Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 05:06 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:03 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:51 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2019, 09:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@caswshay617

Clearing his throat at the answer he let loose a nervous chuckle . I knew it had something to do with nature ! "right of course ! ...a-aren't ferns related though ?....come to think of it...what are ferns.." it originally was directed towards the she cat but he started talking more towards himself.
Thankfully though the tail contact brought him out of it, but it was at the cost of a jolt , he was never used to contact like that. He himself tried not to be too into ones personal space. But apparently this she cat had no problem with it " so Leafpaw.... I see your ...the social type eh? I kinda am but ..not to the social butterfly part yet. Speaking of which...have you been to this past gathering?? " he asked as he tried to start up a conversation .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 2nd, 2019, 09:32 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Aquilex
"yes i am tatteredhawk" darkpaw said with pride holding his chest up high trying not to show weakness with his mentor."what shale i do first, battle moves or a hunting crouch"
Tatteredhawk's eyes darkened slightly as he spoke. "Since RiverClan is insistent on causing trouble, I want you to be prepared for a battle. We'll start with some battle training."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 3rd, 2019, 04:51 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@SilentLamb
"oh sorry, i didn't know, that was rude of me" she said backing away from the tom just a tad"ya i have, and im surprised you didnt know me, i see you staring at me all the time, its kinda cute but now it makes sense of why you dont know my name" she said smiling at the tom happy to have met him for real
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 3rd, 2019, 04:54 AM
maplebriar

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Aquilex
darkpaw got ready and went down, before his mentor was ready he ran at him, slid under his belly and got ready for a stiff blow to the stomach
(ive never done fighing rp before so is that ok so it still gives you a chance to move away)
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 3rd, 2019, 09:25 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@caswshay617

Flicking his ears he gave a small smile and a shoulder shrug "it's fine. I'm just gonna have to get used to it " . Then his cheeks burned up a bit only to give a low tail swish "I do tend to do that ....sometimes I think I've seen or know others before ....you must've looked like someone else to me. My apologies..." he did have a bad habit of it. Some days he felt like he was going crazy from it! Gazing at the ground he cleared his throat again "I asked about the gathering because I didn't go. Was icestar behaved?...I just...have a paranoia about her...even though I try to deal with it.. "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 3rd, 2019, 09:37 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| Crowtail's Patrols |

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Canarysong @Redheart;
Members: Rosethorn @Undertaker; and Fangpaw @Momotaro;
(Optional Prompt: At the border there is a dead bird on the ground from a rogue who had passed by.)

Crowtail padded into camp after going for a walk to clear his head. It was time for the patrols to be sent out. The black tom stood in the center of the clearing and looked around, spotting three cats. "Canarysong I want you to lead a patrol to the Thunderclan border. Take Rosethorn and Fangpaw with you.", he announced. He waited to get a response before he turned to another group of cats for the next patrol.

WINDCLAN PATROL
Leader: Cascadespirit @Nebby;
Members: Snowfrost @Moonraven; and Rabbitpaw @mochi;
(Optional Prompt: On the Shadowclan side of the border a warrior tresspasses over the line and tries to pick a fight with the patrol. What will they do?)

Crowtail's eyes met Cascadespirits. "Cascadespirit I want you to take Snowfrost and Rabbitpaw to the Windclan border. Make sure there are no windclan cats on our side.", he meowed, remembering that one apprentice that strayed accross the border. He waited for an answer before turning to the last of his patrols.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Vixenleap @Haunted;
Members: Snakestrike @Fuzzyfeline; and Aspenpaw @Heartstruck;
(Optional Prompt: A hawk is flying around the territory and tries to pick up Aspenpaw, but the two warriors are quick and kills it.)

Crowtail turned to one last group of cats to go out on a hunting patrol. "Vixenleap I want you to take Snakestrike and Aspenpaw on a hunting patrol. I don't care where you go just watch out. There has been a hawk circling around the territory, so make sure the apprentice doesn't get picked up.", he meowed. The deputy's eyes rested on Aspenpaw. They were soft. He wanted nothing to happen to any apprentices.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 3rd, 2019, 09:57 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

@Moonraven @mochi
Cascadespirit nodded to Crowtail, before looking for the other members of his patrol. "Let's go. We gotta get a move on."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:37 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

| @gemini; @BILL.; @Nebby; |

Crowtail watched all of the cats that were arguing. "Okay this is enough. We have a job to do Rockthistle. We have no time to deal with bad judgemental kits.", he meowed with a hiss giving a glare to the kit who had started all of this.

"Next time kit you keep your mouth shut or your going to get in big trouble. We don't want that do we?", he meowed.

The Shadowclan deputy's eyes softened when he met Cascadespirit's gaze. "I understand that you want to help, but I think Icestar is right. Two cats are good enough for the job. If we end up needing help I will sure call you.", he meowed.

Crowtail looked up at his leaders den, not wanting her to come back down when she's in a sour mood. Thats not what he wanted. He didn't want her to tell at him for not have leaving yet.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:45 AM
maplebriar

@SilentLamb
"dont be sorry, its adorable, nobody has ever looked at me like you did, why do you think i thought you were cute,being shy is nothing to be sorry about because it gives you and people time to get to know each other. yes everything was fine at the gathering and seems like no problem with the other clans, hey you wanna join me, i was asked to get some wet moss for the queens and they said to find another person to go with me, so what do you say"she asked
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:57 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cascadespirit nodded. "Understood, Crowtail."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Closed Thread