Today 12:07 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:05 AM

Old January 25th, 2020, 09:17 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Iris's Travels [Open]

(Open to all)

The molly stirred as she woke from her doze, sloppily placing her feet on the ground she she begun to get up. Her brown fur was tangled and frizzy as usual, with twigs and ferns now tangled in her coat. Iris stood and began placing her white mitts on the ground. Swaying back and forth as she walked, an audible tune was being hummed. Her claws, like always, were unsheathed with grass clumps being pulled from the ground as she wove around. She didn't know where she was going. But who cared about such trivial things? Where she was going, why she was going, how she was going, who she was going? None of it mattered. Notched ears flicking as the snow came down on them, her lithe and tiny frame having to bounce from patch to patch to make her way through the snow.

The melody of an erratic song was still piercing through the quiet of the still air. Yellow eyes were darting around the ivory flakes of snow, trying to find any sort of life in such a barren place. She had luckily managed to catch a small vole not that long ago, but hunger still gripped at her stomach- as if she hadn't eaten in moons. But there was something else Iris hungered for. Just one measly conversation. Just one. The last time she encountered a cat she even so much as said hello to of must've been... oh gosh she didn't know when it was. Pouting slightly at the thought, the young feline stomped her paws in the snow with a huff.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 26th, 2020, 08:43 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Iris's Travels [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
(Open to all)

The molly stirred as she woke from her doze, sloppily placing her feet on the ground she she begun to get up. Her brown fur was tangled and frizzy as usual, with twigs and ferns now tangled in her coat. Iris stood and began placing her white mitts on the ground. Swaying back and forth as she walked, an audible tune was being hummed. Her claws, like always, were unsheathed with grass clumps being pulled from the ground as she wove around. She didn't know where she was going. But who cared about such trivial things? Where she was going, why she was going, how she was going, who she was going? None of it mattered. Notched ears flicking as the snow came down on them, her lithe and tiny frame having to bounce from patch to patch to make her way through the snow.

The melody of an erratic song was still piercing through the quiet of the still air. Yellow eyes were darting around the ivory flakes of snow, trying to find any sort of life in such a barren place. She had luckily managed to catch a small vole not that long ago, but hunger still gripped at her stomach- as if she hadn't eaten in moons. But there was something else Iris hungered for. Just one measly conversation. Just one. The last time she encountered a cat she even so much as said hello to of must've been... oh gosh she didn't know when it was. Pouting slightly at the thought, the young feline stomped her paws in the snow with a huff.
Ice wandered through the snow, fresh fish in her light grey muzzle. She often wandered around Riverclan, as she could break the ice and catch a few tasty fish. However, this wasn't what she was focusing on. A small cat, with a slightly fluffy tail, stomped her paws in the snow, seemingly out of frustration. Nothing I can't handle! Thought the prideful she-cat.
"Hello there!" She meowed with a smile, dropping the fish, "I noticed you seemed a bit upset, and I get real angry when I'm hungry, so you can have the fish I just caught!" What Ice didn't say is that the fish came from Riverclan, as she hunted them in the middle of cloudless nights, when the fish came closer to the surface. Last night just so happened to be one of those nights. "Trust me, I already had my fill."