Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ω Birds Swooping Away Ω -...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:25 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 10:21 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:14 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 10:10 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Pinepaw rolled around in her nest. She was restless the night and disnt get a lot of sleep. It seemed that a lot of the cats were a little on edge and she wanted to know why. Why were apprentices trained but left out of politics. She came here for adventure, not to sit around and do nothing. She sighed dramatically and sat up, beginning to groom her fur while she waited for anyone else to wake up and entertain her.

@caswshay617
Old January 4th, 2020, 03:01 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Smokekit got up from her nest. She yawned, exposing her small white fangs. She looked at her moss nest and clawed some moss off of it, turning it into a mossball. She smiled and looked around. She walked to a cat. "Hey! Wanna play?" She mewed, her eyes shining.
(This won't be continued because of inactivity)

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; January 11th, 2020 at 08:35 AM.
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:44 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
It've been another day. Snow almost everywhere. Although the sun's rays warmed the pelt of Sore, he shivers from bitter cold. Will it take moons to find the ThunderClan camp or will he have to go into another border to find a clan camp to toy with.
He stared at the starry night -sadly didn't find camp when the sun is high- the stars of the warrior ancestors. StarClan, the Turkish Angora reminded himself. He met and guided by a ThunderClan warrior who was in StarClan, the clan full of undead, powerless, cats! They shone dully, maybe he didn't believe in them enough. If he believe StarClan, they will shine brightly until their welcoming glazes burnt his black pelt. He opened his maw, unfamiliar scents wafting around him. He stumbled around, to find some entrance to this hidden camp.
He plodded his sore paw into plants and brambles. Once again he scent the air..
cats?
A ton of cat scents...fresh...going....This way! He sprang into action, sprinting forwards until he ran into an entrance made of brambles! It stings, but not sting enough to make Sore care.
He pushed forwards until he fell out of the entrance... of the ThunderClan camp! He scented and looked around, seeing dens made for each rank. Warrior's den, considering to see a grown cat come out it; an Apprentice den, noting a smaller warrior following said grown-cat. A Nursery, smelling milk and hearing kittens mewling
-how annoying-; the Medicine den, scents of herbs and plants and berries too.
He watched each cat wanders around, then stepped up to the center and yowling,
"I will like to see and talk to Flintstar!" [ @RedHead]

(Open to cats who want to notice that Sore is there.)

Thankfully, Flintstar's thick black fur allowed him to sit in the cold outside of his den with little difficulty, which allowed him to keep an eye on his clan. Which, at that moment, also allowed him to spot a trespasser walking straight into camp. Flintstar was immediately to his paws, ears pressed back on his head and a growl echoing in his throat. He wouldn't blame any of his warriors for this, it was a cold morning so Flintstar hadn't sent out any patrols yet, and there were practically no cats hanging around in the clearing. Though, as the stranger called for his name, the leader became more wary. How was it that a complete stranger knew his name? He didn't smell of any clan, so he would definitely not know about him as the leader of Thunderclan. The large black-furred tom straightened himself up and walked over to the tomcat with a confident, but unwelcoming demeanor. He didn't give his name right away, instead waiting to see what this stranger wanted. "Why must you see him? He is Thunderclan's leader, and will drive you out of this clan without much hesitation, trespasser." The tom growled, ears flattening to his head. Threatening was the way he wanted to go for this, once the stranger found out he was Flintstar, he wanted him to be scared. This wasn't a young kittypet who didn't know better than to trespass. This was a full-grown outsider, one that probably clearly could smell the borders yet crossed them anyways, and was stupid enough to waltz right into a clearing full of feral cat scents.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:55 AM
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit got up from her nest. She yawned, exposing her small white fangs. She looked at her moss nest and clawed some moss off of it, turning it into a mossball. She smiled and looked around. She walked to a cat. "Hey! Wanna play?" She mewed, her eyes shining.
Dewkit slowly got up from her nest and blinked. "Huh? W-what's going on?"
(btw im new to this so im sorry if i dont rp good!)
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Thankfully, Flintstar's thick black fur allowed him to sit in the cold outside of his den with little difficulty, which allowed him to keep an eye on his clan. Which, at that moment, also allowed him to spot a trespasser walking straight into camp. Flintstar was immediately to his paws, ears pressed back on his head and a growl echoing in his throat. He wouldn't blame any of his warriors for this, it was a cold morning so Flintstar hadn't sent out any patrols yet, and there were practically no cats hanging around in the clearing. Though, as the stranger called for his name, the leader became more wary. How was it that a complete stranger knew his name? He didn't smell of any clan, so he would definitely not know about him as the leader of Thunderclan. The large black-furred tom straightened himself up and walked over to the tomcat with a confident, but unwelcoming demeanor. He didn't give his name right away, instead waiting to see what this stranger wanted. "Why must you see him? He is Thunderclan's leader, and will drive you out of this clan without much hesitation, trespasser." The tom growled, ears flattening to his head. Threatening was the way he wanted to go for this, once the stranger found out he was Flintstar, he wanted him to be scared. This wasn't a young kittypet who didn't know better than to trespass. This was a full-grown outsider, one that probably clearly could smell the borders yet crossed them anyways, and was stupid enough to waltz right into a clearing full of feral cat scents.

The rogue glared around the camp. Are they ignoring the Turkish Angora? They will pay for their crimes for not paying attention to Sore. Grumbling some curses under his breath, he looked around once more. Ahah! Finally a clancat noticed the jet-black tomcat. This clancat was almost the Turkish Angora's size and has black pelt with white dappled on the tomcat. He looked up and down at the tomcat. doesn't look small and weak like Daisyfur, he would like to talk to the StarClan cat. He thought over to keep his mouth shut about saying how weak these ThunderClan cats are or else they will be provoked and killed the disrespectful rogue.
"I had came from far away. I was brought here by a StarClan cat," he explained, leaving out the name of the said cat. "She told me that one of the clans' leader, ThunderClan, is Flintstar... and I like to join."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 4th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buliwuli View Post
Dewkit slowly got up from her nest and blinked. "Huh? W-what's going on?"
(btw im new to this so im sorry if i dont rp good!)
"H-hello! W-what's your name? D-do you want to play with me?" She mewed, wondering why she asked someone she didn't know. She held the mossball in front of her. "I'm Smokekit!" The she-kit awkwardly smiled.
(This won't be continued because of inactivity)

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; January 11th, 2020 at 08:35 AM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 02:43 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Pinepaw rolled around in her nest. She was restless the night and disnt get a lot of sleep. It seemed that a lot of the cats were a little on edge and she wanted to know why. Why were apprentices trained but left out of politics. She came here for adventure, not to sit around and do nothing. She sighed dramatically and sat up, beginning to groom her fur while she waited for anyone else to wake up and entertain her.

@caswshay617
Sootpaw wasn't tired that night so he wandered around camp until he went inside," oh hi pinepaw" he said
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
Sootpaw wasn't tired that night so he wandered around camp until he went inside," oh hi pinepaw" he said
Pinepaw looked over, the permanent smirk on her face strong. She squinted to recognize who it was and went back to grooming.

"Hello Sootpaw. Can I help you with something?" She asked. Maybe it was mean to put up this front, but she wasnt overly interesting in making a bunch of close friends
Just the close ones she needed. She continued to groom her silver tabby coat. Her golden eyes watched the other apprentice with michevious interest.
Old January 5th, 2020, 03:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Ever ]

Sitting in the center of the clearing, Leopardpaw looked around for something to do. Her tail flicked as she searched, examining the camp for any duties that needed to be done. Nests were cleaned out, the fresh-kill pile was stocked... she had nothing else to do. The Bengal frowned, sinking her claws into the ground absentmindedly. Stars, was she bored.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 5th, 2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Ever ]

Sitting in the center of the clearing, Leopardpaw looked around for something to do. Her tail flicked as she searched, examining the camp for any duties that needed to be done. Nests were cleaned out, the fresh-kill pile was stocked... she had nothing else to do. The Bengal frowned, sinking her claws into the ground absentmindedly. Stars, was she bored.
Dustbreeze had gotten back into camp from a hunt some time ago. It was still early and plenty of day left. She dropped her fresh kill on the pile and looked up, immediately spotting her apprentice. She grinned. Dustbreeze loved working with the young cat, but the tensions in the clan's had her on edge lately. Some battle training seemed like a good idea today. Some basic defense and attack now that they had gone over stance.

"Hello Leopardpaw. Are you done with duties? If so we should head off for some training." She meowed, sitting before her apprentice and running a tongue through her wind tangled fur.
Closed Thread