Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 09:13 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 09:09 AM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:09 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Pebblepaw was so excited that he just couldn't slow down- literally.
He had worked so hard, and had just caught his first rabbit, so he wanted to bring it back to the fresh kill pile as fast as possible. He just couldn't resist to stretch his legs a bit more, and he sprinted as fast as he could into the clearing.
His mind didn't move as fast as his mind though, and suddenly there was another cat in front of him- "Watch out!!" he we warned with a yell.
Topazpaw's head shot upward at the yell, seeing a young tom careening toward him. He jumped out of the way quickly, seeing the tom rush past him. "Woah! Your really fast!" He mewed admiringly.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 11:41 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Morningpaw was pleased for the chance to get out and go do something. Especially a training opportunity; this should be fun. She looked up at her mentor, beaming from ear to ear as she did so. "So, when should we head out?" She was looking forward to heading to the border. She hadn't been out there in a long time; and as an older apprentice, she could use the experience. She'd be a warrior eventually, right? After a little more training, once she was ready... at least, Morningpaw hoped so. It would feel good to spend some time with some of the warriors, too. She liked the other apprentices, of course, but as she got older, she wanted to be included in both circles.

@Delta @RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2019, 11:53 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@RedHead (If I am correct and Speckpaw is yours)

Moondrift was flooded with disgust. Why did she, of all cats, have to babysit an apprentice? Ugh. Oh, well, there´s nothing that I can do about it. She padded over to the cat she assumed was Speckpaw, carefully arranging her face into a friendly but slightly maniac smile. ¨Hello there, Speckpaw!¨ Moondrift said, adding an energetic lilt to her voice. ¨I´m Moondrift, your new mentor!¨ Starclan, this is already exhausting! She inwardly sighed as she bent down to touch noses with her brand-new little burden. She just hoped the apprentice wasn´t and energetic type...

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 8th, 2019 at 11:54 AM.
Old November 8th, 2019, 12:06 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The warrior, gave a smile. "The warrior code is what the clans live upon to ensure safety and justice. There are only a few rules."HE took a breath, prepared to name them all. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.

Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
warrior name.

A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
before moonhigh.

A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
Gidget blinked in surprise. ¨Well. ´Ave you become a robot or somethin´ likewise? Maybe possessed?¨ Frozenrift had likely never heard of robots or being posssesed, but the thought simply never crossed Gidget´s mind. That was a problem of hers. She tended to think mostly of herself and very little of others- though she was never one to let cats die, especially kittens, she generally never worried about how cats felt. It was because of this that she held herself with a lot of confidence. Gidget sauntered over to Frozenrift until they were almost touching and looked into his eyes without blinking for a while. Öccasionaly she´d mutter something along the lines of ´Hmm´ and ´Ah.´ All in all, it was quite strange, but Gidget knew what she was doing. She was reading his feelings. She was quite good at looking at a cat and seeing what they thought of her just by the eyes. She only did this when she wasn´t sure she could trust somebody, and frankly, it sounded a lot like this cat was in a group of awfully strange cats.

just a critter
Old November 8th, 2019, 12:27 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw's head shot upward at the yell, seeing a young tom careening toward him. He jumped out of the way quickly, seeing the tom rush past him. "Woah! Your really fast!" He mewed admiringly.
Pebblepaw did a roll, then managed to stop himself. He dizzily looked up at the cat before him that he'd almost rolled into. "Thanks! It seems I really need to practice slowing down, though," he purred, his whiskers twitching in embarrasment. "But your dodge was more impressing, you must be really agile!"
Old November 8th, 2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Pebblepaw did a roll, then managed to stop himself. He dizzily looked up at the cat before him that he'd almost rolled into. "Thanks! It seems I really need to practice slowing down, though," he purred, his whiskers twitching in embarrasment. "But your dodge was more impressing, you must be really agile!"
Topazpaw smiled at the tom. "I mean, i played all the time with my sister when we were kits. I am extremely active." He purred. "What's your name? I'm Topazpaw. I just became an apprentice."

•••

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Gidget blinked in surprise. ¨Well. ´Ave you become a robot or somethin´ likewise? Maybe possessed?¨ Frozenrift had likely never heard of robots or being posssesed, but the thought simply never crossed Gidget´s mind. That was a problem of hers. She tended to think mostly of herself and very little of others- though she was never one to let cats die, especially kittens, she generally never worried about how cats felt. It was because of this that she held herself with a lot of confidence. Gidget sauntered over to Frozenrift until they were almost touching and looked into his eyes without blinking for a while. Öccasionaly she´d mutter something along the lines of ´Hmm´ and ´Ah.´ All in all, it was quite strange, but Gidget knew what she was doing. She was reading his feelings. She was quite good at looking at a cat and seeing what they thought of her just by the eyes. She only did this when she wasn´t sure she could trust somebody, and frankly, it sounded a lot like this cat was in a group of awfully strange cats.

He tilted his head in confusion. Robots? Possession? This cat is mental!He thought to himself, blankly blinking his dual colored eyes. He noticed her get closer, and begin to study him. He hissed in the beautiful she-cats face. "Back away!"He ordered her, but ended up backing away himself. "You're mental! What do you think you're doing!"He didn't want to hurt the she-cat, and he wouldn't. Even if she attacked. He listened to her mutter, he was a trustworthy cat when you got to know him, but
he was starting to worry about this she-cat.
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:24 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw smiled at the tom. "I mean, i played all the time with my sister when we were kits. I am extremely active." He purred. "What's your name? I'm Topazpaw. I just became an apprentice."
"Oh, I think I saw you at the ceremony!" he meowed happily. "I'm Pebblepaw, and I just became an apprentice here, too. Nice to meet you!"
He shifted his paws. "I'm glad to have run into you, but sorry for nearly crashing into you," he apologized sheepishly, but then his eyes started to glitter with anticipation. "It's just so exciting to learn all these new stuff, isn't it?"
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
"Oh, I think I saw you at the ceremony!" he meowed happily. "I'm Pebblepaw, and I just became an apprentice here, too. Nice to meet you!"
He shifted his paws. "I'm glad to have run into you, but sorry for nearly crashing into you," he apologized sheepishly, but then his eyes started to glitter with anticipation. "It's just so exciting to learn all these new stuff, isn't it?"
Topazpaw gave a blink. "No no. Don't worry about it, Pebblepaw! Your fine." His tail twitched in excitement. "So fun! I'm finally allowed out of camp. I wasn't for six moons. Now that was torture!"

•••

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:42 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Shrewpaw smiled and looked around for his new mentor. He had be awaiting this moment for a long time and that fact it just happened made him swell in pride. Happily, he dipped his head to his leader and trotted off to find Sheepfur. The silver tom pushed past other apprentices meeting with their mentors and glanced around for his. Not seeing them immediately, he sat in wait for them to find him instead. No use in getting upset, he would find them eventually.

@Snail_paw

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread