Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:55 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:47 AM
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:32 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2019, 08:38 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Slushie

Sagepaw flicks his tail uncomfortably, feeling as though he was eavesdropping despite the leader announcing to everyone. The young tabby still felt an ecstatic buzz thrumming through his paws, and he wanted to start training as soon as possible.

'Still, I must be patient. I have to wait until the meeting is done and Buckbranch is ready..' Sage settles down, forcing himself to relax from the previous excitement. 'I must be good enough to become a warrior.. Maybe then.. Mountaingrowl will be proud of me and come back..'

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 13th, 2019, 10:05 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pantherpaw's eyes widened as he listened to Flintstar, and realized just how little he knew about clan life. Judging from the reactions around him, he extrapolated that ShadowClan was another group of cats, and one that they didn't typically get along with. RiverClan? WindClan? Those must be our enemies... He thought, trying to piece the puzzle together. He didn't want to ask any questions, because he didn't want to sound stupid. He had a reputation to uphold, after all.

Instead, he darned a serious expression, and nodded knowingly to Twilightpaw, as if he knew everything there was to know.
"This, uh, makes sense," He spoke curtly, trying to sound confident. Really, he kinda just sounded like a doofus. He was pulling words out of thin air to try an sound smart. "I think that...this will be good for ThunderClan."
Twilightpaw blinked at the tom. That was something.. very odd to say..? Atleast, that's how it seemed to the lanky black tom. His pale turquoise eyes darted up and down as he observed Pantherpaw. There seemed to be nothing odd about him. But that seemed like a very weird thing to say! Ahh.. maybe he was just overreacting. Whatever.

"Of course! This is great! If Flintstar says it, then it is good!" The black apprentice mewed before taking a glance at their mighty leader. "Having an alliance with another Clan is amazing! More cats to protect ThunderClan!" Her paws shuffled as he realized how he sounded. "I mean.. yeah. We can protect them. Too. Wee."
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:05 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Nebby @Ever

Sunsnow sighed and raked his gaze across the clearing once more. When he saw neither hide nor tail of the newly appointed deputy, he turned back to his 'companions' and said; "Nothing, I suppose. Where should we hunt?"

The orange-and-white cat had asked a question because he didn't want to seem too pushy. He really wanted to get to know his clanmates, not scare them off with his bossiness.

In truth, Sunsnow was lonely.

He was going to try and get some friends.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@Nebby @Ever

Sunsnow sighed and raked his gaze across the clearing once more. When he saw neither hide nor tail of the newly appointed deputy, he turned back to his 'companions' and said; "Nothing, I suppose. Where should we hunt?"

The orange-and-white cat had asked a question because he didn't want to seem too pushy. He really wanted to get to know his clanmates, not scare them off with his bossiness.

In truth, Sunsnow was lonely.

He was going to try and get some friends.
"The territory." Adderfrost said, attempting being a smartass. He noticed Sunsnow looking around. "Haven't seen the 'deputy' all day." he yawned out.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old December 13th, 2019, 12:00 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie

Sunsnow's fur bristled at the tom's insolence. "Did something happen? Did something happen? What do you think, traitor?"

His eyes were narrowed and his ears were flat against his head and every word had a hiss on it, clear signs of mistrust and anger.

"And I'm not here for your niceties. I'm here because I am loyal to Thunderclan, unlike some toms I know, and therefore I have a duty to protect it form the likes of you." At this, Sunsnow leaned in and sneered at... well, a cat with quite stunning eyes, actually.

The orange-and-white tom jerked backward at the thought. No. Oh, no, we are NOT doing this, brain! NO!

He quickly looked away from the cat he was guarding- yes, guarding, nothing more- and thought; Pull yourself together, you hoplesss tom! Are you really that desperate?

Then another part of him chimed in: Um, kind of yes.

Then why don't we do something about it?

But we have to guard the traitor!

Sunsnow groaned aloud.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old December 13th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Local Scaredy-Cat

Gender: attack helicopter, no, here's something funnier hee/hee
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

{Open}
The brothers, Stormpaw and Thornpaw were play fighting, although the older tom was being a bit rough "You can't play if you don't raise the stakes! If you lose I get your share of prey!" Stormpaw laughed, pouncing at his brother
"and if you lose?" replied Thornpaw, leaping to meet him in the air, causing both to fall to the ground with a thud
"Nothing!" the tabby grunted as he was pinned
"Thought so..." the younger brother grumbled as he backed up and began smoothing out his fur as he watched the cat below him. This would be a regular thing, perhaps they would even wake others during the night, or start during something important. Although they were born at almost the same time Stormpaw thought it was important that he was a few seconds older and stronger, built for fighting. But, Thornpaw was smarter and quicker, knowing most of his moves. But besides that, the brothers could make easy friends with anyone, well anyone that would be willing.
Old December 13th, 2019, 02:15 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Heartstruck
:0

Buckbranch flinched, eyes wide. "I- I just thought-" Sunshine's next words cut him off, so he was left staring up at the larger tom. At first all he could do was stare, dumbfounded, as the cat who he'd considered his friend, his best friend, unloaded his anger.

Buckbranch backed away, fur bristling. The shock vanished from his eyes, replaced by hurt and anger. "I am your deputy," he hissed. Although he was trying to sound furious, his voice was laced with despair. "You will not speak to me in such a way. I am loyal to ThunderClan. I have an apprentice, whom I consider my son after his father abandoned him. I am your superior, and you will respect me!" As he had been talking his voice had been rising, filled with indignation and anguish. He paused to take a heaving breath, and his eyes darkened, their dark green depths sparkling with regret. He ducked his head, trying to settle his nerves. He'd never exploded like this at a friend.

"I'm... I'm sorry," he murmured. "I shouldn't have yelled like that. I know you're only worried about ThunderClan's wellbeing."
Old December 13th, 2019, 02:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

| @mochi; @MagicCat99; |

(we’re going to start them off as a moon old, so they can do stuff)

Ashenrain was laying down in her nest in the nursery with her two kits at her belly. She looked at Creamkit and Smokekit. The queen smiled and stood up. ”Come on Creamkit and Smokekit. It’s time for me to show you the camp.”, she whispered, giving them a lick on the head. The gray tabby she-cat let out a purr and gave them each one last lick.

”There’s so much to see and I now how much you wanted to get out of the den.”, Ashenrain meowed a little louder, but kept a soft voice as to try not to disturb the other kits and queens. It was late in the afternoon and they all had slept the day away.

| @xoyami; |
(if you want to feel free to use Crowtuft, but only if you want to.)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 13th, 2019, 02:47 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @mochi; @MagicCat99; |

Ashenrain was laying down in her nest in the nursery with her two kits at her belly. She looked at Creamkit and Smokekit. The queen smiled and stood up. ”Come on Creamkit and Smokekit. It’s time for me to show you the camp.”, she whispered, giving them a lick on the head. The gray tabby she-cat let out a purr and gave them each one last lick.

”There’s so much to see and I now how much you wanted to get out of the den.”, Ashenrain meowed a little louder, but kept a soft voice as to try not to disturb the other kits and queens. It was late in the afternoon and they all had slept the day away.

| @xoyami; |
Smokekit yawned as she woke up and looked up. "Yay!" She couldn't help but mew. She padded up to the den entrance, sitting down, waiting for her mother and brother. She groomed her fur. She looked back, smiling.

Click my dragons!
Old December 13th, 2019, 03:08 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @mochi; @MagicCat99; |

| @xoyami; |
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit yawned as she woke up and looked up. "Yay!" She couldn't help but mew. She padded up to the den entrance, sitting down, waiting for her mother and brother. She groomed her fur. She looked back, smiling.
Creamkit
The young tom's ears twitched as his mother spoke, blinking open doe brown from his light nap at her belly. Like his sister, his jaws stretched open in a wide yawn, showing off tiny white fangs before closing as Ashenrain licked the top of his head. "Shh," he chided quietly, batting at Smokekit's muzzle with a soft paw, "you'll wake everyone up." He couldn't help but share her excitement though, his creamy grey fur bristling in reserved anticipation as he followed after his sister on bouncy paws.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Closed Thread