Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:00 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
hi i'm avian :3
Last post by alec
Today 02:59 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:54 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2019, 08:23 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Rosepaw padded over and touched nose with skypelt
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 31st, 2019, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Ever ]

The Bengal looked around, spotting Dustbreeze in the crowd. She walked over to the warrior and smiled, leaning up and preparing to touch noses with her. Leopardpaw was glad that she had received Dustbreeze as her mentor, and knew that the she-cat would teach her well.
A flutter of excitement and pride coursed through the long furred cat as she heard the name of her apprentice. She had already gotten to work with Leopardpaw before. The cat was a wonderful young apprentice, the perfect fit for her. She trotted over to touch noses with the apprentice.

"I'm glad you will be my apprentice! I'm looking forward to the many moons we have together." She said softly, smiling. "I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning then?"
Old January 1st, 2020, 01:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
A flutter of excitement and pride coursed through the long furred cat as she heard the name of her apprentice. She had already gotten to work with Leopardpaw before. The cat was a wonderful young apprentice, the perfect fit for her. She trotted over to touch noses with the apprentice.

"I'm glad you will be my apprentice! I'm looking forward to the many moons we have together." She said softly, smiling. "I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning then?"
Leopardpaw smiled in return, glad that she had gotten a warrior that she seemed to work well with. Dustbreeze would make a fine mentor, teaching her well. She knew it. As the she-cat spoke, the Bengal nodded in response, looking up at her with bright golden eyes. "See you tomorrow," she said, dipping her head before slipping away to the apprentice's den to get some rest. She had training first thing in the morning!
Old January 1st, 2020, 04:29 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

It've been another day. Snow almost everywhere. Although the sun's rays warmed the pelt of Sore, he shivers from bitter cold. Will it take moons to find the ThunderClan camp or will he have to go into another border to find a clan camp to toy with.
He stared at the starry night -sadly didn't find camp when the sun is high- the stars of the warrior ancestors. StarClan, the Turkish Angora reminded himself. He met and guided by a ThunderClan warrior who was in StarClan, the clan full of undead, powerless, cats! They shone dully, maybe he didn't believe in them enough. If he believe StarClan, they will shine brightly until their welcoming glazes burnt his black pelt. He opened his maw, unfamiliar scents wafting around him. He stumbled around, to find some entrance to this hidden camp.
He plodded his sore paw into plants and brambles. Once again he scent the air..
cats?
A ton of cat scents...fresh...going....This way! He sprang into action, sprinting forwards until he ran into an entrance made of brambles! It stings, but not sting enough to make Sore care.
He pushed forwards until he fell out of the entrance... of the ThunderClan camp! He scented and looked around, seeing dens made for each rank. Warrior's den, considering to see a grown cat come out it; an Apprentice den, noting a smaller warrior following said grown-cat. A Nursery, smelling milk and hearing kittens mewling
-how annoying-; the Medicine den, scents of herbs and plants and berries too.
He watched each cat wanders around, then stepped up to the center and yowling,
"I will like to see and talk to Flintstar!" [ @RedHead]

(Open to cats who want to notice that Sore is there.)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 2nd, 2020 at 02:11 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 11:21 AM

Dustbreeze yawned as she shuffled from the warrior's den. She wanted to get out for a quick hunt today, maybe do something with another warrior and not just her apprentice. She adored her apprentice, but it was a lot of work. It was also becomming a little bittersweet. Although she was still very young, and she knew she had many moons ahead of her, she really was looking forward to having kits of her own. The more she trained and tried to be a warrior, the less she really wanted the responsabilities of a warrior. It was a lot, especially with the discomfort and tensions between the clans as of late. She blinked against the harsh sunlight that flooded the white clearing. The snow was a nice change, and luckily the tortoiseshell cat didn't have too much trouble hunting in any season. She always blended in well, whether it was mud, brambles or the underbrush. Her eyes scanned the clearing, not much going on still. It was just past sunrise. She set to grooming her fur, it always took a lot of effort to keep it from matting anyways. It would be worthwhile to get a headstart while she waited for another cat to wake up. Then she could ask them to go hunting and it wouldn't be such a lonely experience.

@RedHead
Old January 2nd, 2020, 11:41 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar's head was pounding, he hadn't gotten much sleep at all. He was deep-seated in worry for some reason that he couldn't put his paw on. Maybe it was this new alliance with Shadowclan? Or the worry that something bad was going to happen to his clan again. He'd started to have terrible dreams about wars and blood and... badgers. That wasn't okay. Flintstar was not afraid of badgers. He let out a large yawn as he exited his den, deciding there was nothing more he could do about trying to get sleep. Maybe he'd go by Tallmarsh's den later today and see if the medicine cat had been having any dreams similar to his. Or if she was worried about anything either. The clearing was mostly empty, as expected, since there had been no dawn patrols sent out that morning. He contemplated waking up Pantherpaw and bringing his apprentice out on an early morning hunt, but he knew the young cat needed some rest.
Flintstar started to stretch, his eyes suddenly spotting Dustbreeze over by the warrior's den. She was grooming her fur, and the leader finished stretching before walking over to the she-cat, a tired smile on his face. He needed to get out and run his mind clear, and doing some hunting at the same time wouldn't be terrible. "Morning Dustbreeze. You're up early." He commented, flicking his paws free of snow from walking over to the she-cat.

@Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 11:55 AM

Dustbreeze looked up when she heard a rustling of movement, a little suprised that it hadn't come from the warrior's den behind her. She gave a chipper smile to Flintstar when she was him, though her eyes showed a little concern at the tired smile she got in return. She put down the paw she had been licking after straightening a last few hairs on her cheek and dipper her head in greeting.

"Good morning to you as well. I wouldn't call this early for me, I usually wake with or before the sun." She replied, squinting up at it once more. It hadn't even quite risen above the trees but it still felt too early. The days were so short now and it felt like you had to be up early to make the most of it, but Dustbreeze was just a morning cat out of biological habbit. She hadn't really planned of the leader being awake and having to ask him to join her hunting, but she supposed it wouldn't hurt. She never had spent much time with him, but lately she didn't really feel like she wanted to. Her own inner turmoil made her feel a little smaller than the other warriors who could so happily go about their duties and patrols with eagerness. She pressed down the feeling. This would be good, she was a bad liar but hopefully they could steer clear of any actual deep conversation.

"I was planning to go on a short hunt before meeting my apprentice, care to join?" She asked, turning her attention back to Flintstar.

@RedHead
Old January 2nd, 2020, 03:45 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
he lay with his mate happy to lay with her in the nest, feeling her on his flank as they fell asleep happy

Blossomclaw awoke next to Hawkclaw with a start from her dream. In it she had just fell off a cliff, weird. Shaking out her pelt, she got up to stretch, trying not to wake him. Examining her claws, she glanced around camp, wondering aimlessly what was going on.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 2nd, 2020, 05:12 PM

Tigerkit blinked once. And then again. Yawning, she stretched her jaws into a wide yawn. Then she remembered that she was five moons old today. YES! she thought. In exactly one moon, she would have her apprentice ceremony. Sitting up, she scanned the nursery for a playmate. (reply if you want to play with Tigerkit)

Tigerkit woke up, her eyes blinking and adjusting to the bright light. She leaped up and bounded over with enthusiasm to a group of kits nearby, and immediately squealed at a kit called Silverkit, "Hi! I'm Tigerkit! Who're you?"

Tigerkit woke up, and yawned. Remembering herself, she sprang up and ran to the nearest kit. "Hi! I'm Tigerkit! Who're you? Do you wanna play?" (reply to me if you want to join Tigerkit)

Last edited by BEAR.; January 2nd, 2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:10 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"I'll keep that in mind for future patrols." Flintstar meowed with a small chuckle at her comment, though it did make him realize something. He really didn't know many of his clanmates personally. A lot of the cats he'd grown up with were either dead... missing... or, he just never talked to them anymore.
At her offer, the tomcat gave a quick nod, and another smile, brighter than the earlier one now that he was up and moving about, and his mind was no longer plagued by his dreams. "Yeah, I'd be up for a hunt, I probably need to allow my apprentice a little more time to rest as well." He meowed before turning around and heading towards the camp entrance, glancing back to make sure Dustbreeze was following. He might be a little eager, but Flintstar really needed to get out of camp.

@Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread