by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:18 PM

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:42 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default A magical rp!

So here's the story:

There were two scientist experimenting on DNA , but it went horribly wrong. The DNA spilled on the floor like a waterfall and it mixed together to make hundreds of millions of amazing creatures with special abilities. Such as a white stallion , having the capability to transform into a mecha. It has also brought back some extinct creatures , and instead the humans died out but fortunately , there are a small group of 7 left.

There are certain groups , lets start with the two flocks: Ocean flock, Live near the ocean and are pretty much made up of seagulls and pelicans. The forest flock , made up of amazon birds and live in Brazil. The prehistoric flock , made of birds such as quetzalcoatlus and that, the live around the mountains.
Lets go with the herds now!: The herd of stampeding hooves, A herd of mustangs (and crossbreeds that are part horse) in Canada , they get their herd name from the fact their challenges are not battles , instead its a race. Thunderclap is made of deer , bucks ,fawns and rarely moose and an Irish elk or two. They live in north America .
Finally , the packs: The pack of blood , stone cold hearts and killers. Their leader has an icy heart and does not care about others , he cares for blood and strength. His pack is made of crossbreeds such as grey wolf X Irish elk . The pack of mystical stars , friendly pack. They'd care for any other pack in great vain , probably even The pack of blood. There made up of wolves, dire wolves , coyotes , jackals and coywolves.

Loner : None currently (Pm me if you would like your character to create a loner pack/flock/heard)

Form:

Human or animal? :
Species (If animal, also you can have an albino but I may reject if there are 2 many!) :
Looks (Link or description) :
Any ideas on how to make this better?:
Questions about this rp?:
Plot ideas?:
Pack/Herd/Flock:

Ranks:

Alpha Male , Herd commander , Flock leader : Leaders of their group , they also get the first share of prey.

Alpha female , Commanders mate, Second in charge : Get a say in the decisions. Get the first share of food

Beta male , Commanders assistant , Third commander : when the leaders die they become leader , also get a say.

Beta female , Assistants mate , Third commanders mate : Sometimes gets a say in the important decisions.

Healer , Healer , healer : Care for their groups. Sometimes assist the plant seekers (If herd healer ) identifying poisonous plants and safe plants.

Hunters , Plant seekers , Fishers : Hunt for prey/plants. They teach their apprentices. Plant seekers look for plants and taste test them for their herd , making sure their not poisoned in anyway . Sometimes the healer can identify if it is poisonous .

Hunters apprentice , Plant seekers apprentice , Fishers apprentice : Learn to hunt for prey/plants.

Healers apprentice, Healers apprentice , Healers apprentice: Assist the healer , learning the herbs and to heal

Newborn pup , Neborn fawn , Hatchling: new members of their group , and oftenly stay close to their mothers and don't stray .

Pup, Fawn , Nestling : Older than the newborns and hatchlings , almost ready to become hunters/healers apprentice. Get the first bite of food with the leader.

Mother , pregnant deer, nesting bird: females in the group who are expecting their offspring .

Omega , Low lives , Low bird : The lowest rank in the group , not very respected and get the last piece of prey.

I know that's quite a lot to sink in , so if you have any questions either put them in the form or pm me. Also , their are tons of combination of animals that are allowed , like a jackal and a coywolf , or a goat and a wolf . If your not sure about your creature , tell me.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift