this as a sign, even though she had never directly received one before. Ice in the heart of the territory, this early in the season...with a crow's tailfeather underneath.

"Iceheart, ruling with Crowtail.

We have to get back and tell the others. Hunting will have to wait."
While the urgency of the matter was wholeheartedly truthful, Owlfeather honestly didn't think she could bare to hunt right now. Not after that experience. Every ounce of energy she had left in her body had been drained from her, and she could feel her heart palpitating in her chest. She needed to get back to her den and lay down.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; October 11th, 2019 at 09:46 PM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 10:11 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
“My day has been quite fine, but I wish I caught more prey” she stopped for second thinking “with the seasons changing and all the new cats” she plopped down on her belly “what were you saying about the rogues?”
Raventuft nodded.
"I agree...the seasons are difficult things." He replied. His ears perked up at the molly's question.
" Oh, it's just the rouges that used to be in camp. They left such a mess... I'm wondering if Shadowclan will every be able to rebuild its pride. And we have no leader or deputy. How are we even still a clan at all?!"

@Snail-paw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 11th, 2019, 10:18 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by unserene View Post
@Lilyfur2 @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Soulpaw's tail quivered as Cherrydapple explained the move, ears flicking as the tom's paw landed softly on her head. She nodded, standing and stretching her shoulders out one at a time as she turned toward Kiwibounce. Claws sheathed... How am I going to know if it was a good blow or not? She blinked the thought away, training her amber eyes on the she-cat in front of her.
Heart hammering away in her chest, she took in Kiwibounce's form, trying to decide how to approach her. She shifted most of her weight onto her hind legs before she took a leap forward, landing a rabbitlength away from her target and attempted to bring her paw down forcefully between Kiwibounce's ears, any hesitation in her movements completely absent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+| @Lilyfur2 @unserene

Fairthorn padded silently, lagging a couple steps behind the others. She loved training! She loved the feeling adrenaline and excitement gave her. So, of course, she'd accepted when Cherrydapple asked. However, nervousness nagged at her subconscious. Having had only one apprentice so far -- little Sweetpaw - she wasn't exactly used to training apprentices.. How should she act? Once they'd reached their destination, Fairthorn placed herself nearby, just far enough to be out of Kiwibounce and Soulpaw's way. Her pale gaze never left the two, studying their reactions. They both seemed nervous -- and excited --, although Soulpaw was the most obvious. Poor thing.
@canine @unserene @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce smiled supportively at Soulpaw, though she was watching the other warriors out of the corner of her eye. Fairthorn, was it? She glanced at the she-cat, admiring her confident but calm stature. Her attention flicked back to Soulpaw. The apprentice looked visibly nervous. She felt a little churn of guilt in her stomach. Don't hit too hard, Kiwibounce... She reminded herself, helping her claw sheathed. When the apprentice's paw rose, she reacted herself. She knew what she had to do. She glanced at the paws that Soulpaw still had on the ground. Swiftly, she ducked underneath the apprentice, swiping at her paws, attempting to knock her off balance.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:49 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw glanced at Elfinpaw,” No...I’m not okay.” She sniffled,” My parents killed my sibling as kits, my mother ignored me or called me names and by father attacked me for speaking.” She paused for a few beats,” I get it, I shouldn’t be bothered by it because I’m an apprentice now.”
Elfinpaw, although naturally empathic, was having trouble relating to the depressed apprentice. Elfinpaw lacked the memories of an actual family and had no siblings. She's certainly never had to deal with having kin kill their own kin either nor did she have an abusive father. So it was hard for her figure out what to say that wouldn't utterly insensitive. Normally the petite apprentice just spoke without worrying about her words, but this topic was clearly very delicate.

"Well, I can't say that just because you're older that you should just forget about it." She spoke after a prolonged paused. "I've heard cats say that time heals everything, but I don't think that this is one of those things that can be fixed with time. Yet it's not like you can change what's happened either." She meowed half to herself half to Soaringpaw. "I'm not saying you should ignore all the bad things that have happened, yet, you shouldn't let them define you either."

It wasn't hard to tell the apprentice was struggling to find the right words here. One of the older cats probably would have been better at this then her considering her age, yet she was going to try. "Hm...you probably don't understand what I'm getting at because I don't understand what I'm getting at." She sighed, most likely going to give herself a headache trying to console the apprentice.

Last edited by Moonraven; October 11th, 2019 at 11:50 PM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:26 AM
clearing away the dust

Default Under New Management

(OPEN -- StarClan has sent their sign informing ShadowClan of their new leaders. Ice in the heart of the territory, with a crow's tail feather underneath. Owlfeather and Crowtail (formerly Demontail) stumbled across it while leaving for a hunt.)
@RedHead @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Lonestar23 @Moonraven @canine

Quote:
So much had happened in the past moon. The tortoiseshell felt more exhausted than ever, and more desperate to hear of some sort of sign from StarClan that would spare ShadowClan of all its troubles. She hoped that a good, successful hunt would take her mind off from things. She doubted she would catch much, however, since the winds had grown so frigid as of late. Any prey with a sliver of sense would be huddled deep in their burrows on this morning.

Just as she was beginning to bring herself back into the present moment, only a few fox-lengths from camp, something painfully cold touched her paws. She looked down and saw her reflection staring back up at her. The culprit was a small, frosted sheet of ice, formed from marsh water that had pooled in a dip in the soil.

"How peculiar," she thought out loud. "A sheet of ice, this early in the season, in the heart...of the territory?" Half way through her sentence, she stopped still, her words slowing and her pelt bristling as if the ice itself had crept its way into her veins. Her heart nearly stopped from shock. "No. No, no, no. This can't be what I think it is. It can't." The old she-cat fretted, pacing, scraping at the ice with a claw.

Iceheart. Her daughter. Her child who was every bit as tyrannical as her filthy, traitorous father. This couldn't be right. Was StarClan truly telling her that Iceheart was meant to lead the clan? After everything Owlfeather had done to keep her clan running smoothly despite her old age, was she herself deemed unworthy of the position, in favor of her cold-hearted daughter? These thoughts just kept spinning and spinning around in her head, and she began to feel faint. Sick. For a moment, she saw stars. Whether they were her ancestors confirming her doubts, or just the product of an old crone passing out, she didn't know. But the next thing she knew, her legs had given out underneath her and brought her face-first onto the slippery surface.

It was then that she saw the long, black feather trapped beneath the ice, frozen into the earth. The tail-feather of a crow. She blearily blinked her amber eyes at Crowtail, unable to speak. Her vision blurred, and she nearly retched into the moss. This was all just far too much. None of this could be right. A tyrant and a rogue, to lead her clan?
StarClan, help me...
The duo hobbled into camp, with Owlfeather leaning slightly onto Crowtail for support. She gazed around the camp, wondering how the news would be taken by her clanmates. Would they believe her? Of course they would; they could walk outside and see the sign for themselves.

As the old cat yowled for the attention of the cats in the clearing, she forced herself to stand up on her own, and to hide her shaking legs. Once a reasonable amount of cats had gathered, she cleared her throat and began to speak, looking to Crowtail for approval. It was his sign, after all.

"Cats of ShadowClan, we've received our sign at long last," she called out, trying to sound more confident than she felt. Her eyes met Iceheart's as she saw the huge, black she-cat entering the clearing, to see what the fuss was about. The cruel molly had a sneering look upon her face, as usual, as she gazed upon her mother. Owlfeather went on to describe the scene she had stumbled across outside the camp.

"StarClan has spoken. O-Our new leaders...Iceheart and Crowtail." She almost couldn't bring herself to finish her statement. Her legs almost buckled underneath her once more as she uttered the names she wished were not true.

------------------------------------------------

Iceheart stood still for a moment, processing what the old hag had just described. Then reality settled into her mind, and a sickening, prideful snarl spread across her maw.

"At last!" She yowled. "ShadowClan will have competent leadership. No longer will we roll over and show our bellies at the first sign of trouble." Her piercing orange eyes scrolled over the clearing, making direct eye contact with each and every cat, one at a time, as if challenging them to step up against her. Her tail lashed back and forth as the power of her new position charged through her head.

At last her eyes fell upon Crowtail, glaring daggers into his soul.
"But with a rogue as my deputy? A cat with not a single drop of ShadowClan blood in his veins?" she sneered at the smaller black tom. "I suppose if it's the will of StarClan, there's not much that can be done. But be warned, outsider," she stepped up to her new deputy, looming over him and baring her stained teeth.
"If you show me even the faintest sign of disloyalty, or if you even so much as think the name of that band of rogues, so help me I will have your pelt skinned before you can say 'mouse'!"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; October 12th, 2019 at 11:40 AM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:26 AM

@Lilyfur2

She nodded sadly “we’ll always be a clan,” she murmured looking off across the dreary camp “well make it, we always have” resting her head on her paws and silently wishing to starclan that they would make it through it “I don’t know who our next leader will be though”

Last edited by Snail-paw; October 12th, 2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Under New Management

Quote:
(OPEN -- StarClan has sent their sign informing ShadowClan of their new leaders. Ice in the heart of the territory, with a crow's tail feather underneath. Owlfeather and Crowtail (formerly Demontail) stumbled across it while leaving for a hunt.)

The duo hobbled into camp, with Owlfeather leaning slightly onto Crowtail for support. She gazed around the camp, wondering how the news would be taken by her clanmates. Would they believe her? Of course they would; they could walk outside and see the sign for themselves.

As the old cat yowled for the attention of the cats in the clearing, she forced herself to stand up on her own, and to hide her shaking legs. Once a reasonable amount of cats had gathered, she cleared her throat and began to speak, looking to Crowtail for approval. It was his sign, after all.

"Cats of ShadowClan, we've received our sign at long last," she called out, trying to sound more confident than she felt. Her eyes met Iceheart's as she saw the huge, black she-cat entering the clearing, to see what the fuss was about. The cruel molly had a sneering look upon her face, as usual, as she gazed upon her mother. Owlfeather went on to describe the scene she had stumbled across outside the camp.

"StarClan has spoken. O-Our new leaders...Iceheart and Crowtail." She almost couldn't bring herself to finish her statement. Her legs almost buckled underneath her once more as she uttered the names she wished were not true.

Iceheart stood still for a moment, processing what the old hag had just described. Then reality settled into her mind, and a sickening, prideful snarl spread across her maw.

"At last!" She yowled. "ShadowClan will have competent leadership. No longer will we roll over and show our bellies at the first sign of trouble." Her piercing orange eyes scrolled over the clearing, making direct eye contact with each and every cat, one at a time, as if challenging them to step up against her. Her tail lashed back and forth as the power of her new position charged through her head.

"But with a rogue as my deputy? A cat with not a single drop of ShadowClan blood in his veins?" she sneered at the smaller black tom. "I suppose if it's the will of StarClan, there's not much that can be done. But be warned, outsider," she stepped up to her new deputy, looming over him and baring her stained teeth.
"If you show me even the faintest sign of disloyalty, or if you even so much as think the name of that band of rogues, so help me I will have your pelt skinned before you can say 'mouse'!"
Leaftail stumbled out of the Warriors’ den. She was eager to hear that StarClan had finally settled a new leader and deputy of ShadowClan. Her three scratches on her pelt from the raid aches with pain, but the spotted golden brown molly took no notice.

Redpaw sat by the fresh-kill pile. He was proud that ShadowClan and the red apprentice got rid of the rogues; however, he thought the misfortune of his clan is still there, lurking in the shadows. When Redpaw pricked his ears as he heard of Owlfeather’s announcement of the new leader and deputy, a wave of hope pulsed in his veins. Has the curse of bad luck finally broken? Redpaw cheered for Crowtail and Iceheart.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 12th, 2019, 12:43 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Leaftail stumbled out of the Warriors’ den. She was eager to hear that StarClan had finally settled a new leader and deputy of ShadowClan. Her three scratches on her pelt from the raid aches with pain, but the spotted golden brown molly took no notice.

Redpaw sat by the fresh-kill pile. He was proud that ShadowClan and the red apprentice got rid of the rogues; however, he thought the misfortune of his clan is still there, lurking in the shadows. When Redpaw pricked his ears as he heard of Owlfeather’s announcement of the new leader and deputy, a wave of hope pulsed in his veins. Has the curse of bad luck finally broken? Redpaw cheered for Crowtail and Iceheart.
Crowtail was the support of Owlfeather as they padded back into camp. Shock could be scented on his pelt. Why had Starclan chosen him instead of a full Shadowclan cat? The black tom shook that question out of his head, knowing there was a good reason why they had picked him to lead beside Iceheart.

The black tom listened closely at Owlfeather's announcement, feeling nervous for the first time in his life. He wanted to make Shadowclan great in all and would stick by Iceheart until they both may die. He was going to show so much loyalty to his clan. He was never going to show his clan that he was once a rogue that now he was one of their clanmates.

