Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:56 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:55 AM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:55 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 11:52 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2019, 08:39 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw watched as Littlewish and Runningpaw both got flung backwards. He rushed up to her, nudging her to her feet. "See? I told ya I had ya." He giggled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Lilyfur2 @Nebby

Springtail had watched the entire ordeal with an amused look on his face, he shook his long pelt calmly which now has dirt lodged in places he would never get out. He walked over to the now dislodged 'paw and purred at his apprentice. She looked real ashamed and he didn't like that. He gave Runningpaw a little lick on the forehead and began to speak in a kind gentle voice to the much smaller cat. "You shown charisma and stamina, excitement and.. "He gave a chuckle looking at the Rabbit hole. " Compression. Those things I am very proud of you for. Your speed and ability impressed me today, but do save the hunting and fighting until after training and skill command? " He purred, touching his warm nose to Runningpaws in a small gesture of kindness.

Runningpaw snorted to her borther, glancing up at her mentor. She shone with pride as Springtail praised her. The plan did work! ...sort of... She flattened her ears, pelt growing hot with embarrassment.
"I'll try!" She promised, pressing her mentors nose back. She trotted over to Topazpaw, smiling.
"Thanks." She whispered into his ear.

~~~

Littlewish watched with a bemused expression on his face.
"Lets get a move on, shall we?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 18th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

Runningpaw snorted to her borther, glancing up at her mentor. She shone with pride as Springtail praised her. The plan did work! ...sort of... She flattened her ears, pelt growing hot with embarrassment.
"I'll try!" She promised, pressing her mentors nose back. She trotted over to Topazpaw, smiling.
"Thanks." She whispered into his ear.

~~~

Littlewish watched with a bemused expression on his face.
"Lets get a move on, shall we?"
He nodded. "Yes, let's continue our stroll." he now walked beside Littlewish. " This is going too be fun, very fun. I can tell." He purred quietly to him. He continued too stroll, letting his paws lead more than his mind.
Old November 18th, 2019, 08:53 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
He nodded. "Yes, let's continue our stroll." he now walked beside Littlewish. " This is going too be fun, very fun. I can tell." He purred quietly to him. He continued too stroll, letting his paws lead more than his mind.

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Littlewish nodded happily, strutting last the apprentices. He gestured with his tail for them to follow. He walked slightly ahead of Springtail, smiling with all the joy he could summon. He laughed at the thought of the antics that could happen.
"Onward ho!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 18th, 2019, 09:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veternum Puer View Post
Emeraldbush faked a thinking face and made a dramatic sigh before rolling away and smiling at Snailblossom, "Alright, I don't see why not." He stood up and shook out his fur, causing a bit of dust to escape it and his fur to clump up in certain places, such as around his neck. He purred and stretched out his legs before making his way to the exit of the camp, looking back to make sure Snailblossom was following him.
Snailblossom padded out of the camp after Emeraldbush. She stopped to make sure he hadn't gone too far from her. The newer warrior felt a cold breeze run through her fur, causing her fur to puff up. This was how she kept herself warm, but it was the same as any other cat. Snailblossom forced her fur to lie flat, not wanting him to think she was too cold to continue their walk. The walk should get her warm once they started moving.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 18th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Littlewish nodded happily, strutting last the apprentices. He gestured with his tail for them to follow. He walked slightly ahead of Springtail, smiling with all the joy he could summon. He laughed at the thought of the antics that could happen.
"Onward ho!"

Topazpaw winked at his sister. "Anytime." He whispered back. He followed the group, smiling at Littlewish's comment. "Onward ho to clans down yonder! I'll showeth my moves and greatness beyonder!" He gave a laugh, blue eyes sparkling with amusement.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 18th, 2019, 09:16 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Snailblossom padded out of the camp after Emeraldbush. She stopped to make sure he hadn't gone too far from her. The newer warrior felt a cold breeze run through her fur, causing her fur to puff up. This was how she kept herself warm, but it was the same as any other cat. Snailblossom forced her fur to lie flat, not wanting him to think she was too cold to continue their walk. The walk should get her warm once they started moving.
Emeraldbush kept a steady pace, allowing the cool breeze the sway his fur as he stepped out of the camp. He looked ahead to Snailblossom, this was normal for him to do on walks. He let her stay ahead of him mainly to be nice but also to enjoy the scenery just a little bit more and know that he wouldn't fall behind her too much. He increased his pace a little until his steps were aligned side by side with hers. He looked out over the lush landscape, at the flowers still dotting the reen area, then leaned over to Snailblossom and said, "You know, out of all these flowers, you're by far the most beautiful."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old November 18th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veternum Puer View Post
Emeraldbush kept a steady pace, allowing the cool breeze the sway his fur as he stepped out of the camp. He looked ahead to Snailblossom, this was normal for him to do on walks. He let her stay ahead of him mainly to be nice but also to enjoy the scenery just a little bit more and know that he wouldn't fall behind her too much. He increased his pace a little until his steps were aligned side by side with hers. He looked out over the lush landscape, at the flowers still dotting the reen area, then leaned over to Snailblossom and said, "You know, out of all these flowers, you're by far the most beautiful."
Snailblossom walked beside him at the same pace. The molly stopped alongside him and she let out a purr at his compliment. "When you say it I believe it.", she meowed, a loud purr rose from her throat. Snailblossom looked at the senarie then looked up at him, leaning her body nest to his where their fur touched. "Some of the flowers remind me how beautiful your eyes are.", Snailblossom meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 18th, 2019, 09:34 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Snailblossom walked beside him at the same pace. The molly stopped alongside him and she let out a purr at his compliment. "When you say it I believe it.", she meowed, a loud purr rose from her throat. Snailblossom looked at the senarie then looked up at him, leaning her body nest to his where their fur touched. "Some of the flowers remind me how beautiful your eyes are.", Snailblossom meowed.
Emeraldbush purred at the touch of her fur against his as well as, well, the purr that she was giving. He chuckled at the compliment and leaned down to give her a small lick between her ears before saying, "My eyes aren't better than anyone else's and most certainly not yours." He twined his tail with hers in a spiral fashion, enjoying the feeling of their fur connecting.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old November 19th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw winked at his sister. "Anytime." He whispered back. He followed the group, smiling at Littlewish's comment. "Onward ho to clans down yonder! I'll showeth my moves and greatness beyonder!" He gave a laugh, blue eyes sparkling with amusement.
@Lilyfur2

The tom smiles, opening his maw in order to take in a scent as he lifted his muzzle. "Lovely day." He purred as he walked, turning to Littlewish again. "Maybe we should give hem a bit of scent training?" He suggested.
Old November 19th, 2019, 01:27 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Goatkit
"Pfft." Goatkit snorted, lifting each of his paws in turn as the younger kit squirmed beneath him again. He noticed the tom's little tail still pressed firmly to his side and a faint smile twitched at the corner of Goatkit's maw.

"Yeah...it is pretty chilly isn't it?" He muttered idly, looking around at the empty territory and feeling the kit shiver beneath him.

An innocent, yet mischievous thought crossed his mind, revealing itself on his face as he sent Alpinekit a sly look before promptly collapsing onto the kit and smothering him in his thick white fur like an odd-looking mother hen. "How about now?" He purred playfully, amusement glittering brightly in his mismatched eyes.
@sunflowerseed

[ Apologies for the wait, guys!! ]

Lynxsight was hunting, her pinkish nose nearly touching the damp, browning ground as she plodded through the territory. Muddy, wet grass brushed past her tabby pelt, but she hardly noticed-- once her mind was set on working, it was hard for her to snap out of it until she completed the task. Unfortunately today, prey seemed ever-ellusive. Not a single fresh scent.

After a while, she lifted her mud-streaked head, sighing in defeat. Perhaps I should move to another part of the territory, she thought dejectedly, right before she heard two little voices carried to her by the breeze. She swiveled her head in their direction, her brow immediately furrowed in confusion and worry. "Kits? Noo, it can't be.." But she heard them, clear as day, even if she couldn't spot the culprits. Quickly, she padded toward them. A warrior must be with them! she told herself, but she continued until she burst through the grass and weeds and found herself facing two little kits-- alone.

"What are you two doing?! Are you alone out here?" she demanded, marching right up to them with her tail lashing. Her eyes moved around the area, searching in vain for an adult, still in disbelief that they could be so naughty. "Don't you know how much trouble you could get into out here?"

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; November 19th, 2019 at 01:28 PM.
Closed Thread