Crowtail heard Iceheart speak, causing him to look at her and see her looming over her. The scent of fear and shock could not be smelled anymore as she threatened him about if he wasn't disloyal to his clan. He waited until she stopped speaking when he spoke up. "I see where your coming from Iceheart. Rogues had invaded the clan, but I wasn't the one who attacked I helped out. I could have died and it wouldn't have mattered, because I had done something I never thought I could have done. I helped fight that battle, so I promise you I will be loyal to my clan until the day I die." , he assured her, Keeping his head up the whole entire time.

The tom heard the apprentice pad out and began to cheer for Iceheart and Crowtail. That was when he became positive that he would fight for every single warrior in this clan. There was no going back jow. This was to be his life now and he won't let anything happen to allow his clan to fall.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 12th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Under New Management

Quote:

The slender feline traveled with a small group of warriors and apprentices behind her, all ears raised and eyes towards Owlfeather. Snowfrost's face remained set in that emotionless mask of hers as she observed the cat next to Owlfeather. It was that rogue she's seen around the camp, however, she supposed if Owlfeather was with him he mustn't be all that bad. A flicker of interest burned in her frozen irises as she heard the words that brought hope to mind. Finally, the sign they've been waiting for. She thanked Starclan that they had finally given them they've yearned for, however, those thoughts went out the door when Owlfeather named their new leaders.

For a moment, Snowfrost wondered if this sign they had obtained had been fabricated by the Darkforest. Starclan wouldn't make Iceheart of all cats their leader and a rogue of all cats their deputy. She could already hear a certain pretentious Riverclan deputy harsh words about this. Snowfrost honestly did not believe that Starclan would do something like this, in truth it was Iceheart she had more of problem with over Crowtail. As hard as it was to swallow, she'd actually accept that rogue as clan leader over someone like Iceheart. Now she understood why Owlfeather looked the way she did. Snowfrost honestly did not want to accept this. As she made to take a step forward and challenge their so-called leader, if nothing more then to wipe that smug sneer off her face, a long bushy tail blocked her path.

---

Whiteshadow, often two paw steps behind Snowfrost, had padded directly to the she-cat's right as soon as he noticed the mild bristle of fur along her neck. It was rare to see Snowfrost so upset that she gave a physical reaction. He was not overly pleased with the news either, though, he could already see the power going to Iceheart's head. It was not like they could challenge the will of starclan, and seeing how even Owlfeather, a well respect cat, wasn't going against it told Whiteshadow to tread carefully. Though his face was fixed in that solemn and aloof mask he always wore, those who could read those amber eyes of his would see the concern, anger, and downright disbelief that these cats were who Shadowclan rest their hopes on.

"Calm yourself not here, not now. You have too much to lose to get exiled or worse." The older tom whispered low directly into the molly's ear. It was cold bucket of water the she-cat needed to step back and take a seat beside him, though her claws kept stabbing into the harden earth unforgivingly.

---

Two identical twin Somali cats sat side by side, even though one of them didn't seem happy to have the other with them. Bitterblue's face was pinched in that sour pout she's had since birth. Sweetheart, her recently rejoined sister, had an anglic expression that did not fit her personality. Bitterblue was about to go lay down and nap for the rest of the day when she heard Owlfeather's call. As much as Bitterblue wanted to ignore it she trailed after the rest of the cats to hear what was said. She was suddenly extremely happy that she hadn't ignored it and taken a nap. Suddenly it was as if the two cats had switched places. Bitterblue had a delightful smile on her maw and Sweetheart had a bitter frown on hers.

"Are you serious!? She's going to turn the freaking forest red and that is if she doesn't start with her own clan first!" Sweetheart, the ever so vocal feline, was so horrified with the news that she didn't even bother keeping her voice soft. She'd rather take that Crow cat as her leader and she barely even knows him. This was definitely going to cause trouble for her unborn kits.

"You're loud." Bitterblue remarked with a roll of her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic. Icestar is just the leader we need. Spilling some blood to remind the clans that Shadowclan is not to be pushed around is perfectly fine with me." Bitterblue didn't see why Sweetheart was being so negative. She better hope Iceheart hadn't heard her, Bitterblue wasn't always going to be around to save her fur when her twin speaks without thinking.

---
Softpaw and Elfinpaw didn't pick up the tension in some of the clan cats as Owlfeather announced their new leaders. Softpaw just hoped that she and her family weren't thrown out for being from another clan and Elfinpaw was just plain happy to have a leader and deputy again. The two apprentices added their soft cheers to some of the other cats without a thought.

Last edited by Moonraven; October 12th, 2019 at 12:57 PM.
Closed Thread